April 26, 2024, 08:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #628 5/25 - 5/26/2007  (Read 160990 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 26, 2007, 10:56:30 PM »

Joran says they arrive at 12:30 and then he says At 12.20 am Joran shows his VP card at the door and they get in free.  Confused
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: May 26, 2007, 10:56:44 PM »

No even done reading this whole post yet  but this is sick.. YEAH RIGHT.. its dark and you can see whats on a persons panties? GIMME a BREAK..

She is sitting with one of her legs against Joran. She has on a short skirt and has her hand in front of her crotch. Joran thinks that she is doing it to prevent them seeing her underpants. Even with the hand it was still easy to see it was dark blue and had flowers embroidered on them.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: May 26, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
San,I am stalking you from behind,because that is how we strike.Look over your shoulder,or else I may pounce,hehe

Watch out for those pins in her hip  
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: May 26, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
No even done reading this whole post yet  but this is sick.. YEAH RIGHT.. its dark and you can see whats on a persons panties? GIMME a BREAK..

She is sitting with one of her legs against Joran. She has on a short skirt and has her hand in front of her crotch. Joran thinks that she is doing it to prevent them seeing her underpants. Even with the hand it was still easy to see it was dark blue and had flowers embroidered on them.

Bingo, Angie! And especially the fact that no one can tell something is dark blue in a dark car.  Rolling Eyes

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #904 on: May 26, 2007, 10:58:03 PM »

There are no cabs sitting in the Noord neighborhood at 2-3 am or any other time for that matter. The cabs are either at the airport.. the hotels or in town. They don't just wander the local neighborhoods at 2+ am ..

So Joran, how was she gonna get back home really?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: May 26, 2007, 10:58:19 PM »

TRUTH:

Deepak had put on a DVD with music video's. One of them was Benny Benassi's video for Satisfaction. It was an x-rated version and had explicit sex-scenes in it.

Natalee says "Oh my God, what's that?".

Deepak replies "Now she must think we are perverts".

Joran tells Satish in dutch to find another song because Joran does not think it is such a good song.

A little later, at 01.40 they are in front of the gate of the van der Sloot home. Joran intends to have sex with her there and then put her on a cab to the hotel.  Natalee asks where they are.  Joran says they are at his place but she says she does not want to go to his house, she wants to go to the beach.

LIE:

Joran thought to himself, well, OK then, we will drive to the beach. The headed into the direction of the beach next to the Marriot, close to Natalee's hotel.

Joran then writes about how that was best, in order for her to walk to her room and that it was best because in hindsight he did not want to risk waking his brothers or father, and that he had this exam and that he had no way of bringing her to the HI.

On the way to the beach Joran asked her if she did not want to go to her hotel room instead of the beach. This was because Joran knew that Deepak did not like driving round in circles on the island (even though he had not said a thing).

Something bad happened to Natalee at the Van der Sloot house.  No question about it.  He didn't take her there and not take her inside.   Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: May 26, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »

It was a *mock exam* that Joran aced?

Thanks Glenda! batman
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: May 26, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
didnt watch it

wont watch her

GRETA SUCKS

Cool

Me neither, I'll get my news here.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: May 26, 2007, 11:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Thanks Glenda! batman

That POS never took the mock exam.  He was sleeping in the nurse's office because daddy called the headmaster.  He may have 'aced' the exam on Weds. - but no way he even took the one on Monday.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: May 26, 2007, 11:00:51 PM »

Thanks Glenda! batman

Yeah, I picked up on that mock exam....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 26, 2007, 11:02:46 PM »

From the book:
Sure" was his response and he writes that it is her intention to go and have sex together when they arrive there. She may not have asked him outright but her body language betrays her intentions.

She said all that...without talking Rolling Eyes
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: May 26, 2007, 11:02:53 PM »

Dave is in BFN chat right now

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: May 26, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Bingo, Angie! And especially the fact that no one can tell something is dark blue in a dark car.  Rolling Eyes

No shit BT!!   This is so disgusting. It ALL is... I am still reading.. and makes me sick.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: May 26, 2007, 11:04:57 PM »

In the transcript, there is a change in tense at a crucial moment. Present tense: they are sitting in front of the vds house and jvds wants natalie to go inside. Switch to past tense: he took her to the beach instead. It reads like a cut-to moment in a movie. He takes us up to the front door ... and then switches to the beach story in a whole different tone of voice. The switch from truth to lie occurs there?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: May 26, 2007, 11:05:27 PM »

Thanks Glenda! batman

Saw that Igs..  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Un friggin real!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 26, 2007, 11:07:03 PM »

salut
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: May 26, 2007, 11:07:04 PM »

Told Paulus that he lost $$$ so that he could surprise him?

Guess Paulus did not take the *surprise* that well? Ends up calling Guido to confirm it?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 26, 2007, 11:09:35 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
In the transcript, there is a change in tense at a crucial moment. Present tense: they are sitting in front of the vds house and jvds wants natalie to go inside. Switch to past tense: he took her to the beach instead. It reads like a cut-to moment in a movie. He takes us up to the front door ... and then switches to the beach story in a whole different tone of voice. The switch from truth to lie occurs there?

Could be, but it's hard to tell when you're reading the "Ramm's Notes" instead of the actual book.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #918 on: May 26, 2007, 11:09:46 PM »

Sorry I quoted this again.. BUT  goes back to ANITA as well stating what panties Natalee had on?  WTF?  That fat ugly .. piggy bitch is up to this in her eyeballs too.  That damn WIKD HOG EASY posted earlier was much more attractive.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 26, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »

No shit BT!!   This is so disgusting. It ALL is... I am still reading.. and makes me sick.

This is for Joran.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.