March 29, 2024, 08:48:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 334388 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: July 16, 2011, 07:41:00 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279785/Last-day-in-jail-for-Casey-Anthony
Last day in jail for Casey Anthony
By Kelli Cook and Amanda Evans, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Saturday, July 16, 2011 6:45 AM

By the time the weekend is over, Casey Anthony will be a free woman.

She's scheduled to exit the Orange County Jail sometime on Sunday after being acquitted of her daughter, Caylee's murder.
 ::snipping2::

i-Poll

Are you planning on staying up late to find out when Casey is released from jail?
Yes (7%)
No (93%)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: July 16, 2011, 07:42:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html
Jail Prepares For Casey Anthony's Release
Release Center Parking Lot Will Be Shut Down Saturday Evening, Officials Say
POSTED: 11:22 pm EDT July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 11:42 pm EDT July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Dozens of protesters showed up to the Orange County Courthouse on Casey Anthony's sentencing day, and officials are bracing for more when she's released from jail on Sunday.

Changes are already being made at the jail, jail officials said, and barricades are set up for protesters.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SGePwlQV

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #982 on: July 16, 2011, 07:43:45 AM »

Geraldo had a boat in the West Indies.  Wonder if he still has it?  Living on a boat would give seclusion as well

he may invite you to go sailing for the weekend on Voyager, his beloved 70-foot boat that he keeps down in St. Martin, West Indies

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20143711,00.html

If she does, hope she gets seasick ever day for the rest of her life. 
Good Morning Monkeys---She could be the whorealdo next wife- How many x wives does he have anyway I lost count- what a match whore and whore-wonder if he will have a child with her--

Good thought, let her live on a boat in the middle of the ocean.
You think pirates would think she's worth something and capture her?

They would be awfully disappointed if they did I did find this:Experts: Casey Anthony should go to a safe house at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43768098?gt1=43001
I do not think they will have a government helicopter
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: July 16, 2011, 07:44:07 AM »

A jail spokesman said the facility has not given Anthony any special treatment, but her release is the exception. The jail's preliminary plan will allow three journalists: a videographer, a photographer and a reporter to be inside the jail to capture Anthony's final steps to freedom.

Jail officials said the media will be notified by email, once Anthony is a safe distance away.

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: July 16, 2011, 07:44:26 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/groups/216775268360387?view=doc&id=220795364625044

I think I can post the whole post on this if not....SORRY!!!

A letter to the jurors

TO ALL THE JURORS,  "there wasn't enough evidence". Apparently, they do not understand what circumstantial evidence is. There was TONS of circumstantial evidence in this case. MUCH more than the Scott Peterson case and he got the death penalty.

I will help you out on what "circumstantial evidence" is according to the law. According to the law, behavior at the time of the offense in question is an important factor when determining (reasoning) guilt.

Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or the intervening inference. It is the nature of circumstantial evidence for more than one explanation to still be possible. Inference from one piece of circumstantial evidence may not guarantee accuracy. Circumstantial evidence usually accumulates into a collection, so that the pieces then become corroborating evidence. Together, they may more strongly support one particular inference over another. An explanation involving circumstantial evidence becomes more valid as proof of a fact when the alternative explanations have been ruled out.

Example: If someone was charged with theft of money and was then seen in a shopping spree purchasing expensive items, the shopping spree might be circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt. If the person denies the shopping spree and attempts to cover up everything purchased, that is further circumstantial evidence. If the person claims someone else purchased the items and hid them in her closet when the items are discovered, that is even more circumstantial evidence.

Or if a person claims that a family member is missing when in actuality they are deceased, the cover up is circumstantial evidence of the individual's guilt.

The most important piece of circumstantial evidence in the Casey Anthony case was her BEHAVIOR around the time of the offense. There was a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence.

1. When a person uncharacteristically disappears for a MONTH after the disappearance of her child, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

2. When she makes up a story about a FAKE NANNY kidnapping their child at the time her child is missing, that is tremendous CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

3.  When she LIES to the POLICE about why her daughter is missing, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.When a person lies to friends and family, claiming their child is ALIVE when they are actually DEAD, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

4.  When the words "how to make chloroform" was searched on her computer numerous times and traces of it are found in her trunk, which also smells of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

5.  When the "missing" child ends up in a bag in the woods 6 months later, that is EVIDENCE.

6.  When duct tape is found near the face of a dead child, that is EVIDENCE.

7.  When the defendant is seen at Blockbuster happily renting videos the evening that her child went missing and/or died, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

8.   When the defendant is out dancing after her baby disappears or dies, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

9.  When a person appears happy or even "giddy" after the offense, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

10.  When a person does not appear SAD when their child is missing or dead, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

11.  When a person gets a tattoo that says "Beautiful Life" a few days after their child supposedly "accidentally drowned" that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

12. When numerous experts, along with cadaver dogs, testify to the smell of human decomposition being in her trunk, that is EVIDENCE.

13. When numerous experts state that the components found in her trunk are consistent with human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE. When that same car has been ABANDONED by the defendant, that is CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE.

14. When a hair from Caylee's head is found in the trunk with indication of human decomposition, that is EVIDENCE.

15. When a mother tells people that she spoke to her DEAD child a month after she died....circumstantial evidence doesn't get much stronger than that. A mother could never claim she spoke to her dead child if she was not covering up her own contribution to her death. It goes against the laws of motherhood and loving a child. Most mothers had rather stay in prison for the rest of their lives rather than utter those words.

The reason why Casey went free is because the jurors were IGNORANT of the LAW. Jennifer Ford is the perfect example of how it happened. She thinks you have to know CAUSE of death in order to convict someone. She thinks there was more evidence that there was a drowning although there was ZERO evidence of a drowning. There was ZERO circumstantial evidence of a drowning. She thinks you have to know HOW someone died in order to convict them. Not all murders have a bullet Ms Ford. Does ANYONE know how Laci Peterson died? No. Yet Scott Peterson still got First Degree Murder and was put on death row. For a very good reason. The jury followed the law and looked at the circumstantial evidence and came to the determination through logic and reasoning that Scott Peterson more than likely is the person who killed his wife. This means they had no REASONABLE DOUBT that anyone else killed her.

People are too busy watching CSI to understand how most murder cases are determined. IT IS THROUGH CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. Just like in the Scott Peterson case. He got the death penalty with MUCH less circumstantial evidence than there was against Casey Anthony. For centuries we have been convicting murderers before forensics even existed. Forensics are quite often not there. Life is not a TV show.

To all the people who want to complain about people being upset that Casey Anthony went free, if you want to say that there was no evidence against Casey Anthony and that the jury did the right thing....I would suggest you start campaigning for Scott Peterson's release from prison because obviously you believe he was wrongly accused.
Whoaaa!
This is excellent,thank you Sunny.
This would look great on ScaredMonkeys front page and in a few newspapers.
Great Post-one thing wrong with it-to long for the jury to read-if u  r going to write to this Jury-keep it simple - stupid stupid and stupid--you know they dont like to work that hard
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: July 16, 2011, 07:49:54 AM »

I am still looking at gift registry.  I would have been too embarrassed to ask for such expensive items. 12 oz highball 35.00 each and they only want 24 of them.  I guess I would have registered at Walmart or Target.  lol

LOL   Do they even know 24 people??
I guess when they are not crying -they are drinking
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #986 on: July 16, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »

I am still looking at gift registry.  I would have been too embarrassed to ask for such expensive items. 12 oz highball 35.00 each and they only want 24 of them.  I guess I would have registered at Walmart or Target.  lol

I would of registered at Targets also that way Casey could of gotten them everything they asked for with her stolen checks. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: July 16, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »

Let's go to something pleasant. HLN 1 min ago. Lee Anthony and Mallory are getting married. They watched the verdict on tv and then went to a "tasting" as part of their wedding planning.

I hope they are able to keep any other Anthony's away from their happy day.

I hate to burst the romantic bubble , but last time I checked Mallory and Lee were both board members on George and Cindy's ittle non profit agency.  I don't think the apple falls far from the tree there either.

Agree 100%. And after Mallory's blubbering on the stand about what an amazing mother KC was, she deserves to be called an Anthony. She fits right in.
What do u think kc will do when Cindy and George have another Grandchild-I think Mallory and Lee will have a real reason to cry-if the evil one gets jealous-  the evil one likes to be the the center of everyone attention-
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: July 16, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Dozens of protesters showed up to the Orange County Courthouse on Casey Anthony's sentencing day, and officials are bracing for more when she's released from jail on Sunday.

Changes are already being made at the jail, jail officials said, and barricades are set up for protesters.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SGePwlQV

I hope NO one shows up..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: July 16, 2011, 08:06:06 AM »

The best way to get to Casey is to ignore and shun her like Ashton said
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: July 16, 2011, 08:07:22 AM »

Somebody at HM just reminded everyone that this whole tragedy was just starting right about now 3 years ago.
Sad, isn't it?
  I dont know how or why she killed poor Caylee- but she did-anyone who could do what she did-will kill againe-if someone stops her from having the beautiful life-(  They are gone ) why not just give Caylee to George and Cindy-  thats why I hate her-she had choices-she could haved lived any life she wanted-there was no reason in hell that baby had to die-she is pure Evil-its scary
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: July 16, 2011, 08:11:38 AM »

Outside court house yesterday...........
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:43:43 AM by klaasend » Logged

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #992 on: July 16, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »

I agree -
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: July 16, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/casey-anthony-facebook-pages-caylees-case-alive/story?id=14050025
Casey Anthony: Not Guilty, but Case Still Alive on Facebook
July 16, 2011

Casey Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter, but scores of Facebook posts still hound her.

Thousands of members of the social networking site have set up Casey Anthony pages to criticize her, curse at her and even follow her when she is released Sunday.

Some pages are memorials to Caylee Anthony, 2, who disappeared in June 2008. A month later, the child's grandmother reported her missing; her body was found in December. On July 5, a jury found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her.

By late Monday afternoon, 16,265 people had pledged to "Wear Purple for Caylee Anthony's Birthday" onAug. 9.

At change.org, more than 1.1 million people have signed a petition calling for passage of "Caylee's Law," which would make it a felony to fail to report a child's disappearance within 24 hours.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #994 on: July 16, 2011, 08:13:51 AM »

MB, is there a way to black out the Lplate in my post ??
Wasn't thinking........ooops

Done - blacked it out 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 09:44:08 AM by klaasend » Logged

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: July 16, 2011, 08:15:02 AM »

I would of registered at Targets also that way Casey could of gotten them everything they asked for with her stolen checks. 
Yea target  sounds good-they could buy them a life supply of tissues
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: July 16, 2011, 08:18:11 AM »

Maybe not 24 people...just the good folks that sent money into the AnthonyFraudation and then possibly funneled for their own use.  You can prolly buy gifts off that registry if you're a member of the AnthonyLLC!!!!!  Nice Jeep they have and I do believe even with a trade in the pymts would still be hefty.  If out on STD of LongTerm Disability under Gentiva she would get up to 60% of her weekly salary but the house pymt and new car pymt would eat all that up.  Well that and new yard blowers!!!  Wanna know if money she is getting from wherever would cancel out the disability she's getting cause she can't work.  Isn't ANY income other than child supp/alimony reportable and considered earned?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: July 16, 2011, 08:18:56 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/security-experts-casey-anthony-needs-safe-house-080447574.html
Security experts: Casey Anthony needs a safe house By KYLE HIGHTOWER - Associated Press,MIKE SCHNEIDER - Associated Press | AP – 3 hrs ago
Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: July 16, 2011, 08:23:10 AM »

http://news.yahoo.com/security-experts-casey-anthony-needs-safe-house-080447574.html
Security experts: Casey Anthony needs a safe house By KYLE HIGHTOWER - Associated Press,MIKE SCHNEIDER - Associated Press | AP – 3 hrs ago
Anthony's legal team said Friday it received an emailed death threat with a doctored photo of the 25-year-old woman with a bullet hole through her forehead. The threat was forwarded to authorities.

One her attorneys, Cheney Mason, said Anthony is nervous about getting out of jail, and he isn't taking any chances: "We are all vigilant and I am armed."
If I was Cheney Mason I would becareful I'm sure his peashooter couldnt stand up to a high powered rifle or other high powered gun
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #999 on: July 16, 2011, 08:26:19 AM »

Pulease give me a huge break.  Safe house, helicopters.  WTF.  Truly in the twilight zone.  Just get the heck out and fend for yourself you baby killing slore.  Bet Caylee was scared too but nobody protected her. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.