April 18, 2024, 12:17:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160851 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: May 26, 2007, 05:00:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Off to cook and work more. . .

Confused

boy I could really run with this one......something about women cooking, working and stuff

But I wont  
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 26, 2007, 05:26:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
I agree Sleuth.  She is unprofessional.

Yep.  But she can repeat the old stuff over and over as far as I'm concerned.  The more it is in the news, the better.

I did like the way that program outlines three different answers to the same question and also points out that it was a flopped investigation from the beginning.  That basically sums up the story.

I agree that it is giving the case more news.  But this was never a flopped/bungled investigation.  This was a well planned coverup from day one.  I can't stand that they are using that weak excuse just to protect the ALE.  No one is that stupid.  A first grader could have solved this case.

Exactly!  There were no mistakes made at all except for not counting on Beth arriving when she did.  They thought they had until the first commercial flight the next day.  Too bad she surprised them.   Evil or Very Mad That may have prevented their taking Natalee off the island so there is still that slight chance that she is still there buried somewhere.

Why doesn't Paulus leave and move away or go back to Holland?  He has no real job in Aruba now and no future there any more since he flunked out as a judge.  We don't really know why, probably something to do with morals and dirty reputation.  

Joran is in Holland and so is Anita so why does Paulus stay in Aruba with no future there?  They could just pack up the two younger kids and get them away from all this bad publicity.

Why is he staying right there in the Sloot compound like this?  Others have moved but not Paulus.  I wonder why.

Exactly Anna.  Why is Paulus still there after all this time.  Who or what is Paulus watching.  I also agree that Natalee could be buried on the island.  When they say water think of in the ground.

Beth's final words when she left that POS island was I want my daughter and Aruba could make it happen.  She would not have said this unless she knew something.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: May 26, 2007, 05:35:49 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 26, 2007, 05:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Natalee is ON the island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 26, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Could have been placed in one of the crypts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 26, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 26, 2007, 05:50:57 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

The cemetary is right by the Sloot home.  All they needed to do is pay someone to put Natalee in one of the crypts.  You'ld be surprised how simple it was  Shocked
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: May 26, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

The cemetary is right by the Sloot home.  All they needed to do is pay someone to put Natalee in one of the crypts.  You'ld be surprised how simple it was  Shocked

Let's not forget the priest who bailed out on meeting with Dave after speaking to ALE...that to me was beyond strange.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 26, 2007, 06:13:10 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

Klaas you hit the nail right on the head.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: May 26, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

How about this one.  Remember when all the crypts were broken into.  That was to make it look like Natalee was moved Shocked .  How much you want to be she is still there.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 26, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »

The final chapter has yet to be written in this.  How can they admit what they have done?  I don't think any of those involved will as they do have a gangster mentality including Anita.  It will only be by force or to try to curry favor and get a better deal of some kind that any who really know what happened will tell.

A change in government there seems like a good place to start cleaning house so the truth can finally be told without fear.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 26, 2007, 06:30:06 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

How about this one.  Remember when all the crypts were broken into.  That was to make it look like Natalee was moved Shocked .  How much you want to be she is still there.

Notice how Dompig said she was moved a few times.  That's because she was never moved.  Either she is on the Sloot propery or she is still in the cemetary.

Dompig is a liar.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 26, 2007, 06:30:13 PM »

Couple of things in Diario today.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/5/26/

CHOLLER A ATACA CAHERA CU BATE DI BASEBALL

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Diahuebs atardi, Central di Polis a dirigi patruya encarga cu San Nicolas na un Supermarket den Dr. Schaepmanstraat relaciona cu un choler fastioso.

Patruya na yegada, agentenan a papia cu e homber naci na China di inicialnan L.C.. Segun declaracion di L.C. cu un conocido choler cu tin 19 aņa a drenta den e establecimento y usa un bate cu cual el a menaza cahera pa dune 5 Florin.

E choler despues di e acto aki a bay cu e bate y tambe cu e 5 Florin. Polis a busca e choler pero nan no a logra di localize.

Casi dos ora despues polis a ricibi informe cu na Valero Essoville tin un choller di inicialnan F.G. ta circula cu un bate. Ora cu polis a presenta e choler a sconde e bate bao di un vehiculo y a core bay.

Polis a confisca e bate y pa seguridad a deposita esaki na warda.  Pa loke ta e choler F.G. un ora pa otro polis lo gare y trece base cu ta warda polis pa atende riba su fechorianan.

Online Pap translator:

oranjestad (aan): diahuebs nightfall, central of police owing to dirigi patrol encarga cu san nicolas at one supermarket in dr. schaepmanstraat relaciona cu one choler fastioso.

patrol at arrival, agentenan owing to talk cu he naci at china of inicialnan l.c.. according declaracion of l.c. cu one conocido choler cu have 19 year owing to enter in the establecimento y using one bate cu cual past owing to menaza cahera for dune 5 guilder.

the choler after of the acto here owing to bay cu the bate y also cu the 5 guilder. police owing to busca the choler but they not owing to succeed of localize.

casi two hour after police owing to ricibi informe cu at valero essoville have one choller of inicialnan f.g. is circula cu one bate. hour cu police owing to present the choler owing to sconde the bate bao of one vehiculo y owing to core bay.

police owing to confisca the bate y for seguridad owing to deposita this at keep. for thing is the choler f.g. one hour for another police will gare y trece base cu is keep police for atende on his fechorianan.

Another baseball bat episode ...

This seems to be at least a car hitting a pedestrian, but I think there's more ... I'll post on the LCD to see if we get any translation.

Auto a dal homber di edad y desaparece

ORANJESTAD(AAN)-- Ayera anochi mas o menos 8.30 or na Palm Beach na altura di RBTT Bank un auto a dal un persona di edad avanza cu tabata cruza caya pa bay su cas den vecindario, y a sigui core.

E homber a keda tira riba caya cu bastante golpi na cabez, mientras cu ta ser busca e “malhechor” cu a baha na awa despues di e impacto.

E victima a wordo transporta pa hospital den un situacion basta grave di e golpinan ricibi.

Na Bubali 115 A tambe ladron(nan) a drenta un cas, horta y maltrata e seņora di cas severamente. Bisiņanan cu a tende grito di auxilio a pone autoridadnan na altura di e sucedido repudiable aki.

Online Pap translation:

oranjestad(aan)-- yesterday night more or less 8.30 or at palm beach at height of rbtt bank one car owing to strike one person of edad avanza cu was cruza caya for bay his cas in vecindario, y owing to follow core.

he owing to stay throw on caya cu enough golpi at cabez, while cu is being busca the “malhechor” cu owing to descend at water {??} after of the impacto.

the victima owing to wordo transporta for hospital in one situation enough important of the golpinan ricibi.

at bubali 115 owing to also ladron(nan) owing to enter one cas, steal y maltrata the madam of cas severamente. bisiņanan cu owing to hear cry of help owing to place autoridadnan at height of the sucedido repudiable here. {??}

I think klaas posted something about this last paragraph previously on this thread ... I am not sure if the two incidents are related?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: May 26, 2007, 06:30:51 PM »

Natalee is ON the island

Exactly.

Notice how Dompig said she was moved a few times.  That's because she was never moved.  Either she is on the Sloot propery or she is still in the cemetary.

Dompig is a liar.

Hey I like talking to myself it's fun Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: May 26, 2007, 06:31:17 PM »

I had a dream in the beginning of the case that Natalee was indeed in a crypt. The name on the crypt next to her was Johnston.

She was within 50 feet from the entrance to the cemetery. The crypt is white and it is the second crypt from the ground.

Since I put almost no in these dreams, I think I was just sub-consciously thinking about the case in my sleep.

I just don't believe in psychic revelations.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 26, 2007, 06:31:34 PM »

[quote="San"

How about this one.  Remember when all the crypts were broken into.  That was to make it look like Natalee was moved Shocked .  How much you want to be she is still there.[/quote]

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Certainly one  of top five places to look?

That was a totally odd crime!  It had to make a lot of noise and take a long time and the houses right around there had to hear it.  Makes you wonder why they didn't call the cops, huh?  Oh, wait!  Maybe it was the cops!  Would like to ask what they saw.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: May 26, 2007, 06:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I had a dream in the beginning of the case that Natalee was indeed in a crypt. The name on the crypt next to her was Johnston.

She was within 50 feet from the entrance to the cemetery. The crypt is white and it is the second crypt from the ground.

Since I put almost no in these dreams, I think I was just sub-consciously thinking about the case in my sleep.

Like you, I put no stock in dreams but three or four times that I have dreamed about Natalee, she is always in a black professional body bag, I can't see her at all, just the black bag.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: May 26, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »

You guys know that most cemeteries have what are commonly referred to as pauper graves. These are graves for people of low socio-economic status.

They also have an area for those unidentified. The Jane and John Does.

With the fact that there are at least 11 missing people on Aruba, it would be a good idea to dig those graves up and use DNA testing to see if anyone of these unidentified are these people we are looking for.

I also realize that the Aruban Government has resisted any efforts to look into the cemeteries and it would take an act of God to get an order approved to look there, but if there is really a true and concerted effort to find those missing on Aruba and not just a web page pretending to be concerned about these people, why not look in the John and Jane Doe area?

I can see no reason that would disturb the dead. It's not like we are asking to dig up an Oduber... oh wait someone already did that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: May 26, 2007, 06:57:44 PM »

[quote="San"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Certainly one  of top five places to look?

That was a totally odd crime!  It had to make a lot of noise and take a long time and the houses right around there had to hear it.  Makes you wonder why they didn't call the cops, huh?  Oh, wait!  Maybe it was the cops! Would like to ask what they saw.

.[/quote]
Exactly Anna.  No need to call the cops because it was the cops.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 26, 2007, 06:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Like you, I put no stock in dreams but three or four times that I have dreamed about Natalee, she is always in a black professional body bag, I can't see her at all, just the black bag.

I would say you are correct.  When they removed her from the Sloots she was indeed in a body bag.

Gee I wonder who it was who delivered the body bag?  My it be Van der Straaten (I have seen the evidence) himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.