April 25, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160974 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 25, 2007, 09:05:49 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
If the MSM is so on top of the story ... why have they not gone into any detail about the upcoming water search by TES?

I believe that Tim Miller is supposed to be on H&C next Wednesday, but that is only because on the 2 year anniversary. Does anyone think that Sean or Allen know anything about this case?

I would dare say that SM has more inside info into the water search than they do. Actually, I know it.

Oh yeah, I can see it now.  Greta will say to Tim (with that look of discust on her face) do you really think you can find anything now?  Then Dr. Baden will come on and say that indeed YES, if the body is in a cage or trap there would still be bones, teeth some fabric, etc.  That maybe even the cause of death could be determined.  Which Greta will completely ignore and say "Well, thank you Tim...goodbye" Rolling Eyes
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 25, 2007, 09:07:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
If the MSM is so on top of the story ... why have they not gone into any detail about the upcoming water search by TES?

I believe that Tim Miller is supposed to be on H&C next Wednesday, but that is only because on the 2 year anniversary. Does anyone think that Sean or Allen know anything about this case?

I would dare say that SM has more inside info into the water search than they do. Actually, I know it.

Oh yeah, I can see it now.  Greta will say to Tim (with that look of discust on her face) do you really think you can find anything now?  Then Dr. Baden will come on and say that indeed YES, if the body is in a cage or trap there would still be bones, teeth some fabric, etc.  That maybe even the cause of death could be determined.  Which Greta will completely ignore and say "Well, thank you Tim...goodbye" Rolling Eyes

And don't ya think she'll mention Boeti in there somewhere?  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: May 25, 2007, 09:07:43 PM »

Red I would love to know your opinion. Do you think they are taking this case to a trial..or just putting the final bow on it?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2007, 09:07:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
These are the little smiley guys I really love, but I still haven't found the shrugging one of this set. If anyone spies him anywhere, would you please let me know? TY

So this is the missing Shruggies Smiley Family ? They all have white footwear (can't say that other word)
I'll keep an eye out... and hope you copied them all to a photo bucket account  Exclamation  
 Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2007, 09:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
We have to remember that NONE of the mainstream media has ever set any records for accuracy and detail in reporting this case, and that AP report is no exception. This report is a case of a writer with a deadline and a few scribbled facts and quotes, trying to make sense of what he has. It is NOT detailed and it is NOT a clear and accurate portrayal of the situation. It's like a Reader's Digest condensed version of a Tolstoy novel.

VDBiezen is not saying here that the Dutch have abandoned anything at all.

I don't expect a Dutch forensic team to stay on the island for any extended time. They don't do that.

We know that the suspect status for Joran has been continued indefinitely and that should say something. Now if strings get pulled from the Hague, it might be a different story. We can know if that happens. I suspect Tylergal will have that info for us, as well as a couple of others. At THAT point would be when I declare that the fix is in, but not YET.

When we were covering this case in the beginning, do you know when we stopped reporting what the media was saying and relied more on our own sources?

When they reported NH was dead and we posted it. Never again was I going to trust them implicitly. They got more wrong and were later in their reporting of news in the beginning than SM.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: May 25, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »

And don't ya think she'll mention Boeti in there somewhere?  Rolling Eyes
She certainly will try to.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: May 25, 2007, 09:10:18 PM »

That just about sums up a GVS interview these days. Hey Greta ... CNN is calling.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 25, 2007, 09:10:38 PM »

BTW... regarding the "typhus" post-

With those people it's not about right and wrong. They don't believe in the concept. Period. It is meaningless to them.

They believe in "winning", they keep a score in their heads, and they just want this case as a means of getting one over on the Ugly Americans. It's a fantasyland bean-counting exercise in self-gratification. Every time there is a ruling or turn in this investigation that goes against us, they score one up in their little diseased brains and make themselves feel better as a sop for their own miserable bitter existence. Those are the words of a 100% bitter and jealous scumbag who hates us for cultural and perhaps racial reasons.

These people are at the level of a madman who would inflict pain on others as retribution for the perceived pain he feels. They are in the category of the Al-Qaida torturers and other human filth. They would hurt THEMSELVES if it meant taking a few of us with them.

Ignore, ban, and move on. They will go away eventually, when they die... and THEN they will see what fun is all about.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »

Thanks Klaas - that saves me having to watch it    Laughing  Laughing

We need this smiley on SM  =  

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2007, 09:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Red I would love to know your opinion. Do you think they are taking this case to a trial..or just putting the final bow on it?

I am not Red, but personally I think, and have thought for a long time, that they want to do NEITHER.

They want the case to remain in perpetual Never-Never Land and hope the media gradually moves away from it and Americans forget. They want to pick around with occasional searches and tests and the like, but NEVER a finalized result. They want a "no-decision". That way they eventually (think that they will) get their tourist numbers back... and Beth and Dave STILL don't get any info.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: May 25, 2007, 09:21:08 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
These are the little smiley guys I really love, but I still haven't found the shrugging one of this set. If anyone spies him anywhere, would you please let me know? TY

So this is the missing Shruggies Smiley Family ? They all have white footwear (can't say that other word)
I'll keep an eye out... and hope you copied them all to a photo bucket account  Exclamation  
 Wink

Thanks, OF. And yep, I got em in Photobucket this time.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 25, 2007, 09:21:13 PM »

BTW... regarding the "typhus" post-

With those people it's not about right and wrong. They don't believe in the concept. Period. It is meaningless to them.

They believe in "winning", they keep a score in their heads, and they just want this case as a means of getting one over on the Ugly Americans. It's a fantasyland bean-counting exercise in self-gratification. Every time there is a ruling or turn in this investigation that goes against us, they score one up in their little diseased brains and make themselves feel better as a sop for their own miserable bitter existence. Those are the words of a 100% bitter and jealous scumbag who hates us for cultural and perhaps racial reasons.

These people are at the level of a madman who would inflict pain on others as retribution for the perceived pain he feels. They are in the category of the Al-Qaida torturers and other human filth. They would hurt THEMSELVES if it meant taking a few of us with them.

Ignore, ban, and move on. They will go away eventually, when they die... and THEN they will see what fun is all about.  Wink

I wish these Al Queda supporters and their ilk would just all stand in a circle, pull the rip cords and blow themselves up leaving innocent people and especially children to get on with their lives.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 25, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »

I am not Red, but personally I think, and have thought for a long time, that they want to do NEITHER.

They want the case to remain in perpetual Never-Never Land and hope the media gradually moves away from it and Americans forget. They want to pick around with occasional searches and tests and the like, but NEVER a finalized result. They want a "no-decision". That way they eventually (think that they will) get their tourist numbers back... and Beth and Dave STILL don't get any info.
That would explain why they made the suspects status prolonged, so they don't have to act.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 25, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »

They have tried that for two years and what has it got them? A huge black eye on their image, a decline in tourism with monetary losses in the hundreds of millions, and the threat of a full blown boycott if they keep it up or close the case. They bet on the momentum dieing out but it only gets stronger the longer they go. One day they'll get it, when they can't afford a can of Vienna sausages for dinner.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 25, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Wink
OF, you look to darned cute in that hat!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: May 25, 2007, 09:27:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

<<SNIP>>
We need this smiley on SM  =  

Hey TIB
That is a great looking Head-in the sand...

Can you get this colored and shrunk  too...

Yup...
Head has been in the sand... and now headed some where else Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 25, 2007, 09:30:59 PM »

We have to find a stick big enough to hit them over the head with... something that will shake them up and make them realize what they have to lose.

I want to think the Chavez threat is shaking up Holland and causing them to want to keep Aruba so desperately that they have to solve this case for the sake of their relations with the US, whose help they NEED in the struggle against pimple-face from 17 miles across the water.  

Maybe Joran is more important to the Dutch than keeping Aruba is.  Wink

That would meen that his Hague ties are strong like Tylergal says.  Wink  again.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 25, 2007, 09:33:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: AZSunny, BTgirl, Dayhiker, Elaine, Grande, klaasend, MuffyBee, oldfart, sb, Tibrogargan.

Going to go back and read but thought I would post this first. I copied it from RU. LOL
Posted by FrazerClan

There are a few that have been hitting the keyboard hard lately. New funds must have arrived for a final all out assault.

They were having a go at FOB but I haven't been able to get on for a couple of days so I don't know what has happened since.

The Libster may have moved up a few places in this week's rankings. Wabbi has definitely fallen from the top and even though it has tried hard Doc can't grab first place and will need to hand over the avatar. All10 has come from the pack and taken it out just ahead of the Libster, Wildcat, Doc and the wascally wabbit. We are hoping for an appearance this week from Kimmy27 and of course, everyone's favourite GEL.

The current rankings in rank order of rank:

1. all10suspects
2. Libster
3. Wildcat
4. Doc
5. Awabbi
6. Gel
7. Janee
8. plhtx1
9. Chillin
10. Kimmy27
11. Dragon

Looks like Klaas needs to make a medal for GEL. What happened to Patti? I have not seen her on for awhile. Seems she got a medal real quick. Poor GEL has had to wait for hers. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 25, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I wish these Al Queda supporters and their ilk would just all stand in a circle, pull the rip cords and blow themselves up leaving innocent people and especially children to get on with their lives.

One of our cartoonists has already come up with a similar idea  Laughing

(Hoping I do not blow the margins  Rolling Eyes )

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: May 25, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »

<<Snip>>
OF, you look to darned cute in that hat!

Thank You Elaine
Cute ( I wish )  but to me Younger anyway Laughing

Shout out to our AZ Lady & Sunny
Saw this & thought of you two
something about the use of a cactus  I think Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.