April 27, 2024, 12:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336333 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2011, 11:11:50 AM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell
14 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

What sense does this make, she has 4 days to go. 

The civil case was not going to move forward ..not even with her depo..until the criminal case was resolved. 

This throws a monkey wrench into the gears because now that she is appealing the criminal case it could be said..and imo..will be said by her defense team that the criminal case appeal would be hurt by her testifying in a depo in the civil case.

The appeal will be thrown out for sure..but however long that takes for the appeals panel to finally read and throw it out..it's that much longer that she does not have to sit for the depo.

I am not so sure anymore.  I was sure that Casey would be rendered guilty by the jury in regards to the prosecution charges related to the demise of Caylee.  It didn't happen.  I was sure that Cindy would face perjury charges.  It didn't happen.

This appeal will ward off the deposition for now and allow Casey to walk but ... I believe the implications are much deeper.

If Casey wins this appeal ... could it be none of the costs of the investigation ... the investigation that she obstructed through her lies can be recovered by the State of Florida.

Baez acknowledged in his opening statement and closing arguments that Casey lied to investigators but ... he also justified those lies.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 15, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Paperwork did not include argument“@Deelytful1: @bobkealing What is she basing her appeal on? She blatantly lied. Please explain.
12 minutes ago
bobkealing bob kealing
Message on trunk of car in front of courthouse: "Don't open for 31 days." #CaseyAnthony
23 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #162 on: July 15, 2011, 11:16:22 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Paperwork did not include argument“@Deelytful1: @bobkealing What is she basing her appeal on? She blatantly lied. Please explain.
12 minutes ago
bobkealing bob kealing
Message on trunk of car in front of courthouse: "Don't open for 31 days." #CaseyAnthony
23 minutes ago

Haha, they should stick that sign on her mouth. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279572/Casey-Anthony-to-appeal-4-guilty-verdicts-for-lying-to-law-enforcement
Casey Anthony to appeal 4 guilty verdicts for lying to law enforcement
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, July 15, 2011 11:08 AM
 ::snipping2::
It was almost three years ago that Casey told Orange County deputies the following:

That she worked at Universal Orlando Resort in 2008,
    That she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez,
    That she told Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Caylee was missing,
    That she spoke to Caylee on the phone on July 15, 2008.

Casey was charged and convicted of a separate count for each statement. She was fined $1,000 for each count, totaling $4,618 after court costs.

Judge Belvin Perry also sentenced Casey to a total of four years in prison, which was shortened based on the time she has already spent behind bars, and her good behavior in jail. Casey is due to be released Sunday.

An appeal could have a huge effect on Casey's civil case involving Zenaida Gonzalez, which took a bizarre turn Friday morning after a quick end to an emergency hearing.

Once the appeal is formally filed, she can legitimately assert her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination in any deposition or interrogation until the appeal is exhausted.

As far as Casey is concerned, there's no downside. If she loses the appeal, she's still out of jail Sunday. She cannot be punished for appealing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2011, 11:19:59 AM »

BREAKING!!!! #CaseyAnthony is appealing her 4 guilty charges. Defense files notice of appeal. -jfell
14 minutes ago

If she wins the appeal she does not have to pay the $4k in fines AND the state can not sue her for costs for the investigation which LDB is working on.  If she gets away with this people are going to absolutely flip!

Hmmm, I see a little bit more into it...

I think Casey is appealing those 4 misdemeanors to delay the ZFG case. Once she's out of jail, establishes a 'new Casey', goes through therapy - it can protect her for a limited amount of time. Don't forget, TES filed suit. Padilla just announced he's filing next week. I think it gives her more time.

If those 4 convictions are thrown out, she won't have to pay the State back, or more than likely nobody else either. The more time she can stall, the more time she'll have to figure out finances & life structure.

The fact  that she's appealing tells me she needs more time. I think she can appeal 3 times? Does anybody know? I forget...

I predict she puts Baez in charge of everything. Money made will go in his name, etc. She'll split the money IMO. Maybe not right away...I'm thinking 1-2 years...if it even takes that long.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2011, 11:22:41 AM »

14 minutes ago

If she wins the appeal she does not have to pay the $4k in fines AND the state can not sue her for costs for the investigation which LDB is working on.  If she gets away with this people are going to absolutely flip!

I think Casey is appealing those 4 misdemeanors to delay the ZFG case. Once she's out of jail, establishes a 'new Casey', goes through therapy - it can protect her for a limited amount of time. Don't forget, TES filed suit. Padilla just announced he's filing next week. I think it gives her more time.

If those 4 convictions are thrown out, she won't have to pay the State back, or more than likely nobody else either. The more time she can stall, the more time she'll have to figure out finances & life structure.

The fact  that she's appealing tells me she needs more time. I think she can appeal 3 times? Does anybody know? I forget...

I predict she puts Baez in charge of everything. Money made will go in his name, etc. She'll split the money IMO. Maybe not right away...I'm thinking 1-2 years...if it even takes that long.

This makes no sense.  She called and asked to help locate her baby.  We now find out, her baby supposedly drowned and was never missing.  State spend mucho money to look for her missing child.  This is fraud.  Why would she not have to pay them back for this fraud, regardless of if her lying charges are thrown out?  She still comitted fraud and her child was never missing, so why should the state be out all that money?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »

14 minutes ago

This makes no sense.  She called and asked to help locate her baby.  We now find out, her baby supposedly drowned and was never missing.  State spend mucho money to look for her missing child.  This is fraud.  Why would she not have to pay them back for this fraud, regardless of if her lying charges are thrown out?  She still comitted fraud and her child was never missing, so why should the state be out all that money?

Slore called no one to help find Caylee
Cindy called 911
Cindy called TES
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2011, 11:25:53 AM »

Yes,I did.that was scary.
I saw this article with a photo.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/07/okla-woman-says-he-was-attacked-for-looking-like-casey-anthony/1

~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 15, 2011, 11:26:05 AM »

Monkey's'

GR must have made arrangement for travel plans or KC, (Sunday) and the civil suit, court date (Tuesday) is messing him up    My Opinion.

This my theory and it a very good one, considering GR behavior of being spitting mad at this civil suit. 

Maybe he is taking her on his boat, and sailing away for a little while. Stranger things have happened. 

Good. I hope they do go yachting. Maybe they can cruise on over to Somalia. Maybe Casey could hookup with some Somali pirates!

Monkey Devil!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: July 15, 2011, 11:26:58 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Getting word from Zenaida's attorney a new judge HAS been assigned and hearing this afternoon. #CaseyAnthony developing...

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #170 on: July 15, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »

Here you go Monkey's!

IF ::geraldodance::stayed off of the tube, I would not be curious Smile

Habitat

Rivera lives in a three-house compound in Riverside, New Jersey. The decor of the main house is said to resemble the interior of a submarine, while the second house is stocked with artifacts from Rivera's international travels. He keeps two 1954 Jaguars at his New Jersey home and owns a boat, Belle (named for his daughter), moored on the Hudson River.

He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico.

(For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.)

He also has a summer estate in Marion, Mass., near Cape Cod, that features a helipad.

http://cityfile.com/profiles/geraldo-rivera

These are my opinions. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 15, 2011, 11:27:35 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Getting word from Zenaida's attorney a new judge HAS been assigned and hearing this afternoon. #CaseyAnthony developing...
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: July 15, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »

Ya think??  Nah, really.  Get out of town.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/201071/250/Psychologist-felt-Casey-Anthony-was-hiding-something

Casey Anthony: Psychologist felt she was hiding something

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #173 on: July 15, 2011, 11:30:05 AM »

Monkey's'

GR must have made arrangement for travel plans or KC, (Sunday) and the civil suit, court date (Tuesday) is messing him up    My Opinion.

This my theory and it a very good one, considering GR behavior of being spitting mad at this civil suit. 

Maybe he is taking her on his boat, and sailing away for a little while. Stranger things have happened. 

Good. I hope they do go yachting. Maybe they can cruise on over to Somalia. Maybe Casey could hookup with some Somali pirates!

Monkey Devil!

I think she already has hooked up with one, with a Mustache   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 15, 2011, 11:33:33 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

New judge just assigned... hearing scheduled now for 3:30p ET. We'll stream it live.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 15, 2011, 11:33:48 AM »

Detective On Casey Anthony Case: Jury Pool Was Tainted
Port St. Lucie Man Hired By Defense To Investigate Case Speaks To WPBF 25 News

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 15, 2011, 11:34:22 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
1 minute ago

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 15, 2011, 11:34:41 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

Casey Civil Hearing Slated For Friday Afternoon
www.wesh.com
A second hearing is slated in the Casey Anthony civil hearing on Friday after the first abruptly ended with the judge recusing himself.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: July 15, 2011, 11:35:01 AM »

Casey Anthony: You won’t see her in Playboy, Hugh Hefner says
CNN, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Piers Morgan — posted by halboedeker on July, 15 2011 9:37 AM

“It is amazing the number of people that have Tweeted me immediately afterward, asking whether or not we would do a pictorial on her,” Hefner told Morgan. “And the answer is simply no. I wouldn’t reward someone like that for what has happened.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-you-wont-see-her-in-playboy-hugh-hefner-says.html

Wow Hughie don't even want her. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: July 15, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing

New judge just assigned... hearing scheduled now for 3:30p ET. We'll stream it live.

I don't even want to know about this.  Judge is just going to go along with the skenky one and her lawyers. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.