April 26, 2024, 07:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 161001 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2007, 06:03:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Spock"
Oops, should have used preview.

My point was CNN is reporting most of the Dutch team has left and passed the investigation back to the Arubans.

I saw that reported a couple weeks ago.  I think it was said that only 6 remained with 15-18 Arubans.  That is old news, Spock.

The new thing is that the Arubans are now contolling the investigation and the Dutch have left 2-3 people to assist with that case and a few others. The Dutch are done.

In My Opinion
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 25, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Hi Monkeys Smile   It's overcast and has rained off and on all day long.  Think it will be a wet weekend.  I'm staying around this weekend, so it isn't much of a problem for me.  I hope there are some other monkeys stickin' around or takin' their lappy so it doesn't get too lonely here in the cage.

Please send rain in my direction. We are over 12 inches below normal so far this year, and everything is soooooo dry!  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: May 25, 2007, 06:04:17 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

My point was CNN is reporting most of the Dutch team has left and passed the investigation back to the Arubans.

The Forensic teams left, there are still Dutch investigators on the island, however, they are working with the ALE now.

The investigation has been handed back to the Arubans, the Dutch have left a few people to assist but they no longer are in charge. Basically, the Dutch are done and are telling the Arubans to handle their own affairs.

I hope what you are saying here won't come to pass.   Sad   I remain hopeful there will be some good come out of this Dutch visit to the island.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 25, 2007, 06:07:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys  

Shocked
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Tiger"
BB,you seem clean,it is me.I have been annoying the teens in our area,you toss it out,you pick it up.Hey Lil Puma,I would love to heat from you,I think we share similar views.WE NEED RAIN

HEHE "heat from you"?.....is that something that Tigers do?

I'm not touching that one
 Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 25, 2007, 06:13:14 PM »

SPOCK - how do you know the Dutch are done?  

Need to run a few errands, be back in a while
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: May 25, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »

If you guys have read the Natalee's Freebird docs...its clear the Dutch are in this up to their eyeballs. What are they gonna do, blow the whistle on themselves?

It's clear to everyone who committed this crime and who did what afterward...

All that is left now, imo, is Tim Miller and TES... and that's all there really ever was and why Dompig stopped him stone cold.

Domipg should be shot with his own gun.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #126 on: May 25, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

The Forensic teams left, there are still Dutch investigators on the island, however, they are working with the ALE now.

The investigation has been handed back to the Arubans, the Dutch have left a few people to assist but they no longer are in charge. Basically, the Dutch are done and are telling the Arubans to handle their own affairs.

I for one won't take much stock in that report -- consider the source (CNN?)...

And besides, it is not unusual for a professional Forensics Team to return back to their own lab to test what they have gathered.  From the sounds of the report it appears that the Investigators are still there.  Remember, no numbers of people are being reported here... I would suspect that any additional forensic evidence they may have found probably had to be quickly removed from the island to a safer more secure place (especially in light of the Break-in attempt by those two women)...

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 25, 2007, 06:22:06 PM »

BT
Did you find your shruggie Smiley?

SPOCK
I have not given up yet... & did not expect BIG news while Dutch were on the Island.  I am hoping they are preparing stuff to hand to the Aruban's and say  Here..idiots.. now you bring the people in and get this over with.

Did we ever figure out who  Andres  Menses / Meneses or maybe even Menes is??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2007, 06:26:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
If you guys have read the Natalee's Freebird docs...its clear the Dutch are in this up to their eyeballs. What are they gonna do, blow the whistle on themselves?

It's clear to everyone who committed this crime and who did what afterward...

All that is left now, imo, is Tim Miller and TES... and that's all there really ever was and why Dompig stopped him stone cold.

Domipg should be shot with his own gun.

Exactly.  From day one we have heard the Dutch boy.  It was always about Joran.  His and Paulus actions have left a mark on Aruba that they will never recover.

Van der Sloots
Van der Straten
Janssen
Croes
Odubor
Jacobs

Rob, you want to talk about people being shot well there is my wish list.

Aruba can go ahead and close the case because we all knew it was coming.  But can Aruba shut us up.  Are they going to stop the people in this great country from boycotting them.  Are they going to shut us up at future protests.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 25, 2007, 06:35:30 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
BT

SPOCK
I have not given up yet... & did not expect BIG news while Dutch were on the Island.  I am hoping they are preparing stuff to hand to the Aruban's and say  Here..idiots.. now you bring the people in and get this over with.

No, I didn't find it OF, but thanks for asking. And I can't figure out how to save the smiley you posted that I wanted. When I save it, it doesn't move anymore.  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 25, 2007, 06:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I heard it on CNN, we can wait for confirmation. They did say the Dutch have handed the investigation back to the Arubans. I hope its not so.

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
BT

SPOCK

No, I didn't find it OF, but thanks for asking. And I can't figure out how to save the smiley you posted that I wanted. When I save it, it doesn't move anymore.  Embarassed
Third row up from the bottom.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 25, 2007, 06:40:09 PM »

I refuse to be disheartened about Natalee's case. Like I keep saying, God is more powerful than all the bad guys. All it takes for justice to happen is for us to have faith that it will. "What you think about is what expands in your life."

On the local news tonight, they were discussing the case of the missing 911 operator. The FBI was at her husband's house today doing forensic work. They completely covered the garage with black plastic and refused to comment to local newscasters about what they were doing in there.

Just because people don't say what they're doing, and what they might have found, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
BT

SPOCK

Thanks, San, but I wanted the shrugging smiley that is standing up on its little legs, sotaspeak.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

I refuse to be disheartened about Natalee's case. Like I keep saying, God is more powerful than all the bad guys. All it takes for justice to happen is for us to have faith that it will. "What you think about is what expands in your life."

On the local news tonight, they were discussing the case of the missing 911 operator. The FBI was at her husband's house today doing forensic work. They completely covered the garage with black plastic and refused to comment to local newscasters about what they were doing in there.

Just because people don't say what they're doing, and what they might have found, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, IMO.

The big difference is that this case is in the United States.

It is difficult to put my trust in a bunch of fat liars.  Aruba is the scum of the earth and they know what they did.  Yes they will meet their maker one day.

This doesn't mean I have lost my faith in JQK.  I believe he is out for justice and he is not going to back down.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2007, 06:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I heard it on CNN, we can wait for confirmation. They did say the Dutch have handed the investigation back to the Arubans. I hope its not so.

I don't know what they said on CNN but I know what I read.  This is what the article says:

"The Dutch forensic team has left Aruba, but van der Biezen said some authorities from the Netherlands remain on the island to work with Aruba investigators. "

I don't see where it says anything has been "handed over" to anyone.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 25, 2007, 06:45:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"
BT

SPOCK

Thanks, San, but I wanted the shrugging smiley that is standing up on its little legs, sotaspeak.  Laughing

I haven't seen that one.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2007, 06:45:53 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Been going over Grande's spread sheet (great work, Grande!) and noticed this Maria Bernadeta Kelly as being a friend of Meneses. Have we done any research on her? She was interviewed three times.

Four times... Embarassed  1st three on June 9th.
Starting at the bottom of page 133 of the PDF
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/images/MemoKalpoe.pdf

-----Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Pages: 7
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses
 Name; Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Pages: 5
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description: witness statement
-----Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly (second statement)
Pages: 3
Writer ilnitiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madero
and on page 134 as just Maria Kelly

-----Name: Maria Kelly
Date: 18 may 2006
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs

A lot of pages of ?  from someone we NOTHING ??  about  Confused

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2007, 06:50:33 PM »

FYI this is the link at CNN

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/25/aruba.missing.holloway.ap/index.html

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2007, 06:52:06 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
BT
<<SNIP>>

Did you just copy the URL  to PhotoBucket or save it to C: Drive 1st?
If you saved it make sure it saved as a  GIF.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.