April 25, 2024, 06:13:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebecca Nalepa Zahau Found Hanging, Bound Mansion of Jonah Shacknai (Suicide)  (Read 229891 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2011, 03:09:11 PM »

CEO Shacknai Wields Small Army Against Speculation on Death of His Girlfriend

(snip)
In the letter, Shacknai’s lawyer told Bremner that her statements that he is rich and powerful enough to influence law enforcement officials’ investigation of the deaths are “false” and “constitute defamation, per se.” The letter claims that Shacknai “never once considered retaining an attorney” throughout the investigation and that “it is only now,” because of Bremner’s allegations, that he has had to do so. That statement stands in contradiction to Sheriff Bill Gore, who told the Sept. 2 press conference that Shacknai had lawyers present when his department briefed the family on their findings prior to their public release.

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-business/ceo-shacknai-wields-small-army-against-speculation-on-death-of-his-girlfriend/9609

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2011, 11:45:11 PM »

Rebecca Zahau Did Not Get On With Boyfriend’s Ex-Wife, Says Sister

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/09/rebecca-zahau-didn-t-get-jonah-shacknai-s-ex-wife-dina-says-sister

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2011, 12:26:01 AM »

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8714.jpg

Collection of pictures
look at 2nd row, middle picture
bed and ruler
note bed post is moved approx. 7" from where it was originally (indendation in the carpet)

question:  if the bed moved when Rebecca went over the balcony, why doesn't the carpet look like the bed moved across the carpet, making the carpet look disturbed?

Tonight, on Dr. Drew's show was Ann Bremner who said experts pointed out to her that the carpet doesn't look like the bed moved under the forced of someone jumping over a balcony - it looks like someone picked up the end of the bed and moved it slightly.

I "had" to go look at the picture - it that's right!  The carpet does not indicate that the bed pulled along the floor.   Stunning!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2011, 07:06:45 AM »

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/images/rz8714.jpg

Collection of pictures
look at 2nd row, middle picture
bed and ruler
note bed post is moved approx. 7" from where it was originally (indendation in the carpet)

question:  if the bed moved when Rebecca went over the balcony, why doesn't the carpet look like the bed moved across the carpet, making the carpet look disturbed?

Tonight, on Dr. Drew's show was Ann Bremner who said experts pointed out to her that the carpet doesn't look like the bed moved under the forced of someone jumping over a balcony - it looks like someone picked up the end of the bed and moved it slightly.

I "had" to go look at the picture - it that's right!  The carpet does not indicate that the bed pulled along the floor.   Stunning!
In addition to your observations of the carpet appearing undisturbed by the foot of the bed, I couldn't help but notice several things myself.

In the photo of the leg of the bed with the ruler/rope, I noticed the bed frame appears to be rusted.

The balcony appears to be rusty as well. You would think financially well off people would have their home in better repair.  A small paint job wouldn't cost that much.

I am curious, according to the documentation from the autopsies, both Max's and Rebecca's were done by Jonathan Lucas, ME.

According to Max's autopsy, he suffered:

Anoxic/ischemic encephalopathy
Due to resuscitated cardiopulmonary arrest
Due to cervical spinal cord contusion
Due to blunt force trauma of head and neck
( http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/me-ms.pdf ).

How does one, especially a child, with these type of injuries retain their senses/composure/frame of mind to say "Ocean" in reference to the dog?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2011, 07:54:19 AM »

The last picture in this report, shows two heel prints, a boot print (allegedly from LE) and toe prints- . 

Where are the other boot prints and how does an individual with bound feet, leave two side by side heel prints, and nothing between those prints and the toe prints when she would have to "shuffle" her feet to walk, leaving some sort of trail/disturbance? After all, she was nude and barefoot.

Who jumps nude?

Any indication of what the temp was that night?

Where were her clothes that she "removed"?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/09/rebecca-zahau-case-how-maxs-accident-didnt-happen/

Rebecca Zahau case: How Max’s accident didn’t happen

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/09/08/rebecca-zahau-case-a-review-of-the-autopsy-report/

Rebecca Zahau Case: A review of the autopsy report

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »

Wow!!!  Check out this great post by Valhall on Hinky Meter - especially about the red dog bone.  I DID notice that dog bone in in the picture of the bed with the tow rope  - looked at the scene depiction with the notes and never picked up on the fact that the dog bone was NOT a part of LE's notes:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1341

I believe, if I was a member of Rebecca's family, I would be demanding the release of the following evidence, and I would not stop fighting until it was ALL produced:

1. ALL UNEDITED photographs of crime scene.
2. Complete autopsy report with photographs.
3. ALL DNA test results.
4. ALL fingerprint analyses.
5. ALL toxicology reports.
6. ALL of her cell phone records (including text messages and voicemail recordings) from the beginning of the day that Max's accident happened until the end of the day upon which she was found dangling dead from a rope.
7. ALL written communications.
8. ALL testimony of witnesses. Including EMTs at the scene and their medical reports.

I would also be demanding to know why:

1. Why the rubber dog bone was not listed as a piece of evidence at the immediate crime scene.
2. Whether the rubber dog bone was tested in anyway.
3. What the red stain on the carpet was.
4. Any and all testing done on the towel found in the hall.
5. Where her clothes were found and what condition they were in. And any test results that were conducted on them.
6. Why the dryer sheet that was lying in the immediate crime scene area was not listed as an item of evidence, and whether any testing was done it, and where those results are.
7. What the reddish marks are on the carpet in the guest room. Are those footprints? Is it blood? What is it?
8. I would want the name of the officer who owned the "boot" that left the print on the balcony, and I would want the forensic testing results that prove that boot made that shoe imprint on the balcony....and I'd want to be able to ask him if he actually stepped out there prior to pictures being taken.

I would want to hear with my own ears that the last voicemail she received was that Max's condition and turned grave with imminent death. And I would want to hear who the person was that told her that, and hear the tone in their voice.

I would want confirmation from the hospital that at somewhere between midnight and 10 minutes till 1 in the morning that Dinah and Jonah had been told that their son's status had turned to "grave with imminent death".

I bet I think of some more...I just bet I do.

If this was my daughter and I was being fed this insulting package of information - replete with a model to back up the bizarreness....I'd be spitting lightning bolts.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2011, 08:09:52 PM »

Here's a link to pictures.  The red dog bone is very noticable in several of the pictures, even the one with the layout of the room and LE's notes listing what was found in the room.  LE's list does not include the red dog bone, nor the dryer sheet laying on the floor (or what looks like a dryer sheet to me).

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/index.html

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »

hey puzzler! i have been following this case over on the hinky too.  i don't post there but i read everything and i am very impressed with all the information they have over there. this case is truly baffling. i do NOT believe she killed herself. she was murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »

hey puzzler! i have been following this case over on the hinky too.  i don't post there but i read everything and i am very impressed with all the information they have over there. this case is truly baffling. i do NOT believe she killed herself. she was murdered

Sunshine - there are some GREAT posts on Hinky about Rebecca and Max.  I do not think that Rebecca killed herself and it's really beginning to look like LE's investigation was not as complete, nor accurate, as it should have been.

It is intriquing for "sleuthers". 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »

I think that the little boys death did not happen the way that it has been described..especially about the bannister..
I do not think that Rebecca killed herself either..both of these deaths should be looked at closer if you ask me..just ridiculous...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2011, 10:23:09 PM »

Just had another thought. 

Rebecca's hands...nothing has been said about her hands....if it were me, I'm not used to handling marine tow rope and I think if I used that rope in all the maneuvering she would have had to do with binding her ankles and her wrists, etc., that there would be some indications on my hands.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2011, 10:28:22 PM »

Rebecca's hands...nothing has been said about her hands....if it were me, I'm not used to handling marine tow rope and I think if I used that rope in all the maneuvering she would have had to do with binding her ankles and her wrists, etc., that there would be some indications on my hands.

the marine ropes that we use for our boats has like a smooth coating on them I think...not really rough or splintery feeling..was it that kind of rope ya think?
she didn't tie those knots by herself..it takes some practice to do those knots..jmo

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2011, 12:02:30 AM »

the marine ropes that we use for our boats has like a smooth coating on them I think...not really rough or splintery feeling..was it that kind of rope ya think?
she didn't tie those knots by herself..it takes some practice to do those knots..jmo

Cookie - that rope that was used for the hanging looks harder and smoother to me than the rope that LE used for their video which looks larger, looser and more supple.  Does it appear that way to you?

Also, wouldn't any video that LE produces had to have used "like" material (rope of the same kind) to be credible?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/rz.pdf

Please look at page 17 - prints

toe prints - don't look human to me - which are rounded, especially if a person is standing on their toes.

Looks more like the pads of a dog's print to me.

Also, heel prints - supposedly entire foot prints - Rebecca must have been flatfooted because there's no pattern for the arch areas of the feet

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2011, 04:45:38 PM »

Hey All!!

Glad to see there's an interest in this "closed" case.

The findings in this case are obviously incorrect.  It seems as though the case was signed off rather quickly. 

Doesn't it take weeks/months for toxicology reports to come back?
Wouldn't this be important information in making a determination as to cause of death?

According to my way of thinking, in order to understand Rebecca's death, we need to examine the information available on Max's death.

We observed the reinactment of Max going over the railing using the mannequins.  Max was 45 inches= 3.75 feet.  It shows him towering over the railing.  I was told an adult mannequin was used in this demonstration.  The majority aren't going to question this visual, but will accept it as it is from an offical source.

Also, from my understanding, at the scene was a soccer ball and a scooter.  The scooter was on (?) Max's leg.  Thiws makes no sense unless it was downstairs and fell on top of Max.  But then again, if we are to believe reports that Rebecca attempted CPR on Max, this would have had her flipping him over- why would the scooter then be on top of him- again, unless it fell over on top of him.  His facial injuries would suggest alot of blood since the floor was carpeted over cement.

What seems more plausable to me is that Max was playing with the soccer ball and either kicked it, threw it or had it thrown to him (by the 13yr old sister, or his siblings) and it landed in the chandalier, Max then tried to retrieve it by grabbing ahold of the swinging chandalier, lost his balance and fell.

According to reports, Rebecca was stated as saying Max said "Ocean" in reference to the family dog.  I believe this was a made up attempt to protect the other child(ren) to spare them the trauma of the investigation following the injury/death of their brother.

Max's death was caused by going "over a railing".

Rebecca's death also appears to be caused by "going over a railing".

Neither had witnesses. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2011, 04:53:22 PM »

Monkey King:

OCCAM'S RAZOR!!

Max went over the railing and died.

Rebecca went over the railing and died.

(Gives me cold chills.)

Eye for an eye?

Good point about the soccer ball - I hadn't thought of that aspect - could have happened that way.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2011, 05:02:43 PM »

How did Rebecca manage to get across the balcony with only one alleged pair of heel prints and a few alleged toe prints to where she allegedly jumped/fell/dove from while being bound, gagged and bound again?

How about someone called her out there, so she had her prints on the door while someone else entered her room wearing gloves. She was then hit in the head, undressed, bound, gagged and bound again then handed off to someone (boot print) out on the balcony who threw her off. The person handing her off put her in a standing position to get the dirt on her feet, the person throwing her off balcony leaned her over the railing, thus the evidence of her touching the railing.  Look at the position of the alleged heel prints facing the boot print.

All items involved were placed in her hand, while knocked out, to transfer prints.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2011, 05:10:45 PM »

What do we know about Jonah's brother?

How long was he there?

Where did he come from?

Why was he there?

Was he there alone?

How close was he to the ex wife Dina?

Does he have a criminal record?

Does the ex wife?

Lot's of questions......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.