April 18, 2024, 03:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 335916 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 15, 2011, 04:44:37 PM »

Oh no!! 

Attys on HLN said that Baez would set up an LLC company for KC and any contract for an interview would be with the company. The company would pay Casey a salary and it would be very difficult for any judgements to get to the money.

They said OJ did the same thing and that the Goldman's had no luck getting to his money.

Well, now isn't this just dandy!

I think Casey, just like OJ and Joran, will get into trouble again in no time at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: July 15, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »

Hugh Hefner is a more stand-up guy than judges. 

To get my humor, sometimes it helps if you're also from Missouri.

Same here....but on a more positive notes and goodess knows we need them...I received a letter today from my State Rep., Tim Meadows

Dear XXXXXX:
I am writing this letter in response to your email concerning Caylee's Law.

I know that Rep. Brent Lassiter and others have already requested that legislation be drafted for the 2012 legislative session. We cannot have legislation written until December but I expect this to be a major issue for the upcoming legislative session in January. I will give this bill my full endorsement and support when it is presented on the House floor next year.

Respectfully,
Tim Meadows
state Representative
101st District

That's great!  Sunny, would you mind posting your letter in your home state under "NEWS"?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=82.0 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 15, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

It's ironic that the only two people in the world that really understand each other won't even be speaking! I'm not sure how long this "break" with those 2 will last. If KC can weave a life of people that will give her attention without wanting to choke her, then she'll never turn back to her family, IMO. If she doesn't get a lot of money or have admirers around her, she may come back around. JMO.
I think it is very safe to bet this is what will happen, at least the money and admirers part.  I really feel that KC is going to be far from on "easy street" I don't see her making any money and if she makes some here and there it is not going to be substantial.  She is going to live a very lonely and empty life.

I think after the initial buzz about her dies away she's going to be the useless trollup she always was. Baez will take a hefty sum of whatever she makes, the lawsuits will hopefully take some, paying for a lawyer to fight the lawsuits will take some.  She's a narcissist and will spend like crazy what she does have and even if she resorts to selling murderabilia,that's going to begin to be yesterday's news.
Once her cache as an infamous celebratoid wanes and she's no longer useful for headlines to attys.......she'll be a nobody that everybody knows killed her child.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #563 on: July 15, 2011, 04:45:33 PM »

Earlier on HLN they were saying that Mumbles is claimign people are sending HIM money for slore since the trial.  They pressed Mumbles as to how much money, and Mumbles said THOUSANDS of dollars.  Mumbles was holding onto the money until slore is released and then will be giving it to her so she can start her new life. 

Wonder if the IRS knows about the thousands Mumbles claims he is holding and can get their hands on the money for the taxes owing?
Why in the world would he want to broadcast this?  Does he actually think this is anyone else's business?  Who cares?  All the more reason to believe he is blowing smoke!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 15, 2011, 04:46:29 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealing bob kealing
Lawyer says #CaseyAnthony is psychologically unstable now.
23 seconds ago
Monkey Devil! You can't even make this stuff up Monkey Devil!
OH yeah, Casey can.

Now that the trial is over and verdict in her favor plus she's had a week to do nothing but make up her face, eat and plan her new freedom...me thinks her instability to be a CRocK.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 15, 2011, 04:47:50 PM »

We were in Toys R Us & someone came over the speaker and said "there are two kids in a toyota camry in the parking lot - someone please rectify & don't wait 31 days to do it".  EVERYONE everywhere knows about this piece of crap.  (they didn't come back on so I'm assuming the idiot went & got their kids in the parking lot)
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 15, 2011, 04:48:51 PM »

Earlier on HLN they were saying that Mumbles is claimign people are sending HIM money for slore since the trial.  They pressed Mumbles as to how much money, and Mumbles said THOUSANDS of dollars.  Mumbles was holding onto the money until slore is released and then will be giving it to her so she can start her new life. 

Wonder if the IRS knows about the thousands Mumbles claims he is holding and can get their hands on the money for the taxes owing?
Why in the world would he want to broadcast this?  Does he actually think this is anyone else's business?  Who cares?  All the more reason to believe he is blowing smoke!

He better put on satin ballet slippers or he's going to need a crowbar to get his feet out of his mouth.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »

Same here....but on a more positive notes and goodess knows we need them...I received a letter today from my State Rep., Tim Meadows

Dear XXXXXX:

I know that Rep. Brent Lassiter and others have already requested that legislation be drafted for the 2012 legislative session. We cannot have legislation written until December but I expect this to be a major issue for the upcoming legislative session in January. I will give this bill my full endorsement and support when it is presented on the House floor next year.

Respectfully,
Tim Meadows
state Representative
101st District

That's great!  Sunny, would you mind posting your letter in your home state under "NEWS"?

DONE...but I didn't put it in the right place....do you want to move it or shall repost it??  I've moved it.  Thank you for trying to make a difference. MB
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:56:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:36 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

It's ironic that the only two people in the world that really understand each other won't even be speaking! I'm not sure how long this "break" with those 2 will last. If KC can weave a life of people that will give her attention without wanting to choke her, then she'll never turn back to her family, IMO. If she doesn't get a lot of money or have admirers around her, she may come back around. JMO.
I think it is very safe to bet this is what will happen, at least the money and admirers part.  I really feel that KC is going to be far from on "easy street" I don't see her making any money and if she makes some here and there it is not going to be substantial.  She is going to live a very lonely and empty life.

I think after the initial buzz about her dies away she's going to be the useless trollup she always was. Baez will take a hefty sum of whatever she makes, the lawsuits will hopefully take some, paying for a lawyer to fight the lawsuits will take some.  She's a narcissist and will spend like crazy what she does have and even if she resorts to selling murderabilia,that's going to begin to be yesterday's news.
Once her cache as an infamous celebratoid wanes and she's no longer useful for headlines to attys.......she'll be a nobody that everybody knows killed her child.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #569 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:56 PM »

OOOPS I GOT IN YOUR BOX!

I heard on the radio an independent TV somebody somethin somewhere was offering her $1 million dollars for her story. I have no idea about the details, cos they didn't give any. Any truth to that ya think?

Unfortunately the guy is looking for investors to raise the 1 million and then he will SELL the interview to those media organizations who want to buy it.  Never gonna happen!  He is a seedy character - the kind KC Anthony will attract.  No one with any sense of integrity or class will put much into her.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 15, 2011, 04:49:57 PM »

How to Make a Voodoo Doll

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Voodoo-Doll

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 15, 2011, 04:51:30 PM »

We were in Toys R Us & someone came over the speaker and said "there are two kids in a toyota camry in the parking lot - someone please rectify & don't wait 31 days to do it".  EVERYONE everywhere knows about this piece of crap.  (they didn't come back on so I'm assuming the idiot went & got their kids in the parking lot)

Good Lord! Wake up! Haven't these parents/care givers learned ANYthing? It amazes me that children are still left alone in cars.

Good for the intercom person.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:49 PM »

Dear XXXXXX:

Respectfully,
Tim Meadows
state Representative
101st District

That's great!  Sunny, would you mind posting your letter in your home state under "NEWS"?

DONE...but I didn't put it in the right place....do you want to move it or shall repost it??  Done.  MB

I'll find it and move it, no worries.  I appreciate your efforts to help the missing and exploited.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:57:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »

AMEN MISSION....Lying old fool

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:45 PM »

Wesh news just stated, record breaking for lightning strikes today over 300. 2500  !!
What's the forecast for Florida the day kc gets out???

Good chance of more lightening strikes on Sunday 

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-foreman-suspicions-george-anthony-influenced/story?id=14050196

He said juror#12 did his laundry and even folded his underwear!
He continued his online studies every night for his masters degree. ALWAYS under the watchful eye of a Deputy.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »

My DH and I were at a local restaurant yesterday for a late lunch and were talking about the A's...a waitress was passing and stopped to chat after saying she was so surprised at the verdict and wondered if the jury even listened to the evidence since they didn't both to look at any.....she actually stood there and chatted for nearly 10 minutes.

Rest in Peace Caylee

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

I can't remember who said this, I was cooking dinner a few nights ago.  One of the defense consultants said they believed the public wanted Casey to go to where Caylee's remains were dumped & show her respects.  I personally do not want her to go anywhere near it - in less she's holding her arms out with leaves in her hands waiting for lightning strike #2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2011, 04:58:32 PM »

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 15, 2011, 05:00:50 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.