April 19, 2024, 08:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 335973 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #960 on: July 16, 2011, 06:26:44 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

TO ALL THE JURORS,  "there wasn't enough evidence". Apparently, they do not understand what circumstantial evidence is. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in this case. MUCH more than the Scott Peterson case and he got the death penalty.

I will help you out on what "circumstantial evidence" is according to the law. According to the law, behavior at the time of the offense in question is an important factor when determining (reasoning) guilt.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or the intervening inference. It is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example: If someone was charged with theft of money and was then seen in a shopping spree purchasing expensive items, the shopping spree might be circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt. If the person denies the shopping spree and attempts to cover up everything purchased, that is further circumstantial evidence. If the person claims someone else purchased the items and hid them in her closet when the items are discovered, that is even more circumstantial evidence.

Or if a person claims that a family member is missing when in actuality they are deceased, the cover up is circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt.

The most important piece of circumstantial evidence in the Casey Anthony case was her BEHAVIOR around the time of the offense. There was a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence.

1. When a person uncharacteristically disappears for a MONTH after the disappearance of her child, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

2. When she makes up a story about a FAKE NANNY kidnapping their child at the time her child is missing, that is tremendous CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

3.  When she LIES to the POLICE about why her daughter is missing, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.When a person lies to friends and family, claiming their child is ALIVE when they are actually DEAD, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

4.  When the words "how to make chloroform" was searched on her computer numerous times and traces of it are found in her trunk, which also smells of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

5.  When the "missing" child ends up in a bag in the woods 6 months later, that is EVIDENCE.

6.  When duct tape is found near the face of a dead child, that is EVIDENCE.

7.  When the defendant is seen at Blockbuster happily renting videos the evening that her child went missing and/or died, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

8.   When the defendant is out dancing after her baby disappears or dies, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

9.  When a person appears happy or even "giddy" after the offense, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

10.  When a person does not appear SAD when their child is missing or dead, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

11.  When a person gets a tattoo that says "Beautiful Life" a few days after their child supposedly "accidentally drowned" that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

12. When numerous experts, along with cadaver dogs, testify to the smell of human decomposition being in her trunk, that is EVIDENCE.

13. When numerous experts state that the components found in her trunk are consistent with human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE. When that same car has been ABANDONED by the defendant, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

14. When a hair from Caylee's head is found in the trunk with indication of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

15. When a mother tells people that she spoke to her DEAD child a month after she died....circumstantial evidence doesn't get much stronger than that. A mother could never claim she spoke to her dead child if she was not covering up her own contribution to her death. It goes against the laws of motherhood and loving a child. Most mothers had rather stay in prison for the rest of their lives rather than utter those words.

The reason why Casey went free is because the jurors were IGNORANT of the LAW. Jennifer Ford is the perfect example of how it happened. She thinks you have to know CAUSE of death in order to convict someone. She thinks there was more evidence that there was a drowning although there was ZERO evidence of a drowning. There was ZERO circumstantial evidence of a drowning. She thinks you have to know HOW someone died in order to convict them. Not all murders have a bullet Ms Ford. Does ANYONE know how Laci Peterson died? No. Yet Scott Peterson still got First Degree Murder and was put on death row. For a very good reason. The jury followed the law and looked at the circumstantial evidence and came to the determination through logic and reasoning that Scott Peterson more than likely is the person who killed his wife. This means they had no REASONABLE DOUBT that anyone else killed her.

People are too busy watching CSI to understand how most murder cases are determined. IT IS THROUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. Just like in the Scott Peterson case. He got the death penalty with MUCH less circumstantial evidence than there was against Casey Anthony. For centuries we have been convicting murderers before forensics even existed. Forensics are quite often not there. Life is not a TV show.

To all the people who want to complain about people being upset that Casey Anthony went free, if you want to say that there was no evidence against Casey Anthony and that the jury did the right thing....I would suggest you start campaigning for Scott Peterson's release from prison because obviously you believe he was wrongly accused.
Whoaaa!
This is excellent,thank you Sunny.
This would look great on ScaredMonkeys front page and in a few newspapers.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: July 16, 2011, 06:39:21 AM »

I am still looking at gift registry.  I would have been too embarrassed to ask for such expensive items. 12 oz highball 35.00 each and they only want 24 of them.  I guess I would have registered at Walmart or Target.  lol

LOL   Do they even know 24 people??

Who are they inviting, the Rockerfellers????? I just went to a high class Long Island wedding and their gift registry didn't include anything over 200.00. Maybe they are inviting all the DT lawyers!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: July 16, 2011, 06:47:24 AM »

3 nickles to 1, she is going to Geraldo's place? If I were press I'd be out there now in a boat with long lens or is there a no boat zone?

I have been wrong many times before, but I seriously doubt they are going to go to elaborate means to put her up anywhere. Maybe goofy Geraldo will to get the story but trust me that won't last long because private islands are not all they are cracked up to be unless you have friends with lots of yachts in the area and are an artist or writer. Most people could not live somewhere like that for long because of the isolation. Granted she has lots of experience with that being in jail all this time, but all the more reason she is going to want to do things now.

I agree. I'm thinking she will go to some unknown small town that nobody has ever heard of!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #963 on: July 16, 2011, 06:52:13 AM »

I wonder how many times the DT will move her when peeps find out where she is, cause they will. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 16, 2011, 06:57:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, I have basically given up on justice here on earth the Anthony's, especially Casey seems to be able to do and hurt what and who they want without being punished. So I am concentrating on what I can do in Caylee's memory,
the one thing I do each night and day is pray for Caylee to be at peace, due to my Indian heritage of believing a soul can not rest til their is justice for their death if they die before their time.

As for Casey she is a felon how can she get a passport or go to another country, I believe they would turn her away at the port of entry or am I wrong?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 16, 2011, 07:04:56 AM »

kc is OUT...just checked
http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 16, 2011, 07:08:43 AM »

It's 6am chicago time..........
Put in anthony, casey marie............

SHE'S GONE.....................

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 16, 2011, 07:09:43 AM »

I got that she is still in there
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 16, 2011, 07:11:49 AM »

I just typed in Anthony and it brought up 2 names i picked hers and she is still there
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: July 16, 2011, 07:13:16 AM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-release-live-coverage-faces-restrictions/

"Local news has to determine if Anthony will be put in private vehicles, or a government helicopter, inside the jail."   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: July 16, 2011, 07:17:33 AM »

I just typed in Anthony and it brought up 2 names i picked hers and she is still there

She was ALWAYS listed as anthony,casey marie
I just put like you said anthony, casey no matches...
She's gone....

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 16, 2011, 07:19:44 AM »

It's 6am chicago time..........
Put in anthony, casey marie............

SHE'S GONE.....................

Ok, tried again.......just putting anthony in, wied she does pop up.
However you put those 3 in , one at a time 2 show up but not kc's.
You find that wied too?

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 16, 2011, 07:20:29 AM »

She was ALWAYS listed as anthony,casey marie
I just put like you said anthony, casey no matches...
She's gone....

http://apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/default.asp?BookNumber=08049710&ID=7933440962423
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: July 16, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »

rations
Name & Personal Information

ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Booking Number:   08049710
Race:   White
Date of Birth:   03/19/1986
Last Known Address:   4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando, Fl 32829
Cell:   F-DORML-08
Date Booked:   10/14/2008
Time Booked:   07:04pm
Number of Holds:   None
Notes:   None
Charges

Case Sequence:   968
Case Status:   Sentenced
#Bond Amount:   
Police Case Number:    n/a
Court Location:    CIRCUIT
Arresting Agency:   Orange County Sheriff Office
Charge/Court Case Number:   Obstruct Criminal Invest-False Info To Leo
482008CF15606O
Note:   (grand Jury Indictment)

Please phone Orange County Inmate Records Management at (407) 836-3400, if you have any questions about the information in these pages.
Data was last updated on 7/16/2011 7:01:13 AM

++++++++++++++++++++++
Stll there guys unless the website is lying!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 16, 2011, 07:28:08 AM »

Someone should give you black rose's when she's leaving the jail...
I'm bad tis morning.....need coffee....
 Monkey Devil!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 16, 2011, 07:30:35 AM »

Monkey Devil!
I'm trying to get my mom to come make a pot she makes the best coffee she has a pot u put on stove that shes had for yrs
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: July 16, 2011, 07:32:59 AM »

Geraldo had a boat in the West Indies.  Wonder if he still has it?  Living on a boat would give seclusion as well

he may invite you to go sailing for the weekend on Voyager, his beloved 70-foot boat that he keeps down in St. Martin, West Indies

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143711,00.html

If she does, hope she gets seasick ever day for the rest of her life. 
Good Morning Monkeys---She could be the whorealdo next wife- How many x wives does he have anyway I lost count- what a match whore and whore-wonder if he will have a child with her--
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 16, 2011, 07:36:58 AM »

http://news.lalate.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-release-live-coverage-faces-restrictions/

"Local news has to determine if Anthony will be put in private vehicles, or a government helicopter, inside the jail."   

goverment helicopter--what the hell -take her in a car to hopespring drive -and drop her off- all this special treatment for a slore who murder a baby-or take her where the jury lives -let them protect her -they set her free
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 16, 2011, 07:38:04 AM »

Geraldo had a boat in the West Indies.  Wonder if he still has it?  Living on a boat would give seclusion as well

he may invite you to go sailing for the weekend on Voyager, his beloved 70-foot boat that he keeps down in St. Martin, West Indies

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143711,00.html

If she does, hope she gets seasick ever day for the rest of her life. 
Good Morning Monkeys---She could be the whorealdo next wife- How many x wives does he have anyway I lost count- what a match whore and whore-wonder if he will have a child with her--

Good thought, let her live on a boat in the middle of the ocean.
You think pirates would think she's worth something and capture her?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 16, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Good morning!  Need more coffee here too.    

Just a heads up, but do ya'll monkeys check out the Break Room from time to time?  There's a lot of good stuff posted in there, and not just stuff that's been moved over from here to there.  Also, it's a good place to send & receive messages.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.