March 28, 2024, 10:27:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 334352 times)
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #300 on: July 15, 2011, 02:03:29 PM »

Have we or will we ever find out what was discussed in all those sidebars?  I am particularly interested in the one where Casey got enraged while reading the transcript.   Monkey Devil!

Also, I know I am super late on this but I found it interesting in George's suicide note he referred to Cindy and Cindy Marie, Caylee as Caylee Marie and Casey as Casey.  Was that a subtle dig or did I miss something?

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #301 on: July 15, 2011, 02:04:12 PM »

http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/Inmate-s-claim-he-fathered-Caylee-unfounded-1467546.php

Inmate's claim he fathered Caylee unfounded
MIKE SCHNEIDER, Associated Press
Updated 01:42 p.m., Friday, July 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Prison officials say an inmate who claims he fathered 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was behind bars when she was conceived.

Christopher Umberger made the claim in court documents this week, but federal prisons spokesman Chris Burke says he was in prison between 2001 and 2009 for heroin trafficking. Umberger violated his supervised release and is in a South Carolina prison.

::snipping2::
Nice Try, Christopher!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 15, 2011, 02:04:33 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-father-home/story?id=14080086
Casey Anthony's Father Says She's Not Welcome to Come Home
By CHRISTINA NG
July 15, 2011

George Anthony has said that his daughter cannot come back to the family home on Hopespring Drive in Orlando, sources close to the case told ABC News' Ashleigh Banfield.

The trial tore apart the Anthony family. Casey Anthony's lawyer accused George Anthony of molesting his daughter for years, put George Anthony's alleged mistress on the stand, and said that George Anthony helped to dispose of Caylee's body.

George Anthony denied all of the accusations, and when the trial ended he issued a frosty statement on behalf of his family. The statement made it clear they do not believe their daughter's claim that Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool, saying "the family may never know what has happened to Caylee" and called her defense "baseless."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 15, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »

Coffee sloshing as I slide in.  Diana Tennis on Fox Orlando, she doesn't think there is a case here.  No real damages......

If this is true-I think she may be right.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/clerk-of-the-court/

I know several people won't agree with this, as we all want somebody to stick it to Casey, but I don't think there's really a case either. I hope there is, though.

You see, I never thought Casey got the name Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez from this Zanaida Gonzalez. She comes no where near the made up description that Casey supplied, not even close.

I also thought Casey could have been the ZG ticketed the same day as Amy, but I was wrong as Richard Hornsby schooled us all that thought that. He did the leg work on it all. He has copies of everything & backup info on his site.

I still believe the same as I have since the beginning: I believe Casey used the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez names based on 2 houses that are at the end of her road. Each had an occupant with those names, be it owner or renter. Csylee was found in the woods between those houses from what I remember. I think she got the description for Zenaida Gonzalez after watching a csi show on TruTV that had that name in it. The description she gave of Zanny fits this lady that I'm talking about.

You are probably right about all of the above.  But in my memory at the time Morgan stepped in to help Z, that description (10) was not out there yet.  The suit came about early because of the way Z was treated by LE and public early on.  I have gone back and listened to Morgan with Cindy...that cleared up some of it for me.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: July 15, 2011, 02:07:21 PM »

Opinion
Six Things Casey Anthony Could Do on Monday and Five Things She Ought to Do
By Dr. Keith Ablow
Published July 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/07/15/six-things-casey-anthony-could-do-on-monday-and-five-things-ought-to-do/#ixzz1SCGpmRnb

This has been stated as precisely and clearly as I've read, anywhere. May be a template of what the future will be. Very, very interesting. I especially liked the part that Casey will NOT profit from this publication.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 15, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »

Coffee sloshing as I slide in.  Diana Tennis on Fox Orlando, she doesn't think there is a case here.  No real damages......

If this is true-I think she may be right.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/tag/clerk-of-the-court/

I know several people won't agree with this, as we all want somebody to stick it to Casey, but I don't think there's really a case either. I hope there is, though.

You see, I never thought Casey got the name Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez from this Zanaida Gonzalez. She comes no where near the made up description that Casey supplied, not even close.

I also thought Casey could have been the ZG ticketed the same day as Amy, but I was wrong as Richard Hornsby schooled us all that thought that. He did the leg work on it all. He has copies of everything & backup info on his site.

I still believe the same as I have since the beginning: I believe Casey used the Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez names based on 2 houses that are at the end of her road. Each had an occupant with those names, be it owner or renter. Csylee was found in the woods between those houses from what I remember. I think she got the description for Zenaida Gonzalez after watching a csi show on TruTV that had that name in it. The description she gave of Zanny fits this lady that I'm talking about.

I think the only link between Casey and this ZG is the fact that this ZG filled out a reception card to view a rental apartment at Sawgrass.  Combining the name and Sawgrass apts as Casey did is the only link to this case, but it was intially a big link.

I think it is a mistake to go before a jury for this..I don't think a jury is going to award much more then maybe what a years pay would have been for her.  I think that within a couple of months most people who had heard of the case knew there was no connection to this ZG.

I think Morgan's case rides on the fact that after that time Casey did not recant the babysitter theory until her trial..and that Cindy went around the country still trying to connect an alive Caylee to a babysitter kidnapping.

You're right...but the name Zaneida Gondalez, as well as Fernandez, is a popular name in the Hispanic community.

A good comparison for a causion male to use in a similar situation would be John Smith. Could you imagine how many people with that name would come forward?

With Zaneida, she did fill out a card at those apartments, and she did have a similar car, however the Focus was uber popular in 2008. Also, Casey buddy "Scam" had a gf that got a new car - you guessed it ... A Silver Ford Focus that her dad helped her get! Oh, & it was plain, not tricked out like the car that the Focus replaced.

I really believe Casey just took a little bit of fact & mixed it in with her fantastical story to seem more plausible.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: July 15, 2011, 02:15:55 PM »

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=640863

Inmate wants to sue Anthony for Caylee's death
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A South Carolina inmate has filed a petition against Casey Anthony seeking a DNA test to determine if he was the father of her 2-year-old toddler.
Edit to snip MB

OMG could you imagine how many guys will be doing this it would be easer to have all the men in FL just get a DNA test now  she was such a  
Fixed quote/missing bracket MB
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:40:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: July 15, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 15, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »

I think the only link between Casey and this ZG is the fact that this ZG filled out a reception card to view a rental apartment at Sawgrass.  Combining the name and Sawgrass apts as Casey did is the only link to this case, but it was intially a big link.

I think it is a mistake to go before a jury for this..I don't think a jury is going to award much more then maybe what a years pay would have been for her.  I think that within a couple of months most people who had heard of the case knew there was no connection to this ZG.

I think Morgan's case rides on the fact that after that time Casey did not recant the babysitter theory until her trial..and that Cindy went around the country still trying to connect an alive Caylee to a babysitter kidnapping.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: July 15, 2011, 02:19:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20110715,0,2345306.story
Casey Anthony: Second hearing today in civil case set for 3:30 p.m.
Judge Lisa Munyon is assigned to the case.

Judge Lisa Munyon is assigned to the case
Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
11:40 a.m. EDT, July 15, 2011
After this morning's abrupt hearing on the defamation case against Casey Anthony, a second one has been scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today in the chambers of Judge Lisa Munyon.

in chambers...that sucks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 15, 2011, 02:21:16 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html#ixzz1SBmQQdPD
News, Weather And More
Detective On Casey Anthony Case: Jury Pool Was Tainted
Port St. Lucie Man Hired By Defense To Investigate Case Speaks To WPBF 25 News

POSTED: 10:41 am EDT July 15, 2011

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html#ixzz1SByfACcz

I knew it!!!

NOW WHAT!!! what are they going to do about this, nothing I bet 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 15, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »

I sure hope this woman is a no nonsense judge.

Member, Orange County Bar Association, Volunteer Guardian Ad Litem

If she is a Guardian Ad Litem, she's the voice for the child in court, what is in the best interest of the child.  Good for her.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 15, 2011, 02:22:34 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-hearing-20110715,0,2345306.story

After this morning's abrupt hearing on the defamation case against Casey Anthony, a second one has been scheduled for 3:30 p.m. today in the chambers of Judge Lisa Munyon.

Thanks trimmonthelake

You keep us informed of updates "lickity split".

an angelic monkey

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: July 15, 2011, 02:23:35 PM »

Klaas,

Could you blow-up this photo of GR, island for us, please? Thank-you.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

What are they going to do ,drop off 100 men  on this Island for her pleasure

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 15, 2011, 02:23:37 PM »

As part of his investigation, Lyons conducted dozens of witness interviews. He questions the role of Anthony's father, George Anthony.

"When George was asked by the defense team, 'Have you ever sexually abused your daughter,' he never answered," Lyons says. "He just stared. He just stared. For more than 20 seconds, he just stared. And then he was asked if he was having an affair with Christa Holloway … and he denied that. But he never denied sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He never denied it to us, and so you have to wonder." ::snipping2::

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'd like to think George was literally speechless from the shock of that question . . . shock, in that he couldn't imagine where that question came from . . . of course, then he realized Casey and Bozo were behind it.   

One thing I've learned is you can't pick out a child molestor out in a line up, sometimes the one you never think would do that are doing it and that's how they get away with it, the biggest thing that hit me on that when George was on the stand was he said he would never have "harmed " Casey in that manner, harmed being the key word because molestors don't see it as harming them but rather loving them in their sick minds but perhaps it was just a bad choice of words, who knows but if it did, I am totally adamant that it is no excuse for any behavior she has shown and as a survivor of child molestation, I am totally offended by the reference of it, and IF it happened, shame on Casey and Cindy for leaving Caylee in George's care. JMO

I am sure GA answered that question.....he said something like I would NEVER do anything like that to my daughter..and JB came back at him with some snide remark...not enough money in the world to make me go back and find it...but I am 99% sure I am correct.  I remember thinking just answer the question A-hole!   That is one thing I will say about how JP handled testimony.....he allowed way to much commentary when the question was a yes or no.....ESPECIALLY with the A's...he did it in the the hearings as well. I was hoping he would be tougher with them in the trial and he was not....

Hi Sunny,

George did deny the sexual abuse charges on the stand in Casey's trial.

However in this article Lyons is talking about when he interviewed the A's with the defense team.  Which means nothing to me unless he can produce a video tape of that happening during his interview..and I doubt there is one.

I agree JP let the defense run the trial.thinking he was protecting his record ..but looks to me like the defense already through a monkey wrench into things with the appeal...don't think they'll win..but they can surely tie up that civil litigation for some time with these tactics.  They used all the tricks up to now..I am sure they will use a few more before this civil case even sees a courtroom hearing.

OK, I misread it then...sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 15, 2011, 02:26:50 PM »

News, Weather And More
Detective On Casey Anthony Case: Jury Pool Was Tainted
Port St. Lucie Man Hired By Defense To Investigate Case Speaks To WPBF 25 News

POSTED: 10:41 am EDT July 15, 2011

Read more: http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html#ixzz1SByfACcz

I knew it!!!

NOW WHAT!!! what are they going to do about this, nothing I bet 

Lmao! Blonde, I made the same mistake you just did. Read the article. The header is misleading. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 15, 2011, 02:26:53 PM »

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
@
@CarlKjono We've got someone heading out there stat!
11 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
@
@AmyHuizinga Yes. InSession is broadcasting it.
12 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Court confirmed 3:30 pm #CaseyAnthony defamation hearing. Room will hold first 7 people who arrive.
16 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/#!/OSCaseyAnthony     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 15, 2011, 02:30:59 PM »

I wonder what CA will do if KC asks for the cremated remains of Caylee to be returned to her??

I didn't even think of that!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 15, 2011, 02:32:39 PM »

Thanks trimmonthelake

You keep us informed of updates "lickity split".

an angelic monkey

Janet

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 15, 2011, 02:32:43 PM »

Klaas,

Could you blow-up this photo of GR, island for us, please? Thank-you.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

What are they going to do ,drop off 100 men  on this Island for her pleasure
No, just Gerlado, Baez and Mason~ you know:  Safe jocolor

And maybe Sims~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.