April 24, 2024, 03:21:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336162 times)
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: July 15, 2011, 07:38:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28538723/detail.html
Casey Will Not Be Questioned Under Oath Until October
Posted: 6:20 pm EDT July 13, 2011Updated: 5:02 pm EDT July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled on Friday that Casey Anthony will not have to answer questions under oath until October 8, in the civil suit filed against her.
 ::snipping2::
Why does it seem everyone protects kc at every turn.  They know she will be long gone by then! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 15, 2011, 07:38:49 PM »

WARNING  Please take this seriously..this is not something to mess around with....I will joke about it but I am not about to do it myself.....I did send an email earlier to a friend in Jamaica and asked to have one made in the image of KC...I did not ask for death (that is some serious chit)...only pain and suffering, and unhappy life

I actually don't believe in this stuff..  Made me chuckle thou.

I don't either but when our justice system doesn't work desperate times call for desperate measures.  I got two.  One for Cindy & one for Casey LOL

I don't believe in it either. I put my beliefs in unicorns and glitter.

I don't know why this person died.  I can only tell you I got a doll and I did have something which belonged to her because she had often spent the night at my home. I wrapped it around the doll.  I stuck pins in the doll.  They were the kind of pins you get with corsages with a white pearl head.  In no more than six months, she died of colon cancer. I didn't mean for her to die.  It was sort of a joke, but it turned out to be not funny.  I will never do it again.
In the case of Casey and Cindy, I hope it works.

That link for making a doll states only red and black pins are harmful.
White is for healing.....

Well, I can only tell you that she wasn't healed.  She died.

She could of lived longer because of you, putting the white pearl one in.

Could be.  But she's gone now.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 15, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

Casey Anthony Look-Alike Says Attack Story is Bogus

7/15/2011 1:24 PM PDT

The story making the rounds that a Casey Anthony look-alike was attacked because of her resemblance to the notorious former defendant is bogus -- this according to the alleged victim.   ::snipping2::

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/
I saw that story on FOX earlier and thought she looked nothing like Casey ... and actually I thought she was making it up for attention.  I'll take my lashes for that.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #683 on: July 15, 2011, 07:40:48 PM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hope they are able to keep any other Anthony's away from their happy day.
Boy the paparazzi helicopters will be hovering over that wedding unless they are typical Ants and sell the pics to the Enquirer.

Seriously, I hope that isn't the case and they have a happy and joyous wedding free from KC. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: July 15, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »

A no fly zone?  Will this insanity never end?  What do the Anthonys have to do to be treated like everybody else?  Kill somebody?  I'm personally tired of all of this royal treatment these piles of trash are getting.  I think someone should complain to the Federal Government about this no fly zone for a slut.  Who declared it?  Do they have the authority to do so?  For whom? A convicted felon? This is too much.

I don't know anything about it, but I did see a post by Yoder1 and I've asked for a link. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11616.msg1447114#msg1447114

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/15/george-anthony-casey-anthony-home_n_900136.html#s293900&title=Hot_Body_Contest
George Anthony, Casey Anthony's Father, Says She's Not Welcome Home
July 15, 2011

Casey Anthony is set to walk out of jail on Sunday, but she won't be walking home.

Her father George Anthony made it clear that his daughter will not be welcome in the family's Orlando home upon her release, according to Fox News.

In another sign that there's a family feud, George is supporting "Caylee's Law," a petition named for Casey's dead daughter that's gone viral and is under consideration in several states.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: July 15, 2011, 07:43:12 PM »

I know there are Padilla fans on SM ... and I'm sorry for offending you.  But this is how I feel.

I'm glad someone is finally taking him to task for all his outlandish statements!  To me, he's just one more person who inserted himself in this case because it would gain him some attention.   And all these people who inserted themselves just gave the defense more ammunition for acquital. 

And as for Tony Lazarro (sp) writing a book (I know, probably threads back - but I didn't comment then.) ... how can he possibly write a book?!!  He had to have most of his statements read back to him from depos during trial! 

His memory failed him at trial ... but all the sudden it's good enough to write a book?!  Doubt it!
Newfie, Padilla was in it for the $$$$ and then he got caught up in the daisy chain crap, thats when I tuned him out.

As for Tony writing a book, it would be what about 7 pages or so? Page 1.. I met KC on the internet ... Page 2... I boinked KC .... Page 3... same as page 2... Page 4... I went back home to NY.... Page 5.... get back home and some crazy mushroom head lady shows up at my house and KC leaves... Page 6.... I have to go to court because a sloppy slagger that I shagged on Page 2 & 3 killed her baby and threw her in the woods... Page 7.... The End.  Monkey Devil!

Hi Joe's Mama--Thanks.  Now I don't have to buy the book.  That's about it.
  Hi Baby, since you don't need to buy the book send the money to me 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: July 15, 2011, 07:44:44 PM »

As for Tony writing a book, it would be what about 7 pages or so? Page 1.. I met KC on the internet ... Page 2... I boinked KC .... Page 3... same as page 2... Page 4... I went back home to NY.... Page 5.... get back home and some crazy mushroom head lady shows up at my house and KC leaves... Page 6.... I have to go to court because a sloppy slagger that I shagged on Page 2 & 3 killed her baby and threw her in the woods... Page 7.... The End.  Monkey Devil!
You nailed it JSM!  Perfectly!   Monkey Devil!
  Thanks Newf

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 15, 2011, 07:45:29 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez. 

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

I like that Tony and a previous roommate are giving it a go for a "Caylee's Law".

I think she used him too Puzzler, BUT I also think he wasn't totally enamored with her. When he was gone, if he really cared about her he would have let her stay at the apartment. But he made sure she didn't have a key. I think she was more of a FWB, than a girlfriend. I do give them credit for giving a go for Caylee Law.

JMO JSM 

Yes, I don't think he was over-the-hill about KC...he only knew her what? 6 weeks?  He had other roommates and maybe "they" didn't want KC to have a key and maybe Tony cared just enough that he didn't want her staying with his "guy" roommates while he was gone.  After all, KC lead on like everything was fine in her life and why wouldn't he "think" that she would stay with mom and dad.

Just because he wasn't totally enamored with her leads me to hope that he has a little bit of "smarts" in there some where and I
did like that he was angry with KC and wanted nothing to do with her when he found out about Caylee.  Also, that he would only work with the prosecution and wouldn't have anything to do with the defense.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 15, 2011, 07:47:26 PM »

Because of other things going on in my life, I've only been able to be in the cage sporadically.  Did we ever hear any more about possible tampering (can't remember if it was with wintesses or jurors) and did we ever hear any more about if Lee was being looked at for some reason?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: July 15, 2011, 07:47:32 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.

Greetings sweet monkeys! I haven't posted in forever but have been reading as time has permitted and the word 'voodoo' happened to catch my eye, and I am sure that doesn't surprise you much.

I had to get away for awhile from all the evil energy that continues to surround the Asinine Anthony family because it was basically smothering me. I must say though that I was completely overwhelmed by all of the love (and wisdom) emanating from this forum. Not surprised though...because that's just who you guys are..

Back to voodoo...I have never practiced it but have several dolls from the islands and also a bunch of books on the subject, some are actually in PDF format and could easily be emailed if anyone is interested.

I've had the dolls for years and would be glad to take photos and post them on my blog. But I am not endorsing any form of dark magick. I can provide the resources...you provide the mojo..if you are into that sort of thing.

I won't presume to lecture anyone on what they can and cannot do because it's an individual thing. I've seen it come back and bite people though and I've also seen people have no repercussions and great success.

My Blog:
http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 15, 2011, 07:48:37 PM »

Holy Crap Babybear!  Newfie loves you ... really really really loves you.  No Newfie dolls 'kay?!   

I'm just teasing you Bb!  I'm sure you had nothing to do with that person's death.  Just a weird koinkydink.  If you had a doll, imagine all the others who felt the same way about that person ... people reap what they sow.  That's called karma.  And I really do love karma! Sometimes I think she's really slow coming ... but she comes eventually.   an angelic monkey

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 15, 2011, 07:56:53 PM »

Because of other things going on in my life, I've only been able to be in the cage sporadically.  Did we ever hear any more about possible tampering (can't remember if it was with wintesses or jurors) and did we ever hear any more about if Lee was being looked at for some reason?  TIA
Hi Puzzler!  The only thing I heard (and I was really listening as I hoped it was jury tampering and we could get a mistrial!) was they were looking at Cindy and the psychic (Buchanan?) chick. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 15, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez.  

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

I like that Tony and a previous roommate are giving it a go for a "Caylee's Law".

Edit to remove pic per Monkey King's request  MB
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 08:51:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: July 15, 2011, 08:00:09 PM »

HLN 1 min ago. Referring to Judge Munyon as "Maximum Munyon" and expected to be tough but fair, running her court.

Sounds good. Hope she lives up to her moniker.

As far as I am concerned today was NOT a good start for her.....I read how tough but fair JP ran his court room too.....NOT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 15, 2011, 08:05:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

That's the BEST post Sunny!  Exactly how I feel!  (but expressed without using cuss words!)  Bravo! 

I can't take credit for writing it...but I sure did think it was worth sharing.....I am going to ask the author to either send it or allow me to send it to every newspaper in Pinalles County

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: July 15, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »

A no fly zone?  Will this insanity never end?  What do the Anthonys have to do to be treated like everybody else?  Kill somebody?  I'm personally tired of all of this royal treatment these piles of trash are getting.  I think someone should complain to the Federal Government about this no fly zone for a slut.  Who declared it?  Do they have the authority to do so?  For whom? A convicted felon? This is too much.

I am seriously beginning to think that George Anthony is a secret love child of old Joseph Kennedy.  It is the only explanation I can think of as to why the Anthonys are treated like royals. Just sayin. LOL

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: July 15, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »

IMO, Tony Lazzaro was totally used by KC.  She wanted some place to stay and horned in on Tony's apartment, even though it was overflowing with roommates; lied to him about Caylee when asked how she was or where she was, stayed in bed with Toney the ENTIRE DAY after Caylee was dead (talk about sick!! wonder what she told Tony!!)  Stole money from a friend on vacation to buy "stuff" for use in Tony's apartment, etc.  We all know what she did!  Tony was angry from the moment he found out Caylee was missing and only worked with prosecutors and refused to meet with Jose Baez. 

His life was interrupted something fierce for being the "boyfriend" that some want to blame him for being the reason KC wanted to be rid of Caylee.  I'm sure there's plenty for Tony to write a book about...tons of things that were not asked of him in court. It's not like him writing a book about little Caylee - it would be about his relationship with KC and I hope someone makes money off of KC (not Caylee) and I hope KC isn't able to make any money.

Let Baez go bankrupt if he wants to over supporting her for a while.  Just to begin with - who's paying for a flight and room for her to stay?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 15, 2011, 08:12:05 PM »

FYI if anyone is interested. In one hour (8 pm cst) on bio channel, Casey Anthony: How did we get Here? Series/special, Exploring Casey Anthony's life, behavior and the series of lies that led to the public outcry over her acquittal."

Don't shoot the messenger.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 15, 2011, 08:13:33 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.