April 19, 2024, 10:53:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336017 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2011, 11:52:01 AM »

Casey Anthony Effect: Woman Allegedly Hit by Minivan for Looking Like "Tot Mom"

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2011/07/casey_anthony_lookalike_sammay_blackwell_shireen_nalley.php

I feel sorry for the lady mistakenly identified as KC, but it warms my heart that there are people willing to do this to KC, LOL. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »

::snipping2::
Her attorneys filed a notice just after 8 a.m. today at the Orange County Courthouse about plans to appeal last week's convictions.

Knowing that over the last three years  Bobo has continually and consistently filed motions the day of deadlines and hearings, is anyone else wondering if slore is getting out today?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2011, 11:57:24 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Did you remember? #CayleeAnthony reported missing three years ago today and not by #CaseyAnthony. By #CindyAnthony.

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:18 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28557437/detail.html
Judge Recuses Himself From Casey Anthony Civil Case
Anthony, 25, Found Not Guilty Of Murder In Criminal Case
POSTED: Friday, July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 9:16 am EDT July 15, 2011

For unknown reasons, the judge in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony recused himself from the case on Friday.

Judge Jose Rodriguez made the announcement shortly after the 8 a.m. hearing began.

Zenaida Gonzalez, who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Casey Anthony said kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008, is suing Anthony for defamation.

The move came after Anthony's attorney called for a sidebar, where attorneys from both sides talked with the judge for about 15 minutes.

Gonzalez's attorney said he did not request the recusal.

How many civil court judges do they have in Orange County?

Now that Rodriguez recused himself that's 2 down....Stan the man is now a civil judge and was moved to civil court a couple of years ago, prior to recusing himself in the criminal case..he kept the criminal case at that time because he didn't want to dump it on another judge.  So neither Rodriguez or Stan could hear the case.

Before Rodriguez was there a different civil judge hearing this case?  If so that would make three down.

It appears the defense is going with the appeal to the guilty liar charges to try to postpone the civil case as long as possible.  The civil case was deemed to be postponed until the criminal matters were resolved..

I hope Casey will be forced to appear when/if this comes before the ourt.

I will be interested to see what develops later today from news agencies.

If the judge recused himself before ruling on anything..does the depo date still stand, even though they are appealing the conviction on the lying to LE charges?  I would think that would automatically push it back because the testimony in the civil case would certainly impact that criminal case appeal.

I feel certain that her appeal will be thrown out by the appeal panel and never make it to a hearing..her own lawyer and parents and brother called her a liar on the stand. IIRC Baez and Mason both said at different points in the trial that there was no ZFG..babysitter...that was all a lie made up to cover the ridiculous pool drowning lie story.  So I don't see any reason the appeal would be considered having any merit.  But if the appeals court is backed it could take some time until it is thrown out.

Something is so wrong with or legal system when the guilty go free and  are able to manipulate the civil courts with their criminal proceedings and appeals.
ITA!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
More from Zanaida Gonzalez' attorneys after court today:: isn't appropriate to comment about why Judge stepped down. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Could it be that the judge had an agenda ... an agenda to benefit the defence ... an agenda to benefit Casey Anthony?

Think about it.  Why wait until the eleventh hour to step down.  The Judge knew that barring a miracle ... the desposition would not happen prior to Casey's release.

Well ... a miracle did happen and ... it appears the desposition is going to happen.

Janet

::justice2NJ::

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2011, 12:00:52 PM »

1 min ago on HLN.

Leonard Padilla says he will file suit against Casey, next week and if Green won't make Casey available, "I and my investigators will go find her."

I wouldn't want him after me!

You go Leonard Padilla.  Some love him, some hate him, I don't care either way.  I think he can make her life hell though and that makes me smile. 

He is suing Bozo and KC.  This is clever how the suits include another party. 

Bozo looked unhappy leaving the jail yesterday, he is feeling the pressure.  IMO

"Winning at all costs" may not be winning, huh, Bozo?

lol-yup-Now he has to deal with a lawsuit AND a mad kc who I'm sure has forgotten about the trial by now and therefore is soley blaming baez's opening statement lies for causing this situation.

The ABC defense will live on in her world.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2011, 12:01:48 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony affidavit for indigence/insolvency. she is "utterly unable to pay the charges..." http://scr.bi/nOD2Ug
9 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony motion for considering her insolvent. http://scr.bi/nhvoYC
12 minutes ago
https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony

Oh pulease, these judges are going to let her walk free completely free not even 4000 dollars, aren't they? 

I cannot stand it.
Her payments on it aren't supposed to start until next year I think so she will have money by then. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »

Wonder if Judge Munyon is feeling like she drew the short straw today?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »

More from Zanaida Gonzalez' attorneys after court today:: isn't appropriate to comment about why Judge stepped down. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago

Could it be that the judge had an agenda ... an agenda to benefit the defence ... an agenda to benefit Casey Anthony?

Think about it.  Why wait until the eleventh hour to step down.  The Judge knew that barring a miracle ... the desposition would not happen prior to Casey's release.

Well ... a miracle did happen and ... it appears the desposition is going to happen.

Janet

I do not think the judge will order the depo before she gets out.   No way, no how.  The only way would be if htis judge feels KC got off easy and wants to give her something for responsibility, but I doubt there is a judge in Florida that would do the right thing.  I will eat my unnerwear if that happens.  It is going to be delayed so her attorney has time to prepare. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2011, 12:04:52 PM »

Q&A With Anthony's Defense Attorney Cheney Mason
As everyone counts down to Casey Anthony’s Freedom, those closest to her are giving insight into what happens next.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28554821/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2011, 12:05:02 PM »

And even if she does get Depo'd, so what?  She will either lie, or take the 5th.  Not gonna find out anything.

If she lies though, can she be arrested for lying again, or does that only count if she lies to a police officer?

serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2011, 12:05:55 PM »

Anyone know who Christopher Umberger is? Wants DNA test, thinks he's Caylee's father and wants to file wrongful death suit, per trutv. JMO
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2011, 12:06:00 PM »

4 minutes ago

Janet

And I REALLY DOUBT a judge would step down so as to not be biased to KC. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »

Her attorneys filed a notice just after 8 a.m. today at the Orange County Courthouse about plans to appeal last week's convictions.

Knowing that over the last three years  Bobo has continually and consistently filed motions the day of deadlines and hearings, is anyone else wondering if slore is getting out today?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2011, 12:07:05 PM »

Anyone know who Christopher Umberger is? Wants DNA test, thinks he's Caylee's father and wants to file wrongful death suit, per trutv. JMO

Think Lichtenstein said somewhere above that he is an inmate with too much time on his hands. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279572/Casey-Anthony-to-appeal-4-guilty-verdicts-for-lying-to-law-enforcement
Casey Anthony to appeal 4 guilty verdicts for lying to law enforcement
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 15, 2011 11:08 AM
It was almost three years ago that Casey told Orange County deputies the following:

That she worked at Universal Orlando Resort in 2008,
    That she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez,
    That she told Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Caylee was missing,
    That she spoke to Caylee on the phone on July 15, 2008.

Casey was charged and convicted of a separate count for each statement. She was fined $1,000 for each count, totaling $4,618 after court costs.

Judge Belvin Perry also sentenced Casey to a total of four years in prison, which was shortened based on the time she has already spent behind bars, and her good behavior in jail. Casey is due to be released Sunday.

An appeal could have a huge effect on Casey's civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez, which took a bizarre turn Friday morning after a quick end to an emergency hearing.

Once the appeal is formally filed, she can legitimately assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in any deposition or interrogation until the appeal is exhausted.

As far as Casey is concerned, there's no downside. If she loses the appeal, she's still out of jail Sunday. She cannot be punished for appealing.

The downside for Casey is that the State of Florida is in a position to recover costs that were incurred as a result of the lies which obstructed the investigation.

Could it be that the defence will acquire a professional who will justify Casey's psychology encompassing her pathological lying?

Janet

That's what I think they're doing.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2011, 12:07:56 PM »

ZG Atty says he is "offended" if someone thinks he is trying to gain personally. Says he wants ZG to get justice from #CaseyAnthony -jfell

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2011, 12:08:30 PM »

Wonder if Judge Munyon is feeling like she drew the short straw today?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2011, 12:08:45 PM »

I do not think the judge will order the depo before she gets out.   No way, no how.  The only way would be if htis judge feels KC got off easy and wants to give her something for responsibility, but I doubt there is a judge in Florida that would do the right thing.  I will eat my unnerwear if that happens.  It is going to be delayed so her attorney has time to prepare. 

What am I not getting.

Considering the stepping down of the judge came at the eleventh hour ... the defence should be prepared.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »

Further to the Winnie the Pooh movie hitting theaters today the 15th, here's Disney's info if anybody wants it.

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

Walt Disney
The Walt Disney Company owns the ABC Television Network, cable networks including ESPN, the Disney Channel, SOAPnet, A&E and Lifetime, 277 radio stations, music and book publishing companies, production companies Touchstone, Miramax and Walt Disney Pictures, Pixar Animation Studios, the cellular service Disney Mobile, and theme parks around the world.
More...

Edit to snip

I called and wrote bunches of them this week.  I got the run around from Anne Sweeney's office.  Transferred 4 times and when I got where I could leave a message it cut me off.  Did it 3 times and got pizzed and hung up and went on down the list.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.