April 18, 2024, 01:20:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 415149 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2011, 02:36:51 PM »

I won't be watching her release either as I will  either be on here or in bed.  Since Mason is packing heat I hope something provokes him to use it and he injures KC and Bozo and whatever others are there to help her get away.  I said injured but wanted to say kills KC but then I would have to ask forgiveness. 

Perhaps the dumbest statement that an armed person can make is "I am armed".

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2011, 02:37:09 PM »

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pro-life-group-unsuccessfully-tries-to-talk-to-casey-anthony-in-jail-52352/
Fri, Jul. 15 2011 12:02 PM EDT
Pro-Life Group Unsuccessfully Tries to Talk to Casey Anthony in Jail
By Jeff Schapiro | Christian Post Contributor

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/07/16/nr.mattingly.casey.anthony.cnn
Added On July 16, 2011
CNN's David Mattingly reports on the plans being made for Casey Anthony's top secret release from jail.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2011, 02:39:32 PM »

I won't be watching her release either as I will  either be on here or in bed.  Since Mason is packing heat I hope something provokes him to use it and he injures KC and Bozo and whatever others are there to help her get away.  I said injured but wanted to say kills KC but then I would have to ask forgiveness. 

ITA

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2011, 02:41:24 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28571046/detail.html#ixzz1SICDcrS7
Restaurant Mogul Takes Out Ad In Response To Anthony Verdict
Jeff Ruby Buys Advertisement In Orlando Sentinel
POSTED: 11:57 am EDT July 16, 2011
UPDATED: 12:01 pm EDT July 16, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cincinnati restaurant mogul Jeff Ruby took out an ad in an Orlando newspaper Saturday expressing his disapproval of the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Ruby said the jury made the wrong decision.

The advertisement in the Orlando Sentinel displays the words "Orlando Justice" and "Unreasonable Doubt" above Ruby's signature.

Ruby told WESH 2 News that he took out the ad instead of running an editorial because he thought more people would see it.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28571046/detail.html#ixzz1SILkCEvE

~ Peter Frampton
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2011, 02:42:05 PM »

ITA
He's armed alright, and legged, and footed and handed....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2011, 02:42:07 PM »

IMO the only thing he is armed with is his middle finger.....and you are so right...a RESPONSIBLE person who is armed does not broadcast it....he is full of diarrhea....I know know the real meaning of there is no fool, like an old fool....I always thought it was old men chancing younger women....but now I know it's old men who are no longer productive in ANYTHING!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2011, 02:42:21 PM »

The object of this " game" that the Ants and her DT are playing is, get as much money from this as possible, delay any further civil court cases in order to keep the money.
I don't think that Cindy and George are victims any more. I never did think that Cindy was interested in finding Caylee, she just wanted to keep this story alive as long as possible and keep the money and sympathy coming their way.
Why hasn't George left ? Becasue he is a pansy and he sees the payday coming their way. Where does he have to go ?  Where did he ever have to go ? The house and everything was in Cindy's name, he worked off and on at never a career, but just some security low paying jobs. We have a company at the complex where I live, pays about $10.00 an hour. Supervisors and managers of course get more. And the guys with this company who do the cash trucks like Brinks, get way more.  But George never seemed to get above the entry level position anywhere.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: July 16, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »

I won't be watching her release either as I will  either be on here or in bed.  Since Mason is packing heat I hope something provokes him to use it and he injures KC and Bozo and whatever others are there to help her get away.  I said injured but wanted to say kills KC but then I would have to ask forgiveness.  

ITA

Under the Concealed Carry laws in our state, you are told NOT to announce you are armed. If you open carry, it is obvious you are armed, but not CC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: July 16, 2011, 02:45:55 PM »

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html#ixzz1SICsfxjT

Also here: http://www.wftv.com/news/28571472/detail.html

Search Diver Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Badali was recruited by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to assist in the search for Caylee back in November of 2008. He headed the dive team that spent hours in the water searching the Little Econ River in east Orange County.

Badali has filed suit in hopes of recouping the costs of his dive search.

Is it possible that all civil lawsuits will result in one class action lawsuit.  In other words ... one desposition or one negotiated settlement.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2011, 02:46:29 PM »

Well, Big Mouth Mason~

Doesn't matter if you have a concealed weapons permit or not-

You are not allowed to have it at a jail facility or a courthouse.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/possession.html

Possession Restrictions

The following is a list of places where you are restricted from carrying a weapon or firearm even if you have a license. Please note that this is a simplified list. The places marked by an asterisk (*) may have exceptions or additional restrictions. See Section 790.06 (12), Florida Statutes for a complete listing.
any place of nuisance as defined in s. 823.05
any police, sheriff, or highway patrol station
any detention facility, prison, or jail; any courthouse
any courtroom*

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2011, 02:46:57 PM »

Well, Big Mouth Mason~

Doesn't matter if you have a concealed weapons permit or not-

You are not allowed to have it at a jail facility or a courthouse.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/possession.html

Possession Restrictions

The following is a list of places where you are restricted from carrying a weapon or firearm even if you have a license. Please note that this is a simplified list. The places marked by an asterisk (*) may have exceptions or additional restrictions. See Section 790.06 (12), Florida Statutes for a complete listing.
any place of nuisance as defined in s. 823.05
any police, sheriff, or highway patrol station
any detention facility, prison, or jail; any courthouse
any courtroom*

::snipping2::

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »

If you do nothing else..LISTEN TO THIS!!!  Bill Shaffer pulls out all the stops...BULL POOPY and I DON'T CARE!!!!!  I love it!!

Bill says they got 300,000.00 for those pictures.....

Got to find a program that just copy's Bill's interview at the end....
He NAILED it..................!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2011, 02:51:19 PM »

I disagree.  I would think twice before taking someone on if I thought for one minute he/she was armed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 16, 2011, 02:51:48 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743157
2011-CA-008709-O BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Summons Issued orig. and copy to atty by hand

07/15/2011Civil Cover Sheet

07/15/2011Complaint

What is this about and who is David Badali?

He is one of the divers who participated in the search for Caylee in the water, the search that LP organized

There's gonna be a long line pretty soon ... lol
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: July 16, 2011, 02:52:09 PM »

Dont know if this was ever posted.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: July 16, 2011, 02:53:51 PM »

I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL..... I HATE THEM ALL...I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL....I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL.....I HATE THEM ALL.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 16, 2011, 02:58:07 PM »

I hope that TMZ or Radar On line gets the exclusive and publishes it before the three pool regular journalists are allowed to.
There are three private airports in Orlando. It will get figured out. There will be some unusual buzz somewhere. I go to the Fairmont Hotel every working day as it is a shortcut and I know when someone big is arriving. ( The Queen, Bono, Arni S. Neil Young ) More guys with earwires in the lobby, more scrutiny of the front door and the escalator and guys watching the elevator.
Too many persons will BB's and cell phone cameras and iPhones. 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: July 16, 2011, 02:59:06 PM »

Dont know if this was ever posted.

Should ask Bill Shaeffer, however it was done with OJ of his FUTURE funds IF this could be done with kc future funds. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.