April 26, 2024, 11:48:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336296 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Court spokeswoman trying to calm angry reporters who can't get in conference room.

http://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.

hi BB....dang you are correct about the visa...and she is a convict FELON x' 6......... to the voodoo doll....I worked in Jamaica for 10 years and I wouldn't mess with a voodoo doll unless I meant great harm to that person...I saw too much ::MonkeyEek::ummmmmm I might ask a friend to make one for KC 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: July 15, 2011, 03:25:37 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

If Cindy does any of these things, Casey can sue her mother. Caylee was NOT Cindy's child, a truth Cindy has often forgotten.

Casey, on the otherhand, does not want ANY reminders of Caylee. She won't even say her name.

Weird deal, for sure.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »

pictures

http://yfrog.com/kio59ivj
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2011, 03:26:15 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Charles Greene, #CaseyAnthony 's attorney is here. -jfell
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:03 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

It's ironic that the only two people in the world that really understand each other won't even be speaking! I'm not sure how long this "break" with those 2 will last. If KC can weave a life of people that will give her attention without wanting to choke her, then she'll never turn back to her family, IMO. If she doesn't get a lot of money or have admirers around her, she may come back around. JMO.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:53 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   
Like  Joran

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.

hi BB....dang you are correct about the visa...and she is a convict FELON x' 6......... to the voodoo doll....I worked in Jamaica for 10 years and I wouldn't mess with a voodoo doll unless I meant great harm to that person...I saw too much ::MonkeyEek::ummmmmm I might ask a friend to make one for KC 

Hi Sunny--I can tell you I was surprised.  I thought it was a joke.  It wasn't.  Casey is a whole different matter.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:33 PM »

Attorneys here - Keith Mitnik, Matt Morgan and co for Zenaida, Charles Greene for casey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:43 PM »

I have a voodoo doll right here.   Do ya'll want it to be Casey and what part do
you want stuck? ::justice2NJ::

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #390 on: July 15, 2011, 03:30:54 PM »

Court spokeswoman trying to calm angry reporters who can't get in conference room.

Thanks for the tweets, NR!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:00 PM »

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Someone tried to kill this woman because she looks like #CaseyAnthony I talk to her tonight 6pm #HLN http://yfrog.com/kl1t6ij

http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:47 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
In hearing now #CaseyAnthony.
13 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:57 PM »

I have a voodoo doll right here.   Do ya'll want it to be Casey and what part do
you want stuck? ::justice2NJ::

Oh, goody, Magnolia!! Give her a big pain in the azz.......... make it as big a pain in the azz as she is!!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »

Hearing is under way. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »

I don't think I would order one and try to use it.  The only way I would do something is to ask someone to do it for me.  It says you have to have something of that person so that won't work for me.  I would want her to confess and tell what happened and then go back to jail.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2011, 03:33:39 PM »

First up is motion to compel. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Keith Mitnik says he is not trying to be a jerk. He says he is concerned #CaseyAnthony will leave area after release. -jfell

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 15, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »

FNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Keith Mitnik says he is not trying to be a jerk. He says he is concerned #CaseyAnthony will leave area after release. -jfell
22 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
First up is motion to compel. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
55 seconds ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 15, 2011, 03:34:09 PM »

If she is a felon theres not alot of foreign countries she will be able to get into.

I am going to say she will go NY or somewhere  like that.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 15, 2011, 03:34:26 PM »

I see her doing it more for spite than having a heart. Just another "spiteful biotch" moment

Ok, you're probably right. 

I was just thinking what would be MY reasoning. 

I forgot we're talking about the SLORE! 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.