April 16, 2024, 03:31:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160833 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: May 26, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »

Next up on the Lineup: the NH story. Something about the 2 year statute of limitations.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: May 26, 2007, 10:19:24 PM »

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: May 26, 2007, 10:21:11 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Tiger"
Cremation,IIRC,does not destroy the long bones.These are often ground for rose food or buried.The Wevers crematorium does not have a rose garten.I suspect the bones are in a grave or crypt.Time will tell.
I didn't know that, about long bones.

Yes Elaine, you do not get all the remains back when someone is cremated.
That is why crematoriums usually have such lovely rose gardens.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: May 26, 2007, 10:21:36 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Next up on the Lineup: the NH story. Something about the 2 year statute of limitations.

Yes, and also more on Rosie/Trump...ugh....thanks, Port Valerie..we're watching the same recap crap.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: May 26, 2007, 10:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I find it very strange JR,Bucheron,and Glenda all jumped ship about the same time..no explainations that we know of...maybe there has been some arrests that we haven't heard of?

I'm wondering the same  Shocked

Well for sure there's someting strange going on with the Line up tonight. Shocked

Maybe a change in schedule so Kimberly could fly down to Aruba to witness the bagging and tagging of Paulus and Joran, which insiders have told Fox news will be happening tomorrow.  Someone slap me, I'm delusional!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: May 26, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Rob"
This Madeleine case is also maddening..

The same secrecy laws that we deal with on Aruba are in effect here too.

You know there should not be a reason to keep the family updated .. after all there is no suspect even identified other than Murat and who knows if he is even involved.

What these small countries do to victims is totally wrong. What could be harmed by keeping the family up to date on any developments?

And ya know.. lil Madeleine is the one suffering here... does anyone involved in that case even still remember her?

Rob - I think their so-called secrecy laws are just a blanket to cover their lack of any dedication to follow up on anything that involves a foreigner/tourist/visitor to their respective countries.  A pox on them all  Twisted Evil

Exactly Tib-
I feel so bad for little Madeleine. This is just terrible. If she is alive she must be so frightened.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: May 26, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »

We'll never understand their system.   Laughing

Port Valerie, are you new here?  If you are, welcome!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: May 26, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »

All of a sudden Greta is concerned about angst for the family... what a hypocrite.. she created a good bit of angst herself.. media whore.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: May 26, 2007, 10:28:29 PM »

this week coming up on 2 yr anniv of missing teen Natalee Holloway
Mayb 24 2005 she graduates with nothing but hope for the future. Sad
Goes to Aruba.. goes partying to C&C.. friedns see her get in a car..
Antonio Carlo may have had a secret meeeting with KJ.. and told her his client JVDS .. had something to do with her being missing. We will ever find out what happend to NH??

Greta on the phone now..  Rolling Eyes   Shes talknig fast.. says she hears diff things from others on Aruba about the statue of limitations.
 She says they have not been forthcoming and have created more angst to the family.

<sorry I am missing ALOT> hope someone else is listening too>

Dave on now..
He says he feels since dutch tok over.. feels more confident.. esp since they went to PVDS.. maybe they are on to something. PVDS was able to limit search before.. Dave feels something must have happened since they were able to search the property.. <ductch>
 Everyday he feels like he may get an answer.. has faith in God.. and in family and friends and supporters.  
 Dave talknig about the 250.00 reward.. its all over the internet!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: May 26, 2007, 10:28:42 PM »

Two years have passed ... family has not given up ... a look back. blah blah blah will we ever find out?

On the phone: Greta. The best i can figure out is that the prosecutor can still pick up the three and charge them but after that the prosecutor needs new evidence. They can keep it going but there are lots more hurdles for the proesecution. What disturbs me most is the lack of communication between the prosecutors and the family.

Dave Holloway: I'm feeling more confident than I did before. When they search the VDs home that made me feel maybe they were on to something. Every day we think maybe we'll get the answer ... we have strong faith in God ... and here we are, two years. One other thing, we did have a reward out there -- it's still there.

(Jeanine talked more than Dave did.)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: May 26, 2007, 10:29:14 PM »

Klaas did JR,Glenda and Boucheron go missing at the same time we heard about the arrest in the NL?The one we think was last year's arrest of Guido?

Not sure
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: May 26, 2007, 10:29:40 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I find it very strange JR,Bucheron,and Glenda all jumped ship about the same time..no explainations that we know of...maybe there has been some arrests that we haven't heard of?

I'm wondering the same  Shocked

Well for sure there's someting strange going on with the Line up tonight. Shocked

Maybe a change in schedule so Kimberly could fly down to Aruba to witness the bagging and tagging of Paulus and Joran, which insiders have told Fox news will be happening tomorrow.  Someone slap me, I'm delusional!

LOL..sounds good to me! Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: May 26, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

We'll never understand their system.   Laughing

Port Valerie, are you new here?  If you are, welcome!

Thanks! Actually, I'm old here, from the first summer (before the Great Crash, even) but I haven't been around much lately. Thanks for the re-welcome.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 26, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »

You have to wonder if small countries liike Aruba and Portugal are doing this (covering up) because they don't want their INEPTITUDE to see the light of day and be known to all...

... or if the legal systems of both places are so corrupt that they sanction and support child kidnapping for sexual purposes.

Probably a little of both.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: May 26, 2007, 10:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
this week coming up on 2 yr anniv of missing teen Natalee Holloway
Mayb 24 2005 she graduates with nothing but hope for the future. Sad
Goes to Aruba.. goes partying to C&C.. friedns see her get in a car..
Antonio Carlo may have had a secret meeeting with KJ.. and told her his client JVDS .. had something to do with her being missing. We will ever find out what happend to NH??

Greta on the phone now..  Rolling Eyes   Shes talknig fast.. says she hears diff things from others on Aruba about the statue of limitations.
 She says they have not been forthcoming and have created more angst to the family.

<sorry I am missing ALOT> hope someone else is listening too>

Dave on now..
He says he feels since dutch tok over.. feels more confident.. esp since they went to PVDS.. maybe they are on to something. PVDS was able to limit search before.. Dave feels something must have happened since they were able to search the property.. <ductch>
 Everyday he feels like he may get an answer.. has faith in God.. and in family and friends and supporters.  
 Dave talknig about the 250.00 reward.. its all over the internet!

250.000 reward  Embarassed
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: May 26, 2007, 10:32:02 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Yes, and also more on Rosie/Trump...ugh....thanks, Port Valerie..we're watching the same recap crap.
And Greta just said again that there is a 2 yr statute,.... She needs to read here to learn this case.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 26, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »

OMG, they're back on Rosie again!

So here's my solution: Let's get that kid who killed the 1,051 hog only because it was ugly and ... heh-heh-heh  Smile  He's got the right instinct for this situation.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: May 26, 2007, 10:35:08 PM »

OMG, they're back on Rosie again!

So here's my solution: Let's get that kid who killed the 1,051 hog only because it was ugly and ... heh-heh-heh  Smile  He's got the right instinct for this situation.

LMFAO!

AND WTF is Joe Tacopenis gonna say about this Rosie BS?  I think I am gonna puke.. I swear.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 26, 2007, 10:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
You have to wonder if small countries liike Aruba and Portugal are doing this (covering up) because they don't want their INEPTITUDE to see the light of day and be known to all...

... or if the legal systems of both places are so corrupt that they sanction and support child kidnapping for sexual purposes.

Probably a little of both.

I'm leaning heavily on the latter, SB. The sickos.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 26, 2007, 10:36:32 PM »

Thanks to all who typed about the show. I was reading that Chapter 8 that ramm posted, so far I see Joran spewing the same old garbge as usual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.