March 29, 2024, 05:28:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 334381 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: July 15, 2011, 06:18:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.

Remember Dallas???  Remember when Pam woke up and everything that had happened over one season was a dream???  I keep thinking pretty soon we are all going to wake up and this has all just been a 3 year nightmare.  There is no way you could make this %^&*() up if you wanted to.

I think they're all tokin' the old crack pipe. Jeesh these cats are crazy!

Some time ago Mr.Kronk's attorney sent a letter to Padilla to cease and desist accusing him of that "Daisy chain" theory of Padilla's.  He didn't cease and desist.  I think Kronk should sue him.  In fact, I think everyone in Orlando should sue everyone else in Orlando.

Omg hahahahaha!  Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 15, 2011, 06:21:56 PM »

I'm sorry -- no time to read back yet. Anything come of the lawsuit hearing this morning for "zanny the nanny" againsy casey? Can they depose her in jail?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 15, 2011, 06:22:38 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

All planes must file a flight plan.
Maybe her first flight will be a helicopter out of the jail premises?

That would fit, as they have initiated a no fly zone around the courthouse area to keep media out of the sky and following her.
Link please?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:38:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 15, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »

I'm sorry -- no time to read back yet. Anything come of the lawsuit hearing this morning for "zanny the nanny" againsy casey? Can they depose her in jail?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279069/New-judge-postpones-Casey-Anthony-civil-deposition

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: July 15, 2011, 06:25:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

TO ALL THE JURORS,  "there wasn't enough evidence". Apparently, they do not understand what circumstantial evidence is. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in this case. MUCH more than the Scott Peterson case and he got the death penalty.

I will help you out on what "circumstantial evidence" is according to the law. According to the law, behavior at the time of the offense in question is an important factor when determining (reasoning) guilt.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or the intervening inference. It is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example: If someone was charged with theft of money and was then seen in a shopping spree purchasing expensive items, the shopping spree might be circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt. If the person denies the shopping spree and attempts to cover up everything purchased, that is further circumstantial evidence. If the person claims someone else purchased the items and hid them in her closet when the items are discovered, that is even more circumstantial evidence.

Or if a person claims that a family member is missing when in actuality they are deceased, the cover up is circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt.

The most important piece of circumstantial evidence in the Casey Anthony case was her BEHAVIOR around the time of the offense. There was a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence.

1. When a person uncharacteristically disappears for a MONTH after the disappearance of her child, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

2. When she makes up a story about a FAKE NANNY kidnapping their child at the time her child is missing, that is tremendous CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

3.  When she LIES to the POLICE about why her daughter is missing, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.When a person lies to friends and family, claiming their child is ALIVE when they are actually DEAD, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

4.  When the words "how to make chloroform" was searched on her computer numerous times and traces of it are found in her trunk, which also smells of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

5.  When the "missing" child ends up in a bag in the woods 6 months later, that is EVIDENCE.

6.  When duct tape is found near the face of a dead child, that is EVIDENCE.

7.  When the defendant is seen at Blockbuster happily renting videos the evening that her child went missing and/or died, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

8.   When the defendant is out dancing after her baby disappears or dies, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

9.  When a person appears happy or even "giddy" after the offense, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

10.  When a person does not appear SAD when their child is missing or dead, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

11.  When a person gets a tattoo that says "Beautiful Life" a few days after their child supposedly "accidentally drowned" that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

12. When numerous experts, along with cadaver dogs, testify to the smell of human decomposition being in her trunk, that is EVIDENCE.

13. When numerous experts state that the components found in her trunk are consistent with human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE. When that same car has been ABANDONED by the defendant, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

14. When a hair from Caylee's head is found in the trunk with indication of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

15. When a mother tells people that she spoke to her DEAD child a month after she died....circumstantial evidence doesn't get much stronger than that. A mother could never claim she spoke to her dead child if she was not covering up her own contribution to her death. It goes against the laws of motherhood and loving a child. Most mothers had rather stay in prison for the rest of their lives rather than utter those words.

The reason why Casey went free is because the jurors were IGNORANT of the LAW. Jennifer Ford is the perfect example of how it happened. She thinks you have to know CAUSE of death in order to convict someone. She thinks there was more evidence that there was a drowning although there was ZERO evidence of a drowning. There was ZERO circumstantial evidence of a drowning. She thinks you have to know HOW someone died in order to convict them. Not all murders have a bullet Ms Ford. Does ANYONE know how Laci Peterson died? No. Yet Scott Peterson still got First Degree Murder and was put on death row. For a very good reason. The jury followed the law and looked at the circumstantial evidence and came to the determination through logic and reasoning that Scott Peterson more than likely is the person who killed his wife. This means they had no REASONABLE DOUBT that anyone else killed her.

People are too busy watching CSI to understand how most murder cases are determined. IT IS THROUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. Just like in the Scott Peterson case. He got the death penalty with MUCH less circumstantial evidence than there was against Casey Anthony. For centuries we have been convicting murderers before forensics even existed. Forensics are quite often not there. Life is not a TV show.

To all the people who want to complain about people being upset that Casey Anthony went free, if you want to say that there was no evidence against Casey Anthony and that the jury did the right thing....I would suggest you start campaigning for Scott Peterson's release from prison because obviously you believe he was wrongly accused.

Just wanted to highlight the above. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: July 15, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »

If Casey is leaving Orlando (Florida) she will fly. What is the nearest airport to the courthouse, that handles small planes?

That would fit, as they have initiated a no fly zone around the courthouse area to keep media out of the sky and following her.

She's a chameleon, now Sybil thinks she's Hannibal Lecter!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: July 15, 2011, 06:26:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28538723/detail.html
Casey Will Not Be Questioned Under Oath Until October
Posted: 6:20 pm EDT July 13, 2011Updated: 5:02 pm EDT July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled on Friday that Casey Anthony will not have to answer questions under oath until October 8, in the civil suit filed against her.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 15, 2011, 06:28:48 PM »

She's a chameleon, now Sybil thinks she's Hannibal Lecter!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 15, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279069/New-judge-postpones-Casey-Anthony-civil-deposition

Thanks!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 15, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »

Ditto Sunny & Klaas!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 15, 2011, 06:30:39 PM »

George's statement retracted...
ABCNews.com published a story earlier today stating that sources said George Anthony did not want Casey Anthony to return to the family home when she is released from jail. George Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman has denied that George Anthony made that statement. "George has not expressed his feelings one way or the other. At such a time when he is ready, he will express what he wants to say," Lippman said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-appeals-conviction-lying-police/story?id=14080086&page=2

I was listening to this live feed while walking and Jane Velez Mitchell said there is a Peace Walk planned for Caylee this Sunday down on suburban Drive.
http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

That rentadrone is very cool.I put it on skyfire on my iphone. Now I can watch HLN @ work and everywhere.
Thanks, Trimm.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:24 PM »

HLN 1 min ago. Vinnie Politan bringing up Christopher Lee Umberger. Then listed all the alleged fathers for Caylee. Vinnie pointed out the list has a number of "died in automobile accident" listings. Suggested Christopher might want to watch his back.
  Monkey Devil!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 15, 2011, 06:33:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20110715,0,2345306.story
Casey Anthony: Judge says attorneys have to wait until October to depose Casey Anthony in defamation case
Judge sets deposition date for Oct. 8.

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
Meanwhile, Charles Greene, the attorney representing Anthony in this case, said a recent psychological evaluation of Anthony indicated she is "emotionally unstable" and needs to be given "breathing room."

He suggested they wait a month to take Anthony's deposition and give a "little breathing room."

Greene also requested that when Anthony is deposed, that deposition be sealed and not broadcast live over the Internet.

Greene, who called the case a "frivolous complaint," said other precautions are necessary because people are threatening Anthony. He said seven such threats were received Friday.

After hearing their arguments, Munyon ruled Anthony will not have to be deposed in upcoming days, but instead on Oct. 8. The time allows attorneys to have other hearings if needed, she said.

Mitnik objected to the date being so late.

"Maybe by October she will have gotten her wits back about her," he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 15, 2011, 06:34:37 PM »

Did anyone see Roseanne Barr last nite on Joy Behar ?
She was very angry at the verdict and they read a rude tweet she
tweeted about Baez. She is so funny.
This entire situation makes me want to hurl.
I am leaving work, but wanted to pop in.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: July 15, 2011, 06:35:02 PM »

George's statement retracted...
ABCNews.com published a story earlier today stating that sources said George Anthony did not want Casey Anthony to return to the family home when she is released from jail. George Anthony's lawyer Mark Lippman has denied that George Anthony made that statement. "George has not expressed his feelings one way or the other. At such a time when he is ready, he will express what he wants to say," Lippman said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-appeals-conviction-lying-police/story?id=14080086&page=2

I was listening to this live feed while walking and Jane Velez Mitchell said there is a Peace Walk planned for Caylee this Sunday down on suburban Drive.
http://www.rentadrone.org/hln-live-stream-feed/

That rentadrone is very cool.I put it on skyfire on my iphone. Now I can watch HLN @ work and everywhere.
Thanks, Trimm.
YW.I like it too,because I just have plain old tv here.   

~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 15, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-roy-kronk-sues-leonard-padilla-20110715,0,295261.story

there is also a video there of mitnik
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #656 on: July 15, 2011, 06:35:55 PM »

OMG!  Did anyone just hear Greg Gutfeld on FOX?  He said it would be great if Casey got together with Drew Peterson ... because she'd disappear and no one would ever know what happened to her.   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 15, 2011, 06:37:30 PM »

Uh Oh...so sorry. Should have read first.
Should have known one of the monkeys would have already found those videos.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: July 15, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »

Kronk sues Leonard Padilla
Roy Kronk, the man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains, has sued bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in a newly filed defamation claim filed today in Orange Circuit Court.

OMG! These lawsuits are going viral.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: July 15, 2011, 06:39:37 PM »

Have to step away to make dinner, starving kids & all.  Monkey Devil!

jkjkjk!

Klaas, can we investigate at least the jurors that are speaking out now if we do it factually & intelligently? I mean, think of this... No media was even thinking of juror or witness tampering until the forums started posting about it. I swear I think they read here bc now look, Lyins goes on the record to defend what he perceives as tampering. Hmmm, wonder how long it took him to come up with that spin? I mean, he was questioning these same people! Also, somebody maybe even him, was questioning one of the jurors during selection so JBP had to release her. We posted the tweeted questions informing this took place & now he goes on record with a different version of it, blaming it on the media! I wonder if next he'll just say he was asking potential jurors if they watched Nancy Grace or something.

Anti dp. That's what he is. Alot of those Defense people have brought up that "Death Is Different" seminar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.