March 28, 2024, 08:28:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413145 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2011, 09:53:43 AM »

Ooops, sry got in your box........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 10:01:27 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279785/Last-day-in-jail-for-Casey-Anthony
 ::snipping2::

So how will Casey spend her final hours as an inmate in the county jail?

It's likely her last day in jail will be much like her first.

She will spend the majority of the day alone inside her 12½-foot by 7-foot jail cell.

Casey has been held in protective custody, which means 45 minutes to shower and one hour in the recreation yard, weather permitting, all without being allowed to have any contact with other inmates.

There are no video visitations with Casey's family scheduled on her last day. She hasn't taken any since 2008.

Casey's final meal at the jail will consist of turkey rice casserole, bread, green beans, cake and milk.

Her last day inside the confines of the jail will likely go off with few fireworks.

But once she's out, things could get interesting.

::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »

What are grand mal seizures?

Grand mal seizures, or generalized tonic-clonic seizures, are seizures that involve muscle contractions, muscle rigidity, and loss of consciousness. These seizures result from abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Grand mal seizures affect the entire body, and may happen just once or multiple times (as in the case of epilepsy).

Grand mal seizures tend to follow a pattern of symptoms that can become recognizable. The seizure often starts with an aura, or a change in sensation characterized by hallucinations, dizziness, and abnormal sights, smells, tastes or feelings. The aura is followed by loss of consciousness, a contraction of all the muscles (tonic phase), and then rhythmic muscle spasms (clonic phase). Grand mal seizures often last for several minutes.

Usually, people recover from a grand mal seizure feeling mild confusion, weakness, and tiredness. Grand mal seizures are marked by amnesia (memory loss), so that the person who has the seizure does not remember what happened. While the seizure itself generally does not cause permanent damage, it is possible for injury to result during the seizure. ::snipping2::

http://www.bettermedicine.com/article/grand-mal-seizures

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:08 AM »

Good morning fatcatlurker, Nuna, Rosenut, trimmonthelake, Green Eyes, Monken, Jazzy, kimmy2, cherjers, lilme, snoopy, karenmamo, pharlap (+ 1 Hidden) and 40 Guests.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

We first heard about Caylee exactly 3 years ago today.  On this date, 2008 George & Cindy picked up the car from the tow yard.

Now KC get's to strut out of jail by helicopter, suv's like a Rock Star Princess.

Good Morning All-

KC, not sure it matters now, but the deathmobile was picked up from Johnson's on July 15th, 2008.

However, today is the 3rd Anniversary of her first arrest.

Blonde- did you post the seizure info for when we have our collective Grand mal after her release?

Sigh.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2011, 10:25:10 AM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2011, 10:26:06 AM »

What are grand mal seizures?

Grand mal seizures, or generalized tonic-clonic seizures, are seizures that involve muscle contractions, muscle rigidity, and loss of consciousness. These seizures result from abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Grand mal seizures affect the entire body, and may happen just once or multiple times (as in the case of epilepsy).

Grand mal seizures tend to follow a pattern of symptoms that can become recognizable. The seizure often starts with an aura, or a change in sensation characterized by hallucinations, dizziness, and abnormal sights, smells, tastes or feelings. The aura is followed by loss of consciousness, a contraction of all the muscles (tonic phase), and then rhythmic muscle spasms (clonic phase). Grand mal seizures often last for several minutes.

Usually, people recover from a grand mal seizure feeling mild confusion, weakness, and tiredness. Grand mal seizures are marked by amnesia (memory loss), so that the person who has the seizure does not remember what happened. While the seizure itself generally does not cause permanent damage, it is possible for injury to result during the seizure. ::snipping2::

http://www.bettermedicine.com/article/grand-mal-seizures

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Psychologist who interviewed Casey: She had grand mal seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bMB4h

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2011, 10:26:28 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

We first heard about Caylee exactly 3 years ago today.  On this date, 2008 George & Cindy picked up the car from the tow yard.

Now KC get's to strut out of jail by helicopter, suv's like a Rock Star Princess. 

How ironic is that? So disgusting. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »

Good morning monkeys everyone's where kc will go.  Straight to helll in this life and the next.  I for one don't want to see that evil face again

Ditto here!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2011, 10:29:27 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/16/casey-anthony-caylee-murder-trial-acquitted-cindy-george-nancy-grace/

Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »

I will give 6 months for  her to be doing road rage or something to be back in a jail

Hey, if she stays in Florida, this could work. Especially if she has to resort to selling Oxycontins for cash. In Palatka.  Monkey Devil!

She and Misty could be roomies! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 10:32:23 AM »

Good morning Blink! I see ya in the rafters. 

Good job on that Baby Daddy piece you did! I ventured over to post & my comment kept kicking back. I changed my email, maybe the reason?

3 things are still bothering me...

1: Juror & witness tampering. My gut is telling me that 1 or more jurors are very pro equal rights & anti dp. My gut is telling me that these same (1 or more) jurors were planted to sway the other jurors that are followers by nature.

2: I believe that reasonable doubt was started online & in the public in 2008 from July - December by using George Anthony. I'm going to research when the very first incest allegation against George or Lee was planted in people's minds. I think people that advocate against something such as the dp will do whatever it takes to save a life. Once I ( or somebody else) can find when the very first allegation hit the web, maybe it could be traced back to the defense of Casey.

3: I believe Casey started using drugs after she met her new group of friends. I keep remembering her chloroform searches...most especially "inhalation" & "chloroform habit". I'm wondering if Casey was starting to dabble in Meth. Those same ingredients are used in the manufacture of Meth. How long are drugs detectable in your system? It used to be said 31 days for certain drugs. Why was Casey stuck on 31 days? Seems weird to not say June 15 or June 16, instead she kept saying 31 days.
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 10:33:34 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

Morning everyone..............I've always thought I was a good, decent person, however, it seems I have died and gone to hell because today a known baby killer will walk freely amongst us and she will be rewarded with the highest of honors..........to exit her hole in great style by leaving like a celebrity, she will also be offered millions of dollars to tell her story..........yes, this must be hell I'm in, the devil's territory but I'm not giving up,  Casey's high rank will soon dissolve, she is her own worst enemy and people will soon realize why you don't give pearls to swine. JMO
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 10:40:57 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Guy from #Cincinnati named @jeffruby placed this half page ad in @orlandosentinel. Comment on #CaseyAnthony case.  http://yfrog.com/ki2hcfij

Good Morning Monks!!  this is priceless!!! thanks Jackie

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »

Titch- there is no reason your comments should "kick back"-   I have been aware of some people having an issue with posting via phone vs. computer?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 10:46:55 AM »

Morning everyone..............I've always thought I was a good, decent person, however, it seems I have died and gone to hell because today a known baby killer will walk freely amongst us and she will be rewarded with the highest of honors..........to exit her hole in great style by leaving like a celebrity, she will also be offered millions of dollars to tell her story..........yes, this must be hell I'm in, the devil's territory but I'm not giving up,  Casey's high rank will soon dissolve, she is her own worst enemy and people will soon realize why you don't give pearls to swine. JMO

EXCELLENT POST.......and your words reflect the feelings of so many.  Thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 10:48:22 AM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

How can she do this with being a felon?
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 10:50:20 AM »

Good morning Blink! I see ya in the rafters. 

Good job on that Baby Daddy piece you did! I ventured over to post & my comment kept kicking back. I changed my email, maybe the reason?

3 things are still bothering me...

1: Juror & witness tampering. My gut is telling me that 1 or more jurors are very pro equal rights & anti dp. My gut is telling me that these same (1 or more) jurors were planted to sway the other jurors that are followers by nature.

2: I believe that reasonable doubt was started online & in the public in 2008 from July - December by using George Anthony. I'm going to research when the very first incest allegation against George or Lee was planted in people's minds. I think people that advocate against something such as the dp will do whatever it takes to save a life. Once I ( or somebody else) can find when the very first allegation hit the web, maybe it could be traced back to the defense of Casey.

3: I believe Casey started using drugs after she met her new group of friends. I keep remembering her chloroform searches...most especially "inhalation" & "chloroform habit". I'm wondering if Casey was starting to dabble in Meth. Those same ingredients are used in the manufacture of Meth. How long are drugs detectable in your system? It used to be said 31 days for certain drugs. Why was Casey stuck on 31 days? Seems weird to not say June 15 or June 16, instead she kept saying 31 days.

The 31 days drives me nuts because no matter how I do the math, I can't get to it, 30 days in June, so even if we say Caylee died on June 15th, which I think she did, I only get 30 days until the 911 call, am I missing something? Also it blows my mind that Casey originally said June 9th until Cindy remembered about the nursing home, I cannot understand how a mother cannot recall the date her child died, in this case, the day she murdered her child, how can she not recall the date of that?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 10:50:44 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Guy from #Cincinnati named @jeffruby placed this half page ad in @orlandosentinel. Comment on #CaseyAnthony case.  http://yfrog.com/ki2hcfij

Good Morning Monks!!  this is priceless!!! thanks Jackie

Jeff Ruby is a (multiple) restaurant owner. When OJ came to his Louisville restaurant he kicked him out, refused to serve him!
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 10:51:33 AM »

EXCELLENT POST.......and your words reflect the feelings of so many.  Thank you

Thank you Sunny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.