April 24, 2024, 06:31:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160948 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2007, 03:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

EASY,

This is what JOSSY needs to see, link at the top.  Rudy Croes is trying to tell the Arubans that the UN was mostly talking about the Antilles when it is very clear about whom they were speaking.

The people in Aruba need to read it for and decide for themselves instead of having their corrupt government sugar coat it for them like this.

He shouldn't be allowed to get away with that distortion he gave.  Let them see for themselves and decide if they are as happy with these results as R Croes seems to be.

JMO

these friggen people jut dont care.  They are not going to read it, they are not going to take exception to it, they will just go on with their heads buried in the sand.  Screw them,  screw them all.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2007, 03:38:52 PM »

Just read this on CNN:

The Dutch forensic team has left Aruba, but van der Biezen said some authorities from the Netherlands remain on the island to work with Aruba investigators. She declined to say whether other searches were planned.

A spokeswoman for the prosecutors' office, Vivian van der Biezen, told The Associated Press that case had been exempted from a two-year limit on filing charges because of the ongoing investigation.

[/quote]

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2007, 03:39:41 PM »

O/T

ABC ANNOUNCES ROSIE O'DONNELL IS OFF 'THE VIEW'; DECISION COMES TWO DAYS AFTER ON-AIR FIGHT WITH ELISABETH HASSELBECK
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2007, 03:39:53 PM »

you want to make a difference for the people of Aruba - take their drugs and alcohol away.  Dry them out, sober them up, get them to see the world more clearly.  Only then might they pull their heads out of their ass and wake up.

But we all know thats never gonna happen.  Have fun under Chavez you idiots !!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2007, 03:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

ABC ANNOUNCES ROSIE O'DONNELL IS OFF 'THE VIEW'; DECISION COMES TWO DAYS AFTER ON-AIR FIGHT WITH ELISABETH HASSELBECK

I'm crushed.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2007, 03:42:32 PM »

Oops, should have used preview.

My point was CNN is reporting most of the Dutch team has left and passed the investigation back to the Arubans.

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

My point was CNN is reporting most of the Dutch team has left and passed the investigation back to the Arubans.

Thanks for the update Spock.. and Good afternoon Everyone.

I guess if they are gone, it's going to be hard to arrest the suspects that are on Aruba. The ALE ain't gonna do it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »

O/T

I was just going to post this and saw that you posted it Klaas.

Thank god.  I just got tired of hearing her rants.  She needs to be evaluated because there is something definitely wrong.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2007, 03:45:46 PM »

So much for the Dutch doing anything, back to square one, what a (sick)joke  Rolling Eyes

In My Opinion
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2007, 03:46:34 PM »

O/T

great, now we have to hear about this BS for the next 2 weeks   Rolling Eyes
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2007, 03:51:15 PM »

Does anyone else feel like we have been taken for a ride?

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2007, 03:52:22 PM »

On the previous page there were some comments about keeping the case open and denying Beth and Dave the docs.

Well, Max DeVries has now been missing for three years and Yvonne has no paper work at all.

I have been speaking to Travis Makings, the son of Gary Makings and he is heart broken about his dad. He wants answers and there are none from Aruba.. he doesn't seem to have any paper work either.

Just because a case is closed does not mean anyone is getting any paper work from Aruba. It might be a law, or a statue, but when was the last time they followed the law?

This will go on for years to come in my humble opinion.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2007, 03:54:32 PM »

Does anyone else feel like we have been taken for a ride?

Not me.. I expected nothing and would have been thrilled if anything would have or does happen.

The forensics are completed and there is prolly not anything. JMO...

+++

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2007, 03:55:32 PM »

Rob - I am going to put your post about "paperwork" on the Murder & Crime thread.

If you have additional information about these cases, I wish you would do a post at M&C about it. Thank you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »

How many people in here heard that the dead US soldier they pulled out of the Euphrates River was tortured prior to being shot in the head?  How many people know that his head was crushed in a vise before they killed him?

Why the hell is our media not all over this? Where is the outrage?  Where is the international community?  WTF is wrong with this planet?  

I guess its ok to commit these acts so long as its against a US serviceman/woman.

This makes me sick, our own media who gets outraged over dog collars on terrorists, doesnt say a damn thing about our own kids getting their head smashed in by a vice.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2007, 03:59:32 PM »

we have kids getting tortured in Iraq and we have to hear about rosie friggen odonell

I am so pissed off right now, i have to go cool off.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2007, 04:02:57 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Rob - I am going to put your post about "paperwork" on the Murder & Crime thread.

If you have additional information about these cases, I wish you would do a post at M&C about it. Thank you.

MsMarple-
I have the Max and Yvonne DeVries info on my site...it's all there with the cops involved...

I'm waiting to hear more from Travis... he indicated he will start to put  together what he knows and it seems like a lot to compile. I told him I will help him.. and he is trying to get some info from his former step mother too..

get this.. Gary disappeared during a family reunion and they told him he drowned. I replied to Travis that the tests conducted bu Aruba during Natalee's case indicated the dummys washed ashore unless they were two + miles out... he is disillusioned right now..no body no crime.

Same thing with.. where was he when the incident with David Stacey occurred?

And Buddy never even made it into the water... how could he float all the way to Panama?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »

Blah- I didn't know his head was in a vise. I have not been on line much the last few days.. but that's still no excuse.

Repulsive is all I can say.

John Edwards will have a field day with that one I'm sure.

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Blah- I didn't know his head was in a vise. I have not been on line much the last few days.. but that's still no excuse.

Repulsive is all I can say.

John Edwards will have a field day with that one I'm sure.

you will not hear 1 word from the likes of John Edwards, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama.

This does not fit their agenda if "The Evil American Agressors"

They will not touch this one with a 10 foot pole because it shows the enemy for what they really are - complete animals.  This is not the spin they want us to believe, they want us to believe it is the other way around.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »

The Liberal media is so screwed up it wouldnt surprise me that this Rosie bullshit happened just to take away the attention from the fact that we have troops being tortured by these animals...

Its so dam sickening.

Not only was this kids head crushed in a vise, he was severly beaten with a whip.

No outrage.

No condemnations.

Nothing but fatass Rosie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.