March 28, 2024, 04:26:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413202 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2011, 10:52:11 AM »

http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart/main

GENERAL ELECTRIC

INFO
2009 revenues: $157 billion
General Electric media-related holdings include television networks NBC and Telemundo, Universal Pictures, Focus Features, 26 television stations in the United States and cable networks MSNBC, Bravo and the Sci Fi Channel. GE also owns 80 percent of NBC Universal.
Visit the General Electric homepage »

TV
Television networks: NBC Networks, Telemundo, Ion Media (partial stake).

Cable: NBC Entertainment, NBC News, NBC Sports, NBC Television, NBC Universal, CNBC, CNBC World (Arabia, India, Asia, Europe), MSNBC, Bravo, SyFy Channel, Telemundo, USA, Oxygen, Weather Plus, Mun2, Sleuth, Chiller, Universal HD, A&E Networks (16%; includes A&E, the History Channel, History en español, the Biography Channel, Military History Channel, Crime & Investigation Network, A&E HD, the History Channel HD, History International), the Weather Channel (partial), SyFy Channel HD.

Production and distribution companies: NBC Universal Television Distribution, Universal Media Studios

26 television stations, owned under the “NBC Universal” division. These include NBC affiliates, 46 stations, Telemundo affiliates, and a small number of independents.

International Channels: 13eme Rue (France), 13th Street (Germany), Studio Universal (Germany), Sci-fi Channel (Germany), Calle 13 (Spain), Sci Fi Channel UK, Movies 24 (UK), DivaTV (UK), Studio Universal (Italy), Universal Channel (Latin America), CNBC Asia, CNBC Europe, 18 Hallmark Channels (worldwide), KidsCo (worldwide, partial).

Programming: NBC Network News, NBC Universal Global Networks, NBC Universal International Channels, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, Dateline NBC, Meet the Press, Early Today, CNBC, Squawk Box, Mad Money, CNBC World, CNBC Arabia, CNBC-India TV-18, Hardball with Chris Matthews, the Rita Cosby Specials Unit, Morning Joe, Mun2, Sleuth, A&E [partial], the History Channel [partial], the Biography Channel (partial), ShopNBC (27%).

FILM
Production: NBC Universal (80% ownership): Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Rogue Pictures. Universal has production agreements with Imagine Entertainment, Jersey Films, Tribeca Films, Shady Acres, the Kennedy/Marshall Company, Playtone Company, Strike Entertainment, Type A Films, Depth of Field, Stephen Sommers and Working Title Films (Europe).

Distribution: Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

PUBLISHING
Magazines: SciFi Magazine

ONLINE HOLDINGS
NBC.com, CNBC.com, iVillage.com, Scifi.com, telemundo.com, nbc.com, hulu.com (a joint venture between NBC Universal and News Corp.), Bravotv.com, Triotv.com, msnbc.msn.com, nbcolympics.com, ShopNBC.com. Partial: aetv.com, biography.com, historychannel.com, military.history.com, Thehistoryhcannelclub.com, Historytravel.com, Newsvine.com.

OTHER
Military Production: Manufactures and maintains engines for the F-16 Fighter jet, Abrams tank, Apache helicopter, U2 Bomber, Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (UCAV), A-10 aircraft, and numerous military equipment including planes, helicopters, tanks, and more.

Parks: Universal Studios Theme Parks and Resorts (Orlando, FL; Hollywood, CA; Costa Durada, Spain; Universal City, Japan)

Consumer Products: NBC Stores, ShopNBC (partial), GE Industrial (Formerly, GE Consumer and Industrial), AETN Consumer Products (37.5% equity).

Other:
GE Commercial Finance: GE Capital Aviation Services, GE Commercial Equipment Financing, GE Corporate Financial Services, GE Structured Finance Global Energy Unit, GE Fleet Services, GE Healthcare Financial Services, GE Real Estate, GE Vendor Financial Services.

GE Consumer & Industrial (appliances, lighting, and Industrial Systems).

GE Healthcare (diagnostic and interventional medical imaging, information and services technology)

GE Infrastructure (comprised of GE Water Technologies, GE Silicones, GE Superabrasives, and GE Quartz, commercial aviation financing, and serves various industries including cosmetics, semi-conductors, oil drilling, construction and telecommunications)

GE Money

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2011, 10:52:41 AM »

Good morning Blink! I see ya in the rafters. 

Good job on that Baby Daddy piece you did! I ventured over to post & my comment kept kicking back. I changed my email, maybe the reason?

3 things are still bothering me...

1: Juror & witness tampering. My gut is telling me that 1 or more jurors are very pro equal rights & anti dp. My gut is telling me that these same (1 or more) jurors were planted to sway the other jurors that are followers by nature.

2: I believe that reasonable doubt was started online & in the public in 2008 from July - December by using George Anthony. I'm going to research when the very first incest allegation against George or Lee was planted in people's minds. I think people that advocate against something such as the dp will do whatever it takes to save a life. Once I ( or somebody else) can find when the very first allegation hit the web, maybe it could be traced back to the defense of Casey.

3: I believe Casey started using drugs after she met her new group of friends. I keep remembering her chloroform searches...most especially "inhalation" & "chloroform habit". I'm wondering if Casey was starting to dabble in Meth. Those same ingredients are used in the manufacture of Meth. How long are drugs detectable in your system? It used to be said 31 days for certain drugs. Why was Casey stuck on 31 days? Seems weird to not say June 15 or June 16, instead she kept saying 31 days.

Titch...I totally agree with this post...as for #3 I have said this from the beginning...meth and cocaine and crack cocaine stay in ones system for 3 to 5 days...opiates the same...marijuana is approx 30 days...unfortunately learned from bad drug problems within immediate family.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2011, 10:53:06 AM »

So... GE has the Biography Channel, among others.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2011, 10:53:09 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

We first heard about Caylee exactly 3 years ago today.  On this date, 2008 George & Cindy picked up the car from the tow yard.

Now KC get's to strut out of jail by helicopter, suv's like a Rock Star Princess.

Good morning Monkey's,

She will want to give her autograph, let's see what happens.   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2011, 10:53:40 AM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

Offhand I can't think of a country that allows our convicted felons to enter....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2011, 10:54:02 AM »

What are grand mal seizures?

Grand mal seizures, or generalized tonic-clonic seizures, are seizures that involve muscle contractions, muscle rigidity, and loss of consciousness. These seizures result from abnormal electrical activity in the brain. Grand mal seizures affect the entire body, and may happen just once or multiple times (as in the case of epilepsy).

Grand mal seizures tend to follow a pattern of symptoms that can become recognizable. The seizure often starts with an aura, or a change in sensation characterized by hallucinations, dizziness, and abnormal sights, smells, tastes or feelings. The aura is followed by loss of consciousness, a contraction of all the muscles (tonic phase), and then rhythmic muscle spasms (clonic phase). Grand mal seizures often last for several minutes.

Usually, people recover from a grand mal seizure feeling mild confusion, weakness, and tiredness. Grand mal seizures are marked by amnesia (memory loss), so that the person who has the seizure does not remember what happened. While the seizure itself generally does not cause permanent damage, it is possible for injury to result during the seizure. ::snipping2::

http://www.bettermedicine.com/article/grand-mal-seizures

myfoxorlando myfoxorlando
Psychologist who interviewed Casey: She had grand mal seizures while in jail. #Fox35 http://dlvr.it/bMB4h

One can only hope she will swallow her tongue during one of these in the future...now I have to say a prayer for forgiveness...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2011, 10:56:10 AM »

Morning everyone..............I've always thought I was a good, decent person, however, it seems I have died and gone to hell because today a known baby killer will walk freely amongst us and she will be rewarded with the highest of honors..........to exit her hole in great style by leaving like a celebrity, she will also be offered millions of dollars to tell her story..........yes, this must be hell I'm in, the devil's territory but I'm not giving up,  Casey's high rank will soon dissolve, she is her own worst enemy and people will soon realize why you don't give pearls to swine. JMO

EXCELLENT POST.......and your words reflect the feelings of so many.  Thank you

Agreed! Excellent post and you are not alone...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2011, 10:56:41 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony's Freedom: Can She Stay Safe?
Massive security planned for the day mother of Caylee Anthony is released.
7/16/2011

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2011, 10:57:02 AM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Offhand I can't think of a country that allows our convicted felons to enter....
me either I thought convicted felons weren't allowed to cross into other countries
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2011, 10:57:08 AM »

I will give 6 months for  her to be doing road rage or something to be back in a jail

Hey, if she stays in Florida, this could work. Especially if she has to resort to selling Oxycontins for cash. In Palatka.  Monkey Devil!

She and Misty could be roomies! 

She need a Drivers License, first Smile  She could incite road rage, without a driver license 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »

Titch- there is no reason your comments should "kick back"-   I have been aware of some people having an issue with posting via phone vs. computer?

That would explain it then. I've been using my phone more so than the computer bc we've been back & forth to the beach...we don't have a computer there & my laptop is broken!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2011, 11:01:00 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Guy from #Cincinnati named @jeffruby placed this half page ad in @orlandosentinel. Comment on #CaseyAnthony case.  http://yfrog.com/ki2hcfij

Good Morning Monks!!  this is priceless!!! thanks Jackie

This is awesome! 
serenity/4thekids
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »

Morning everyone..............I've always thought I was a good, decent person, however, it seems I have died and gone to hell because today a known baby killer will walk freely amongst us and she will be rewarded with the highest of honors..........to exit her hole in great style by leaving like a celebrity, she will also be offered millions of dollars to tell her story..........yes, this must be hell I'm in, the devil's territory but I'm not giving up,  Casey's high rank will soon dissolve, she is her own worst enemy and people will soon realize why you don't give pearls to swine. JMO

Thank you cubbegirl..........I am so worried about the consequences of the jury for unleashing this evil into our society, I keep telling myself, no disguise is going to help because we have seen her with long hair, short hair, dark hair, light hair, hats, sun glasses, so IMO, plastic surgery would be her only option and I just pray no children pay the price for the jury's stupidity because once someone kills and gets away with it, they will kill again Drew Peterson and others have shown us that much.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2011, 11:08:32 AM »

The past three years have been full of surprises.
A recent surprise for me is that the jurors have not been outed by family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.
I felt when they tried to run it would only be a matter of days until someone who knew each of them would be contacting media with contact information.
What has kept these people quiet.
Surprise, surprise to me !   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2011, 11:13:13 AM »

The past three years have been full of surprises.
A recent surprise for me is that the jurors have not been outed by family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.
I felt when they tried to run it would only be a matter of days until someone who knew each of them would be contacting media with contact information.
What has kept these people quiet.
Surprise, surprise to me !   

This case has been full of many unwelcome surprises..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2011, 11:15:29 AM »

Totally agree! Great post!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 11:16:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/
Casey Anthony's Freedom: Can She Stay Safe?
Massive security planned for the day mother of Caylee Anthony is released.
7/16/2011

Video at link.

I hope all floridians know they are paying for the psycho's security, what a slap in the face! It makes me sick esp. knowing she's lovin every minute of it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 11:17:35 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/07/15/silver-linings-everywhere/

Silver Linings Everywhere

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 11:19:01 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

We first heard about Caylee exactly 3 years ago today.  On this date, 2008 George & Cindy picked up the car from the tow yard.

Now KC get's to strut out of jail by helicopter, suv's like a Rock Star Princess.
I am right there with you.  I keep trying to put the terrible thoughts I have out of my mind.  It is very difficult knowing that she will be walking out of there today free.   She may feel like a rock star leaving that jail today but she will have to find some rock to crawl under to find peace and safety.  People are not going to let her stay in their homes, islands or whatever forever- maybe weeks or a couple of months.  She eventually has to go out into the public and face people.   She still has to close her eyes at night and live with what she has done. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2011, 11:20:25 AM »

How can she do this with being a felon?

I was talking to my hubs that knows a significant amount about leaving and entering the country.  She would not be able to get a passport with an outstanding debt to the IRS. They do let some debtors get one but normally not. As for leaving the country, as a felon she is welcome to leave - but the country she is entering has the right to refuse her entry. Once she is out, unless she commits another crime abroad , she always has the right to come back to the USA. I wonder if she has a passport already? She does not plan ahead many times so she may not.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.