March 29, 2024, 03:55:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160435 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 01:44:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hate to nag but we do need to get the UN Website info to JOSSY to counter this article by Rudy Croes pretending it isn't true and saying "Aruba was hardly mentioned" when there is a section just about Aruba on the UN Website in this regard.

Not talking about just the Dutch as Rudy would like for the Arubans to think.

Does their governement tell them the truth about anything?

Evil or Very Mad

Easy is probably at lunch right now. I'll email him and see what he says about getting the info to Jossy.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »

Off to work and lurk and mostly work!

I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go . . .
(To the tune of the Seven Dwarfs song)

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2007, 01:45:03 PM »

Well I just bought some of those disposable footies to wear in the airport when they make me take my shoes off and stand on those nasty floors  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 01:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Well I just bought some of those disposable footies to wear in the airport when they make me take my shoes off and stand on those nasty floors  Laughing

Yeah, and don't wear any shoes that lace up, cause some of those durned airports don't give you a place to sit down and get them back on your feet.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 01:48:37 PM »

Last time I flew, I thought I had outsmarted them by wearing sandals!  They made me take them off anyway!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 01:50:02 PM »

Just wear a burka that you can take off after your trip.  No problem.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 01:50:36 PM »

Hubby just emailed me this at work. It's a link to CNN about the 2 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

http://tinyurl.com/2cysbc

I Stand With The Girl
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 01:54:13 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hubby just emailed me this at work. It's a link to CNN about the 2 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

http://tinyurl.com/2cysbc

Thanks bunches, BT.  Gina Lopez?  Hmmmm.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 01:54:23 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 01:54:51 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Lunch is ready. Fresh green beans, fresh white corn cut off the cob, fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, ripe tomatoes, green onions & cucmber slices. None of you should be hungry!! I ate enough to feed an army.   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Afternoon Monkeys

Lunch is ready. Fresh green beans, fresh white corn cut off the cob, fried green tomatoes, fried chicken, ripe tomatoes, green onions & cucmber slices. None of you should be hungry!! I ate enough to feed an army.   Laughing

That sounds soooooo good!

I had a salad from the supermarket next door to the office.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 01:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Robots must be taking an acting class and learning how to express different emotions.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »

Anna, before I went to begining of last thread to catch up I read your request ~pg 47 for the UN article.  I happened to be reading the page where Klaas posted

Straight from the UN website!

http://tinyurl.com/yv4qkg

With regard to Aruba and in the Netherlands (Antilles), the Committee expressed its concern at the excessive length of pre-trial detention and the high number of non-convicted detainees. With specific regard to the Netherlands (Antilles), measures should be taken to urgently ensure that juveniles were separated from adult offenders; that educational and training programmes to help the social reintegration of juveniles were provided; and that prompt action to implement a new classification of inmates and allocation of cells was undertaken. Concerned at the Netherlands' indication that information related to sexual abuse or assault in the Aruban prison rarely reached the prison board, and that victims were not likely to lodge complaints for privacy concerns, the Committee recommended that the Netherlands put in place specific mechanisms to receive complaints of sexual abuse that would ensure the privacy of victims and protect both victims and witnesses against ill-treatment or intimidation as a consequence of the complaint. The Committee was also concerned at the number of reports of assaults committed by Aruban law enforcement officials and that, as reported by the State party, of the 49 cases lodged at the Internal Investigations Bureau between 2005 and 2007, only 2 had been dealt with in court, and those had not led to a conviction due to insufficient evidence. The Netherlands should take all appropriate measures to send a clear and unambiguous message to the Police Force and to prison staff that torture, violence and ill-treatment were unacceptable.

----
Hey Monkeys. back to catching up.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2007, 01:58:14 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

That sounds gooooooooood!  I just had a green salad and a pile of pickled okra on the side.   Confused
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »

Sounds good,Yap.yeah,the two year anniversary is upon us.San,you and I might have similar thoughts on the vds.I wish them many things and I think they will get them soon.Karma is a funny thing,what goes around,etc.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys

Yum that sounds good.

I only had soup that I made last night.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Afternoon Monkeys

That sounds gooooooooood!  I just had a green salad and a pile of pickled okra on the side.   Confused

Y'all, Easy and I email each other off and on during the day at work so that we can both try to stay awake. The main topic of our conversation tends to center around lunch. Today we both had salad - not a very entertaining topic.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:22 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/25/aruba.missing.holloway.ap/

The forensic team left, but investigators are stil there.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2007, 02:03:28 PM »

Gina Lopez, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Tourism Authority. She said the island of 70,000 people wants the case resolved soon.

"What we want is to find what happened for the parents ... and for the community to say we've done all we can," she said. "The island feels we did what we could do."

I guess she never read any of the transcripts.   Twisted Evil   There's a LOT that could have been done, should have been done, and still needs to be done, like BRINGING ON THE CUFFS for reinterrogations of all boys whose statements have been found to be contradictory in the past.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Afternoon Monkeys

It is not even lunchtime in our neck of the woods.  However ... hubby and I are doing lunch at a local Japanese restaurant prior to visiting his sister in the hospital.  I do believe it will be a Bento box for me ... lots of small portions of different foods ... teriyaki chicken ... california rolls ... tempera ... rice ... miso soup.

Hey ... have a nice afternoon all.

Janet.

11:00 AM PDST

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.