March 28, 2024, 02:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160339 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 26, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »

Reminder:  SunFreak's prayer chain still has time slots available for those who wish to participate.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1146&start=0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: May 26, 2007, 11:10:24 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
How are the pups Anna?  I got my two yorkies (rescue) when they were nine months and two years old, so I didn't get to see them as pups.  I never would have guessed that photo you posted were little yorkies.   Very Happy  Very Happy Thanks for the photos.  Would you post more as they grow up, please?

They are really fat, Muffy, I am having to help feed as this little mother is not the best in the world.  She is sort of flighty and might feed them and might go outside and play!   Rolling Eyes Five is too many for her I think.

I feed them Esbilac about three times a day to help her.  She knows I will and I think is only feeding them if SHE becomes uncomfortable from the milk.  

All Yorkies I have seen as pups look just like these.  Both parents are the blue and gold or silvery color, too, so they will prolly all turn to that.  Should be 3-5 pounds as adults.  I hate getting tails docked and hope that becomes illegal as it is is some EU countries.  Have never seen a Yorkie with a tail and wonder how they would look.

Anna/Muffy ... when our twelve year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) had thirteen  puppies a few year back (last litter) ... we were advised by a breeder that for the sake of Brandi and the entire litter ... we should destroy at least four of the newborn puppies.  However ... you know Tamikosmom ... mind of her own ... made the decision that every one of those puppies were going to survive without risking Brandi health.  For six week my hubby ... youngest son and myself alternated 6 and 6 puppies every three/four hours ... while giving Brandi periodic breaks from all of them. The separated puppies were put under a heat lamp for about three weeks.  Anna/Muffy ... the puppies all went to loving homes ... even the runt that we hand fed from day one.

Janet

We had an English sheep dog that we bred with another years, years ago.  It was snowing when she delivered the pups and she wanted to go out really, really bad.  We thought she had to use the bathroom.  She took some which looked in need of help and immediately sat to drown them in the snow.  There were about 14 and she drowned several my placing their faces in the snow, putting her foot on them.  My kids were mortified.  I knew there was a reason she would do that.  She was very protective of the remainder.  I think it was her instinct to get rid of the weak who would not have a chance.  My husband insisted that we allow her to do that, they were her pups. I called the vet the next morning and he sort of agreed with my husband.  I could not believe that, but it did happen and I felt like a fool for letting my husband and that mother get away with it.  My DH went to get the ones she had drowned and theywere less than perfect in formation.  She knew.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 26, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »

We have meds,for talking to yourself.I have hunted and camped in the area mentioned.Hogs do exist and they will and can kill you at times.Being omnivores,they will also eat you.I am preparing Hogzilla tartar for lunch ,if anyone wants some.We Tigers enjoy a fresh meal.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 26, 2007, 11:14:07 AM »

We have meds for teaching kids to listen but I chose not to use those.  My kids turned out just fine.  Thank you very much.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: May 26, 2007, 11:14:31 AM »

Quote from: "Debbie"

Does anyone have a schedule of any programs that will feature Natalee?  Sort of trying to get them in order in my mind so I won't miss any coverage.  Sometimes they don't announce before hand so all be sure to post any coverage they see.

Will try to stay on topic now.

The Line Up - Fox News - Sat. 05/26/07

Kimberly's guests tonight include:  Dave Holloway, Jossy Mansur, Joe Tacopino and Greta.

Time:  10:00 pm Eastern
Replay:  1:00 am Eastern

E-Gads!  I hope she shoves Joran's book in his face and says, "WTF?" lol
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: May 26, 2007, 11:27:14 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
How are the pups Anna?  I got my two yorkies (rescue) when they were nine months and two years old, so I didn't get to see them as pups.  I never would have guessed that photo you posted were little yorkies.   Very Happy  Very Happy Thanks for the photos.  Would you post more as they grow up, please?

They are really fat, Muffy, I am having to help feed as this little mother is not the best in the world.  She is sort of flighty and might feed them and might go outside and play!   Rolling Eyes Five is too many for her I think.

I feed them Esbilac about three times a day to help her.  She knows I will and I think is only feeding them if SHE becomes uncomfortable from the milk.  

All Yorkies I have seen as pups look just like these.  Both parents are the blue and gold or silvery color, too, so they will prolly all turn to that.  Should be 3-5 pounds as adults.  I hate getting tails docked and hope that becomes illegal as it is is some EU countries.  Have never seen a Yorkie with a tail and wonder how they would look.

Anna/Muffy ... when our twelve year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) had thirteen  puppies a few year back (last litter) ... we were advised by a breeder that for the sake of Brandi and the entire litter ... we should destroy at least four of the newborn puppies.  However ... you know Tamikosmom ... mind of her own ... made the decision that every one of those puppies were going to survive without risking Brandi health.  For six week my hubby ... youngest son and myself alternated 6 and 6 puppies every three/four hours ... while giving Brandi periodic breaks from all of them. The separated puppies were put under a heat lamp for about three weeks.  Anna/Muffy ... the puppies all went to loving homes ... even the runt that we hand fed from day one.

Janet

We had an English sheep dog that we bred with another years, years ago.  It was snowing when she delivered the pups and she wanted to go out really, really bad.  We thought she had to use the bathroom.  She took some which looked in need of help and immediately sat to drown them in the snow.  There were about 14 and she drowned several my placing their faces in the snow, putting her foot on them.  My kids were mortified.  I knew there was a reason she would do that.  She was very protective of the remainder.  I think it was her instinct to get rid of the weak who would not have a chance.  My husband insisted that we allow her to do that, they were her pups. I called the vet the next morning and he sort of agreed with my husband.  I could not believe that, but it did happen and I felt like a fool for letting my husband and that mother get away with it.  My DH went to get the ones she had drowned and theywere less than perfect in formation.  She knew.

Tylergal ... you are right ... the mom does instinctively know when there is a problem with any of her puppies.  When the puppies were first born ... Brandi kept pushing the runt away with her nose from the rest of the litter.  However ... with special formula fed from what resembled a child's doll bottle ... this runt did catch up with the rest of his brothers and sisters by the time they were all six weeks old.  A elderly neighbour layed claim to this runt early on and five years laters ... we seem him walking "Goldie" around the area twice a day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: May 26, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »

Happy Holiday Weekend, Monkeys.

I would not plan on Greta for coverage.  It is most likely being re-run since Greta had Jamie Colby in for her last night, she is probably off till Tuesday.  "Missing in Paradise" is the title of the Crime Scene special she did for the 1st anniversary.  They probably will just run it again.

Kimberly's show is live, but am not sure I can stomach Taco.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 26, 2007, 11:40:30 AM »

I was talking about the adult from the dark side.Since I seem to ffend some Tylergal,goodbye,I will not post again
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 26, 2007, 11:40:43 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Silverfox"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Based on the section of the FP post that I've pasted below, it sounds as if "Typhus" is saying he is a person of color. Do we know any dark-skinned Arubans who would be posting from Amsterdam?

"Let me tell you this, monkeys´s : The problem is not in my texts that you ban me, the problem is not that I have another facial colour than you, the problem is that your daughters are going to like me !"

"Let me tell you this, monkeys´s : The problem is not in my texts that you ban me, the problem is not that I have another facial colour than you, the problem is that your daughters are going to like me !"

Demented he is...

maybe it is DK using a proxy --- remember, he IS computer literate.

Shocked  Confused  'Typhus'  =  
http://www.umm.edu/ency/article/001363.htm

EGADS.......what a screen name to choose 4 one selff...ackkkkkk!

Nut EGADS is right I AGREE !!!!!!!!!!  Shocked

Can we say STD likely too? Jeez how disgusting is this person?  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 26, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »

Lexie,
Thanks for the tip!  I suspect you are right but will try to watch anyway just in case she incorporates that book into it.  Bet she ignores that part since she is "inclined to believe" Joran.

Note her negative bit about the family "pressured" the vdSloots and ALE!  Well, how dare they, huh?  I mean after all, these people made their child disappear and the nerve of them to be pressuring the ones who so obviously did this?

I have a feeling everything Greta says from now on is just going to irritate me!

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 26, 2007, 11:44:46 AM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I was talking about the adult from the dark side.Since I seem to ffend some Tylergal,goodbye,I will not post again

TIGER!

You didn't offend, she means about the meds for kids, not YOU or your post.  I know her pretty well and she is not easily offended.  None of us are or the Dark Side would have gotten to us long ago.

Please continue as usual.  Sorry there was a mix up on that but was not at you at all I am sure.

We need all feline support to off set all these dog lovers!

Like me!

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: May 26, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »

Debbie and Klaas,

Thanks for the programming schedule.

I was thinking maybe other channels would have something with it being the anniversary.  Guess not.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 26, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
I send packages to soldiers in Afghanistan for the children.
It's not much, just some small stuffed toys they can put in their pocket, some American candy. But I wanted to "try" to leave a better impression on them - that not all American's are bad. Hopefully, it is a small dent.

Trying  to be a force for good in the world.

Kermit - I think that's awesome.  Where do you send the packages? I think I'm going to do this too![/quote]

Annie - contact either your local post office or local VFW.

Your local VFW likely has packages that go over from time to time that yous gifts can be bundeled with and they can probably get a better deal on the shipping.

Anyhow, the US Postal Service is the cheapest rates to ship to our troops overseas.  If they quote you a price that you think is too high, they will usually work with you on it also.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: May 26, 2007, 11:49:17 AM »

I just Googled to make sure that MonsterPig is not near me.  It isn't but is about forty miles due east of Birmingham sort of between B'ham and Atlanta on a hunting preserve.

There is an 800 acre hunting club right behind me.  I hope they are not promoting having something like that.  Oddly enough, I never hear anybody hunting back there, maybe twice a year tops.  I think it is a tax writeoff for somebody.

Sure hope it is not inhabited by MonsterPigs.

Shocked

I heard they had sasquatch back there....
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 26, 2007, 11:54:29 AM »

Tiger ~ Please don't leave ~ I was reading and got what you both were saying ~ I think y'all were in different conversations . . . okay, I'm not making sense, but *I* know what I mean  Embarassed  Confused  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: May 26, 2007, 11:55:31 AM »

Lexie,
Thanks for the tip!  I suspect you are right but will try to watch anyway just in case she incorporates that book into it.  Bet she ignores that part since she is "inclined to believe" Joran.

Note her negative bit about the family "pressured" the vdSloots and ALE!  Well, how dare they, huh?  I mean after all, these people made their child disappear and the nerve of them to be pressuring the ones who so obviously did this?

I have a feeling everything Greta says from now on is just going to irritate me!

Evil or Very Mad

Anna ... the following Greta quote implies that prior to the Joran interview there was a time when Greta definitely held a different position ... she upheld Natalee's family 100%.  I wonder what changed.  I contend that Greta was either intimidated or compensated.  Nevertheless ... those with an Aruban agenda got to her.

Janet

Greta Van Susteren
The O'Reilly Factor
December 7, 2005

VAN SUSTEREN: I don’t think I’m buying it. I think right now, there are a lot of tempers flaring. People are pointing fingers both directions.

I must admit that I find it rather weak on the part of the police department in Aruba to say that, look, police are supposed to take a lot of emotion from families in the course of investigations because families are very emotional.

And the sort of the whole idea that the — Natalee’s family pressured them into the arrest of Deepak, Satish and Joran, how do they explain the earlier arrests of the two blacks? Who pressured them into that? Frankly, you know, I’m a little bit surprised that the police force is making this allegation.

And you know, look. I mean, I don’t even think — I think that it’s not fruitful on the part of the police to be pointing fingers at this point.

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: May 26, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »

I just posted a link in the political forum for you, Blah.

Your fav, the extremists, these Iranian police.  No wonder they cover their faces like bandits!

Are you saying Dayhiker lives in the woods behind my house???   Shocked

I don't think so!  Not so sure about those #@&^# pigs, however.

I know there are lots of bobcats, foxes, coyotes, beavers, raccoons, but I hope nothing that large.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: May 26, 2007, 11:57:56 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Anna, believe it or not I had heard of comparable pigs and was discinclined to believe it.  My #3 son was engaged to that girl from NOLA who had the uncle from Hell (the attorney we all love to hate).  She told me about enormous monster pigs/hogs they had on their preserve near NOLA, not sure exactly where, but it was sport for them to try and find and kill them the week between Christmas and New Year's.  They had some (not sure if it was the big ones) they then brought into town and had cleaned and cooked them.  All in all, it sounded like a big brawl was had by all and involved a lot of drinking.  The mother told me it was a custom brought from the "old country," and if that is the case, WTF is wrong with these Frenchmen?

Tyler, I have to defend my Cajun friends here in South Louisiana.  Smile  They do party much more than I care to party, but they know how to eat!  For pig roasts, usually the younger pigs are cooked.  I would think the large, wild ones would be much tougher and need to be cooked a very long time.

http://tinyurl.com/3ajamc
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 26, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

I gua ron tee Justin Wilson could make that pig dee liscyous.  Might use onyons, lol!   Very Happy

I still miss his program on TV on Saturdays.   Sad

Having his cookbooks is not the same as hearing him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 26, 2007, 12:05:38 PM »

Janet,

I will never understand what happened to Greta.  Yes, she was very profamily and then suddenly she wasn't.

I think like Tyler has suggested it had to do with that mysterious conversation she started at the airport once and told about and said she would tell more but never did.  

Could she realize her ratings will sink without the Holloway story and be smoozing up to the Court TV Crowd thinking she will get a good deal from them?  I hate to think she would sell out a just cause so easily but stranger things have happened.  Maybe she thinks it a wise career move of some sort and hopes to get in the good graces of those like Joe T who are affiliated with Court TV hoping for her own show there if she gets canned at Fox?

Maybe she is the type that believes sort of in the survival of the fittest which I hate to even think about applying to humans in this callous manner but that is also a possibility and one that doesn't require playing fair or any morals at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.