March 29, 2024, 03:51:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160434 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: May 25, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

<<SNIP>>
We need this smiley on SM  =  

Hey TIB
That is a great looking Head-in the sand...

Can you get this colored and shrunk  too...

Yup...
Head has been in the sand... and now headed some where else Laughing

Hee Hee Good one Oldfart.  I will have to leave the artistic work to monkeys who are more artistic than I am............. hint..... hint.......

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 25, 2007, 09:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: AZSunny, BTgirl, Dayhiker, Elaine, Grande, klaasend, MuffyBee, oldfart, sb, Tibrogargan.

Going to go back and read but thought I would post this first. I copied it from RU. LOL
Posted by FrazerClan

There are a few that have been hitting the keyboard hard lately. New funds must have arrived for a final all out assault.

They were having a go at FOB but I haven't been able to get on for a couple of days so I don't know what has happened since.

The Libster may have moved up a few places in this week's rankings. Wabbi has definitely fallen from the top and even though it has tried hard Doc can't grab first place and will need to hand over the avatar. All10 has come from the pack and taken it out just ahead of the Libster, Wildcat, Doc and the wascally wabbit. We are hoping for an appearance this week from Kimmy27 and of course, everyone's favourite GEL.

The current rankings in rank order of rank:

1. all10suspects
2. Libster
3. Wildcat
4. Doc
5. Awabbi
6. Gel
7. Janee
8. plhtx1
9. Chillin
10. Kimmy27
11. Dragon

Looks like Klaas needs to make a medal for GEL. What happened to Patti? I have not seen her on for awhile. Seems she got a medal real quick. Poor GEL has had to wait for hers. LOL

Laughing  Laughing  Hi Sam

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: May 25, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

In total there are 35 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Registered Users: AZSunny, BTgirl, Dayhiker, Elaine, Grande, klaasend, MuffyBee, oldfart, sb, Tibrogargan.

Going to go back and read but thought I would post this first. I copied it from RU. LOL
Posted by FrazerClan

There are a few that have been hitting the keyboard hard lately. New funds must have arrived for a final all out assault.

They were having a go at FOB but I haven't been able to get on for a couple of days so I don't know what has happened since.

The Libster may have moved up a few places in this week's rankings. Wabbi has definitely fallen from the top and even though it has tried hard Doc can't grab first place and will need to hand over the avatar. All10 has come from the pack and taken it out just ahead of the Libster, Wildcat, Doc and the wascally wabbit. We are hoping for an appearance this week from Kimmy27 and of course, everyone's favourite GEL.

1. all10suspects
2. Libster
3. Wildcat
4. Doc
5. Awabbi
6. Gel
7. Janee
8. plhtx1
9. Chillin
10. Kimmy27
11. Dragon

Looks like Klaas needs to make a medal for GEL. What happened to Patti? I have not seen her on for awhile. Seems she got a medal real quick. Poor GEL has had to wait for hers. LOL

Confused  Confused   SAM
WTH is this...  
Sounds like are you calling/announcing  a donkey race being held in Aruba.  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 25, 2007, 09:46:56 PM »

Sunmoonstars says:The suspects will have to file a motion in the courts June 10th or after. Then it will have to be heard by a judge. Then the judge has time to make a ruling, so my guess would be weeks based on how fast things have gone in the past.

igsigs says:In a perfect world for J2K this is correct, but IMO circumstances and events will differ on June 10th from today.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: May 25, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »

Quote from: Tibrogargan

<<SNIP>>

<<Snip>>
Hee Hee Good one Oldfart.  I will have to leave the artistic work to monkeys who are more artistic than I am............. hint..... hint.......

Embarassed Sorry TIB
Thought you had created it from

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 25, 2007, 09:50:00 PM »

I wish these Al Queda supporters and their ilk would just all stand in a circle, pull the rip cords and blow themselves up leaving innocent people and especially children to get on with their lives.

One of our cartoonists has already come up with a similar idea  Laughing

(Hoping I do not blow the margins  Rolling Eyes )

Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2007, 09:53:31 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Hi Monkeys,

Posted by FrazerClan

1. all10suspects
2. Libster
3. Wildcat
4. Doc
5. Awabbi
6. Gel
7. Janee
8. plhtx1
9. Chillin
10. Kimmy27
11. Dragon

Laughing  Laughing  Hi Sam
Hi Sam and Gel
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2007, 09:54:56 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Sunmoonstars says:The suspects will have to file a motion in the courts June 10th or after. Then it will have to be heard by a judge. Then the judge has time to make a ruling, so my guess would be weeks based on how fast things have gone in the past.

igsigs says:In a perfect world for J2K this is correct, but IMO circumstances and events will differ on June 10th from today.

What in the Bleep are the SUSPECTS going to file a motion on?  Having them dropped as suspects or monetary compensation for being detained.

AND

I  still what to know why the Fart No ONE has been charged with the "Minor" crimes that are documented...

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2007, 09:55:24 PM »

Quote from: oldfart

<<SNIP>>

<<Snip>>

Embarassed Sorry TIB
Thought you had created it from

No, Oldfart, I poached it from anchoredbygrace.com/smileys

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2007, 09:57:22 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Do tell, Igsigs

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2007, 09:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

<<Snip>>
OF, you look to darned cute in that hat!

Thank You Elaine
Cute ( I wish )  but to me Younger anyway Laughing

Shout out to our AZ Lady & Sunny
Saw this & thought of you two
something about the use of a cactus  I think Laughing

Too cute...which one am I???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2007, 09:58:46 PM »

Hey Guys(and Gals)I am back.I meant to say something earlier,and didn't.The Dutch have to go back to arrest the key players(perps).Joran,Guido,Koen,Sander,and Anita(third window on Golden Tulip Blvd>They aren't in aruba
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

Tibro - I tried to go to that site, but it says something about "no index." Sad

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2007, 10:00:14 PM »

<<Snip>>

Good grab... I stole it too I

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c314/OldF/autruche.gif
  Shocked  Embarassed Laughing

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2007, 10:01:03 PM »

Hi Elaine

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2007, 10:01:53 PM »

GEL - How does it feel to be so famous?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2007, 10:02:14 PM »

Investigation > from Lazlo at RU

"The Dutch media has reported on this and it sounds like a renewed investigation by KLPD and ALE is in full force."
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2007, 10:03:18 PM »

see you monkeys later.if it ain't anita in the window,its her twin
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: May 25, 2007, 10:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
see you monkeys later.if it ain't anita in the window,its her twin

Nite, Tiger.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: May 25, 2007, 10:04:03 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Elaine"

<<Snip>>
OF, you look to darned cute in that hat!

Thank You Elaine
Cute ( I wish )  but to me Younger anyway Laughing

Shout out to our AZ Lady & Sunny
Saw this & thought of you two
something about the use of a cactus  I think Laughing

Too cute...which one am I???

You and AZLady are on the right.
Just doing your own thing then Get picked on
Then you wack them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.