April 19, 2024, 04:28:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160874 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: May 26, 2007, 07:06:07 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

The ground is so hard to dig that trucks sink in it.  Click the link above to watch the video.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: May 26, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.24ora.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

The ground is so hard to dig that trucks sink in it.  Click the link above to watch the video.

Shocked

Who was in the back of the truck Dennis Jacobs Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: May 26, 2007, 07:14:44 PM »

San - lolol  Laughing  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #683 on: May 26, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #684 on: May 26, 2007, 07:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Good morning Monkeys!

Help!  My cockatails eggs are hatching!  Shocked  
We've had these 2 birds for almost 8 yrs. and the mommy never sat on her eggs to hatch them and I've always had to throw them away.  Her latest batch are now hatching, and DH and I don't know what to do..

We bought them from a neighbor who hand fed them, so they were very tame.  DH went over to his house to see what to do.  I'm just sitting, panicking!

Dihannah - with any luck, you won't need to do anything. Mommy bird probably knows instinctively what to do. Maybe you just need to keep an eye on the birdie family and see if mama is handling things okay.

That's what I was thinking, but my neighbor, who is Greek, had us convinced we need to hand feed them like he did.  I think he did it to make them tame.  My birds are very good with people handling them.  But if I remember correctly he had to feed them like every 2 to 4 hours!  Shocked  and I am NOT up to that.  DH already took one out.  I wonder if we can put it back.  I am afraid DH is going to want to hand feed them. We can sell them and it's better if they are tame.  

Oh, and one of my dachsunds happen to see one and is going crazy already!  They are bird dogs, so that is going to be a pain... sigh....

Thanks to those who gave advice,  I have an updated story in the lounge.  It's both sad and good news.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 26, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »

flower  Hope you are all doing ok. I check in here daily, just don't always sign in.

Had to say....that was funny San Laughing

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 26, 2007, 07:45:49 PM »

DANA PRETZER - TUESDAY SHOW:

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander
http://tinyurl.com/2j9hkv

Dave and Robin Holloway speaking on the 2nd anniversary of the disappearance of their daughter Natalee.

Yes and maybe more. Im looking forward to the show.
What I would like to do sometime is have a open form/conference call where we get on the bloggers we can to come on the show, and speak how they really feel about the case etc. There is s small danger that we would attract the dark side, but most of them are cowards and wont show their face.
Ive done this in the past and its worked well, but its very expensive for me as the calls are toll free. I would have to get donations or a sponsor to help cover the costs.
Then we could have the people dircetly involved Jossy, Dave, Art Wood etc on with as many of you at the same time.
Just a thought for the future.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #687 on: May 26, 2007, 07:53:23 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander

Dave and Robin Holloway speaking on the 2nd anniversary of the disappearance of their daughter Natalee.

What I would like to do sometime is have a open form/conference call where we get on the bloggers we can to come on the show, and speak how they really feel about the case etc. There is s small danger that we would attract the dark side, but most of them are cowards and wont show their face.
Ive done this in the past and its worked well, but its very expensive for me as the calls are toll free. I would have to get donations or a sponsor to help cover the costs.
Then we could have the people dircetly involved Jossy, Dave, Art Wood etc on with as many of you at the same time.

Great idea Dana!  I'm sure we could figure out a way to do this without publishing pertenent info here.  Like sending the phone # via email only to those Klaas knows.  That could keep out the dark side, they wouldn't have the info.
I also believe we could get some money to do this, though I have no idea the cost of this.  
It would also be great to get Dave and/or Beth on the call to hear all of us who care and are doing everything we can to help.  Let them know of the Prayer vigil.  

It would also be awesom to actualy "talk" to all of our friends!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: May 26, 2007, 08:05:38 PM »

Dana,

Maybe to help defray the cost, the callers other than Jossy and guests could call in on the non free line.

My calling plan just counts it as regular US minutes for some reason.  I have no foreign calling plan and they just lump it all together like it is in US.  No extra charge unless I go over my allotted minutes and that would be with other calls not the one to you which is brief.

So it has never cost me anything to call in.  

. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But maybe you could have the site owners like Debbie from BFN, Klaas from here cause we have already heard from Red, Rob owns a blog and so does Easy.  Just thinking of blogger line up.

But would they do it?  Hard to get people to call now.  Easy, Debbie and Klaas have all called in the past that I have heard, not sure about Rob.  He'd probably do it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: May 26, 2007, 08:05:59 PM »

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander

Dana,
That would be great and I really doubt any of the serious darksiders would want to tangle with the truth.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: May 26, 2007, 08:08:39 PM »

Well, the call from India via Michigan was hilarious and worth listening to for entertainment value alone.  Maybe it's just my sense of humor but that one cracked me up and you have to wonder what kind of brain would try that with the fake accent!  Like a Peter Sellers movie sort of.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 26, 2007, 08:10:04 PM »

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander

I've donated to your show before and I'm willing to donate some more. It's so refreshing to hear someone report the facts for a change, you do good work Dana.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: May 26, 2007, 08:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Dana,

Maybe to help defray the cost, the callers other than Jossy and guests could call in on the non free line.

My calling plan just counts it as regular US minutes for some reason.  I have no foreign calling plan and they just lump it all together like it is in US.  No extra charge unless I go over my allotted minutes and that would be with other calls not the one to you which is brief.

But maybe you could have the site owners like Debbie from BFN, Klaas from here cause we have already heard from Red, Rob owns a blog and so does Easy.  Just thinking of blogger line up.

But would they do it?  Hard to get people to call now.  Easy, Debbie and Klaas have all called in the past that I have heard, not sure about Rob.  He'd probably do it.

That would be the line I use to call into the conference call and then each guest calls the toll free, basicly I pay the admin costs for the call and the per minute cost for the guests
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 26, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander

Dana,
That would be great and I really doubt any of the serious darksiders would want to tangle with the truth.

Yep I agree, the odd call from Bombay Michigan might add some comic relief. Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: May 26, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »

Evening.. PC is FINALLY working better. I did load the firefox earlier.. and it was no better then my IE ? beats me! But now all of a sudden.. Its working ok.. <the IE>

Dana that would be an awesome show for sure!!

INDY Babygirl is GOARGEOUS.. I just left the lounge!

PEACHES I knwo you are not here now.. but when you do catch up.. I dont have that motorcycle email anymore.. I even emailed the gal who sent it to me.. she dont have it either.. and I dont know how to search my posts to find it?  Embarassed

Robots SO I remind you of a bunny rabbit?  ROFL Umm,, where you ever at a Halloween Party with me in 1983 when I was a senior? I dressed as a bunny  Embarassed  Embarassed  And not pet kind  Shocked

Sorry.. it has taken me FORVER to catch all up!  Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend!

Dianahh Read your thread as well.. and hope those birdies come back home!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: May 26, 2007, 08:20:20 PM »

Quote from: IndyDan

Tuesday May 29th/07
8pm est

Jacque Hollander

I've donated to your show before and I'm willing to donate some more. It's so refreshing to hear someone report the facts for a change, you do good work Dana.[/quote

I am willing to donate 100.00 right now  Very Happy  Lead me to where I can do this!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: May 26, 2007, 08:21:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening.. PC is FINALLY working better. I did load the firefox earlier.. and it was no better then my IE ? beats me! But now all of a sudden.. Its working ok.. <the IE>

PEACHES I knwo you are not here now.. but when you do catch up.. I dont have that motorcycle email anymore.. I even emailed the gal who sent it to me.. she dont have it either.. and I dont know how to search my posts to find it?  Embarassed

Robots SO I remind you of a bunny rabbit?  ROFL Umm,, where you ever at a Halloween Party with me in 1983 when I was a senior? I dressed as a bunny  Embarassed  Embarassed  And not pet kind  Shocked

Sorry.. it has taken me FORVER to catch all up!  Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend!

i graduated one year before you..i think i was there  Shocked

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: May 26, 2007, 08:21:38 PM »

Embarassed  Messed up the quotes as usual

My post was

I am willing to donate 100.00 right now  Lead me to where I can do this!!
Sorry Indy.. I messed yours up!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: May 26, 2007, 08:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

i graduated one year before you..i think i was there  Shocked

Cool

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Ummmmmmmmmm.. YIKES!!!  ROFL
I read your post and thought.. OMG.. do I know ROBOTS?  Shocked
<I postes some pics in Indys thread.. no bunny costume though..>
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: May 26, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Dana,

i called 3 times...but i cant hear the darn program anymore

Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

"hi Dana.. this is robots"   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

i remember dana was very nice but i called and there was something else going so i had to call back........

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.