March 28, 2024, 05:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152359 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: May 25, 2007, 01:28:40 AM »

Nite Klaas I am off to do an update on the tiger cubs and that will do until tomorrow.

I must tell Tiger not to worry - they have identified the father!  I like our Tiger better  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: May 25, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »

Nite Tibro - I'm heading out soon myself
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 25, 2007, 01:34:14 AM »

Tib - Again, very likely, she does give me the impression as shady at best.  

Night all, Im off to catch a few zzzz's before another long day.  

Talk to you very soon.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: May 25, 2007, 01:35:01 AM »

Nite Grande
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: May 25, 2007, 01:35:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nite Tibro - I'm heading out soon myself

Night Klaas.  I will send you my updates if any.

Regards.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: May 25, 2007, 01:44:43 AM »

Thanks - much appreciated!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: May 25, 2007, 01:48:12 AM »

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: May 25, 2007, 02:24:29 AM »

Debbie posted at BFN we should see a new chapter this weekend
of bone heads book

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: May 25, 2007, 04:12:25 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok, gotta go. On the road at the crack of dawn northbound to Chicago.
Warning you all up front, unless there are some 'Duck-Walking' criminals or some DEAD Sloots tomorrow, be prepared for some baby pics as cute as Anna's Yorkies (are you sure really these aren't Rotties????).
You guys are the BOMB!.  I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood and could get together for weekend cookouts 2 or 3 times a month.
Nite gang!

I would love to see the baby pics regardless!

And that would be so nice if we all lived close and could hang out.  I'm closer to you all anymore than my neighbors!

Indy, your in my neck of the woods!  Congrats on the new child and best of luck.  Let me know when you want to get the families together for a cookout!

Seriously, are you a Hoosier too?  Geesh, Indy might well be the most represented state here.  I see a reunion in the eightball.

Others are close! Some Ohioans, and I think CBB is nearby, too!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #869 on: May 25, 2007, 05:44:52 AM »

My take on the hate mongers is this.  I don't really think they think anything they post is true.  A third grader can see what's going on here and who's guilty.
The deviants that post on the hate sights have a whole different agenda. They are looking for someone that shares their same sense of perversion in the hopes that they might find a match.
The truth about what happened to Natalee is nothing more than a vehicle for the slime to collect in a common place and feed of each other.
These nuts are just trolling for other nuts looking to get their nuts stroked.

Sometimes you feel like a nut.  Sometimes you don't.

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #870 on: May 25, 2007, 05:54:42 AM »

Warning you all up front, unless there are some 'Duck-Walking' criminals or some DEAD Sloots tomorrow, be prepared for some baby pics as cute as Anna's Yorkies (are you sure really these aren't Rotties????).
You guys are the BOMB!.  I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood and could get together for weekend cookouts 2 or 3 times a month.
Nite gang!

Something tells me you have a big deck?

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #871 on: May 25, 2007, 06:26:33 AM »

Apparently I went to bed early last nite and so by 4:30 a.m., I was all sleeped out.  I am taking the day off.  My desk is clean and most of my guys are taking the day off too.  It's my girl's last day of school this year.  The year has flown by.  Even with all my personal cancer drama, the last year and a half have zipped right by.  And I'm still here.  And our friend, Terry, the peeping squirrel himself, is doing great. Acting like a teenager again.  When I hear that he's bought a Harley, I'll LMAO!  That makes my heart smile.  He's such a dear.

So rather than ramble aimlessly here alone, I think I mark my spot and figure out which household task comes first.

Angie, dear, would you please post that item about the "MOTORCYCLES".  I so meant to print that and I want to email it to a friend of mine from high school who is a retired Marine.  When I read it the first time, I thought of him.  I never expected to hear he was a retired Marine or a retired PBR rider.  Ya never know.  Anyway, if you have it, could you either email it to me or post it?  TIA.  You're the best.  Typos and all.

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 25, 2007, 06:28:20 AM »

My take on the hate mongers is this.  I don't really think they think anything they post is true.  A third grader can see what's going on here and who's guilty.
The deviants that post on the hate sights have a whole different agenda. They are looking for someone that shares their same sense of perversion in the hopes that they might find a match.
The truth about what happened to Natalee is nothing more than a vehicle for the slime to collect in a common place and feed of each other.
These nuts are just trolling for other nuts looking to get their nuts stroked.

I think you are right about that Indy.  That BS has nothing to do with a desire to find answers.  It’s just the catalyst for the expression of hate and perversion.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:52 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Wonder if Glenda will be on the Greta special?

They might have filmed it before she went *missing*. Arrow

The promo for that Greta special was the same as the 1 year show - who wants to bet that this is the same show repeated?

I had heard that FOX was doing a *new* show a few weeks back...but don't remember where from. A repeat would be most disappointing.

I know they had film crews in Aruba taking some new footage.  That’s one reason they were so Johnny on the spot when the VDS search went down.  They were already on the island.  I was hoping Kimberly G would do this one, but I guess Greta “owns” the story.  Twisted Evil
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #874 on: May 25, 2007, 06:44:54 AM »

Good morning, Easy.  How are ya today?

Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:24 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning, Easy.  How are ya today?

Good morning Peaches!  I was drinking coffee and reading back.  Need to hit the shower now and get this day started!  TGIF and it's a THREE-DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #876 on: May 25, 2007, 07:39:38 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Nite Klaas I am off to do an update on the tiger cubs and that will do until tomorrow.

I must tell Tiger not to worry - they have identified the father!  I like our Tiger better  Wink

One of the coolest shows I ever saw was on Animal Planet...

The Awesome Pawsome.   About 4 tigers born in the zoo and their relationship with their handlers.  It was wonderful.  I think it was in Australia.  But I don't think it was at Steve Irwin's zoo.....

Expect a miracle.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: May 25, 2007, 08:13:13 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Nite gang!

Something tells me you have a big deck?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I took a quick glance at peaches post and thought she had joined FOM in posting on the wrong site!  Shocked
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: May 25, 2007, 08:16:04 AM »

Morning!

I'll go get coffee now!  Rolling Eyes
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #879 on: May 25, 2007, 08:17:56 AM »

Actually, CBB, I was thinking about the Big Deck conversation ala Jeff Foxworthy.  Angie posted it a long time ago and it's hysterical.  I know it's on You Tube somewhere.

This morning I am sitting here watching Toby Keith's video "A Little Too Late" where he bricks up his girlfriend in the basement....  

I love it.  How are you today?

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.