April 23, 2024, 01:15:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336115 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2011, 09:49:03 AM »

Court tv is saying that Cheney Mason told them that people are sending in thousands of dollars for Casey to start over with...liar...and that he has received about 75 letters offering her a 'refuge'..liar...

once she gets released from jail, she is just like any other citizen and should not get special treatment from LE...other prisoners are let out the back door and oh well..
look at what happened to Matrice...they just put her out ! and she sure didn't murder anyone but she got murdered!  Casey gets special treatment, SUVs to throw off people...Is she the new Princess Casey now????

Plenty of guys like THIS      http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6138/5940121788_36a9e24e13_o.jpg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28557437/detail.html
Judge Recuses Himself From Casey Anthony Civil Case
Anthony, 25, Found Not Guilty Of Murder In Criminal Case
POSTED: Friday, July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 9:16 am EDT July 15, 2011

For unknown reasons, the judge in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony recused himself from the case on Friday.

Judge Jose Rodriguez made the announcement shortly after the 8 a.m. hearing began.

Zenaida Gonzalez, who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Casey Anthony said kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008, is suing Anthony for defamation.

The move came after Anthony's attorney called for a sidebar, where attorneys from both sides talked with the judge for about 15 minutes.

Gonzalez's attorney said he did not request the recusal.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »

VIDEO REPORT: Judge Recuses Self http://www.wftv.com/video/28558464/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2011, 09:54:53 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Caseys lawyer asked for the new judge. "@aimeeallen: @JimLichtenstein who seems happier with a new judge? Them or us? Smile
46 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2011, 09:56:58 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik calls this case a "puzzle" not a "mystery" #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 hour ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says at end of this we may have a better idea of what happened to Caylee. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 hour ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2011, 09:57:57 AM »

Good morning Tamikosmom, cherjers, MalteseMom, missbeach, CarolF, Truth Baby, SunnyinTX, Riley, Tootietoot, trimmonthelake, Irish Monkey, klaasend, WesleyBear, carolb, MonkeyFlower, Curly, AZSunny, Jazzy, mchenry, pharlap, KarmaRoundUp, Gypsy DD, mizjay, flyer33716, oldhippychik, Terri, Mary, cecilita, Lucky777, seahorse, GoldieTX, 4myjoey (+ 1 Hidden) and 119 Guests.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2011, 09:58:05 AM »

For unknown reasons, the judge in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony recused himself from the case on Friday.

Judge Jose Rodriguez made the announcement shortly after the 8 a.m. hearing began.

Zenaida Gonzalez, who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Casey Anthony said kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008, is suing Anthony for defamation.

The move came after Anthony's attorney called for a sidebar, where attorneys from both sides talked with the judge for about 15 minutes.

How many civil court judges do they have in Orange County?

Now that Rodriguez recused himself that's 2 down....Stan the man is now a civil judge and was moved to civil court a couple of years ago, prior to recusing himself in the criminal case..he kept the criminal case at that time because he didn't want to dump it on another judge.  So neither Rodriguez or Stan could hear the case.

Before Rodriguez was there a different civil judge hearing this case?  If so that would make three down.

It appears the defense is going with the appeal to the guilty liar charges to try to postpone the civil case as long as possible.  The civil case was deemed to be postponed until the criminal matters were resolved..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2011, 09:59:17 AM »

Morning all~

No way I was getting up early on my day off for this, but tweets to my phone woke me up.
I can't see this depo ever happening.
How will the others suing her be able to find her once she goes undercover?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »

Good morning Tamikosmom, cherjers, MalteseMom, missbeach, CarolF, Truth Baby, SunnyinTX, Riley, Tootietoot, trimmonthelake, Irish Monkey, klaasend, WesleyBear, carolb, MonkeyFlower, Curly, AZSunny, Jazzy, mchenry, pharlap, KarmaRoundUp, Gypsy DD, mizjay, flyer33716, oldhippychik, Terri, Mary, cecilita, Lucky777, seahorse, GoldieTX, 4myjoey (+ 1 Hidden) and 119 Guests.
  good morning tich
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2011, 10:01:20 AM »

Now that Rodriguez recused himself that's 2 down....Stan the man is now a civil judge and was moved to civil court a couple of years ago, prior to recusing himself in the criminal case..he kept the criminal case at that time because he didn't want to dump it on another judge.  So neither Rodriguez or Stan could hear the case.

Before Rodriguez was there a different civil judge hearing this case?  If so that would make three down.

It appears the defense is going with the appeal to the guilty liar charges to try to postpone the civil case as long as possible.  The civil case was deemed to be postponed until the criminal matters were resolved..

I hope Casey will be forced to appear when/if this comes before the ourt.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2011, 10:01:39 AM »

Good morning Monkeys, If she doesnt show up for the depo on tues can she not be arrested for that, if it doesnt get in front of the judge prior?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »

Court tv is saying that Cheney Mason told them that people are sending in thousands of dollars for Casey to start over with...liar...and that he has received about 75 letters offering her a 'refuge'..liar...

once she gets released from jail, she is just like any other citizen and should not get special treatment from LE...other prisoners are let out the back door and oh well..
look at what happened to Matrice...they just put her out ! and she sure didn't murder anyone but she got murdered!  Casey gets special treatment, SUVs to throw off people...Is she the new Princess Casey now????

The disgusting thing is that the slore will accept these thousands because she feels she is entitled to and why not.  she stole from people for years, why not now too.  Others with morals would decline and send it back, but not her.  I have never seen anything like this in my life.  It is so not fair.  I struggle to feed my children sometimes, nobody and I mean nobody, not the state, govt, etc., gives me a damn dime.  Guess I have to kill one of them to get help, huh?  Trust me, I do not want the Govt's help, but this sickens me.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »

Morning all~

No way I was getting up early on my day off for this, but tweets to my phone woke me up.

Curly, I am sick over this whole thing.  I do not know what to do.  We cannot stop everybody from paying her.  It makes me sick. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2011, 10:07:50 AM »

Morning all~

Curly, I am sick over this whole thing.  I do not know what to do.  We cannot stop everybody from paying her.  It makes me sick. 

You're not alone, Zoo.
This entire thing is FUBAR.
No justice for Caylee... not yet anyway.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2011, 10:07:57 AM »

Morning all~

I dont know why anyone would pay her,  but there are those who will pay a murder, rapist, molester etc its like they get some kind of sick kick out of helping someone like her.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2011, 10:10:41 AM »

The guilty goes free and the people that have been destroyed in the process have what atm?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

no I don't think he's lying.  I'd offer her refuge............chain her up in my backyard & smear hamburger meat all over.  Slow death by squirrels birds & bugs LOL.
Ditto here - and we ARE blessed with coyotes in my hood.

I'll be happy to volunteer the local brown bears here.  They don't care how skanky she is, in fact the skankier the better as far as they are concerned. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2011, 10:11:58 AM »

Lots

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/circuit_judges/index.shtml

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2011, 10:14:43 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Just heard on HLN that several JOURNALISTS will be SEQUESTERED beginning tonight and allowed to observe KC's departure from the Orange County Jail.  I wonder what is up with that?  I've never heard of anything like it.....       

IrishMonkey,

Where the Hill are the Journalists being Sequestered?  SUV's?  Did HLN mention where?  TY

This is so effing ridiculous.  Who is she?  Queen sheeba. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »

REMINDER: Winnie the Pooh 2011 opens in the U.S. today. How many people are going? It irritates me that Disney picks the 15th to release in the USA knowing Caylee's case has encompassed our whole country. July 15, 2008 is the date Cindy Anthony dialled 911 to say "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" ... I mean, just sayin'? They have various release dates worldwide, probably close to 50, so why did Disney have to pick today? Caylee's remains were wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket, the one that went with her whole room themed Winnie the Pooh. I sure hope they're not riding the wave trying to capitalize off of Caylee!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1449283/?mode=desktop

Winnie the Pooh (2011)
69 min  -  Animation | Family   -  15 July 2011 (USA)

Storyline
During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh sets out to find some honey. Misinterpreting a note from Christopher Robin, Pooh convinces Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore that their young friend has been captured by a creature named "Backson" and they set out to save him. Written by Anonymous  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 10:29:01 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.