April 19, 2024, 05:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160864 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: May 26, 2007, 03:30:58 PM »

Wasn't Natalee only on Aruba for less than 100 hours ?
She sure packed alot of ' wildness' into her short time there didn't she ?
A girl like that suddenly goes uncharacteristically wild, but the wildness was only witnessed by the Arubans and suspects.
I read somehwere that she smoked a ciggy !  OMG
These shows are just a load.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: May 26, 2007, 03:33:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a repeat of last years show?  If this is what they will show tonight then shame on Greta.  We have learned so much in the past year of how guilty the 3 suspects are.  Including the bombshell about Paulus being denied his compensation from the court because he was heard saying he picked both Joran and Natalee up at 4:00 am.  Now I'm not saying it is true that he picked them up because I believe he is lying but still he was caught lying.

I sure hope it's not what they are showing tonight!

So far it seems like a repeat, but her commentary between the video segments is new - she says stuff like "we're coming up on the two year mark", etc.

I'm betting it is the exact same show tonight.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: May 26, 2007, 03:36:00 PM »

Still makes me mad to look at that little punk!  Sorry!  Good afternoom Monkeys!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: May 26, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »

in that last clip of Joran - no redness at all so its obvious that it was not sunburn
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: May 26, 2007, 03:36:09 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Even after 2 years seeing beth just rips my heart out of my chest
and just makes me cry

That is part of the reason I SO want to see Anita brought in and interrogated.    After watching Beth not only lose her precious daughter, but to have people trash her and her family for their own selfish purposes.  I think Anita knows plenty and has helped in the cover up along the way.  When I think of Anita and what she said about Natalee's panties just make me really wonder what kind of monster is inside of her.  I guess I hold a mother to a higher standard when it comes to children.  Anita you are a failure and poor example of a mother.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: May 26, 2007, 03:38:25 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Still makes me mad to look at that little punk!  Sorry!  Good afternoom Monkeys!

Makes me wanna smack the smirk right off his face.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: May 26, 2007, 03:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Sue"
Even after 2 years seeing beth just rips my heart out of my chest
and just makes me cry

That is part of the reason I SO want to see Anita brought in and interrogated.    After watching Beth not only lose her precious daughter, but to have people trash her and her family for their own selfish purposes.  I think Anita knows plenty and has helped in the cover up along the way.  When I think of Anita and what she said about Natalee's panties just make me really wonder what kind of monster is inside of her.  I guess I hold a mother to a higher standard when it comes to children.  Anita you are a failure and poor example of a mother.

Muffy I agree 1000%

IMO once Anita was notified by Paulypuss of what happened, she took the reins. She was in control.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: May 26, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »

Why would someone being interviewed in a climate controlled hotel room develop big blotchy red marks on his face, neck and ears while during the same interview show no signs of redness?  Why would this persons father sweat uncontrollably when interviewed by the same reporter?

Because they are lairs, rapists, and murderers thats why !!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: May 26, 2007, 03:44:57 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this a repeat of last years show?  If this is what they will show tonight then shame on Greta.  We have learned so much in the past year of how guilty the 3 suspects are.  Including the bombshell about Paulus being denied his compensation from the court because he was heard saying he picked both Joran and Natalee up at 4:00 am.  Now I'm not saying it is true that he picked them up because I believe he is lying but still he was caught lying.

So far it seems like a repeat, but her commentary between the video segments is new - she says stuff like "we're coming up on the two year mark", etc.

I agree Sleuth.  She is unprofessional.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: May 26, 2007, 03:45:38 PM »

I love it when Dr. Baden calls him "Uran".  haha
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: May 26, 2007, 03:45:49 PM »

I think Anita used whatever means she could to cover for her delicious sporter.  I wonder how much she managed to cover up over at the school?  From the teachers, any of the students, by using Paulus and his possible influence as a threat.  Remember how she kept calling Paulus a JUDGE?  How about a failed judge in training?  She must have milked his position for all it was worth.  Or, I am wondering.  Maybe Paulus hadn't told her yet he wasn't going to be called "your judgeship"?  Maybe he was too skeered to tell Anita?  Maybe she would whack his pee pee?

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: May 26, 2007, 03:53:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Sorry for the O/T

A friend and I JUST decided to get out of dodge and go to Parkersburg, West Virigina, or there abouts, until Monday.  I am hardley finding anything on the web to do there.

Has anyone ever gone there or around there?  Any suggestions on what to do?
 Thanks!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: May 26, 2007, 03:53:49 PM »

Why did Sponge say Guido's job was looking at the table not the door.  What was the point of him saying that.  Hummmm.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: May 26, 2007, 03:57:56 PM »

Marlee, I was raised in Wv & best I can remember there is nothing much to do around Parkersburg.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: May 26, 2007, 04:00:24 PM »

I agree Sleuth.  She is unprofessional.

My guess is they will show most of the old show with a couple of small updates.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: May 26, 2007, 04:01:02 PM »

Greta touched on the April/May activities - but if she thinks she is reporting news she is totally wrong.  

Like Red says, no MSM is on the pulse as to what is happening in Aruba.  Red and SM have the latest regarding upcoming searches.  And I agree with Red that there would be no chance that the Dutch would be broadcasting their intentions.  Perhaps MSM info is that someone saw a few Dutch investigators there - that in no way provides the actual number remaining.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 26, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »

Thanks Yapperz!

I guess that's why I can't find anything. Very Happy
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: May 26, 2007, 04:02:16 PM »

Re:  West Virginny.  Think Rachel Ray.  Talk to some locals and ask about restaurants.  Go to the interesting one that's been in the family for generations and makes a special gumbo or apple pie or something that everyone in the area goes there for.  Then find some colorful place for a drink.  Maybe one with a patio.  There may not be much to do, but there's got to be some local "color" that could be fun.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: May 26, 2007, 04:05:17 PM »

Greta touched on the April/May activities - but if she thinks she is reporting news she is totally wrong.  

Like Red says, no MSM is on the pulse as to what is happening in Aruba.  Red and SM have the latest regarding upcoming searches.  And I agree with Red that there would be no chance that the Dutch would be broadcasting their intentions.  Perhaps MSM info is that someone saw a few Dutch investigators there - that in no way provides the actual number remaining.

Smile I saw that Dana popped in to say he may have a show Tuesday.  I was hoping they are anticipating some news and will have Jossy on.  I'll add that I like his shows and guests even if they're not about Aruba, but given the Dutch investigation and the anniversary, I was hoping that Red, Tim, Dana, Dave and Jossy know something might be coming down the pike.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: May 26, 2007, 04:06:20 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Re:  West Virginny.  Think Rachel Ray.  Talk to some locals and ask about restaurants.  Go to the interesting one that's been in the family for generations and makes a special gumbo or apple pie or something that everyone in the area goes there for.  Then find some colorful place for a drink.  Maybe one with a patio.  There may not be much to do, but there's got to be some local "color" that could be fun.

I think that is what we are going to do.  We really want to just chill anyway.  I'm sure we can find some kind of trouble to get into.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.