March 28, 2024, 07:11:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160345 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: May 25, 2007, 11:52:49 PM »

GoodNite Angie and BT, and OF and any other monkeys headed to the bunkey.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 25, 2007, 11:54:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Night BT, sweet dreams.

Elaine...you made me laugh after that story...I needed that.  Laughing
YW, sometimes the funniest things in life just happen when you least expect them too Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: May 25, 2007, 11:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Night BT, sweet dreams.

YW, sometimes the funniest things in life just happen when you least expect them too Laughing

My DH goes to his websites and when he's finished he log into SM for me and then he says, " I have your monkeys pulled up and I think they are calling you."    Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 26, 2007, 12:00:11 AM »

Night BT, sweet dreams.

My DH goes to his websites and when he's finished he log into SM for me and then he says, " I have your monkeys pulled up and I think they are calling you."    Laughing
They know our secrets don't they? Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: May 26, 2007, 12:01:14 AM »

Tiger alert,justice was seen lurking in the woods.Lala's,which opera's,I love them,since they sooth the savage beast.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 26, 2007, 12:04:25 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Red"
If the MSM is so on top of the story ... why have they not gone into any detail about the upcoming water search by TES?

I believe that Tim Miller is supposed to be on H&C next Wednesday, but that is only because on the 2 year anniversary. Does anyone think that Sean or Allen know anything about this case?

I would dare say that SM has more inside info into the water search than they do. Actually, I know it.

The MSM at this point knows NOTHING about the case, nor do they really care. Their source for coverage at this point is Julia 'looseHole' who we all know has a whole nother agenda but to suck VanDerSloot bagage.
So take the news out of Aruba with a grain of salt, Jossy is our only and best source and as long as he's reporting a positive position, I'm optimistic.

Think about it, how do the MSMs get their updates -- they have Jurds that search for stories and when there's nothing new they search for updates on old stories, they get a hit on some obscure report that the Dutch Team has left Aruba and the take that and spin it into a story that the case is being closed.
I don't but it, I still have faith in the Dutch who spent more time on the case in the past couple of months than the ALE has spent in the past couple of YEARS.  I still don't think the Dutch will vindicate the ALE, I thinkn they hold themselves to a higher standard.
WE'll see I spose
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 26, 2007, 12:05:05 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I had to post this for Red  Laughing

FOX is on, some pretty blonde in red named Julie is advancing a support our troops program where this weekend anyone can donate their frequent flyer miles to the cause? She just challenged/called out Greta saying "Greta  you fly more than anyone here, LA one day, NY the next and you are only donating 90,000 miles? I know you are at home tonight right now reviewing your miles statements to figure out how to donate more"

ROFL !!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ZING - ZING - ZING...........a businessman had just donated more than double than Greta did  Laughing

It just did my heart good after Red's posts tonight, so I wanted him to know  Laughing

Good eyes and ears, None.  I wonder who she donated hers to.  Ummmm, the sporter!?! Mad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: May 26, 2007, 12:05:52 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  I asked earlier.. anyone else having troubles with IE??
Its reallt slower right now for me then dial up?

Evenig to everyone again,,,,,,,,,,

Angie, get another browser.  I have firefox and opera as well as IE.
Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: May 26, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
Hello everyone! Bad news?  What did I miss?

All you missed was robots vowing to eat raw road kill.  Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  I thought all road kill was raw? Shocked

technically you are correct

BUT

if it has been in the road for 4-5 days in the sun it is  then considered
COOKED

i will eat the FRESH -RAW KILL

you can just call me JOHNNY ROBOTS KNOXVILLE
 Cool

If you like deer roadkill, come and see me. They litter the roadsides around where I live.  Sad

Actually, we have a roadkill law here saying that people can pick up the deer they kill with their car and take them home.  Embarassed (Yep, we're rednecks.  Laughing )

Well, I do admit it is less redneck than leaving them for Robots to clean and eat. Laughing

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 26, 2007, 12:06:53 AM »

Tiger and IndyDan I hope you are both right about Justice.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: May 26, 2007, 12:09:31 AM »

Hi, Dana.  Good to have you drop by to join us.  We apparently have the Friday night sillies.  What is on your agenda for the weekend?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: May 26, 2007, 12:11:30 AM »

Hi again monkeys. I have a good laugh for all of you......Earlier I walked away from the puter for awhile w/o signing off. I noticed a half hour later, my bf was sitting in my chair reading........ He says to me, hey, I don't want to hurt your feelings but these monkeys seem strange,...You always said they are intelligent, good people. Well, looks like half of them are from the looney bin. I was pissed!!...But then something hysterical happened. He wasn't reading here at all.....Earlier sam posted something here from RU which got my curiousity up. So I had gone "over" to be nosey...ROFLMFAO!! Here he was reading RU.....and said they are from the looney bin.! Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Cool
Laughing  That man's a good catch.  Don't let him go.  HE's pretty smart. Rolling Eyes   Well, if it was Medley Relay or Sandra K -- it doesn't take Einstein ....but then I suspect he is a pretty smart guy wanting to know how well the monkeys play, etc. Very Happy

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 26, 2007, 12:12:07 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Hi, Dana.  Good to have you drop by to join us.  We apparently have the Friday night sillies.  What is on your agenda for the weekend?

Not much, bunch of cable news watching and recording some commentaries for next week.
Im planning a show for Tuesday night I think, more details later.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: May 26, 2007, 12:12:12 AM »

Night monkeys.

If I don't see some of you tomorrow, have a great start to your holiday weekend.

Are you going to use two tubes of toothpaste this weekend? Shocked

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 26, 2007, 12:13:30 AM »

Night BT, sweet dreams.

Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 26, 2007, 12:14:43 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Not much, bunch of cable news watching and recording some commentaries for next week.

Good.  Unfortunately I missed the last one but it was one of those family/friend things.  I will be listening Tuesday.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: May 26, 2007, 12:14:52 AM »

Hi again monkeys. I have a good laugh for all of you......Earlier I walked away from the puter for awhile w/o signing off. I noticed a half hour later, my bf was sitting in my chair reading........ He says to me, hey, I don't want to hurt your feelings but these monkeys seem strange,...You always said they are intelligent, good people. Well, looks like half of them are from the looney bin. I was pissed!!...But then something hysterical happened. He wasn't reading here at all.....Earlier sam posted something here from RU which got my curiousity up. So I had gone "over" to be nosey...ROFLMFAO!! Here he was reading RU.....and said they are from the looney bin.! Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Cool
Laughing  That man's a good catch.  Don't let him go.  HE's pretty smart. Rolling Eyes   Well, if it was Medley Relay or Sandra K -- it doesn't take Einstein ....but then I suspect he is a pretty smart guy wanting to know how well the monkeys play, etc. Very Happy
Best part is he is a Mental Health Technician, he works in Mental Health and said that about them. LOL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 26, 2007, 12:16:14 AM »

Am I the only Redeye fan here?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: May 26, 2007, 12:25:31 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"

The shows have been GREAT Dana!  Thank you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 26, 2007, 12:26:02 AM »

Am I the only Redeye fan here?

Yes, lol  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.