April 18, 2024, 01:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 335913 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 15, 2011, 01:28:28 PM »

I got this from one of the emails I sent in regards to advertising.
Thank you for your e-mail message regarding our product, Breathe Right®.

We always appreciate candid comments! Since we are continually reviewing the approach to our advertisement placement, a high value is placed on each consumer's opinion and reaction to our placement. Unfortunately, we do not have a voice in the specific shows that are broadcast. Your feedback will be considered as we plan future advertising placement.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue to purchase our products with confidence.

Sincerely,

Dana
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Case # 3756386

We own shares of GSK. I've emailed them as well as our broker. They have several sub corps under them. We own more in pharm, so I emailed them too. Maybe it's time to sell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 15, 2011, 01:28:34 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html#ixzz1SBmQQdPD
 ::snipping2::
As part of his investigation, Lyons conducted dozens of witness interviews. He questions the role of Anthony's father, George Anthony.

"When George was asked by the defense team, 'Have you ever sexually abused your daughter,' he never answered," Lyons says. "He just stared. He just stared. For more than 20 seconds, he just stared. And then he was asked if he was having an affair with Christa Holloway … and he denied that. But he never denied sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He never denied it to us, and so you have to wonder."

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'd like to think George was literally speechless from the shock of that question . . . shock, in that he couldn't imagine where that question came from . . . of course, then he realized Casey and Bozo were behind it.   

One thing I've learned is you can't pick out a child molestor out in a line up, sometimes the one you never think would do that are doing it and that's how they get away with it, the biggest thing that hit me on that when George was on the stand was he said he would never have "harmed " Casey in that manner, harmed being the key word because molestors don't see it as harming them but rather loving them in their sick minds but perhaps it was just a bad choice of words, who knows but if it did, I am totally adamant that it is no excuse for any behavior she has shown and as a survivor of child molestation, I am totally offended by the reference of it, and IF it happened, shame on Casey and Cindy for leaving Caylee in George's care. JMO

I am sure GA answered that question.....he said something like I would NEVER do anything like that to my daughter..and JB came back at him with some snide remark...not enough money in the world to make me go back and find it...but I am 99% sure I am correct.  I remember thinking just answer the question A-hole!   That is one thing I will say about how JP handled testimony.....he allowed way to much commentary when the question was a yes or no.....ESPECIALLY with the A's...he did it in the the hearings as well. I was hoping he would be tougher with them in the trial and he was not....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 15, 2011, 01:30:18 PM »

I just saw on HLN that there will be a hearing on the defamation suit this afternoon, anyone know if we'll be able to see it and when it is exactly?

I had the TV muted, so I didn't hear what was said!

As far as I know. it will be at 3:30 FL time and Bob Kealing said he didn't yet know if it will be broadcasted....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: July 15, 2011, 01:32:05 PM »

Coffee sloshing as I slide in.  Diana Tennis on Fox Orlando, she doesn't think there is a case here.  No real damages......

If this is true-I think she may be right.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/clerk-of-the-court/

I know several people won't agree with this, as we all want somebody to stick it to Casey, but I don't think there's really a case either. I hope there is, though.

You see, I never thought Casey got the name Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez from this Zanaida Gonzalez. She comes no where near the made up description that Casey supplied, not even close.

I also thought Casey could have been the ZG ticketed the same day as Amy, but I was wrong as Richard Hornsby schooled us all that thought that. He did the leg work on it all. He has copies of everything & backup info on his site.

I still believe the same as I have since the beginning: I believe Casey used the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez names based on 2 houses that are at the end of her road. Each had an occupant with those names, be it owner or renter. Csylee was found in the woods between those houses from what I remember. I think she got the description for Zenaida Gonzalez after watching a csi show on TruTV that had that name in it. The description she gave of Zanny fits this lady that I'm talking about.

Oh I wonder, everyone I've heard talk on how a person can keep their lies straight has referred to them using *real* markers for reference.

If this zenaida really claimed to not speak English 2008, requiring a spanish speaking officer to drive over and issue the tickets in spanish etc, continuing under oathe with not understanding English, then can't Florida also charge her with lying to LE and a judge?

Argh......listening to the TV and have to just say I am so tired of people calling things like chloroform overdose, died in the trunk of a car from heat/dehydration etc as "accidents" simply because they didn't intend to cause death. setting aside kids shouldn't be drugged or left in hot cars....People drive drunk daily and occasionally their driving drunk kills someone and I've yet to hear anyone stick up for a drunk who caused a fatality, claiming it was an "accident".

It seems like in every other non parent/child related situation where someone's stupid/illegal actions caused death they never refer to it as an "accident". 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 15, 2011, 01:33:13 PM »

REMINDER: Winnie the Pooh 2011 opens in the U.S. today. How many people are going? It irritates me that Disney picks the 15th to release in the USA knowing Caylee's case has encompassed our whole country. July 15, 2008 is the date Cindy Anthony dialled 911 to say "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" ... I mean, just sayin'? They have various release dates worldwide, probably close to 50, so why did Disney have to pick today? Caylee's remains were wrapped in her Winnie the Pooh blanket, the one that went with her whole room themed Winnie the Pooh. I sure hope they're not riding the wave trying to capitalize off of Caylee!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1449283/?mode=desktop

Winnie the Pooh (2011)
69 min  -  Animation | Family   -  15 July 2011 (USA)

Storyline
During an ordinary day in Hundred Acre Wood, Winnie the Pooh sets out to find some honey. Misinterpreting a note from Christopher Robin, Pooh convinces Tigger, Rabbit, Piglet, Owl, Kanga, Roo, and Eeyore that their young friend has been captured by a creature named "Backson" and they set out to save him. Written by Anonymous  

Bump.

Could somebody tweet this please? I don't use Twitter.....yet.

Bump again. I put it on Facebook as my status, then a link. If more people could post to Facebook it would be nice. Maybe Disney could donate money in honor of Caylee to  NCMEC.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #285 on: July 15, 2011, 01:36:14 PM »

Casey Anthony will never get a dime for "wrongful imprisonment".  

Not gonna happen.

SHE and SHE ALONE made that bed...

Not gonna say what they might or might not be stupid enough to try at this point, or why it would even be suggested...but if it is tried...it won't happen.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:04 PM »

Casey Anthony plans to appeal convictions for lying

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-crime-anthonytre76e4nj-20110715,0,1828182.story

Casey Anthony will appeal her convictions on four charges of lying to detectives who investigated the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, according to a notice filed on Friday by her criminal defense attorneys.

Meanwhile, Anthony is scheduled to give sworn testimony on Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit after her civil lawyer failed Friday to secure an order blocking the videotaped deposition.

I am guessing this appeal is twofold. One, to provide a stall tactic in the civil case depo as to what she can and cannot answer. Two and more importantly, trying to reverse these charges that will affect the potential costs that she might be on the hook for in the searches and investigation by OCSD due to Casey's lies that lead LE on a wild goose chase.

No way this gets overturned.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 15, 2011, 01:38:20 PM »

Coffee sloshing as I slide in.  Diana Tennis on Fox Orlando, she doesn't think there is a case here.  No real damages......

If this is true-I think she may be right.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/clerk-of-the-court/

I know several people won't agree with this, as we all want somebody to stick it to Casey, but I don't think there's really a case either. I hope there is, though.

You see, I never thought Casey got the name Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez from this Zanaida Gonzalez. She comes no where near the made up description that Casey supplied, not even close.

I also thought Casey could have been the ZG ticketed the same day as Amy, but I was wrong as Richard Hornsby schooled us all that thought that. He did the leg work on it all. He has copies of everything & backup info on his site.

I still believe the same as I have since the beginning: I believe Casey used the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez names based on 2 houses that are at the end of her road. Each had an occupant with those names, be it owner or renter. Csylee was found in the woods between those houses from what I remember. I think she got the description for Zenaida Gonzalez after watching a csi show on TruTV that had that name in it. The description she gave of Zanny fits this lady that I'm talking about.

I think the only link between Casey and this ZG is the fact that this ZG filled out a reception card to view a rental apartment at Sawgrass.  Combining the name and Sawgrass apts as Casey did is the only link to this case, but it was intially a big link.

I think it is a mistake to go before a jury for this..I don't think a jury is going to award much more then maybe what a years pay would have been for her.  I think that within a couple of months most people who had heard of the case knew there was no connection to this ZG.

I think Morgan's case rides on the fact that after that time Casey did not recant the babysitter theory until her trial..and that Cindy went around the country still trying to connect an alive Caylee to a babysitter kidnapping.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: July 15, 2011, 01:39:34 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43765519/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
'Exhausted' Anthony to take Fifth in defamation case, attorney says
Woman's lawyer will argue that Fla. mother should be deposed in civil lawsuit

Green said that Anthony's safety could be put at risk if she had to appear for the deposition next week, WESH reported.

Green said his client would have no choice but to assert her Fifth Amendment rights, WESH reported.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides legal analysis for WESH 2 News, told the station that Anthony does have the right to stay silent.

Okay so she stays silent..........then she loses the case, but I am not sure she can stay silent since stupid bozo counter sued. That had to be one more stupid move on his part.

I do not htink any of the civil cases will proceed as long as she has a criminal case..which the appeal is a criminal case appeal...therefore anything she says in the civil case would be seen as detrimental to the criminal case appeal..the civil case and depo will be delayed again..imo.

But her criminal case ends in 4 days.  makes no sense to me. 

As long as she's doing anything that applies to the criminal case, she will just waste everyone's time again by having things postponed or taking the 5th amendment, claiming that it will be detrimental to her criminal action.  And that's exactly why she is Appealing the three lesser convictions.  Those Appeals could take years.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:10 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-crime-anthonytre76e4nj-20110715,0,1828182.story

Casey Anthony will appeal her convictions on four charges of lying to detectives who investigated the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, according to a notice filed on Friday by her criminal defense attorneys.

Meanwhile, Anthony is scheduled to give sworn testimony on Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit after her civil lawyer failed Friday to secure an order blocking the videotaped deposition.

I am guessing this appeal is twofold. One, to provide a stall tactic in the civil case depo as to what she can and cannot answer. Two and more importantly, trying to reverse these charges that will affect the potential costs that she might be on the hook for in the searches and investigation by OCSD due to Casey's lies that lead LE on a wild goose chase.

I agree.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:45 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43765519/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
'Exhausted' Anthony to take Fifth in defamation case, attorney says
Woman's lawyer will argue that Fla. mother should be deposed in civil lawsuit

Green said that Anthony's safety could be put at risk if she had to appear for the deposition next week, WESH reported.

Green said his client would have no choice but to assert her Fifth Amendment rights, WESH reported.

Orlando criminal defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who provides legal analysis for WESH 2 News, told the station that Anthony does have the right to stay silent.

Okay so she stays silent..........then she loses the case, but I am not sure she can stay silent since stupid bozo counter sued. That had to be one more stupid move on his part.

I do not htink any of the civil cases will proceed as long as she has a criminal case..which the appeal is a criminal case appeal...therefore anything she says in the civil case would be seen as detrimental to the criminal case appeal..the civil case and depo will be delayed again..imo.

But her criminal case ends in 4 days.  makes no sense to me. 

She has an appeal to her criminal case and the findings of her lying.  That appeal will more then likely need to be satisfied prior to her civil case being heard.  That motion was in effect before and they are certainly going to agree that motion again....no civil hearing until all criminal case and appeals have been heard.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 15, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »

I just saw on HLN that there will be a hearing on the defamation suit this afternoon, anyone know if we'll be able to see it and when it is exactly?

I had the TV muted, so I didn't hear what was said!

As far as I know. it will be at 3:30 FL time and Bob Kealing said he didn't yet know if it will be broadcasted....

Thanks Sunny!  

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »

Opinion
Six Things Casey Anthony Could Do on Monday and Five Things She Ought to Do
By Dr. Keith Ablow
Published July 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/15/six-things-casey-anthony-could-do-on-monday-and-five-things-ought-to-do/#ixzz1SCGpmRnb

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 15, 2011, 01:44:31 PM »

Red ... I hope you are right.

Following the not guilty verdict that was rendered by ALL jury members in under 11 hours of deliberation on ALL prosecution charges against Casey related to the demise of Caylee and ... following the quick decision not to charge Cindy Anthony with perjury ... I am inclined not to say "No Way" anymore.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: July 15, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »

As part of his investigation, Lyons conducted dozens of witness interviews. He questions the role of Anthony's father, George Anthony.

"When George was asked by the defense team, 'Have you ever sexually abused your daughter,' he never answered," Lyons says. "He just stared. He just stared. For more than 20 seconds, he just stared. And then he was asked if he was having an affair with Christa Holloway … and he denied that. But he never denied sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He never denied it to us, and so you have to wonder."

This is the road that the defence is travelling down in the appeal.  An attempt will be made to the justify their client's lying to investigators ... lying that was learned at an early age ... lying that resulted from sexual abuse ... lying that resulted from being raised in a disfunctional family.l .

It is is not just the $4,000 fines levied by Judge Perry that are in the balance.

The motion for appeal implies that the current deposition motion will be postponed once again.

If the appeal is successful ... the implication is that the costs of the investigation which  occured as a result of lies will not be recovered by the State of Florida as Casey Anthony will have been found not guilty of ALL prosecution charges..

If an appeal is successful ... the implication is that Casey Anthony can sue the State for three years of wrongful imprisionment as she would have been found not guilty of ALL prosecution charges.

If an appeal is successful ... the implication is that all civil lawsuits filed to recovery costs incurred as a result of Casey's lies ...  will be denied as Casey will have been found not guilty of ALL prosecution charges.

IMO

Janet

Absolutely right Janet..that is exactly what the defense is posed to do in both the criminal and civil cases.

George had no idea how big and how wide those bus tires were went he went rolling under the wheels.  They are going to use that stigma of Casey been abused forever...or until all the cases go away or are heard to her advantage.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 15, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »

Casey Hearing Slated For Friday Afternoon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H64L2RiQbio

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 15, 2011, 01:52:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20110715,0,2345306.story
Casey Anthony: Second hearing today in civil case set for 3:30 p.m.
Judge Lisa Munyon is assigned to the case.

Casey Anthony: Second hearing today in civil case set for 3:30 p.m.
Judge Lisa Munyon is assigned to the case
Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
11:40 a.m. EDT, July 15, 2011
After this morning's abrupt hearing on the defamation case against Casey Anthony, a second one has been scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today in the chambers of Judge Lisa Munyon.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 15, 2011, 01:58:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558211/detail.html
Casey Civil Hearing Slated For Friday Afternoon
Judge Lisa Munyon Assigned To Case

POSTED: 8:29 am EDT July 15, 2011
UPDATED: 12:47 pm EDT July 15, 2011

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, suggested that Gonzalez and her attorneys are grandstanding. He said his client has not had time to prepare for the deposition. Greene said if the other side plans to ask Anthony what happened to Caylee, they won't get any answers.

"I'm not going to answer the question of what happened to Caylee, and no one else in this case will either," Greene said.

"She's under subpoena," Mitnik said. "There's no protective order, and she had better have her behind at that deposition."

"This is not about Caylee Anthony," Greene said. "This is not the criminal case."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28558211/detail.html#ixzz1SCKSeWPu

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: July 15, 2011, 01:59:50 PM »

"When George was asked by the defense team, 'Have you ever sexually abused your daughter,' he never answered," Lyons says. "He just stared. He just stared. For more than 20 seconds, he just stared. And then he was asked if he was having an affair with Christa Holloway … and he denied that. But he never denied sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He never denied it to us, and so you have to wonder." ::snipping2::

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'd like to think George was literally speechless from the shock of that question . . . shock, in that he couldn't imagine where that question came from . . . of course, then he realized Casey and Bozo were behind it.   

One thing I've learned is you can't pick out a child molestor out in a line up, sometimes the one you never think would do that are doing it and that's how they get away with it, the biggest thing that hit me on that when George was on the stand was he said he would never have "harmed " Casey in that manner, harmed being the key word because molestors don't see it as harming them but rather loving them in their sick minds but perhaps it was just a bad choice of words, who knows but if it did, I am totally adamant that it is no excuse for any behavior she has shown and as a survivor of child molestation, I am totally offended by the reference of it, and IF it happened, shame on Casey and Cindy for leaving Caylee in George's care. JMO

I am sure GA answered that question.....he said something like I would NEVER do anything like that to my daughter..and JB came back at him with some snide remark...not enough money in the world to make me go back and find it...but I am 99% sure I am correct.  I remember thinking just answer the question A-hole!   That is one thing I will say about how JP handled testimony.....he allowed way to much commentary when the question was a yes or no.....ESPECIALLY with the A's...he did it in the the hearings as well. I was hoping he would be tougher with them in the trial and he was not....

Hi Sunny,

George did deny the sexual abuse charges on the stand in Casey's trial.

However in this article Lyons is talking about when he interviewed the A's with the defense team.  Which means nothing to me unless he can produce a video tape of that happening during his interview..and I doubt there is one.

I agree JP let the defense run the trial.thinking he was protecting his record ..but looks to me like the defense already through a monkey wrench into things with the appeal...don't think they'll win..but they can surely tie up that civil litigation for some time with these tactics.  They used all the tricks up to now..I am sure they will use a few more before this civil case even sees a courtroom hearing.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: July 15, 2011, 02:00:29 PM »

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Inmate-s-claim-he-fathered-Caylee-unfounded-1467546.php

Inmate's claim he fathered Caylee unfounded
MIKE SCHNEIDER, Associated Press
Updated 01:42 p.m., Friday, July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Prison officials say an inmate who claims he fathered 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was behind bars when she was conceived.

Christopher Umberger made the claim in court documents this week, but federal prisons spokesman Chris Burke says he was in prison between 2001 and 2009 for heroin trafficking. Umberger violated his supervised release and is in a South Carolina prison.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.