April 25, 2024, 03:16:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160962 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: May 25, 2007, 08:17:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.  It's Saturday!!!

Thank you Red for allowing us to read that hate filled attempt at posting.  We all know there is so much hatred out there but we need to be reminded just how vicious some of it can be.  What a loser. There are some very sick people in this world.

I have been on a rant myself this morning - our Government spent over half a million dollars of our tax payers money to fly back to Australia by chartered Gulfstream jet that David Hicks who was charged with material support for terrorism and has been in Gitmo for several years.  He has been brought back here to finish his sentence and will be released by the end of this year.  WTH did they not leave him in Gitmo until then and let him come back under his own steam, that is if we really want him back here anyway.  Better to let him go back to Afghanistan or wherever he found his calling.   Bah!
Rant over

Hey TIB
You need to ask those in charge what the heck was wrong with booking passage on some type of  freighter (The ole Slow Boat from xxxx)
and 500,000 for one charter flight???   Must have had some very, very good food being served  Rolling Eyes

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: May 25, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »

Better to let him go back to Afghanistan

I send packages to soldiers in Afghanistan for the children.
It's not much, just some small stuffed toys they can put in their pocket, some American candy. But I wanted to "try" to leave a better impression on them - that not all American's are bad. Hopefully, it is a small dent.

Trying  to be a force for good in the world.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: May 25, 2007, 08:19:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Silverfox, I was only giving my opinion. You could very well be right about DK. I guess I was just thinking that those two (Guido and Joran) are over close to the Amsterdam IP address. Maybe it was Guido's Mom or Dad that made that nasty post. It certainly was someone who is very angry and hate filled.

Yep and to me sounds like Deepak but then again it could be anyone.

Know what I say tough S*%t on them .  Yeah the American girls are flocking there just to see Deepak pukel
As Robots says... I hate em all!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: May 25, 2007, 08:23:04 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"

It's not much, just some small stuffed toys they can put in their pocket, some American candy. But I wanted to "try" to leave a better impression on them - that not all American's are bad. Hopefully, it is a small dent.

You're a very good froggie, and I know Miss Piggy must be extremely proud of you.  

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 25, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Thank you Red for allowing us to read that hate filled attempt at posting.  We all know there is so much hatred out there but we need to be reminded just how vicious some of it can be.  What a loser. There are some very sick people in this world.

I have been on a rant myself this morning - our Government spent over half a million dollars of our tax payers money to fly back to Australia by chartered Gulfstream jet that David Hicks who was charged with material support for terrorism and has been in Gitmo for several years.  He has been brought back here to finish his sentence and will be released by the end of this year.  WTH did they not leave him in Gitmo until then and let him come back under his own steam, that is if we really want him back here anyway.  Better to let him go back to Afghanistan or wherever he found his calling.   Bah!
Rant over

It sounds like you could make use of one of my favorite smilies that I just rediscovered on the site that OF posted.  Laughing

LMAO!...Happy Saturday Tibro!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: May 25, 2007, 08:24:37 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
The investigation has been handed back to the Arubans, the Dutch have left a few people to assist but they no longer are in charge. Basically, the Dutch are done and are telling the Arubans to handle their own affairs.

Maybe, but it is going to take more than a comment by an Aruban spokesperson to convince me. This Vivian van whatever has consistently placed ALE above, or equal to, the KLPD when talking about the current investigation. This characterization is simply false.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 25, 2007, 08:25:42 PM »

I admire yah Froggy  Smile
Have one customer who buys 3 rolls of Copenhagen for her son in Iraq every so often.. last time she came in I didnt take her card.. Wink  I used mine.. told her it was a gift from me to her son .. I also have bouth girlscout cookies to send,.,. another person was responsible for the shipment of them. May not be much.. but made me feel good ...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Yes, I have been saying that for a while and if that was Deepak who posted that note that Red showed us, it does sound like a person who is quite self-destructive.  I would be willing to bet there is a scaffold being built for him to commit suicide on right now, unbeknownst to him and Momma Kalpoe

There is a reason they have never left the island, Tyler. IMO they would be dead meat if they went anywhere but the U.S., and they are probably very aware of that.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Spock"
The investigation has been handed back to the Arubans, the Dutch have left a few people to assist but they no longer are in charge. Basically, the Dutch are done and are telling the Arubans to handle their own affairs.

Maybe, but it is going to take more than a comment by an Aruban spokesperson to convince me. This Vivian van whatever has consistently placed ALE above, or equal to, the KLPD when talking about the current investigation. This characterization is simply false.
Perhaps wishful thinking., as in "They only wish."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:46 PM »

Miss Piggie thanks you  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2007, 08:26:46 PM »

<<SNIPP>>
It sounds like you could make use of one of my favorite smilies that I just rediscovered on the site that OF posted.  Laughing

BT
Maybe you can get someone to animate this..and make a NEW smiley

W A R N I N G ......W A R N I N G.....W A R N I N G.....W A R N I N G

Viewers are warned   not a pretty sight follows

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2007, 08:31:21 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Rant over

LMAO!...Happy Saturday Tibro!

Laughing  Laughing   Yes we could do with a few more smileys on SM.  Some are just not expressive enough some days   Wink

OldFart I cannot imagine what that amount of money was to cover - they reported he ate well and watched a movie on the flight (probably "Prison Break").  I suppose a lot of the cost was for the minders as there were a lot of others on the flight and he was not restrained at all during the flight, only getting on and off the aircraft.  As he is supposed to have declared he wanted to kill Jews and crash a plane into a building in Aust, that seemed like a foolish move to me.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2007, 08:31:56 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Oh man, i thought for sure a Renfro pic was coming.

Where is Glenda anyway? Cool
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE WEATHER MAN EITHER

Ribbit.
Wink

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »

Rant over

Some of us here totally agree with this.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2007, 08:34:32 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2007, 08:35:14 PM »

In bed with the enemy. Shocked  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2007, 08:36:24 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »

Oh man, i thought for sure a Renfro pic was coming.Where is Glenda anyway? Cool

Bad Hair Day??? Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.