April 24, 2024, 01:35:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebecca Nalepa Zahau Found Hanging, Bound Mansion of Jonah Shacknai (Suicide)  (Read 229852 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 27, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/zahau-family-presses-for-new-probe-death-suicide-hanging-shacknai-mansion

Zahau Family Presses for New Probe

As Rebecca Zahau's loved ones prepare to submit new evidence to the state, her sister describes the initial investigation as sloppy and inadequate.

(snip)  That memory, Horwath said, was a small part of a nearly two-hour talk with a female detective who she now accuses of taking her words out of context to bolster the suicide finding.

(snip)  An expert who contends the condition of Zahau's remains indicate she could not have died in a hanging.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 27, 2011, 03:52:24 PM »

I am very suspicious of Adam.  The polygraph - inconclusive.  Finding Rebecca - cutting her down and suposedly trying to resusatate her... I would bet, if the time of death was correct, that it was quite obvious Rebecca was dead.  Why would he cut her down?  He has experience with knots.  He texted Jonah that Rebecca was dead.  Who does this?  Jonah was going thru a very difficult time.  You would think he would at the very least break this kind of news in person, knowing Max's condition was grave.  He left town IMO pretty quickly. 

Did he return for the funeral for Max?  He cared enough to fly out to CA, but with all this going on, he didn't stay or come back as far as I know, to support his brother?

I just don;t know what to think - but I am convinced this is not suicide...all IMO

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2011, 06:45:58 AM »

I am very suspicious of Adam.  The polygraph - inconclusive.  Finding Rebecca - cutting her down and suposedly trying to resusatate her... I would bet, if the time of death was correct, that it was quite obvious Rebecca was dead.  Why would he cut her down?  He has experience with knots.  He texted Jonah that Rebecca was dead.  Who does this?  Jonah was going thru a very difficult time.  You would think he would at the very least break this kind of news in person, knowing Max's condition was grave.  He left town IMO pretty quickly. 

Did he return for the funeral for Max?  He cared enough to fly out to CA, but with all this going on, he didn't stay or come back as far as I know, to support his brother?

I just don;t know what to think - but I am convinced this is not suicide...all IMO

Actually, Adam I believe stayed in CA until Max's funeral, which he attended.  We're just not sure when he left afterwards.

IMO Adam cut Becky down, pulled the gag out of her mouth and loosened the rope on her wrists - all - to explain any of his DNA that LE might find of his.

It's possible that Becky was dead before the time of death was set because Anne Bremner now has a witness that has been checked out and verified that heard a female cry for help from the mansion around 11:30 p.m. that night - and the screams were reported to LE TWICE.  Official reports indicate that Becky was cold to the touch and in rigor - IMO - Adam did not attempt CPR.

Adam's LDT was inconclusive - in other cases, people who have inconclusive answers have "assumed" to be lying and have been blistered for months and months.  We know that drugs can skew the reactions on a LDT and make it inconclusive.  Also, the polygrapher advised LE to have another LDT taken but LE said that the polygrapher "thought"  Adam was being truthful so LE announced to the public that Adam "passed" his LDT.  LE lied.

Jonah - repeatedly told one story about where he was that night and then changed his story; LE told the public over-and-over that Jonah "was by Max's beside" during the night that Becky died and was found.  The recent search warrants that were "unsealed" clearly reveal that Jonah wasn't even in the hospital at all that night from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.  More lies.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2011, 06:49:56 AM »

Another point:  Adam admits loosening the rope around the wrists before LE arrived.  Yet the ME/LE makes a determination that the rope was loose and Becky could have moved her hand in and out of the ropes to secure it behind her back.

I just think this is egregious - HOW in the world could everyone buy that story when Adam admitted messing with the rope - in other words, how could there be any integrity to a decison about her moving a hand in and out of the rope - there's NO way to "know" how the rope was "originally".

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:37 AM »

Another point about integrity:  LE put out a video of a woman showing how Becky could have tied the rope around her wrists; however, the rope used by LE for the video is larger and more pliable than the rope used on Becky.  How can anyone view LE's video with integrity when they haven't even use the "same type of rope"?

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2011, 01:25:38 PM »

Another point about integrity:  LE put out a video of a woman showing how Becky could have tied the rope around her wrists; however, the rope used by LE for the video is larger and more pliable than the rope used on Becky.  How can anyone view LE's video with integrity when they haven't even use the "same type of rope"?

There are so many things, the list would be very long of the things that were "far reaching" to make  a theory work.

There are too many assumptions made by LE.. WHY? 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #226 on: September 29, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »

Puzzler~ Thank you so much for keeping this in the forefront with updates. You bring up some very good questions. I hope someone else who is not looking to impress Mr Shacknai can prove what the majority of us know, that this case is......a homicide! (JMO)

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: September 30, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »

cartfly - you're welcome

this case is a mess and I hope Bremner can get the CA AG to order and independent investigation

last I understood is that Bremner is still trying to get complete investigative information from the San Diego Sheriff's Office

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: September 30, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »

LE trying to answer all the questions brought up by the family and Bremner - says they think the cry for help was "kids on the beach"

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/today-show-features-zahau-case#comments

'Today’ Show Features Zahau Case

(snip)  The 9-minute segment included a taped portion featuring Sgt. Dave Nemeth of the San Diego County Sheriff's Department. Nemeth said what the alleged witnesses may have heard “was unrelated to what happened in the mansion.”

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: October 01, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/01/rebecca-zahau-case-worth-a-thousand-words/

Rebecca Zahau case: Worth a thousand words
Posted on October 1, 2011 by Valhall

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: October 03, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »

We hear that the message written on the door inside the mansion was in block letters and that Becky's family says she didn't write like that.....now....attached is a link to Medicis Annual Report....please open it and scroll to page five....look at the signature on page 5, how it's written and who it is:

http://www.medicis.com/company/AR09.pdf

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #231 on: October 03, 2011, 12:34:33 AM »

We hear that the message written on the door inside the mansion was in block letters and that Becky's family says she didn't write like that.....now....attached is a link to Medicis Annual Report....please open it and scroll to page five....look at the signature on page 5, how it's written and who it is:

Page 5

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #232 on: October 03, 2011, 12:41:51 AM »

You're doing great work here Puzzler! 

Thank you for all the thought provoking information you've posted, hopefully there will be justice in this case.

::justice2NJ::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: October 03, 2011, 08:09:01 PM »

You're doing great work here Puzzler! 

Thank you for all the thought provoking information you've posted, hopefully there will be justice in this case.

::justice2NJ::

Texasmom - you're welcome.

Thank you for posting that "signature" hear (I don't know how to do that)....isn't it very interesting!?!?!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: October 03, 2011, 08:11:07 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/rebecca-zahau-family-not-received-evidence-about-her-death-cops

Rebecca Zahau's Family Still Hasn't Received Evidence About Her Death From Cops

Posted on Oct 03, 2011

(snip)   The San Diego County Sheriff's Department still hasn't turned evidence in the Rebecca Zahau death case over to her grieving family, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2011, 12:24:54 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/04/rebecca-zahau-case-a-dynamic-loading-analysis-of-the-fall/

Rebecca Zahau case: A Dynamic Loading Analysis of the Fall

Posted on October 4, 2011 by Valhall

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2011, 08:44:27 AM »

Thank you for all the interesting information, Puzzler.   I believe Max and Rebecca's deaths  both are very suspicious and I don't know what it's going to take, but they need to be investigated again.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2011, 11:34:25 PM »

Thank you for all the interesting information, Puzzler.   I believe Max and Rebecca's deaths  both are very suspicious and I don't know what it's going to take, but they need to be investigated again.  JMHO

Muffbee - TY

Yes - an "independent" investigation is what is needed.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2011, 11:39:33 PM »

BBM below - I guess we'll eventually find out what "very soon" means to LE.

http://www.10news.com/news/29400834/detail.html

Investigators Finish 2nd Review Of Zahau Cellphone

Extended Probe Does Not Uncover New Information, Investigators Say
October 5, 2011

Nesbitt told 10News investigators initially conducted a manual search of Zahau's phone, a Samsung Focus, but new technology was used in the latest review to closely examine anything the phone's contents might reveal.

"We have received no new information," Nesbitt said. "We are willing to receive any new information, but we have not."

Nesbitt said investigators finished their reports and will eventually give the phone back to the Zahau family very soon.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2011, 07:09:23 AM »

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15628858/sheriff-to-release-cell-phone-and-case-files-to-zahau-family-attorney

Sheriff to release cell phone and case files to Zahau family attorney
October 6, 2011

(snip)  Lt. Nesbit said the intact cell phone and other items belonging to the victim will be returned "in about one week" to the Zahau family attorney, Anne Bremner. The Seattle-based lawyer wants the cell phone and evidence in the case turned over as soon as possible.

"We going to do everything we can to investigate and have the phone forensically examined," Bremner said.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.