April 19, 2024, 04:27:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160873 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #380 on: May 25, 2007, 11:17:43 PM »

I log in the other night...everyone is talking about food.  I log in tonight and once again we are talking about food...well, sort of.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: May 25, 2007, 11:17:49 PM »

HI again Monkeys,
Angiex911dsptchr, BTgirl, casa, Debbie, igsigs, klaasend, Lala'sMom, Marlee, oldfart, robots, Sam, Tibrogargan,

Now I never left. Last posted on page 13 and then went back to read, took all this time to catch up again. Monkeys really run there fingers sometimes, lol.

Since Robots is a germaphobic, I do hope he does not have to eat roadkill.

Now it is time to call it a night for me. Keep the faith. Justice for Natalee will come.

Just a swinging with the tribe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: May 25, 2007, 11:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hello everyone! Bad news?  What did I miss?

All you missed was robots vowing to eat raw road kill.  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  I thought all road kill was raw? Shocked

I'v have seen some in TX and AZ.. that was more like the Turkey in the Chevy Chase  Christmas movie Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: May 25, 2007, 11:19:18 PM »

when the killers keep talking about how Natalee fell getting out of the car

they as usual always put 5-7 percent of truth in almost everythign they say  

she banged her head when they were trying to get her IN the car after she passed out from the drugs

easy to get someone out of car.... more difficult to get them IN a car

joran =LOSER
paulus =LOSER

1 LOSER + 1 LOSER = 2 killers

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: May 25, 2007, 11:19:49 PM »

I log in the other night...everyone is talking about food.  I log in tonight and once again we are talking about food...well, sort of.

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Dana"
Angie

working ok for me...

i got a T1 line

T1 geeze how did you get that?

no im just kidding

but i wish i did  Cool

Doh ! LOL

Twisted Evil hi Dana !!!

Dana ROCKS

Hey how goes it tonight ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: May 25, 2007, 11:22:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Lala's! You got dressed! You look all patriotic-ee.  Laughing

(Careful though, guys...........that pen is still moving!)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 25, 2007, 11:23:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

(Careful though, guys...........that pen is still moving!)

Hi CBB. Everybody looks great thanks to you and Klaas!

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: May 25, 2007, 11:24:53 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  I asked earlier.. anyone else having troubles with IE??
Its reallt slower right now for me then dial up?

Evenig to everyone again,,,,,,,,,,

It's working fine for me, Angie. Whenever my laptop gets really slow, Simon always says he has to reset the router. I have no idea what that means, but it always works.  Embarassed  Laughing

I know what he means.. believe  it or not.LOL
Asswipes laptop is slow here too.. Sons PC was too.. but he shut his down and left earlier.. out with the CHICK.

HI LALAS
 Ty and I have those links to load.. but I guess I am too afraid to try them???   Sad  Esp with this system I have!  Shocked

Hi, Angie. Are things going ok for you?  I hope so!

HI Sweety!   I am ok.  TY!  Your daughters friend is in my prayers.. Sad
How sad  Sad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: May 25, 2007, 11:25:12 PM »

thanks BT

i dont eat it.....

i only eat burned meat ..you know im a germaphobic  Cool

Well, just so you'll know I'm not making this up, and that we really are genuine rednecks, here is the actual law:  Embarassed  Laughing

Roadkill Law

TCA Section 70-4-115 allows that, except for non-game and federally protected wildlife species, wild game animals accidentally killed by a motor vehicle may be possessed for personal use and consumption.  However, possession of a deer killed by a motor vehicle is permitted only if the person notifies the TWRA or any law enforcement officer and supplies his/her name within 48 hours.  A bear killed by a motor vehicle may be possessed only upon the issuance of a kill tag by a TWRA enforcement officer.

BT
We have close to the same law... but there is something in ours where if you do not want it.. you can have it donated to some type of food bank.

Areas near Chicago have the highest #'s of deer accidents in Illinois (I think)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: May 25, 2007, 11:26:02 PM »

Hi back`atcha, BT!

Were you guys talking food again? Lala's said you were and I NEVER cross the monitor!  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 25, 2007, 11:26:46 PM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg

(Careful though, guys...........that pen is still moving!)[/quote

Yes but the tub of pencils have turned into fireworks   Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »

Posted by Pearl at BFN:

Just a FYI .. all these sites carried news of Natalee's case today:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/25/national/main2852984.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._2852984

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/25/aruba.missing.holloway.ap/index.html

http://www.wmcstations.com/Global/story.asp?S=6570151&nav=menu59_2_2

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0507/426298.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275531,00.html

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americas/05/25/aruba.missing.holloway.ap/index.html?eref=rss_world

The original article by Margaret Wever for AP was the basis, but great to see the coverage.  MO
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2007, 11:28:09 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi back`atcha, BT!

Were you guys talking food again? Lala's said you were and I NEVER cross the monitor!  Laughing

Well, that depends on whether you consider roadkill to be food or not. Cool

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2007, 11:29:07 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
thanks BT

i dont eat it.....

i only eat burned meat ..you know im a germaphobic  Cool

Well, just so you'll know I'm not making this up, and that we really are genuine rednecks, here is the actual law:  Embarassed  Laughing

Roadkill Law

TCA Section 70-4-115 allows that, except for non-game and federally protected wildlife species, wild game animals accidentally killed by a motor vehicle may be possessed for personal use and consumption.  However, possession of a deer killed by a motor vehicle is permitted only if the person notifies the TWRA or any law enforcement officer and supplies his/her name within 48 hours.  A bear killed by a motor vehicle may be possessed only upon the issuance of a kill tag by a TWRA enforcement officer.

BT
We have close to the same law... but there is something in ours where if you do not want it.. you can have it donated to some type of food bank.

Areas near Chicago have the highest #'s of deer accidents in Illinois (I think)

I hope that is for supply to a zoo etc ?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 25, 2007, 11:29:42 PM »

Negative publicity from the case may have been a factor in a decline in tourism last year on the island of white sand beaches off the coast of Venezuela, said Gina Lopez, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Tourism Authority. She said the island of 70,000 people wants the case resolved soon.

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2007, 11:30:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That is great Klaas.  So much for Aruban thinking that it was all going to just fade away.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 25, 2007, 11:32:13 PM »

The Dutch forensic team has left Aruba, but van der Biezen said some authorities from the Netherlands remain on the island to work with Aruba investigators.

the forensics work has been done

no need for them to stay

doesnt mean a thing  Cool

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  delicious

- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: May 25, 2007, 11:33:42 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  I asked earlier.. anyone else having troubles with IE??
Its reallt slower right now for me then dial up?

Evenig to everyone again,,,,,,,,,,

It's working fine for me, Angie. Whenever my laptop gets really slow, Simon always says he has to reset the router. I have no idea what that means, but it always works.  Embarassed  Laughing

I know what he means.. believe  it or not.LOL
Asswipes laptop is slow here too.. Sons PC was too.. but he shut his down and left earlier.. out with the CHICK.

HI LALAS
 Ty and I have those links to load.. but I guess I am too afraid to try them???   Sad  Esp with this system I have!  Shocked

Hi, Angie. Are things going ok for you?  I hope so!

HI Sweety!   I am ok.  TY!  Your daughters friend is in my prayers.. Sad
How sad  Sad

Thanks so much Angie.  Funeral was today and daughter went.  She said it was awful!  The fiance was beside himself she said.  He wore her engagement ring on his pinkie finger.  Daughter also told me that they had a small dog that they bought together a couple of years ago who was their "baby".  The dog was with her when she had the wreck and did not survive either.  Just such a sad story all the way around.  We just have to wonder why God works the way he does!  I just think he needed another angel in heaven!  I've been calling my children 24/7 since this happened.  I am probably driving them crazy checking on them!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: May 25, 2007, 11:37:05 PM »

Hi again monkeys. I have a good laugh for all of you......Earlier I walked away from the puter for awhile w/o signing off. I noticed a half hour later, my bf was sitting in my chair reading........ He says to me, hey, I don't want to hurt your feelings but these monkeys seem strange,...You always said they are intelligent, good people. Well, looks like half of them are from the looney bin. I was pissed!!...But then something hysterical happened. He wasn't reading here at all.....Earlier sam posted something here from RU which got my curiousity up. So I had gone "over" to be nosey...ROFLMFAO!! Here he was reading RU.....and said they are from the looney bin.! Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.