April 25, 2024, 08:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336246 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2011, 08:48:45 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28557437/detail.html

Judge Recuses Himself From Casey Anthony Civil Case

POSTED: Friday, July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:31 am EDT July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For unknown reasons, the judge in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony has recused himself.

Judge Jose Rodriguez made the announcement shortly after the 8 a.m. hearing began. A sidebar was called prior to the announcement and attorneys from both sides talked with the judge for about 15 minutes.

Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Casey Anthony said kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008, is suing Anthony for defamation.

Gonzalez's attorneys were expected to argue Friday that Anthony should be deposed before she is released from jail Sunday.

A timetable for a decision is not known.

Gonzalez and Anthony did not attend the hearing
 ::snipping2::

Wonder why he wanted out? I guess he wanted no part of the Cirus de Casey. Anyone know if there was a conflict or did an atty file a motion to remove judge?

Have no idea unless Casey's attorney's are accusing Judge Rodriguez of being related to Zenaida Gonzalez.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2011, 08:49:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558211/detail.html
Casey Anthony Civil Judge Steps Aside
Emergency Case Management Hearing Ends After Lengthy Sidebar
POSTED: 8:29 am EDT July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:37 am EDT July 15, 2011

Green said he was concerned for Anthony's safety after her release from jail.

The hearing Friday morning was done entirely in a sidebar. Anthony was not present.

After the sidebar ended, Rodriguez said he would assign the case to a new judge. It's unknown why the judge is reassigning the case.

Refresh this developing story for updates.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558211/detail.html#ixzz1SB4j1N6J

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2011, 08:51:58 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
07/15/2011           Case Management Conference  (8:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Rodriguez, Jose R)
07/15/2011           Affidavit
AFFIDAVIT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2011, 08:52:18 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Just heard on HLN that several JOURNALISTS will be SEQUESTERED beginning tonight and allowed to observe KC's departure from the Orange County Jail.  I wonder what is up with that?  I've never heard of anything like it.....       

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2011, 08:54:46 AM »

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Casey Offered $1m for Interview; Was Defense Strategy Shaped by Social Networking?

Aired July 14, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Are you suing, and if so, who, for how much?

PADILLA: Over $200,000, Casey and Jose, both.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1107/14/ijvm.01.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2011, 08:56:15 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony: Almost Free as Civil Suit Emerges
Caylee Anthony's mother prepares for what could be a dangerous life after jail.
7/15/2011

Video at link.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony: Jurors Fear for Their Lives
Dan Abrams explains what could occur once Casey Anthony is freed from jail.
7/15/2011

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2011, 08:56:37 AM »

I'm so glad I got up for this.  Should have know that there is no justice for Caylee or anyone else that got thrown under the bus by KC or the rest of the low lifes!  I guess the only good thing about being up early is now i can get to the grocery store before the heat index get to 110 degrees.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2011, 08:56:58 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28557437/detail.html

Judge Recuses Himself From Casey Anthony Civil Case

POSTED: Friday, July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 8:31 am EDT July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- For unknown reasons, the judge in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony has recused himself.

Judge Jose Rodriguez made the announcement shortly after the 8 a.m. hearing began. A sidebar was called prior to the announcement and attorneys from both sides talked with the judge for about 15 minutes.

Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who shares the same name as a fictitious baby sitter whom Casey Anthony said kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, in 2008, is suing Anthony for defamation.

Gonzalez's attorneys were expected to argue Friday that Anthony should be deposed before she is released from jail Sunday.

A timetable for a decision is not known.

Gonzalez and Anthony did not attend the hearing

Wonder why he wanted out? I guess he wanted no part of the Cirus de Casey. Anyone know if there was a conflict or did an atty file a motion to remove judge?

Flashback - January 10, 2009

JUDGE MAKES DEPOSITION DECISION IN ZENAIDA GONZALEZ - CASEY ANTHONY - SUIT & COUNTERSUIT
10 January 2009 04:20 PM

Zenaida Gonzalez's Attorneys want to depose Casey Anthony in the Civil suit.

Ms. Gonzalez filed against Casey Anthony for defamation. Anthony countersued. Anthony's Attorneys are adamant that she not be deposed until after the criminal case is complete.

Judge Rodriguez, who is overseeing the case agrees that Casey Anthony shouldn't undergo an oral deposition on videotape at this time because "No matter how much we want to separate these cases, they're intertwined. This would infringe on her 5th Amendment rights."

His decision, a compromise: Morgan will depose her with written questions and Anthony will respond in writing, having 30 days to return the answers to him.

Jose Baez: "You know what? They can ask whatever they want on that paper. All I'm going to allow her to do is basically fill out her name and her date of birth, and other than that, she's going to plead the 5th on everything anyway."

<snipped>

http://cmm.lefora.com/2009/01/10/judge-makes-deposition-decision-in-zenaida-gonzale/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2011, 08:57:28 AM »

Well lets face -she walking out of jail sun.  free as a bird. there is no time to find another Judge and hold a hearing-  she is truly the devil child--no one has that kind of  luck- A jury full of moron's---A judge that knows time is of the essence and passes the case along to another judge.  S King could not write this book. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »

1 min ago on HLN.

Leonard Padilla says he will file suit against Casey, next week and if Green won't make Casey available, "I and my investigators will go find her."

I wouldn't want him after me!

You go Leonard Padilla.  Some love him, some hate him, I don't care either way.  I think he can make her life hell though and that makes me smile. 

He is suing Bozo and KC.  This is clever how the suits include another party. 

Bozo looked unhappy leaving the jail yesterday, he is feeling the pressure.  IMO

"Winning at all costs" may not be winning, huh, Bozo?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2011, 08:59:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Just heard on HLN that several JOURNALISTS will be SEQUESTERED beginning tonight and allowed to observe KC's departure from the Orange County Jail.  I wonder what is up with that?  I've never heard of anything like it.....       

IrishMonkey,

Where the Hill are the Journalists being Sequestered?  SUV's?  Did HLN mention where?  TY

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2011, 09:00:58 AM »

Please tell me u are joking
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2011, 09:04:38 AM »

Well lets face -she walking out of jail sun.  free as a bird. there is no time to find another Judge and hold a hearing-  she is truly the devil child--no one has that kind of  luck- A jury full of moron's---A judge that knows time is of the essence and passes the case along to another judge.  S King could not write this book
I have been saying that for almost 3 years now. 

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2011, 09:05:00 AM »

Please tell me u are joking
I heard this also!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2011, 09:07:19 AM »

I'm not kidding...unfortunately.  They didn't mention where they would be sequestered, and the only specific I heard was that one of the reporters would be from the Orlando Sentinel.  I can see having them report to the jail a few hours before, but TWO DAYS?  Somethings hinky.....     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »

IrishMonkey,

Where the Hill are the Journalists being Sequestered?  SUV's?  Did HLN mention where?  TY
Don't know,but I did see this yesterday.
VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
When #CaseyAnthony is released we will get pictures. #HLN
13 hours ago
http://twitter.com/#!/@vinniepolitan

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2011, 09:10:03 AM »

I'm not kidding...unfortunately.  They didn't mention where they would be sequestered, and the only specific I heard was that one of the reporters would be from the Orlando Sentinel.  I can see having them report to the jail a few hours before, but TWO DAYS?  Somethings hinky.....     
I also heard one would be an AP reporter.  I know yesterday HLN said she would be released shortly after midnight Sunday so why not let them in the jail Saturday sometime.  My guess is she may be released early but that is just me. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2011, 09:10:56 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2011, 09:13:11 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Today on @WESH. Prosecution witness who knew Caylee talks about what he's doing to move past bitterness over #CaseyAnthony verdict.
16 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
This is just a stall tactic so that she doesn't have to do the ZG case I would think.  There is no way she can appeal those as per BOZO his client is a liar and a slut!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.