March 28, 2024, 11:17:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413277 times)
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 16, 2011, 10:42:58 PM »

Hm so nobody is taking real time video so we will not know when she is released? I wonder if the reporters will have people following every car out of their?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #621 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:38 PM »

They have a flight from Orlando International to Mercedita Airport which is a small airport in PR

Aircraft    Airbus A320 (twin-jet) (A320/Q - track or photos)
Origin      Orlando Intl (KMCO - track or info)
Destination      Mercedita (TJPS / PSE - track or info)
       Other flights between these airports
Route    VALCA ELMUC IDAHO RTE4 JOSHE RTE10 PSE
Date      Saturday, July 16 2011
Duration      2 hours 32 minutes
Status      Scheduled
Distance      Direct: 1,181 sm

I don't think they will transport her on a public plane..the passengers would revolt..

I'm with Blink she is flying out on Todd M's private plane or helio to I am thinking the Bahamas..but what do I know?

Maybe but so far they have nothing schedules to fly out of any of the airports in Orlando or surrounding areas. I would think helicopters would have to schedule a flight plan.

Not all private plans have to report a flight plane..usually just time of departure.

Private planes don't have to file flight plans nor do they have to do so at time of departure.  I don't know about helicopters, but for planes, they don't unless they are flying IFR (instrument flight rules)

That is exactly what I was thinking, and flying at night requires IFR doesn't it versus VFR?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #622 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:10 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange Co sheriff's helicopter takes off from Executive airport

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Image #3
A Canadian radio station paid a plane to fly a banner over the jail that says 'Guilty B!tc#.'

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280320/?cmpid=caseytwitter

Canadian Monkeys are proud.

Where is that Canadian Flag icon?

Yeah, where is it? I was gonna post it, just saw it yesterday. Oh well, in appreciation of Canada's chutzpah (jewish=balls) I'll sing you what I know of the Canadian National Anthem..

(ahem* cough* clears throat)

Oh Canada!  (followed by the sound of hockey sticks and pucks!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:11 PM »

Is anyone still getting Jim's ustream?
Keeps going on and offline for me...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:43 PM »

Dude who wants to marry Casey...stoner, total stoner! He even works at a pizzaria! How convient! Bet he drives a Sunbird too. Got Duct Tape?
omg....and he has a 14 carat ring for her...you cannot make this stuff up..seriously...lolololol..and a barbecue pizza....**dying here**

Too hysterical.  This dud has no idea the size or cost of a 14 carat ring...that would be his life time earnings....but bet he no longer has even the pizza job!  He even said the   name of the  pizzaria.....can you hear the canceled orders ringing in? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:56 PM »

They have a flight from Orlando International to Mercedita Airport which is a small airport in PR

Status      Scheduled

I don't think they will transport her on a public plane..the passengers would revolt..

I'm with Blink she is flying out on Todd M's private plane or helio to I am thinking the Bahamas..but what do I know?

Maybe but so far they have nothing schedules to fly out of any of the airports in Orlando or surrounding areas. I would think helicopters would have to schedule a flight plan.

Not all private plans have to report a flight plane..usually just time of departure.

Private planes don't have to file flight plans nor do they have to do so at time of departure.  I don't know about helicopters, but for planes, they don't unless they are flying IFR (instrument flight rules)

really that sucks I thought everything in the air had to have a flight plan per FAA rules. And the controllers need to know so other planes do not fly in another path.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:14 PM »

He is back...I was getting anxious....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:38 PM »

Keeps going on and offline for me...
  me to
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: July 16, 2011, 10:45:50 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange Co sheriff's helicopter takes off from Executive airport

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Image #3
A Canadian radio station paid a plane to fly a banner over the jail that says 'Guilty B!tc#.'

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/280320/?cmpid=caseytwitter

Canadian Monkeys are proud.

Where is that Canadian Flag icon?

Yeah, where is it? I was gonna post it, just saw it yesterday. Oh well, in appreciation of Canada's chutzpah (jewish=balls) I'll sing you what I know of the Canadian National Anthem..

(ahem* cough* clears throat)

Oh Canada!  (followed by the sound of hockey sticks and pucks!)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:07 PM »

Status      Scheduled

That is exactly what I was thinking, and flying at night requires IFR doesn't it versus VFR?

Yes. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:26 PM »

http://i54.tinypic.com/2r5ci7s.jpg
Don't know if this is a hoax or what.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:30 PM »

She's not getting any special treatment but there's cops every 50 yards on John Young? Gmab!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:30 PM »

He's back on live:

Streaming live video by Ustream
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 16, 2011, 10:47:39 PM »

Traffic cams.  SR 50 at SR $23 seems to be the one closest to the jail

http://trafficland.com/city/MCO/index.html
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:28 PM »

Maybe a couple hundred people will sporatically make 911 calls from various payphones throughout the night... Keep the cops busy so Casey doesn't get presidential treatment.

Skank.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »

Status      Scheduled

really that sucks I thought everything in the air had to have a flight plan per FAA rules. And the controllers need to know so other planes do not fly in another path.

Nope.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:48 PM »

He is talking about the woman he talked to with bad smokers voice.. she sounded like that woman from the reality show commercial

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »

Instrument flight rules (IFR) is a set of procedures that allows a pilot holding an instrument rating to fly according to aircraft instrumentation, rather than by reference to outside visual navigation. Although pilots can legally fly their aircraft without a flight plan in good weather, federal aviation regulations require them to file instrument flight plans when flying in low-visibility conditions, clouds and low ceiling conditions while in Class A airspace or at any time while operating under IFR. You can contact the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and file an IFR flight plan in a few small steps.

Read more: Flight Plan | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/flight-plan/#ixzz1SKKOP8hh

Anyone who's ever wondered where a small privately owned aircraft might be flying can easily track it if it is flying on an instrument flight plan. Instrument flight plans are required of all aircraft when flying in Instrument Meteorological Conditions and recommended at other times for increased safety and Air Traffic Control assistance. If a pilot files an instrument flight plan with the Federal Aviation Administration, it is logged into the Air Traffic Control system and becomes publicly available and trackable via designated Web-based flight trackers, in the same way as a scheduled airline flight.

Read more: Flight Plan | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/flight-plan/#ixzz1SKKXACm8
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:57 PM »

Two new emoticons added to the pop up (click on more)

Airlinemonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: July 16, 2011, 10:49:09 PM »

Status      Scheduled

http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=kmco  Live ATC tower from MCO...Orlando Int'l
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.