April 25, 2024, 04:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grandbabes, Kids and Pets. All in the Family  (Read 19103 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2007, 06:31:12 PM »

Louise - You are so glamorous! And your grandchildren are truly precious.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Sharon - I love the peacocks.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2007, 07:08:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Louise - You are so glamorous! And your grandchildren are truly precious.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us.

Sharon - I love the peacocks.

What BT said.. !!  Smile
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2007, 09:17:53 AM »

For the peacock lovers -- thanks!

I made one of the pics so small (fear of blowing margins) that I'm not sure you got to see the beauty of the peacock (the male, females are called peahens).

I have not been able to catch them with their tails 'open' though.

LOOKING DOWN AT ME FROM MY ROOF

RESTING ON OUR DECK

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »

Louise - you are indeed glamourous.  You look exactly as I pictured you - I guess because you look just much like your avatar.  Adorable little boys too.

Sharon - we have some neighbors who keep peacocks.  Say they make good watch "dogs"!!  Yours are beautiful.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 08:47:23 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Pictures all beautiful. Indy Dan -- what babes (wife and gd) in your life.

Thanks Sharon, yes I'm a very lucky man. There's another girl in my life and in a few days I'll post a couple of pics of her too.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 08:50:24 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
This is me at my cousin's Golden Wedding Anniversary (50 years) on February 3, 2007.

Here are my precious grandsons who I haven't seen since 2004. They are now 6 and 4. Joe on the left, Ike on the right. I'm sorry I blew the margins.

Wow Louise, beautiful boys.  And Wow Louise......
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 10:09:00 PM »

Louise ~ You are absolutely stunning  Very Happy  And, by the way, those little grandsons are sure missing out on seeing their caring, insightful, glamorous *grandma*....hopefully, your daughter will see the light.  
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2007, 08:57:36 PM »

Back from the my daughter in laws sister's wedding.  My grandson was in the wedding and here's a pic of him in his tux.  ZZ Top's "Every Girls Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man" comes to mind.

[/img]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Back from the my daughter in laws sister's wedding.  My grandson was in the wedding and here's a pic of him in his tux.  ZZ Top's "Every Girls Crazy 'bout a Sharp Dressed Man" comes to mind.

[/img]

I agree ZZ Top all the way!!
 What a handsome little dude!!  Smile Smile Smile  I love seeing litttle kids wedding photos! My baby nephew was in my daughters wedding..ring bearer.. he was a doll in his tux!
  TY for sharing the pic Dan.. he is precious!  And how is the beautiful grandaughter doing?  Smile
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2007, 09:16:10 PM »

Indy - He is a doll!!!!

Thanks for posting! I love cute little kid pics.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »

Indy ~ he is absolutely darling!
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2007, 12:04:55 AM »

hi everyone.  this picture was taken of my boys a few weeks ago when we were at the beach.  btgirl remembers my old avatar, so i wanted her (and the rest of the monkeys) to see how much my boys have grown.

and another one:

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2007, 12:06:07 AM »

hmmm.... i wonder why that didn't work.  i've never been good at posting pictures.  sorry!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
hi everyone.  this picture was taken of my boys a few weeks ago when we were at the beach.  btgirl remembers my old avatar, so i wanted her (and the rest of the monkeys) to see how much my boys have grown.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d825b3127cce84868a1374ee00000025108AcuGzly0cs8

and another one:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d825b3127cce848682c5743c00000026108AcuGzly0cs8

bamajo I think you can view it without the IMG tags.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2007, 09:38:42 PM »

ANGIE - Hootchie momma!  Now that is HOT!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »

Finally found a couple of decent bike pics, so again, any of my monkey buddies that are in the area I’m traveling in the next few days see these, please honk and wave.  
This is my black and orange asphalt eating beast, I affectionately call it my Big Pecker

This is Mrs Indy’s:
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2007, 08:23:30 PM »

WOW~! Nice bikes Indy!!    You and Mrs Indy are such an awesome couple!!!    Very Happy

I can ride a bike.. brother and my daddy taught me when I was in jr high,. lol  They were dirtbikes of course,, wanna laugh?  Kawasaki 75, and then the weird bikes. Hudakas? Might not of spelled that right.
 Used to LOVE to go dirt riding.. I had my fair share of wrecks.. and even did one time so bad in 8th grade.. my braces got stuck in my lips. blood.. Eeekkkkkkkk. My daddy came over and picked me off the ash dump I crashed on..  My front break didnt work.. and I was to damn dumb to realize I had the foot pedal.. going up a steep..steep slope on the ash dump.. bike cuts out.. and Im going for the hand break  Shocked  I coasted backwards and screamed my ass off.. bike and me went right into the ash.. me face first..  Shocked  Recall my dad rushing over,. me crying.. lol and he says oh shit.. which made me more upset, my daddy had to pick my smashed lips out of my braces. He was covered in blood.. I was covered in blood.. I had road rash bigtime on my knee , elbow and right shoulder.  Well.. to this day.. I have ash embedded in my right knee and my elbow.. when I get tanned.. you can faintly see a circle on my right shoulder . I was a tomboy when I was younger.. lol Baseball, softball. dirtbikes.. you name it.  Plus my brother has some cute buddys .. so I had to be a show off so they thought he had a cool sister..LMAO
 I was sore.. my mom was mad, she hated me going riding.. but my dad was there so whats the harm right? SHE made me go to school.. with swollen lips like you would not beleive.,. roadrash.. etc.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 BUT guess what.. I went to school. I got better.. and road again  Twisted Evil   That was my teen years.. I grew older.. my dad got a nice bike.. a honda shadow,,, my brother got a nice. Harley.  Dressed to the "T".
  One thing I can always remember.. is 1 down 4 up..   Cool   Been a few years since I been on a bike.  
 Kudos to Mrs INDY   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
WOW~! Nice bikes Indy!!    You and Mrs Indy are such an awesome couple!!!    Very Happy

I can ride a bike.. brother and my daddy taught me when I was in jr high,. lol  They were dirtbikes of course,, wanna laugh?  Kawasaki 75, and then the weird bikes. Hudakas? Might not of spelled that right.
 Used to LOVE to go dirt riding.. I had my fair share of wrecks.. and even did one time so bad in 8th grade.. my braces got stuck in my lips. blood.. Eeekkkkkkkk. My daddy came over and picked me off the ash dump I crashed on..  My front break didnt work.. and I was to damn dumb to realize I had the foot pedal.. going up a steep..steep slope on the ash dump.. bike cuts out.. and Im going for the hand break  Shocked  I coasted backwards and screamed my ass off.. bike and me went right into the ash.. me face first..  Shocked  Recall my dad rushing over,. me crying.. lol and he says oh shit.. which made me more upset, my daddy had to pick my smashed lips out of my braces. He was covered in blood.. I was covered in blood.. I had road rash bigtime on my knee , elbow and right shoulder.  Well.. to this day.. I have ash embedded in my right knee and my elbow.. when I get tanned.. you can faintly see a circle on my right shoulder . I was a tomboy when I was younger.. lol Baseball, softball. dirtbikes.. you name it.  Plus my brother has some cute buddys .. so I had to be a show off so they thought he had a cool sister..LMAO
 I was sore.. my mom was mad, she hated me going riding.. but my dad was there so whats the harm right? SHE made me go to school.. with swollen lips like you would not beleive.,. roadrash.. etc.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 BUT guess what.. I went to school. I got better.. and road again  Twisted Evil   That was my teen years.. I grew older.. my dad got a nice bike.. a honda shadow,,, my brother got a nice. Harley.  Dressed to the "T".
  One thing I can always remember.. is 1 down 4 up..   Cool   Been a few years since I been on a bike.  
 Kudos to Mrs INDY   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Great story Angie!
I got hooked at 15. A neighbor boy who was a year older than me got a Honda 90 for his 16th Bday.  Wasn't much more than a moped but he used to let us ride it around the block every so often.  When I turned 16 that's all I wanted was a bike.  Saved enough money working at Johnson Shell gas station to buy a Honda 160cb.
From there I've owned just about every make of bike, Hondas, Kaws, Yamahas, even a Norton.
Except for the year we were displaced in 1986 because a tornado leveled our house, I've had a bike of some kind/make.  And we're now talking 37 years.
I love motorcycles and so does my wife - sounds like an Alan Jackson song, no?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Klaas - I know you don't like for people to have their pics on the internet, and I know you might zap this.  Laughing

I'm really not afraid of other people, though, and I like knowing what the people I talk to look like. I'm one of those visual people, I guess. Anyway, this is me and Mr. Toothbrush at a 50s night we recently attended.  Laughing  Laughing

BT:  YOUR HUSBAND IS GORGEOUS; YOU LUCKY LADY, YOU

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2007, 12:51:23 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"

and another one:

What cute little guys  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.