March 28, 2024, 08:27:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 334350 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 15, 2011, 05:18:07 PM »

A girl can only hope....but i wish IF people are out on the streets when Casey is released..they do as Aston says..turn their backs to her and have  T-shirts with Caylees face on the back of them ...and i would love it if they were lined up miles and miles 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 15, 2011, 05:18:14 PM »

We were in Toys R Us & someone came over the speaker and said "there are two kids in a toyota camry in the parking lot - someone please rectify & don't wait 31 days to do it".  EVERYONE everywhere knows about this piece of crap.  (they didn't come back on so I'm assuming the idiot went & got their kids in the parking lot)

My DH and I were at a local restaurant yesterday for a late lunch and were talking about the A's...a waitress was passing and stopped to chat after saying she was so surprised at the verdict and wondered if the jury even listened to the evidence since they didn't both to look at any.....she actually stood there and chatted for nearly 10 minutes.

Sunny was she young?  older?  I ask because I've noticed  people of all ages (despite what the talking heads are saying - younger people especially males say forgive her & move on) feel the same way.  All races, All religions, All ages, All walks of life.  I believe she is even more hated than OJ - and for good reason.  Did she mention if she followed it religiously?  I'm kind of wondering about the general public versus those that are emotionally invested like we are.  If she didn't follow it closely and just listened to the evidence during the trial & STILL felt that way - that speaks volumes!

she was probably in her late 50's.....she did not watch the trial only followed it on TV...but her rational was clear.....did not report child missing, stole money, partied, drank and as she put it shacked up while her child lay rotting away......also if it were indeed an accident why would she or her attorney allow her to sit in jail for nearly 3 years...and if innocent take the stand!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 15, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

I actually don't believe in this stuff..  Made me chuckle thou.

I don't either but when our justice system doesn't work desperate times call for desperate measures.  I got two.  One for Cindy & one for Casey LOL

I don't believe in it either. I put my beliefs in unicorns and glitter.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 15, 2011, 05:18:40 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

I'm not doing  that shit earthier..  I'm scared of it 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 15, 2011, 05:20:20 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-foreman-suspicions-george-anthony-influenced/story?id=14050196

He said juror#12 did his laundry and even folded his underwear!
He continued his online studies every night for his masters degree. ALWAYS under the watchful eye of a Deputy.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that the deputies sat right there watching the screens the whole time.  No way.  If they did they take their jobs more seriously than 99% of people these days.  That is ridiculous.  What not let him blog while he's at it.  Heck I'll bet that lady played Farmville too.

Link did not work for me......took me to another story

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2011, 05:21:12 PM »

We were in Toys R Us & someone came over the speaker and said "there are two kids in a toyota camry in the parking lot - someone please rectify & don't wait 31 days to do it".  EVERYONE everywhere knows about this piece of crap.  (they didn't come back on so I'm assuming the idiot went & got their kids in the parking lot)

My DH and I were at a local restaurant yesterday for a late lunch and were talking about the A's...a waitress was passing and stopped to chat after saying she was so surprised at the verdict and wondered if the jury even listened to the evidence since they didn't both to look at any.....she actually stood there and chatted for nearly 10 minutes.

Sunny was she young?  older?  I ask because I've noticed  people of all ages (despite what the talking heads are saying - younger people especially males say forgive her & move on) feel the same way.  All races, All religions, All ages, All walks of life.  I believe she is even more hated than OJ - and for good reason.  Did she mention if she followed it religiously?  I'm kind of wondering about the general public versus those that are emotionally invested like we are.  If she didn't follow it closely and just listened to the evidence during the trial & STILL felt that way - that speaks volumes!

she was probably in her late 50's.....she did not watch the trial only followed it on TV...but her rational was clear.....did not report child missing, stole money, partied, drank and as she put it shacked up while her child lay rotting away......also if it were indeed an accident why would she or her attorney allow her to sit in jail for nearly 3 years...and if innocent take the stand!!!

thank you my dear - I'm just really interested in how the public who only watched the trial feels about it.  It sounds like she should have been on the jury!!!  (ohhhh good point about sitting in jail & not taking stand if innocent!)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2011, 05:27:32 PM »

George's statement retracted...
ABCNews.com published a story earlier today stating that sources said George Anthony did not want Casey Anthony to return to the family home when she is released from jail. George Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman has denied that George Anthony made that statement. "George has not expressed his feelings one way or the other. At such a time when he is ready, he will express what he wants to say," Lippman said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-appeals-conviction-lying-police/story?id=14080086&page=2

I was listening to this live feed while walking and Jane Velez Mitchell said there is a Peace Walk planned for Caylee this Sunday down on suburban Drive.
http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

When I heard her say it - she say neighbors & I don't think that's the case.  I think just people from Orlando period are going to be there.  I would if I was in florida!

07/16 : Peace walk for Caylee (Surburban Drive/Chickasaw) flag post

Peace Walk for Caylee
Seeking justice from a Higher Power.
Please join us on Sunday July 17, 2011. at 2pm
for a peace walk for Caylee on Surburban Drive. The media is going to be obsessed and focused on the release of Casey. But the focus should be on the victim, Caylee.
We want to come together as a community and show whats really important. CAYLEE.

Spread the word to family and friends and on facebook.

parking on Chickaaw Rd NO parking on Hope Spring Drive or Surburban Drive.

Email if attending.
http://www.eventmonsters.com/MyEvents.php?EventID=183934

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: July 15, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anthony_trial/casey-anthony-jury-foreman-suspicions-george-anthony-influenced/story?id=14050196

He continued his online studies every night for his masters degree. ALWAYS under the watchful eye of a Deputy.

I'm sorry but I don't buy that the deputies sat right there watching the screens the whole time.  No way.  If they did they take their jobs more seriously than 99% of people these days.  That is ridiculous.  What not let him blog while he's at it.  Heck I'll bet that lady played Farmville too.

the page shows "Casey Anthony Cops May Provide Her Protection When She Leaves Jail" but if you look in the bottom right hand corner of the picture click Auto Start "on" and the video will start.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 15, 2011, 05:31:08 PM »

Oh no!! 

Attys on HLN said that Baez would set up an LLC company for KC and any contract for an interview would be with the company. The company would pay Casey a salary and it would be very difficult for any judgements to get to the money.

They said OJ did the same thing and that the Goldman's had no luck getting to his money.

Well, now isn't this just dandy!

I think Casey, just like OJ and Joran, will get into trouble again in no time at all.

This is exactly what I've been saying! I also think Baez will be the one in charge. I believe he saw Casey as his meal ticket & it was the reason he played to the media masses every chance he got. Johnny Cochran used to do the same thing, always pushing the limit, etc. Again, I remember when he said he put his daughter in charge of media relations at the beginning of this case. Now that she played her part in this by negotiating & being a liason to the media, I wonder how many offers she's had now?

Fox, ABC, Disney - they're all probably after her.

Poor Caylee. She's become everybody's ticket to the bucks. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 15, 2011, 05:33:07 PM »

OMG!  Did anyone just hear Greg Gutfeld on FOX?  He said it would be great if Casey got together with Drew Peterson ... because she'd disappear and no one would ever know what happened to her.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 15, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »

New song for Caylee...

an angelic monkey

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 15, 2011, 05:33:37 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

All planes must file a flight plan.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 15, 2011, 05:34:26 PM »

New song for Caylee...

an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77KtLwpvmKk

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 15, 2011, 05:36:15 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

http://www.ifly.com/orlando-area-airports

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 15, 2011, 05:37:30 PM »

Yoder, all planes don't have to file a flight plan.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: July 15, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42:05 PM »

Yoder, all planes don't have to file a flight plan.

Well, that certainly explains a lot of close calls.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.

... and the wheels on the bus go round and round ... round and round ...

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 15, 2011, 05:42:49 PM »

the page shows "Casey Anthony Cops May Provide Her Protection When She Leaves Jail" but if you look in the bottom right hand corner of the picture click Auto Start "on" and the video will start.

Okey Dokey...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 15, 2011, 05:43:32 PM »

OMG!  Did anyone just hear Greg Gutfeld on FOX?  He said it would be great if Casey got together with Drew Peterson ... because she'd disappear and no one would ever know what happened to her.   

Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.