April 23, 2024, 05:55:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336147 times)
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #720 on: July 15, 2011, 09:06:35 PM »

Texas-bound? Speculation runs rampant about Casey Anthony's post-prison plans 

http://www.khou.com/video?id=125666888&sec=567717

I'll be there again next week; maybe I will run into her.  I wonder if she will be ready for the 104 degree heat and 100% humidity.   Great place for her to get a taste of what hell will be like.   

Oh hell no ! Texas is too close to me!!!
All I can say is she better not
be coming to Ohio....**going out to buy a LOT of garlic and gather up vats of holy water**

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: July 15, 2011, 09:07:24 PM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hope they are able to keep any other Anthony's away from their happy day.

I hate to burst the romantic bubble , but last time I checked Mallory and Lee were both board members on George and Cindy's ittle non profit agency.  I don't think the apple falls far from the tree there either.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: July 15, 2011, 09:09:53 PM »

HLN 1 min ago. Referring to Judge Munyon as "Maximum Munyon" and expected to be tough but fair, running her court.

Sounds good. Hope she lives up to her moniker.

As far as I am concerned today was NOT a good start for her.....I read how tough but fair JP ran his court room too.....NOT!!!

I agree, Sunny.  This Munyon person seems to have not even considered that Zenaida
Gonzales is entitled to her day in court and not at the convenience of the slut.  I think Gonsalez is being treated unfairly by the court system.  Her life was disrupted by the slore and now she can't even get into court with her case. It's so unfair.  She deserves a hearing.

As far as Judge Perry is concerned, I did not find him either fair or tough.  He was a creampuff for Biaz and unfair to the prosecution.  Did he ever say, "Sit down, Mr. Baez?"  No, that was reserved for Ashton, even though Baez was jumping up[ and down like the judge's "Poptart."  With Baez it was teaching him the finer points of the law during court so that he wouldn't make a mistake and bring something up which would allow the prosecution to enter evidence which Perry had already ruled couldn't be introduced. And now, knowing his history, I am not surprised.  IMO a man who cannot keep his marriage vows cannot keep his word in any other aspect of his life.
Where is the punishment he said he would dole out to Baez when the trial was over?  I'm not holding my breath.  I have no respect for him.  Period.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: July 15, 2011, 09:11:39 PM »

Casey Anthony trial is over, but the bills are still coming

::snipping2::

The figure is at least $400,000 and climbing — and that's above what it usually costs to put on a death penalty case.

But on Friday her lawyers filed notice that they're going to appeal her conviction.

They also filed a motion asking the court to declare her indigent for that appeal. That means the taxpayers could pick up the tab for that, too.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/casey-anthony-trial-is-over-but-the-bills-are-still-coming/1180796
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: July 15, 2011, 09:12:33 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Legally, Cindy would have to give them to her.

I think that Casey signed over the remains to Cindy.  I don't know if it was revokable or not.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 15, 2011, 09:14:49 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Greene: Just today we received seven threats of violence against #CaseyAnthony.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Only seven?   

That can't be right.  Maybe they just forgot to write "thousand."

Today at Taco Bell I grabbed one of these:

But mine said: Don't throw me under the bus!

Coincidence?  Or has the Taco Bell product design team been keeping up on the trial?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 15, 2011, 09:15:39 PM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hate to burst the romantic bubble , but last time I checked Mallory and Lee were both board members on George and Cindy's ittle non profit agency.  I don't think the apple falls far from the tree there either.

Florida Non Profit Corporation
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title P
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 US

Title S
ANTHONY, GEORGE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 US

Title D
ANTHONY, LEE A
625 HERON DR.
ORLANDO FL 32825 US

Title D
PARKER, MALLORY
625 HERON DR
ORLANDO FL 32825 US

Title TD
PARKER, JODY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 US

Title D
BLACK, BRENDA
1202 CARLSON DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32804 US

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet.exe?action=DETFIL&inq_doc_number=N08000009792&inq_came_from=NAMFWD&cor_web_names_seq_number=0000&names_name_ind=N&names_cor_number=&names_name_seq=&names_name_ind=&names_comp_name=CAYLEE&names_filing_type=
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 15, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »

I think you're right, Gypsy.  Lee and Mallory both put on a show while under oath.  Mallory with her "Amazing" description of Casey's abilities a Caylee's mother, when she surely knew, as we all do, that it was Cindy who provided for and cared for Caylee.  It is amazing that Casey was able to pull that off.  As to Lee, I found his whimpering because he wasn't invited to the baby shower to be disgusting.  He put on quite a show for the jury, completely different than when he was deposed under oath.  And who can forget his stealing the dog's water dish and being unable to tear up a paper poster?  I just hope they don't reproduce.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 15, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »

Someone asked about the basis for the appeal on the lying to cops charges.  I do not even pretend to understand this.  And per usual, I cannot remember where I read it, but supposedly they are going to base it on the fact that she was not Marandized.(sp)  I have no clue if this is possible, just what I read.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 15, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Legally, Cindy would have to give them to her.

I think that Casey signed over the remains to Cindy.  I don't know if it was revokable or not.

If I were Cindy (gag at the thought), Casey would have to pry those ashes out of my stone cold, dead hand.  Either that, or I would switch them out with some from the barbeque.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 15, 2011, 09:19:51 PM »

I think you're right, Gypsy.  Lee and Mallory both put on a show while under oath.  Mallory with her "Amazing" description of Casey's abilities a Caylee's mother, when she surely knew, as we all do, that it was Cindy who provided for and cared for Caylee.  It is amazing that Casey was able to pull that off.  As to Lee, I found his whimpering because he wasn't invited to the baby shower to be disgusting.  He put on quite a show for the jury, completely different than when he was deposed under oath.  And who can forget his stealing the dog's water dish and being unable to tear up a paper poster?  I just hope they don't reproduce.

Haha... I had forgotten about the poster...hehe!!! He was pretty disgusting crying over the baby shower...jeez..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 15, 2011, 09:21:12 PM »

Agree 100%. And after Mallory's blubbering on the stand about what an amazing mother KC was, she deserves to be called an Anthony. She fits right in.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 15, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »

Titch,

This may be a picture of KC's "great escape" plans.   Speculation under the First Amendment.  Smile

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

Has this been confirmed?  It makes me sick to think that the babykiller might enjoy a beautiful island retreat; a vacation that most hard-working, law-abiding people will never experience.  I hope a shark eats her.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 15, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Greene: Just today we received seven threats of violence against #CaseyAnthony.
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Only seven?   

That can't be right.  Maybe they just forgot to write "thousand."

Today at Taco Bell I grabbed one of these: hhaha and all 7 are her own family, uncle plesea, grandma, cousins, and maybe george

But mine said: Don't throw me under the bus!

Coincidence?  Or has the Taco Bell product design team been keeping up on the trial?

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 15, 2011, 09:23:49 PM »

Sorry I made a mistake
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:31 PM »

Ontario man among those who gave cash to Casey Anthony

Documents sent to Postmedia News from corrections officials in Orange County, Florida, show that as of Friday, Anthony’s prison bank balance rests just shy of $530 US.

While behind bars, Anthony has received at least one Canadian donation. On June 28 –more than a week before Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder – Jeff Gardy of Barrie, Ont., sent a Bank of Montreal money order worth $10 to Anthony. The money was received and deposited into Anthony’s account on July 6, the day after the acquittal.

Postmedia News called Gardy’s phone number in Barrie. A man answered the phone. He said he was “not interested” in commenting.

Most of the donations to Anthony ranged between $10 and $25, with the largest documented donation coming from an Arizona man, worth $70.

In an email, a corrections spokesman said that “when any inmate is released from custody, they leave with whatever remains in their account. They are given the amount in cash (and) not check or money order.”

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/07/15/ontario-man-among-those-who-gave-cash-to-casey-anthony/
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 15, 2011, 09:26:38 PM »

Monkey  I thing that long time ago the most hated woman was learninh spanish? Or it was the other monster joran...ops sorry I forgot that jorans spanish is perfect....so it can be possible that bobo was preparing casey to live in a spanish  country?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: July 15, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

According to Lippman, Casey Anthony’s parents say they don’t have relatives in Texas.

Yet, a Huffington Post report suggested that Casey Anthony has an aunt in Texas that she might be coming to stay with.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Texas-bound-Speculation-runs-rampant-about-Casey-Anthonys-post-prison-plans-125666888.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 15, 2011, 09:32:35 PM »

I want to know how in the H E double hockey sticks Byass can now appeal the 4 lying convictions?  He stood up in his opening and admitted to them ... said they were not even addressing them because they were true?!  Lying loser!  I soooo want him living in the street with no law license! 

Baez is not denying Casey lied and therefore obstructed the investigation but ... implies that there are reasons she cannot be held accountable.

If the appeal is successful ... the implication is that LE may be unable to recover investigative costs that incurred as a result of Casey's lies.  I am unsure how civil lawsuits may be affected.

Janet

+++++

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Posted: 5:18 am EDT May 24, 2011
Updated: 7:29 pm EDT May 24, 2011

<snipped>

Casey's attorney said that George covered up Caylee's accidental death.

Baez also stated, "On June 16, 2008, after Caylee died, Casey did what she’s been doing all her life, or most of it, hiding her pain. She went back to that deep, dark place called denial to pretend as if nothing was wrong."

Casey's attorney said she was abused by her father as a child and alleged that Casey's brother made advances toward her and was given a paternity test to see if he was Caylee's father.

"She could be 13 years old, have her father's p**** in her mouth and then go to school and play with the other kids as if nothing ever happened," Baez stated to the court.

All those secrets eventually led to the cover up of Caylee's drowning, attorney Jose Baez said.

"You will hear about a family that is dysfunctional," Baez said. "Ugly things. Secret things."

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 15, 2011, 09:32:53 PM »

Monkey  I thing that long time ago the most hated woman was learninh spanish? Or it was the other monster joran...ops sorry I forgot that jorans spanish is perfect....so it can be possible that bobo was preparing casey to live in a spanish  country?
So maybe she might be vacationing in Puerto Rico along with Bozo (if his wife doesn't insist on tagging along) at Geraldo's pad? Until the furor dies down at least, they hope. But they hope in vain, because it never will. Look at Joran, he's no less hated now than he was when he disappeared Natalee years ago.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.