April 30, 2024, 03:51:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336615 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 15, 2011, 04:19:30 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says They will look into claims #CaseyAnthony is emotionally unstable. -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

GO MITNIK!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:06 PM »

Oh no!! 

Attys on HLN said that Baez would set up an LLC company for KC and any contract for an interview would be with the company. The company would pay Casey a salary and it would be very difficult for any judgements to get to the money.

They said OJ did the same thing and that the Goldman's had no luck getting to his money.

A boycott would work. The first time a network, show, publisher or other entity get badly burned, others will think twice before they sink their money into a no win situation.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:28 PM »

Oh no!! 

Attys on HLN said that Baez would set up an LLC company for KC and any contract for an interview would be with the company. The company would pay Casey a salary and it would be very difficult for any judgements to get to the money.

They said OJ did the same thing and that the Goldman's had no luck getting to his money.

He's prolly already done this ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:51 PM »

Oh no!! 

A boycott would work. The first time a network, show, publisher or other entity get badly burned, others will think twice before they sink their money into a no win situation.

That's the only recourse, apparently.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 15, 2011, 04:23:31 PM »

http://www.digtriad.com/news/article/182983/1/Casey-Anthony-Look-A-Like-Assaulted-With-Minivan

Watch this video!

This is insane.

This will give you a preview of exactly what Casey will go through once she gets out.

::snipping2::

Oklahoma -- An Oklahoma woman's outrage over the Casey Anthony verdict turned violent for an unsuspecting clerk.

Sammy Blackwell says a crazed woman tried to kill her because she thought Blackwell looked like Anthony.

The incident happened on July 8th, just days after Anthony was acquitted of murder in the death of her 2-year old daughter, Caylee.

::snipping2::

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #545 on: July 15, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

It's ironic that the only two people in the world that really understand each other won't even be speaking! I'm not sure how long this "break" with those 2 will last. If KC can weave a life of people that will give her attention without wanting to choke her, then she'll never turn back to her family, IMO. If she doesn't get a lot of money or have admirers around her, she may come back around. JMO.
I think it is very safe to bet this is what will happen, at least the money and admirers part.  I really feel that KC is going to be far from on "easy street" I don't see her making any money and if she makes some here and there it is not going to be substantial.  She is going to live a very lonely and empty life.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 15, 2011, 04:28:18 PM »

Earlier on HLN they were saying that Mumbles is claimign people are sending HIM money for slore since the trial.  They pressed Mumbles as to how much money, and Mumbles said THOUSANDS of dollars.  Mumbles was holding onto the money until slore is released and then will be giving it to her so she can start her new life. 

Wonder if the IRS knows about the thousands Mumbles claims he is holding and can get their hands on the money for the taxes owing?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30:27 PM »

TrialNotes Trial Notes
#CaseyAnthony found by 3 psych evaluators to be competent to assist in criminal trial, but is now too "unstable" to assist w/ civil defense?

http://twitter.com/#!/TrialNotes
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: July 15, 2011, 04:30:41 PM »

Earlier on HLN they were saying that Mumbles is claimign people are sending HIM money for slore since the trial.  They pressed Mumbles as to how much money, and Mumbles said THOUSANDS of dollars.  Mumbles was holding onto the money until slore is released and then will be giving it to her so she can start her new life. 

Wonder if the IRS knows about the thousands Mumbles claims he is holding and can get their hands on the money for the taxes owing?

Good point. And it's on the record too.....
I for one don't think it's true...........
Way to go mumbles........................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 15, 2011, 04:31:07 PM »

HLN, now. Discussing intl gotten by hired people to study blogs, etc., to determine what opinion is.

They found people thought George unlikeable so they ambushed him.

Isn't this malice of fore thought? They set George up to be hated and it worked. I think he might have a law suit here.

They are suggesting this intel gathering info BEFORE the trial. The pre-trial info and how it was used could be considered illegal.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »

I think it is very safe to bet this is what will happen, at least the money and admirers part.  I really feel that KC is going to be far from on "easy street" I don't see her making any money and if she makes some here and there it is not going to be substantial.  She is going to live a very lonely and empty life.

We can only pray .
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #551 on: July 15, 2011, 04:32:50 PM »

Thanks, Gypsy........ I'm sure you're right, Darn it.  It wouldn't surprise me though, if Cindy held some back. Cindy's sneaky that way. 

OH my gosh ..yes Cindy is sneaky..and Casey knows that..she learned at her knee.  I imagine she got the bulk of the pics out when she was out on bail.  After that Cindy would keep whatever pics interested her or thought they would her in some endeavor..Cindy would likely say well I bought the camera, I bought the film that took that picture.

I heard on the radio an independent TV somebody somethin somewhere was offering her $1 million dollars for her story. I have no idea about the details, cos they didn't give any. Any truth to that ya think?

It's ironic that the only two people in the world that really understand each other won't even be speaking! I'm not sure how long this "break" with those 2 will last. If KC can weave a life of people that will give her attention without wanting to choke her, then she'll never turn back to her family, IMO. If she doesn't get a lot of money or have admirers around her, she may come back around. JMO.

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #552 on: July 15, 2011, 04:33:09 PM »

OOOPS I GOT IN YOUR BOX!

I heard on the radio an independent TV somebody somethin somewhere was offering her $1 million dollars for her story. I have no idea about the details, cos they didn't give any. Any truth to that ya think?

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2011, 04:34:10 PM »

IRS rep needs to be at the exit door to grab that money (freeze it) as she leaves.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: July 15, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says #CaseyAnthony is counter suing Zanaida Gonzalez. Mitnik says his clients rights matter too. -jfell

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 15, 2011, 04:36:20 PM »

Wesh news just stated, record breaking for lightning strikes today over 300. 2500  !!
What's the forecast for Florida the day kc gets out???

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: July 15, 2011, 04:38:34 PM »

Hugh Hefner is a more stand-up guy than judges. 

To get my humor, sometimes it helps if you're also from Missouri.

Same here....but on a more positive notes and goodess knows we need them...I received a letter today from my State Rep., Tim Meadows

Dear XXXXXX:
I am writing this letter in response to your email concerning Caylee's Law.

I know that Rep. Brent Lassiter and others have already requested that legislation be drafted for the 2012 legislative session. We cannot have legislation written until December but I expect this to be a major issue for the upcoming legislative session in January. I will give this bill my full endorsement and support when it is presented on the House floor next year.

Respectfully,
Tim Meadows
state Representative
101st District

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 15, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealing bob kealing
Lawyer says #CaseyAnthony is psychologically unstable now.
23 seconds ago
Monkey Devil! You can't even make this stuff up Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealing bob kealing
Lawyer says #CaseyAnthony is psychologically unstable now.
23 seconds ago
Monkey Devil! You can't even make this stuff up Monkey Devil!
OH yeah, Casey can.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: July 15, 2011, 04:42:11 PM »

Wesh news just stated, record breaking for lightning strikes today over 300.
What's the forecast for Florida the day kc gets out???

Good one! Let's see "not guilty" lightening hits tree near where Caylee's remains found, civil case day which was crazy too and record lightening. You know we don't have time for a hurricane by the time she gets out so will just have to hope the thunderstorms that are in Orlando forecast all weekend find her. Maybe someone can send her a metal helmet with a long point on top. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.