April 24, 2024, 12:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160938 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2007, 06:52:46 PM »

Nonesuche - thanks, the link was already posted.  The problem is how it's being interpreted, lol  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »

Quote from: oldfart
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "oldfart"
BT
Did you find your shruggie Smiley?
<<SNIP>>
No, I didn't find it OF, but thanks for asking. And I can't figure out how to save the smiley you posted that I wanted. When I save it, it doesn't move anymore.  Embarassed

Did you just copy the URL  to PhotoBucket or save it to C: Drive 1st?
If you saved it make sure it saved as a  GIF.

I did save it to my C drive, and it said it was a GIF, but it wouldn't move. Confused I should have tried saving it to photobucket. Duh!  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Nonesuche - thanks, the link was already posted.  The problem is how it's being interpreted, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing me no speak ingles, no can do intepretacions  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2007, 07:07:23 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Give him drugs and give him candy
Anything to make him think he's happy
And he won't ever come for us
He won't ever come

But if he does
And if there's no one else around
Bang Bang Bang
We'll shoot him down
Shocked  Question  Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2007, 07:08:14 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
BT
<<SNIP>>
No, I didn't find it OF, but thanks for asking. And I can't figure out how to save the smiley you posted that I wanted. When I save it, it doesn't move anymore.  Embarassed

I did save it to my C drive, and it said it was a GIF, but it wouldn't move. Confused I should have tried saving it to photobucket. Duh!  Embarassed

Some times mine take a few seconds to "move" in preview mode..
BTW...
I'm Looking thru old  book marks and found this.. (not the one but ?)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2007, 07:11:06 PM »

Quote from: oldfart
BT
<<SNIP>>

Some times mine take a few seconds to "move" in preview mode..
BTW...
I'm Looking thru old  book marks and found this.. (not the one but ?)

Thanks, OF.

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2007, 07:11:17 PM »

You know we usually ban the following type comments, but I just wanted to remind everyone just what is out there and what they are thinking and saying.

I am going to post the following comment in its entirety. Of course this poster from Amsterdam on the FP has since been banned ... but take a good look what ignorance and hate truly looks like.

Name: The Typhus | E-mail: T@coconuts.com | IP:  | Date: May 25, 2007, 5:58 pm

What a hillarious bullshit, the same kind of shit you expect from monkeys. They say they are similar to human beings, but unfortunately lack the brain power not to shit everywehere they squad !

The coke nut Natallee has last been sighted in mexico. I read it actually on your site ! 2006 was a wonderful year for tourism in Aruba ! Who the f*** are the liars who tell you something else ? Dumm American fucks, who fill their pockets by putting bulshit on the nett by natallee´s billionaire parents ?

I read, and I read it three more times with pleasure, that the most read article searched by Google, is about how much we hate the phenomenea Natallee. The equation : if she was black and poor nobody would care. WITH PLEASURE ! I guess the exception of nature is that scaredmonkeys are the typical “white monkeys”, who ban everything they don´t like !

Let me tell you this, monkeys´s : The problem is not in my texts that you ban me, the problem is not that I have another facial colour than you, the problem is that your daughters are going to like me ! And one day they come to Aruba as well. Let´s call it flower power.

And you know how our legitime system works : no body, no case !

Big f*** YOU ! See you in 2007 on Aruba,

The Typhus !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2007, 07:12:43 PM »

I refuse to be disheartened about Natalee's case. Like I keep saying, God is more powerful than all the bad guys. All it takes for justice to happen is for us to have faith that it will. "What you think about is what expands in your life."

On the local news tonight, they were discussing the case of the missing 911 operator. The FBI was at her husband's house today doing forensic work. They completely covered the garage with black plastic and refused to comment to local newscasters about what they were doing in there.

Just because people don't say what they're doing, and what they might have found, doesn't mean they aren't doing anything, IMO.

Yes, but is that in Aruba? Laughing  A world of difference, in fact two-world difference, third world (Aruba), progressive democracy (USA).

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2007, 07:13:32 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
He won't ever come

But if he does
Bang Bang Bang
We'll shoot him down

Lyrics to a Tracy Chapman song:

http://tinyurl.com/336phc

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:13 PM »

Red - thanks for sharing with everyone here the type of filth I see every day posted. Of course they get deleted and IP banned, but this is just one example.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

Evening..
  Anyone else having trouble with IE?  Mine is slower then dial up right now.. Rolling Eyes  Maybe lotsa internet traffic?  But then again it did rain earlier..seems to mess it up.. whoi knows.. Evil or Very Mad
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:24 PM »

thanks Red, wouldn't you say that the cocoNUTS part of that is the most accurate part?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2007, 07:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
You know we usually ban the following type comments, but I just wanted to remind everyone just what is out there and what they are thinking and saying.

I am going to post the following comment in its entirety. Of course this poster from Amsterdam on the FP has since been banned ... but take a good look what ignorance and hate truly looks like.

What a hillarious bullshit, the same kind of shit you expect from monkeys. They say they are similar to human beings, but unfortunately lack the brain power not to shit everywehere they squad !

The coke nut Natallee has last been sighted in mexico. I read it actually on your site ! 2006 was a wonderful year for tourism in Aruba ! Who the f*** are the liars who tell you something else ? Dumm American fucks, who fill their pockets by putting bulshit on the nett by natallee´s billionaire parents ?

I read, and I read it three more times with pleasure, that the most read article searched by Google, is about how much we hate the phenomenea Natallee. The equation : if she was black and poor nobody would care. WITH PLEASURE ! I guess the exception of nature is that scaredmonkeys are the typical “white monkeys”, who ban everything they don´t like !

Let me tell you this, monkeys´s : The problem is not in my texts that you ban me, the problem is not that I have another facial colour than you, the problem is that your daughters are going to like me ! And one day they come to Aruba as well. Let´s call it flower power.

The Typhus !

SOUNDS LIKE KING OF BLING
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2007, 07:15:53 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Been going over Grande's spread sheet (great work, Grande!) and noticed this Maria Bernadeta Kelly as being a friend of Meneses. Have we done any research on her? She was interviewed three times.

Four times... Embarassed  1st three on June 9th.
Starting at the bottom of page 133 of the PDF
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/images/MemoKalpoe.pdf

-----Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Date: 9 May 2006
Pages: 7
Writer Ilnitiator: Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement by a friend of Andres Meneses
 Name; Maria Bernadeta Kelly
Pages: 5
Writer /Initiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Maduro
Description: witness statement
-----Name: Maria Bernadeta Kelly (second statement)
Pages: 3
Writer ilnitiator. Dennis Jacobs, Rolando Madero
and on page 134 as just Maria Kelly

-----Name: Maria Kelly
Date: 18 may 2006
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs

A lot of pages of ?  from someone we NOTHING ??  about  Confused

I read back through here and it indicated that this Marie KB is a friend of the PIMPS and so is this mysterious Andres Meneses or whatever his name is.  There were several mentions of (friend of PIMP)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2007, 07:16:07 PM »

Kermit - I thought Satish was the "king of bling"?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2007, 07:16:11 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
SPOCK - how do you know the Dutch are done?  

Need to run a few errands, be back in a while

I heard it on CNN, we can wait for confirmation. They did say the Dutch have handed the investigation back to the Arubans. I hope its not so.

I don't know what they said on CNN but I know what I read.  This is what the article says:

"The Dutch forensic team has left Aruba, but van der Biezen said some authorities from the Netherlands remain on the island to work with Aruba investigators. "

I don't see where it says anything has been "handed over" to anyone.

Klaas ... I agree ... the article does not imply that the Dutch have relinquished control but ... I heard the same thing as Spock on CNN Headliner News ... THE ARUBANS ARE AGAIN IN CONTROL OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY INVESTIGATION!

I guess clarification will be forthcoming very soon.

Janet

jANET

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing me no speak ingles, no can do intepretacions  Laughing  Laughing
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2007, 07:18:00 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

The Typhus !

Deepak or Momma kalpoe?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2007, 07:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
He won't ever come

But if he does
Bang Bang Bang
We'll shoot him down

Lyrics to a Tracy Chapman song:

http://tinyurl.com/336phc

But are we going to give the arubans candy and shoot them, as this pertains to what Blah was saying. Shocked  Question  Shocked   This is San's Department. Laughing

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »

Possible Leads In Natalee Holloway Case

Two Years Later, Aruba Police Are Taking Another Look At The Three Men Who Last Saw Alabama Teen Alive
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, May 25, 2007

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/25/national/main2852984.shtml

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.