April 23, 2024, 10:33:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336153 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 16, 2011, 01:37:23 AM »

I hope she does move to Puerto Rico

Murder Rates and Fear Rises in Puerto Rico

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/us/21crime.html?pagewanted=all

If she when there I doubt she would be on the main island when Geraldo owns a private island with a 3 story house.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 16, 2011, 01:42:48 AM »

Caylee Anthony Murder Linked to 'Later-Term Abortion'

"Innocent blood does have a voice, it's crying out to God,” said Pastor Flip Benham, director of Operation Save America, of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Benham and his organization hosted a press conference in Orlando, Fla., Friday just outside the Orange County Booking and Release Center, where Casey Anthony is set to be released from prison on Sunday. The organization says that God is using Caylee, “this precious little child, who was unwanted by her mother and is now safe at home with Him, to be a voice for others.”

::snipping2::

http://www.christianpost.com/news/caylee-anthony-murder-linked-to-later-term-abortion-52352/

A memorial service for Caylee will be held by the organization at 7 a.m. on Sunday morning at the booking and release center. There, Benham's organization will have posters portraying the horrors of abortion, show an actual aborted baby, and also feature a sign of Caylee with duct tape on her mouth that will read “Later-Term Abortion.”

As a part of the event, the organization will appear at area churches and abortion clinics throughout the day on Sunday, and will hold a solemn assembly at 6:30 on Sunday night at Victorious Living Fellowship on 250 North Ivey Lane in Orlando.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: July 16, 2011, 01:43:47 AM »

If she when there I doubt she would be on the main island when Geraldo owns a private island with a 3 story house.

Someone will have to go into town for food and things. That private island will get VERY BORING fast for someone like KC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 16, 2011, 01:48:10 AM »

I have no link, just read here or at blinkoncrime about a no  fly zone. Sorry. Maybe that's just around the jail.

I can't find it on Blink's site. Any other ideas?  That requires an FAA order and to be honest, I doubt a word of it without seeing it. It sounds like something bozo would make up.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 16, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »

OK.. I don't have a link.. only watch Fox News channel, HLN, read here and on Blink's site, but when you said helicopter, I had a non-senior moment and thought that Geraldo has a helicopter license.
Sorry
Think I am confusing myself and others , good night all!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: July 16, 2011, 01:51:29 AM »

Someone will have to go into town for food and things. That private island will get VERY BORING fast for someone like KC.

Security and go-fors, plus all  yes yes people around her and staff

Oh, but don't

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 16, 2011, 01:52:26 AM »

3 nickles to 1, she is going to Geraldo's place? If I were press I'd be out there now in a boat with long lens or is there a no boat zone?

I have been wrong many times before, but I seriously doubt they are going to go to elaborate means to put her up anywhere. Maybe goofy Geraldo will to get the story but trust me that won't last long because private islands are not all they are cracked up to be unless you have friends with lots of yachts in the area and are an artist or writer. Most people could not live somewhere like that for long because of the isolation. Granted she has lots of experience with that being in jail all this time, but all the more reason she is going to want to do things now.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 16, 2011, 01:54:14 AM »

I didn't hit "post"

but don't forget, she is now unstable today. Wonder how unstable... to herself and society? said me with sarcastic voice.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 16, 2011, 01:56:09 AM »

Ashton's been on Greta. Now the DT's Mason and Sims are coming up. Not sure I want to watch. I see Sims isn't alone doing an interview anymore, though!   
Wonder if Mason is going to show everyone his gun?  Im sorry could not stop myself.
Monkey Devil!  His pea shooter?  haha

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: July 16, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »

Geraldo's NJ house and his boat "Belle".

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4328976/home-tour-geraldo-rivera/
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: July 16, 2011, 02:00:44 AM »

Forgot to add:  I'm sure he will have a pic of KC on his wall in no time.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:04 AM »

If I wanted to know where she went, I'd have at least 4 planes to go in any direction to follow her plane. I'd rally the people of Orlando and Fla to track this plane or cars by ham radio, CB band, cell phones, tweets. Like the movie with the truck convoy or any cheating boyfriend you are trying to find with your girlfriends in different cars around town. Even if 4 cars and they split, still can be tracked. Wish we Monkeys were doing the tracking.

Wonder if she is flying over the Bermuda Triangle .. bingo? How about Aruba? Those who lie do well there?

The Big 10-4 will know and that is God. Maybe just track the lightning strikes.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:23 AM »

3 nickles to 1, she is going to Geraldo's place? If I were press I'd be out there now in a boat with long lens or is there a no boat zone?

I have been wrong many times before, but I seriously doubt they are going to go to elaborate means to put her up anywhere. Maybe goofy Geraldo will to get the story but trust me that won't last long because private islands are not all they are cracked up to be unless you have friends with lots of yachts in the area and are an artist or writer. Most people could not live somewhere like that for long because of the isolation. Granted she has lots of experience with that being in jail all this time, but all the more reason she is going to want to do things now.

Maybe she's going to be Geraldo's muse?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 16, 2011, 02:07:08 AM »

Forgot to add:  I'm sure he will have a pic of KC on his wall in no time.

Yep in the garage with all the other evil freaks.........Manson, OJ, and Michael Jackson.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: July 16, 2011, 02:12:47 AM »

Can KC even obtain a passport while owing taxes?  I know she doesn't need a passport for PR - but if she plans on going elsewhere, maybe?

::snipping2::

There's no word from Anthony's attorneys what she'll do or where she'll go when she walks out a free woman after 1,005 days in jail. Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SFIui3hE
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #935 on: July 16, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »

I cannot believe Whoraldo's wife, if this is where the skenky one is going, is okay with this. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: July 16, 2011, 02:18:07 AM »

I cannot believe Whoraldo's wife, if this is where the skenky one is going, is okay with this. 

I know!  What about Bozo's wife?  If KC is going on this boat - are wifes even allowed?  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   

I picture a couple of Bozo's and lot's of Booze and....
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 16, 2011, 02:18:07 AM »

Just takes a man with a plane or woman and a bomb.  Blamo.  Just wishful thinking here.  She will likely be just fine because nothing sticks to her and will make her millions and live in the lap of luxury maybe even buy her own private island as soon as she is rich for killing her baby.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 16, 2011, 02:20:07 AM »

I read here I think that Kronk is suing LP, which is fine, he did say tons of stuff about him, but what about Bozo et al? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 16, 2011, 02:20:26 AM »

Geraldo had a boat in the West Indies.  Wonder if he still has it?  Living on a boat would give seclusion as well

he may invite you to go sailing for the weekend on Voyager, his beloved 70-foot boat that he keeps down in St. Martin, West Indies

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143711,00.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.