March 28, 2024, 05:00:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #627 5/23 - 5/24/2007  (Read 152356 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #880 on: May 25, 2007, 08:22:03 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Actually, CBB, I was thinking about the Big Deck conversation ala Jeff Foxworthy.  Angie posted it a long time ago and it's hysterical.  I know it's on You Tube somewhere.

This morning I am sitting here watching Toby Keith's video "A Little Too Late" where he bricks up his girlfriend in the basement....  

I love it.  How are you today?

Blurry eyed, Peaches.  Laughing

I've seen the Big Deck video. It cracks me up. The entire blue coller gang is a favorite for me!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #881 on: May 25, 2007, 08:45:17 AM »

Well, I'm gonna be working and lurking.  I actually feel good today so since I'm well rested and alone, I'm going to see what I can get done.  Plenty of stuff around the house has been sliding big time since I've been ill.  Lucky me, I get to go to the tag office and get a license plate for my daughter's car.  Of course she doesn't have her license yet but when Grandpa picks out a car, buys it for her and drives it here, I guess I can at least put plates on it!  She's a lucky girl.  I don't think she really knows that yet.  Besides, it has a removable sunroof (two seater, Honda...doing a chemo brain moment on what model  Rolling Eyes ) and it's fun to drive.  

But I'm lurking.  

Where is that robots this morning?  And where is Leslie with the news?  

Good morning.  It's a beautiful day.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: May 25, 2007, 09:00:19 AM »

Peaches, Brian of Fox & Friends interviewed Jeff Foxworthy this morning.  Is he going to take Bob Barker's job as Barker is retiring, or does he continue that Smarter than a fifth grader program?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: May 25, 2007, 09:07:57 AM »

Hey everyone,Good to see you Peaches,etc.I have always thought Anita is the evil mind,behind this.Her training in drama shows when appears in front of cameras,but vanishes when she talks.IT IS ALICE COOPER DAY here.LIL PUMA,you are so right,I was part of a study on that subject,a long time ago
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: May 25, 2007, 09:48:32 AM »

The new front page post shows that 76,397 less people arrived on airplanes to Aruba in 2006. Not included is the money these tourists  would have spent on lodging, eating, and entertainment. If each person averaged $2,000, probably a low figure considering the widespread gambling that goes on in Aruba, in spending that would equate to over 152 million dollars in lost revenue. Add that to an average decline of 16% in ship passenger arrivals and they are taking a beating.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 25, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
The new front page post shows that 76,397 less people arrived on airplanes to Aruba in 2006. Not included is the money these tourists  would have spent on lodging, eating, and entertainment. If each person averaged $2,000, probably a low figure considering the widespread gambling that goes on in Aruba, in spending that would equate to over 152 million dollars in lost revenue. Add that to an average decline of 16% in ship passenger arrivals and they are taking a beating.

Interesting. And if this case isn't solved and/or people brought to justice, these stats will only get worse.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: May 25, 2007, 10:10:01 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Interesting. And if this case isn't solved and/or people brought to justice, these stats will only get worse.

It sounds like Aruba's economy is taking on water like Windbag Julia Renfro lets out gas.  Word has it that she is seeking employment elsewhere.  Handwriting and wall combine to decreased legal and/or legal revenue in the land of man-made beaches.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: May 25, 2007, 10:12:42 AM »

If they don't come, they don't spend AC.  Wink  If they walk away from the Natalee Holloway case the are going to take an even worse whipping.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 25, 2007, 10:18:12 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

It sounds like Aruba's economy is taking on water like Windbag Julia Renfro lets out gas.  Word has it that she is seeking employment elsewhere.  Handwriting and wall combine to decreased legal and/or legal revenue in the land of man-made beaches.

WEll, now, wonder where ole Julia the broom Mavin will go?

THis was bound to happen to Aruba. They were warned. They were too pompous to listen. Well, gee. Guess what? It's happening.
These things don't happen overnight..there will be a slow trickling away over the years to come til there is no tourism left at all. Oh, there will always be the random lowlife here and there that will LOVE going there for obvious reasons. Of course, this is all dependent on what Chavez does.
There could be an all out war in that area and then all bets are off.
Wonder if Julia will stick it out through a Chavez dictatorship?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 25, 2007, 10:20:17 AM »

Aruba gags me

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: May 25, 2007, 10:20:42 AM »

maybe they can't add on aruba
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: May 25, 2007, 10:24:00 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Aruba gags me

You see who suffers here.  It will not be the Julia's.  It will not be the Posner's.  Their business will go on elsewhere.  It will be John Q Aruba who was too passive to speak out, who too easily accepted what their government told them.  Those are the ones who always suffer, those who accept without question by keeping their mouths shut, good things are coming their way and if dare question when, why, where and what?, they are told to sit down and shut up, which they do year after year.  Passivity is a disease.  It is an epidemic in Aruba.  Hugo knows that.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 25, 2007, 10:24:05 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
maybe they can't add on aruba

Good Point, Tiger! Cool
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: May 25, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »

Aruba gags me

You see who suffers here.  It will not be the Julia's.  It will not be the Posner's.  Their business will go on elsewhere.  It will be John Q Aruba who was too passive to speak out, who too easily accepted what their government told them.  Those are the ones who always suffer, those who accept without question by keeping their mouths shut, good things are coming their way and if dare question when, why, where and what?, they are told to sit down and shut up, which they do year after year.  Passivity is a disease.  It is an epidemic in Aruba.  Hugo knows that.

Well, then, they sort of deserve this.

Look at our own Revolutionary war.Only 30% of the people were in favor of going to war with the British.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: May 25, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »

paulus is going down  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: May 25, 2007, 10:31:33 AM »

Aruba gags me

Well, then, they sort of deserve this.

Look at our own Revolutionary war.Only 30% of the people were in favor of going to war with the British.

You make a good point and that is still the case in our wars of today.  Unfortunately, we have disparate groups who are so self-serving and think only their interests are important, that we cannot be of one mind.  I am sure Abraham Lincoln was detested, as his demise would witness, but what he did was right.  Anyone else think technology is the beast.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 25, 2007, 10:33:10 AM »

Aruba gags me

They can organize a protest against Beth Twitty, but can't seem to get a handful to speak against their government's corrupt actions and the criminals who got them into this disasterous dilemma.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 25, 2007, 10:33:24 AM »

paulus is going down  Cool

Robots, from your little metal fingers to God's ears! Wink
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 25, 2007, 10:36:49 AM »

You make a good point and that is still the case in our wars of today.  Unfortunately, we have disparate groups who are so self-serving and think only their interests are important, that we cannot be of one mind.  I am sure Abraham Lincoln was detested, as his demise would witness, but what he did was right.  Anyone else think technology is the beast.

I do, Tyler. I think modern technology has given voice to the lunatic fringe in the country (world) and they are controlling things. The average person is having a tough time understanding why the lunatics are guarding the asylum these days!!!

Regarding Abraham Lincoln..he never would have been elected in todays world. He was a homely man and not very well spoken, from what I understand.
People prefer "fluff" over substance in today's world.
Sort of like a "Silky Pony".  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: May 25, 2007, 10:38:21 AM »

Where in the world is Glenda?   Laughing

Is FOB down again?  I hoped to find time to go over there and ask if they all lived under the same rock.  Twisted Evil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.