April 26, 2024, 12:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336299 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 16, 2011, 12:26:12 AM »

Maybe she will skip the country and not come back like that movie producer did several years ago and last year LA DA tried to finally get him back.

Somewhere I read we went after a terrorist. Found him, loaded him on a US plane and it never landed anywhere but here for thousands of miles so that we had full custody!

I can see Casey going to Puerto Rico to live.

She will be bored to death. It is also not very safe. Maybe she will move to San Juan where the crime rate is higher than out major cities. It is not a place I would want to live, but then again she can't be choosy like I can. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #881 on: July 16, 2011, 12:28:29 AM »

Anyone else think there's a chance she will be released within the next few hours?

Really do not care.  Let her go now, let's get this show on the road.  Once out, security cannot continue forever.  She will want to do her princess streak somewhere, somehow, some day, and I have to believe somebody is watching her every move and is just waiting patiently for their chance.  I hope, I hope.
I think there is a high probability she will be released in the next couple hours...somewhere betw 2-5am...in the cover of darkness..with 3 sleepy reporters getting a harried shot of her departure...release after 12:01 tomorrow night would just be too easy to stay up for...stake out..and expected...will be interesting to see if they are able to tail her to see where she is flopping...errr...becoming a guest...we shall see...

Truthfully tho it matters not one iota..cuz we all know her addy should remain Orange county jail awaiting transfer to Lowellville...

They cannot control all the media.  What about the 1 outlet that wants the shot at all costs, like slimeballs like TMZ, who might even be setup on a building across the street, staking out activity, who are going to try and get that shot.  The jail cannot control the streets or people in buildings taking pictures out from their homes, etc. 
Oh there will def be others...these are just the "prime seats"....they will get the good shots....and as someone said earlier then the footage will be around for all the coming deals...but it is the most insane thing i have heard..to sequester reporters for a criminals release...especially one as well liked as princess...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: July 16, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

Legally, Cindy would have to give them to her.

I think that Casey signed over the remains to Cindy.  I don't know if it was revokable or not.

If I am not mistaken, KC gave bozo a POA for that and if that is true, it can be revoked at any time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 16, 2011, 12:33:50 AM »

::snipping2::

Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/07/15/ap/business/main20079961.shtml

Casey's working people like she always has....this victory in court had done nothing but to empower her narcissistic ego and her personality disorder and she surely feels all powerful at this point; i.e., attorneys jumping high to protect little tiny KC and "even" "armed".  Blech!!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: July 16, 2011, 12:42:30 AM »

I have been told that when carrying a concealed gun you have be trained before you can get the permit and also to be careful you know how and when to use it. Also to be careful you don't shoot yourself in the waist, groin and in your foot depending on where it is, of course. IMO

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: July 16, 2011, 12:45:35 AM »

sorry I just can't resist this

Maybe Mason will use his middle finger as the trigger finger.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: July 16, 2011, 12:46:53 AM »

Wow I didn't hit "post" just the edge of my browser window and posted.

Trigger fingered runaway computer.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: July 16, 2011, 12:47:04 AM »

Klaas,

Remember when you used that great satellite software to help find the missing pilot in Nev? Why were satellite pictures not used to cover the area where the body was found, see what car parked there and who got out?

Was this too far out of the box?

Good question IBE but if you remember, that satellite imagery isn't that clear.  You would be very lucky to actually catch Casey getting out of her car even if you could see it.  Trees would obscure much of it and the weather/clouds could obscure the rest. 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:25 AM »

Turbothink,

What is a POA?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: July 16, 2011, 12:48:41 AM »

I have been told that when carrying a concealed gun you have be trained before you can get the permit and also to be careful you know how and when to use it. Also to be careful you don't shoot yourself in the waist, groin and in your foot depending on where it is, of course. IMO

I have a license to carry concealed in Alabama and all I did was download the application, fill it out, present it to the sheriff's office and pay $23.00. No tests or anything.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: July 16, 2011, 12:50:59 AM »

Jail Prepares For Casey Anthony's Release
Release Center Parking Lot Will Be Shut Down Saturday Evening, Officials Say

Changes are already being made at the jail, jail officials said, and barricades are set up for protesters.

The Booking and Release Center parking lot will be shut down Saturday evening, and jail staff said major plans are under way for Anthony's safe and secretive release.

"My best guess is you're not going to see her," said criminal defense attorney Jeff Deen.

A jail spokesman said the facility has not given Anthony any special treatment, but her release is the exception. The jail's preliminary plan will allow three journalists: a videographer, a photographer and a reporter to be inside the jail to capture Anthony's final steps to freedom.

Jail officials said the media will be notified by email, once Anthony is a safe distance away

http://www.wesh.com/r/28568621/detail.html

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 16, 2011, 12:51:46 AM »

Klaas,

Remember when you used that great satellite software to help find the missing pilot in Nev? Why were satellite pictures not used to cover the area where the body was found, see what car parked there and who got out?

Was this too far out of the box?

Good question IBE but if you remember, that satellite imagery isn't that clear.  You would be very lucky to actually catch Casey getting out of her car even if you could see it.  Trees would obscure much of it and the weather/clouds could obscure the rest. 

Oh hecky durn

Are there any military bases nearby? or govt things that need overhead pictures.

Well, if not it's God with the lightning.

I have a home idea that is private... middle of the Everglades with 'gators for security.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: July 16, 2011, 12:53:30 AM »

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Ok media peeps. We need 2 have a tailgate party in jail parking lot as we wait for the #caseyanthony release. Who's bringing the grill?

http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: July 16, 2011, 12:53:40 AM »

Well, good night. I have an art course tomorrow for those who can't paint but we laugh allot.

Last time my cherry blossoms looked like d

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: July 16, 2011, 12:54:19 AM »

dogwoods

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: July 16, 2011, 12:54:49 AM »

Whoraldo has a private island off mainland Puerto Rico

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

Good catches: Geraldo's boat to his private island...yes, I can see him doing that and Baez along for the ride just to make sure she gets settled okay....didn't Baez put on his Facebook page that he was ready for vacation?!?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: July 16, 2011, 12:55:23 AM »

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Psychologist who interviewed Casey: She had grand mal seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bMB4h

Psychologist who interviewed Casey: She did not fit the profile of someone who would intentionally commit murder.... http://dlvr.it/bMB3s

Psychologist who interviewed Casey: She won't go home, not ready to reconcile w/ parents. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bMB26

http://twitter.com/#!/myfoxorlando
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: July 16, 2011, 12:57:53 AM »

He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.) He also has a summer estate in Marion, Mass., near Cape Cod, that features a helipad.

http://cityfile.com/profiles/geraldo-rivera

Marion, Mass - across the country from "Montana" - just might be the place she's going.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: July 16, 2011, 12:59:41 AM »

Good catches: Geraldo's boat to his private island...yes, I can see him doing that and Baez along for the ride just to make sure she gets settled okay....didn't Baez put on his Facebook page that he was ready for vacation?!?!

I thought I saw someone had posted that.  I would not be surprised if Bobo went to the island to get it ready and supplied which is why he was MIA for a few days.  Whorlado could also do his "exclusive first interview" from there are well. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 16, 2011, 12:59:59 AM »

Somehow, I can't imagine Cheney Mason with a gun. ... Can see him fumbling around with it for way too long.

I don't really care what that B does after she gets out, she will continue being Casey and sooner, and I hope sooner, she will do something else and her DT won't be able to get her out of it. She reminds me so much of Joran Van Der Sloot, no matter where he went, what he did, he F'd it up. Went to Holland to go to school, couldn't hack it, went to Thailand opened a business and screwed that one up. That's because no matter where he went he was there....
You kill your Baby and toss her in the woods for the maggots to have her. Have a nice rest of your life. With your new family, PAID lawyers and the bloodsuckers that are coming out of the woodwork.
Remember Octomom ? Who gives a carpe about her any more. Jon & Kate ? All yesterday's stale fodder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.