April 30, 2024, 12:32:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 336590 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: July 15, 2011, 11:50:16 PM »

Being as nosey as I am and if Googlemap is correct, then the house Mallory and Tubesocks live in is pretty nice.  Do we know if they live alone or with her parents?  What does she do as we know he is unemployed most of the time.  What was his line of work anyway.  Maybe he pulls in good money for what he does and doesn't have to do it full time?  I was kinda thinking he was pulling the PTSD trick and possible collecting some type of temp. disablility payment due to involvement with all the Anthony goings on?  He does seem troubled, genuine or not!  Must remember he IS an Anthony though!  All MOO!

Is it the one that's close to a Lake?  I looked it up a while back and thought the same thing if it's the place by the lake.

How can this be? I thought he parked cars at events or something like that! I have no idea what Mallory does.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: July 15, 2011, 11:50:27 PM »

Anyone else think there's a chance she will be released within the next few hours?

Anything that would pizz us off is a probability.   
They said that the reporters were going to be sequestered tonight in the jail so they could video her release.  I think this was on HLN as it was posted earlier on this thread.  I think 3 reporters in all.  One is an AP reporter.

Does that mean she will be getting out very soon, perhaps?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #842 on: July 15, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »

Anyone else think there's a chance she will be released within the next few hours?

They said that the reporters were going to be sequestered tonight in the jail so they could video her release.  I think this was on HLN as it was posted earlier on this thread.  I think 3 reporters in all.  One is an AP reporter.

I so do not understand this. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 15, 2011, 11:51:44 PM »

And here I was worried about spending $9 on a paper towel holder today 
Go for it, if it makes you happy to look at it and use it! ie: if it works. Medicine for the kitchen. You work hard here.

All I can contribute to the Casey stuff today is "bah humbug"

OH the wedding will be just a week or so before she is to be disposed in Oct. I do wish the couple happiness. Did they have a girl or a boy?

c

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: July 15, 2011, 11:52:15 PM »

I heard on HLN this afternoon (thanks to Trimm's link to watch it online) that the few journalists (4 I think) were being allowed in at the jail at 10 PM Saturday night. And that they could report on it after she was released.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: July 15, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »

Go for it, if it makes you happy to look at it and use it! ie: if it works. Medicine for the kitchen. You work hard here.

OH the wedding will be just a week or so before she is to be disposed in Oct. I do wish the couple happiness. Did they have a girl or a boy?

c

I don't even buy paper towels.  Too expensive to just throw out. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: July 15, 2011, 11:53:11 PM »

Also on their registry at BedBathandBeyond...

H20 Waterproof California King Mattress Pad       
White

$34.99
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=-1555849225&
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh, the jokes I could make with that but I'll keep to myself! 

Now that's downright weird?  30 yr old bed wetter?  Whatever their need for a waterproof pad...yuck, keep it to themselves....don't they know people have to speculate?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: July 15, 2011, 11:53:13 PM »

The Happy Couple are either taking a cue from kc and going incognito or that's the only store I saw that had them registered. Geezz, I was hoping for some entertainment tonight.

Well, Mizjay, we could speculate on who will and who will not be in the wedding party?  Maybe they waited for the deposition to be scheduled to be SURE KC wouldn't crash the event!   
Girl...I will be shocked if kc is not there. This uncouth family has no shame, in fact I say the wedding will be bankrolled by some hungry tv show, arranged by Cindy.

Do you really? Well, I'm beyond predicting anything in this case. Maybe she will be the maid of honor. One thing's for sure. Caylee will not be the flower girl.   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: July 15, 2011, 11:53:59 PM »

c

They had a baby?  I thought they were just getting married. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: July 15, 2011, 11:54:13 PM »

c

I am a Bounty paper towel FREAK!!!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: July 15, 2011, 11:56:07 PM »

$600 laundry basket?   

Great minds, Klaas!!
Notice that it only has a 2 1/2 star rating -for $600.00?

I read the review.......... it suggests you could hire someone to do laundry cheaper.   

I have to admit I also had to look it up to read review.  lol

Dear Lord!  It has a washable inner laundry bag...they really shouldn't have included that.  Kinda tasteless considering! I know they weren't even thinking like I am but I'm starting to think that this isn't truly their registry and made up???!  I know it's kind of a brides wishlist but a $55 dinner plate?  For them?  Maybe?  I would want it but would never ask for that expensive of a gift and would buy it myself.  Maybe ol tubesocks is marrying up and into some rich folks?  Good for him if so but I hope he's good to her!  I would do anything I could to get out of that family too.  I would not help my lying slore of a sister either!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 15, 2011, 11:56:50 PM »

c

I am a Bounty paper towel FREAK!!!

Having 3 kids, who do not give a hoot, I cannot afford them.  I use rags and things like that, the sponge, etc. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 15, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »

Guess that karma is not too happy she is getting out of jail. Orlando getting pounded with storms.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279863/Strong-storms-roll-across-Central-Florida

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 15, 2011, 11:57:45 PM »

I so do not understand this. 

Embedded like they did in Gulf War I.

ps I have a friend visiting in Orlando this week. She said it started to lightning really badly around 4 pm. I told her it was God who was not happy with the appeal being filed. HLN said there were 300 lightning strikes today in the Orlando area. With the one near the body dump site last week and now these, seems IMO to happen on days that things are done in Casey's favor and not necessarily Caylee's. IMO

Remember it used to be said if you lied you would be struck by lightning?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #854 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:31 PM »

White

$34.99

Now that's downright weird?  30 yr old bed wetter?  Whatever their need for a waterproof pad...yuck, keep it to themselves....don't they know people have to speculate?

I can think of no other reason to have a waterproof pad unless it's a bed wetting problem. They do not breath and are not comfortable to sleep on. When my son was hitting potty training age, I'd fall asleep with him occasionally, and always got up feeling guilty about the waterproof pad and was grateful when he moved beyond that stage!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:43 PM »

Runaway computer, the posts posted without me hitting "post"

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: July 15, 2011, 11:58:50 PM »

The Happy Couple are either taking a cue from kc and going incognito or that's the only store I saw that had them registered. Geezz, I was hoping for some entertainment tonight.

Well, Mizjay, we could speculate on who will and who will not be in the wedding party?  Maybe they waited for the deposition to be scheduled to be SURE KC wouldn't crash the event!   
Girl...I will be shocked if kc is not there. This uncouth family has no shame, in fact I say the wedding will be bankrolled by some hungry tv show, arranged by Cindy.

Do you really? Well, I'm beyond predicting anything in this case. Maybe she will be the maid of honor. One thing's for sure. Caylee will not be the flower girl.   

Sad, yes Caylee will not be flower girl.........................................................they are so strange though, bet ya that they have some macabre picture of her on a table with flowers or something.  They cannot let anything just rest, always the last word and rubbing it in everybody's nose
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: July 16, 2011, 12:01:19 AM »

Having 3 kids, who at one time, besides potty training issues, drank either a bottle or a sippy cup, the waterproof pads make sense.  Or even to catch umm, don't really want to say what my mind is thinking, but think newlyweds.  Don't want to stain their mattress maybe?

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02:07 AM »

$600 laundry basket?   

That was my thought.  What obnoxious people. 

With this whole family's "backwards sort" of thinking, I bet they think they are buying "class".  LOL  What maroons.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02:28 AM »

White

$34.99

Now that's downright weird?  30 yr old bed wetter?  Whatever their need for a waterproof pad...yuck, keep it to themselves....don't they know people have to speculate?

$599.00 laundry basket? Looks like a round cooler to me. Very tacky but what did I expect from these people?  I noticed that nothing has been bought for them. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.