April 26, 2024, 03:55:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336270 times)
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: July 16, 2011, 12:06:09 AM »

Anyone else think there's a chance she will be released within the next few hours?

Really do not care.  Let her go now, let's get this show on the road.  Once out, security cannot continue forever.  She will want to do her princess streak somewhere, somehow, some day, and I have to believe someobdy is watching her every move and is just waiting patiently for their chance.  I hope, I hope.

I say let her out now too.  I am about as nosy as they come and I would LOVE to see every move she makes, and you know wherever she goes, someone will see her and everything she does will be plastered all over the internet.  It might even be as fun as riding on the Murtmobile...fun times a-coming! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: July 16, 2011, 12:06:15 AM »

Being as nosey as I am and if Googlemap is correct, then the house Mallory and Tubesocks live in is pretty nice.  Do we know if they live alone or with her parents?  What does she do as we know he is unemployed most of the time.  What was his line of work anyway.  Maybe he pulls in good money for what he does and doesn't have to do it full time?  I was kinda thinking he was pulling the PTSD trick and possible collecting some type of temp. disablility payment due to involvement with all the Anthony goings on?  He does seem troubled, genuine or not!  Must remember he IS an Anthony though!  All MOO!

Is it the one that's close to a Lake?  I looked it up a while back and thought the same thing if it's the place by the lake.

How can this be? I thought he parked cars at events or something like that! I have no idea what Mallory does.

Doesn't Mallory work at a doctor's office?  Or is this my magical ambien thinking?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:00 AM »

$600 laundry basket?   

That was my thought.  What obnoxious people. 

With this whole family's "backwards sort" of thinking, I bet they think they are buying "class".  LOL  What maroons.

For $600 you could almost buy a washer and dryer.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 16, 2011, 12:10:23 AM »

Being as nosey as I am and if Googlemap is correct, then the house Mallory and Tubesocks live in is pretty nice.  Do we know if they live alone or with her parents?  What does she do as we know he is unemployed most of the time.  What was his line of work anyway.  Maybe he pulls in good money for what he does and doesn't have to do it full time?  I was kinda thinking he was pulling the PTSD trick and possible collecting some type of temp. disablility payment due to involvement with all the Anthony goings on?  He does seem troubled, genuine or not!  Must remember he IS an Anthony though!  All MOO!

I think they just rent it and you can get a LOT of house in Florida right now for small amounts of money. We were on the East Coast last week looking at houses and there are SO MANY foreclosures it is unreal.  Many large homes which sold for over $500,000 are not selling for $150,000.  We put in an offer on two different ones. If one offer does not go, we told the Realtor to present the next one. She said in Orlando that you could find even cheaper houses as there were even more foreclosures. We were not interested in that area but she did show us some LARGE, beautiful homes under $100,000 on her computer there.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:09 AM »

KCJackie.. the generic works OK too. Best for me was the P coast time for the trial for weeks. Made a very long day. Of course I had to be part of the night crew here too!

Monkeys do Good Works.

Where is C. Mason from before FL? Wonder if he could hit the broad side of a barn.

Next will be the defense's team remake of "OK Corral"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #865 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:48 AM »

Anyone else think there's a chance she will be released within the next few hours?

Really do not care.  Let her go now, let's get this show on the road.  Once out, security cannot continue forever.  She will want to do her princess streak somewhere, somehow, some day, and I have to believe somebody is watching her every move and is just waiting patiently for their chance.  I hope, I hope.
I think there is a high probability she will be released in the next couple hours...somewhere betw 2-5am...in the cover of darkness..with 3 sleepy reporters getting a harried shot of her departure...release after 12:01 tomorrow night would just be too easy to stay up for...stake out..and expected...will be interesting to see if they are able to tail her to see where she is flopping...errr...becoming a guest...we shall see...

Truthfully tho it matters not one iota..cuz we all know her addy should remain Orange county jail awaiting transfer to Lowellville...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 16, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »

Did I spell the name of the movie correctly?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: July 16, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »

KCJackie.. the generic works OK too. Best for me was the P coast time for the trial for weeks. Made a very long day. Of course I had to be part of the night crew here too!

Monkeys do Good Works.

Where is C. Mason from before FL? Wonder if he could hit the broad side of a barn.

Next will be the defense's team remake of "OK Corral"

They sure do!!  Monkey Devil!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #868 on: July 16, 2011, 12:14:38 AM »

Being as nosey as I am and if Googlemap is correct, then the house Mallory and Tubesocks live in is pretty nice.  Do we know if they live alone or with her parents?  What does she do as we know he is unemployed most of the time.  What was his line of work anyway.  Maybe he pulls in good money for what he does and doesn't have to do it full time?  I was kinda thinking he was pulling the PTSD trick and possible collecting some type of temp. disablility payment due to involvement with all the Anthony goings on?  He does seem troubled, genuine or not!  Must remember he IS an Anthony though!  All MOO!

I think they just rent it and you can get a LOT of house in Florida right now for small amounts of money. We were on the East Coast last week looking at houses and there are SO MANY foreclosures it is unreal.  Many large homes which sold for over $500,000 are not selling for $150,000.  We put in an offer on two different ones. If one offer does not go, we told the Realtor to present the next one. She said in Orlando that you could find even cheaper houses as there were even more foreclosures. We were not interested in that area but she did show us some LARGE, beautiful homes under $100,000 on her computer there.

Thanks, Turbo. I knew it was bad. When the bubble burst there it was a BIG bubble! OK, maybe it does make sense, now.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 16, 2011, 12:15:00 AM »

Really do not care.  Let her go now, let's get this show on the road.  Once out, security cannot continue forever.  She will want to do her princess streak somewhere, somehow, some day, and I have to believe someobdy is watching her every move and is just waiting patiently for their chance.  I hope, I hope.

I say let her out now too.  I am about as nosy as they come and I would LOVE to see every move she makes, and you know wherever she goes, someone will see her and everything she does will be plastered all over the internet.  It might even be as fun as riding on the Murtmobile...fun times a-coming! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

She is going to love the attention at first, then she is going to tire of not being able to do anything or go anywhere. There is not the money for her to have full time security and she is going to be really hacked when she can't do as she wants. She thought she was tied down with Caylee, she hasn't seen anything yet. Just wait.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: July 16, 2011, 12:15:03 AM »

I am still looking at gift registry.  I would have been too embarrassed to ask for such expensive items. 12 oz highball 35.00 each and they only want 24 of them.  I guess I would have registered at Walmart or Target.  lol
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: July 16, 2011, 12:19:04 AM »

I am still looking at gift registry.  I would have been too embarrassed to ask for such expensive items. 12 oz highball 35.00 each and they only want 24 of them.  I guess I would have registered at Walmart or Target.  lol

LOL   Do they even know 24 people??

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 16, 2011, 12:19:09 AM »

Maybe she will skip the country and not come back like that movie producer did several years ago and last year LA DA tried to finally get him back.

Somewhere I read we went after a terrorist. Found him, loaded him on a US plane and it never landed anywhere but here for thousands of miles so that we had full custody!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 16, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »

Thanks, Turbo. I knew it was bad. When the bubble burst there it was a BIG bubble! OK, maybe it does make sense, now.

There was one she showed up a blocks or so from the Anthonys that just sold for $46,000 in a short sale which looks like theirs. It certainly is a buyer's market right now. We have a number of friends from here who have bought recently there for a second home because of the prices.  

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:36 AM »

LOL   Do they even know 24 people??

I honestly think Cindy thinks that people will be so stupid as to buy those things for Lee because of KC. Look at all the hundreds of gift cards they got a week when it first happened. I hope no one reports them to IRS. LOL

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #875 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:46 AM »

Really do not care.  Let her go now, let's get this show on the road.  Once out, security cannot continue forever.  She will want to do her princess streak somewhere, somehow, some day, and I have to believe somebody is watching her every move and is just waiting patiently for their chance.  I hope, I hope.
I think there is a high probability she will be released in the next couple hours...somewhere betw 2-5am...in the cover of darkness..with 3 sleepy reporters getting a harried shot of her departure...release after 12:01 tomorrow night would just be too easy to stay up for...stake out..and expected...will be interesting to see if they are able to tail her to see where she is flopping...errr...becoming a guest...we shall see...

Truthfully tho it matters not one iota..cuz we all know her addy should remain Orange county jail awaiting transfer to Lowellville...

They cannot control all the media.  What about the 1 outlet that wants the shot at all costs, like slimeballs like TMZ, who might even be setup on a building across the street, staking out activity, who are going to try and get that shot.  The jail cannot control the streets or people in buildings taking pictures out from their homes, etc. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: July 16, 2011, 12:23:29 AM »

Maybe she will skip the country and not come back like that movie producer did several years ago and last year LA DA tried to finally get him back.

Somewhere I read we went after a terrorist. Found him, loaded him on a US plane and it never landed anywhere but here for thousands of miles so that we had full custody!

I can see Casey going to Puerto Rico to live.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:07 AM »

::snipping2::

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/15/ap/business/main20079961.shtml

The worst part of that is knowing that Cheney Mason who can't hear, can't speak properly and needs reading glasses but seldom wears them is armed..I think we should all be very afraid.

But does he have a concealed carry permit? Maybe LE should check on that little tidbit of information he put out.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #878 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:23 AM »

Me too.  I never had a wedding like that, but if I had, I would not expect people to buy off a registry.  People give what they can if they can.  Registry's make me feel like people think they have to buy what is on there. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: July 16, 2011, 12:25:18 AM »

Klaas,

Remember when you used that great satellite software to help find the missing pilot in Nev? Why were satellite pictures not used to cover the area where the body was found, see what car parked there and who got out?

Was this too far out of the box?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.