April 25, 2024, 10:11:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160968 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2007, 08:37:17 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Better to let him go back to Afghanistan

I send packages to soldiers in Afghanistan for the children.
It's not much, just some small stuffed toys they can put in their pocket, some American candy. But I wanted to "try" to leave a better impression on them - that not all American's are bad. Hopefully, it is a small dent.

Trying  to be a force for good in the world.

You are such a good froggie.

This Hicks dude went there for a holiday and then got mixed up with Al Queda - or that is what he says.

Afghanistan is where Lapus Lazuli is mined.  I love it.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2007, 08:38:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

No matter how many times I see this one, it always makes me laugh!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2007, 08:40:38 PM »

Hi Angie...is it as humid out there on your side of Pa?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

It just keeps getting better with age, Elaine  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »

Ramm is rumored to be coughing up the next 2 chapters on BFN soon.

Should be a mess. The timeline for Tuesday is filling up with lies just like Monday. I won't even mention Sunday.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »

Let's get serious about this woman just one minute.  Does anyone of you think that she can look in the mirror and thing she is attractive, much less pretty?  Why would anyone so unattractive want to be in the spotlight so much?  Do you think she has drugged herself into a state of thinking she is attractive?  Inquiring minds want to know.  I have just always thought she was not good eye candy for an island which is supposed to be all about beauty, and to have her as a representative --- is it because she is their toadie?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »

HI sweety..
 Not as bad as it was earlier.. It was nice.. then we got this massive downpur.. and after THAT is became humid! BUT.. I'll yakr that over snow and freezing temps anyday.. Very Happy  Sorry MY pc is slower then molasses for some reason. Pfffttttttttttttt  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2007, 08:49:51 PM »

Oh hell.. I typed a post an think it got lost?
It is not as bad here as it was earlier. We had a downpour..after that it was humid.. but I worked this morning/afternoon.. went to take garbage out at work after the rain.. after being in AC all day.. I was like  Shocked  when I went out. But its cooled off now some.. I'll take hat weather anyday.. I dont miss the snow..ice and freezing temps!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2007, 08:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Let's get serious about this woman just one minute.  Does anyone of you think that she can look in the mirror and thing she is attractive, much less pretty?  Why would anyone so unattractive want to be in the spotlight so much?  Do you think she has drugged herself into a state of thinking she is attractive?  Inquiring minds want to know.  I have just always thought she was not good eye candy for an island which is supposed to be all about beauty, and to have her as a representative --- is it because she is their toadie?
1.Media whore
2.Thinks she's important this way
3.Too drunk to know the difference
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

It is because she will willingly lie, like the rest of them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2007, 08:55:22 PM »

Should be a mess. The timeline for Tuesday is filling up with lies just like Monday. I won't even mention Sunday.

I think the Dutch wanted him to get this book out so they could lock him into his lies, Igsigs. What better testimony to refute than that from the horse's mouth?

Once done, they killed the sales of his book with their announcement that he is still the main suspect and then they dot the "i" with the search his house.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2007, 08:56:56 PM »

1.Media whore

4. A reincarnation of Mata Hari

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2007, 08:56:56 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

It is not as bad here as it was earlier. We had a downpour..after that it was humid.. but I worked this morning/afternoon.. went to take garbage out at work after the rain.. after being in AC all day.. I was like  Shocked  when I went out. But its cooled off now some.. I'll take hat weather anyday.. I dont miss the snow..ice and freezing temps!
I am taking Levaquin, to try and knock this bronchial thing out once and for all. I think it may be that too contributing to my sweating. (And not near as much as Paulus.)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2007, 08:58:40 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

I think the Dutch wanted him to get this book out so they could lock him into his lies, Igsigs. What better testimony to refute than that from the horse's mouth?

Once done, they killed the sales of his book with their announcement that he is still the main suspect and then they dot the "i" with the search his house.
I hope you are right!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2007, 08:59:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

1.Media whore

4. A reincarnation of Mata Hari
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2007, 08:59:40 PM »

We have to remember that NONE of the mainstream media has ever set any records for accuracy and detail in reporting this case, and that AP report is no exception. This report is a case of a writer with a deadline and a few scribbled facts and quotes, trying to make sense of what he has. It is NOT detailed and it is NOT a clear and accurate portrayal of the situation. It's like a Reader's Digest condensed version of a Tolstoy novel.

VDBiezen is not saying here that the Dutch have abandoned anything at all.

I don't expect a Dutch forensic team to stay on the island for any extended time. They don't do that.

We know that the suspect status for Joran has been continued indefinitely and that should say something. Now if strings get pulled from the Hague, it might be a different story. We can know if that happens. I suspect Tylergal will have that info for us, as well as a couple of others. At THAT point would be when I declare that the fix is in, but not YET.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »

These are the little smiley guys I really love, but I still haven't found the shrugging one of this set. If anyone spies him anywhere, would you please let me know? TY

I Stand With The Girl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2007, 09:01:15 PM »

If the MSM is so on top of the story ... why have they not gone into any detail about the upcoming water search by TES?

I believe that Tim Miller is supposed to be on H&C next Wednesday, but that is only because on the 2 year anniversary. Does anyone think that Sean or Allen know anything about this case?

I would dare say that SM has more inside info into the water search than they do. Actually, I know it.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »

I am taking Levaquin, to try and knock this bronchial thing out once and for all. I think it may be that too contributing to my sweating. (And not near as much as Paulus.)

You have had that bronchitis for a long while.  I hope this treatment finally clears it away for you.  Nothing worse that lung/bronchial infections.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2007, 09:04:37 PM »

LOL I hope you feel better and soon!  I had that crap for well over a monthI do feel for yah!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.