March 28, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413203 times)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »

Question: I assumed Casey would be a felon. Technically, is she really classified as a felon? The lying to cops & charges surrounding that were misdemeanors. The checks that she took from Amy - did Casey plea? If so, was it classified as a misdemeanor in this case?

I thought the checks charges were felonies, but now I'm not sure! 
Does anyone know when she served time for those or just fines.

She was sentenced to time served and given a years probation that she also apparently served while waiting for her trial.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »

Good morning Blink! I see ya in the rafters. 

Good job on that Baby Daddy piece you did! I ventured over to post & my comment kept kicking back. I changed my email, maybe the reason?

3 things are still bothering me...

1: Juror & witness tampering. My gut is telling me that 1 or more jurors are very pro equal rights & anti dp. My gut is telling me that these same (1 or more) jurors were planted to sway the other jurors that are followers by nature.

2: I believe that reasonable doubt was started online & in the public in 2008 from July - December by using George Anthony. I'm going to research when the very first incest allegation against George or Lee was planted in people's minds. I think people that advocate against something such as the dp will do whatever it takes to save a life. Once I ( or somebody else) can find when the very first allegation hit the web, maybe it could be traced back to the defense of Casey.

3: I believe Casey started using drugs after she met her new group of friends. I keep remembering her chloroform searches...most especially "inhalation" & "chloroform habit". I'm wondering if Casey was starting to dabble in Meth. Those same ingredients are used in the manufacture of Meth. How long are drugs detectable in your system? It used to be said 31 days for certain drugs. Why was Casey stuck on 31 days? Seems weird to not say June 15 or June 16, instead she kept saying 31 days.

Titch...I totally agree with this post...as for #3 I have said this from the beginning...meth and cocaine and crack cocaine stay in ones system for 3 to 5 days...opiates the same...marijuana is approx 30 days...unfortunately learned from bad drug problems within immediate family.

Yeah, it just really bothers me that she searched "habit".

Do you remember Shirley Plesea's emails that were released in a doc dump? In a couple emails, it was said that Cindy suspected Casey was pregnant again. Could Casey have been huffing to expedite a spontaneous abortion/miscarriage, then maybe found herself in the habit of using? Maybe knowing that her parents were already disgusted with her, she felt unable to turn to them knowing her mom was already basically the one raising Caylee. Maybe, just maybe if this scenario fits, between the stealing from her whole family & Cindy suspecting another pregnancy, and if Casey was already loopy from just giving herself a miscarriage, maybe she flipped bc Cindy threatened to take Caylee from her. There was a fight between them as Cindy strangled Casey.

There was an obvious power struggle between them, Cindy is ridiculously overbearing, George is lazy & way too feminine to wear the pants in the family, Lee is maybe the most normal in the family but I still feel like I'm watching Star Wars when I listen to him speak, and Casey is a dysfunctional product of her inherited mutated gene pool.

I'm wondering if chloroform was ever really used on Caylee now. It's effects only last for 15-20 minutes. There would be no reason to duct tape Caylee's face if she was murdered by chloroform. Even if the chloro was held up to her nose & the tape wasn't on her mouth yet, the chloro would still make her pass out.

I'm thinking the level of chloroform found in the trunk stems from a mixture of things. I think Casey was maybe into huffing & chloroform is easy to make. An empty aerosol can is more dangerous than chloro when huffing I'm thinking bc at least with the chloro ut could be measured onto a rag...but an amount from aerosol huffing couldn't be as calculated. I think she researched how to give herself a miscarriage, formed a chloroform habit, dabbled in drugs with her new friends, then started getting mixed up in X or Meth.

I also think the level of chloroform found isn't just because Casey made it. I think it's from what she made added to the fact that Cindy & George cleaned out Casey's trunk. George knows how to detail cars from his car business. He could have used dry cleaning products on that carpet, which would help those levels rise. Cindy, or Casey even, could have scrubbed that carpet with carpet shampoo, which could also help that level rise. Either way, chloro should have never been found in the trunk at all, but I really think that other things helped to contribute to thlevel found.....Casey's homemade chloroform + Caylee's dead body + carpet shampoo + dry cleaning + pesticide mixtures.

yep...or casey could have simply spilled it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2011, 11:57:21 AM »

Question: I assumed Casey would be a felon. Technically, is she really classified as a felon? The lying to cops & charges surrounding that were misdemeanors. The checks that she took from Amy - did Casey plea? If so, was it classified as a misdemeanor in this case?

She was sentenced to time served and given a years probation that she also apparently served while waiting for her trial.

See , to me that is effed up...how freaking hard is it to be on probation while incarcerated???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2011, 11:57:51 AM »

She is a felon with the check charges and pled guilty.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-01-25/news/os-casey-anthony-check-hearing-20100125_1_george-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

I forgot about those...
So she can't leave the USA then???

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060914011643AAOCyKx

This line has some interesting answers on felons and passports. Look at "buddhabo" answer which seems very informative.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2011, 11:59:15 AM »

morning everyone..
sad day...the eve of the devil getting out of jail for murdering her daughter..
I hope that she and the ones who set her free are haunted by Caylee every minute of their lives..I agree with the poster who said that Casey will sleep just fine. She has in jail and she will in freedom..she has no remorse for her dead baby..how could the jurors have gotten things so wrong???

I hope that Casey goes to some private island and just disappears,literally..I don't want to see her horse face with a big grin on it...she is flipping us the bird everytime she does that...ha! look what I got away with and there ain't a damn thing that anyone can do about it! can't stand her! if hoping that something bad happens to her makes me a bad person, then so be it.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2011, 11:59:44 AM »

That is nuts isn't it? You do probation while you are in jail. Something doesn't seem right with that to me. It is when you are in the outside world that probation should be done.

See , to me that is effed up...how freaking hard is it to be on probation while incarcerated???
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2011, 12:01:24 PM »

That is nuts isn't it? You do probation while you are in jail. Something doesn't seem right with that to me. It is when you are in the outside world that probation should be done. (my post messed up)
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02:15 PM »

That is nuts isn't it? You do probation while you are in jail. Something doesn't seem right with that to me. It is when you are in the outside world that probation should be done.

I'm assuming the probation was served in jail waiting trial because her release is unconditional(no probation)

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2011, 12:02:59 PM »

That is nuts isn't it? You do probation while you are in jail. Something doesn't seem right with that to me. It is when you are in the outside world that probation should be done. (my post messed up)

I agree...how much trouble can Casey get into while in solitary protected custody? none! probation should begin when she leaves jail, not while still in jail..

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2011, 12:03:32 PM »

6 felony convictions for checks.

Thank you so much 4 Donks! I couldn't remember if she plead down to just get probation, bc remember they were reimbursed? I thought it was Cindy that reimbursed Amy's bank? So I couldn't remember if it went down to misdemeanor or was a felony. She served her probation time in jail.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2011, 12:06:14 PM »

so, does anyone think that JP will order Casey Ho to pay the state of Florida back? I don't..I pretty much lost faith in him...very disappointed in him..and that saddens me cause I really looked up to him. But now looking back, a lot of things that he did to mess up this trial for his own selfish reasons have been pointed out to me...What was the big hurry in getting the jury picked? what was the hurry in moving the trial along? I agree with Marcia Clarke about a jury being sequestered..they do become pals and don't want to go against each other in deliberations...not good...but I still say, If I are anyone else here was on that jury, we would still be there and not caving about letting a killer go free..I am still stunned by it all...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »

She is a felon with the check charges and pled guilty.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-01-25/news/os-casey-anthony-check-hearing-20100125_1_george-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

Thanks so much you guys! 
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2011, 12:07:57 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!! 

Good Morning

We first heard about Caylee exactly 3 years ago today.  On this date, 2008 George & Cindy picked up the car from the tow yard.

Now KC get's to strut out of jail by helicopter, suv's like a Rock Star Princess.
Morning everyone..............I've always thought I was a good, decent person, however, it seems I have died and gone to hell because today a known baby killer will walk freely amongst us and she will be rewarded with the highest of honors..........to exit her hole in great style by leaving like a celebrity, she will also be offered millions of dollars to tell her story..........yes, this must be hell I'm in, the devil's territory but I'm not giving up,  Casey's high rank will soon dissolve, she is her own worst enemy and people will soon realize why you don't give pearls to swine. JMO
I am right there with you.  I keep trying to put the terrible thoughts I have out of my mind.  It is very difficult knowing that she will be walking out of there today free.   She may feel like a rock star leaving that jail today but she will have to find some rock to crawl under to find peace and safety.  People are not going to let her stay in their homes, islands or whatever forever- maybe weeks or a couple of months.  She eventually has to go out into the public and face people.   She still has to close her eyes at night and live with what she has done. 

The unfortunate thing is sociopaths have no conscience and I bet she will sleep fine when she's out, she sure never lets it bother her in those 31 days or in the jail house tapes when she tells Christina she can't be crying every 2 seconds, then another one she tells George and Cindy she hasn't been crying in jail, just reading and stuff........no heart, no conscience, no guilt, no remorse, most people NEVER get over the death of a child, but no, not Casey, Caylee meant nothing to her, just a meal ticket to feed off her parents like a leech, now it sickens me that she and OTHERS are feeding off of what's left of poor Caylee, but I do know this, God gave us all Caylee for a reason, I guess we are still trying to figure some of it out but some good things are coming that may help kids in the future. JMO
Yes, you are right.  I guess I think in terms of myself and that I could not live with the guilt of harming anyone. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »

think JP screwed that uop...SURPRISE!!!   but I am ALMOST sure Judge Strickland said a year's probation IF she ever got out....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:07 PM »

think JP screwed that uop...SURPRISE!!!   but I am ALMOST sure Judge Strickland said a year's probation IF she ever got out....

I firmly believe we would have had a different outcome had Judge Strickland stayed on the case...jmo

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2011, 12:12:45 PM »

How could a psychologist who talked to Casey come out and give any info on her especially talking about seizures? I believe that would be unethical. It sounds like something the defense wants out there but didn't for the trial..if true.

ON the drug issue with Casey. In the interview with Ryan Pasley her "best friend" she has known since childhood he states to Yuri Melich she was using drugs and how they both were always against it.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Pasley,%20Ryan0730.pdf Page 15

"RP: Uhm, it makes sense.  I just thought that Casey was just a little bit of a white liar,
you know.  I would catch her in certain lies like (sighs), you know, just stupid
things about what she was doing or uhm, you know, and who she was hanging
out with.  And so that, but it never really uh, caught my attention.  And then you
know later on I started finding out that she’s, you know, she was doing drugs and
she never, ever did drugs.  And when she did drugs.  And when she uh, and it’s,
and we were always totally against it.  I mean everybody smokes pot.  I get that. 
You know it’s not a big deal. "

Actually this is an interesting interview and like others not sure why state didn't have him as a witness.

because it would probably be hear say since he says "he found out she was using drugs".  Although I didn't like his comment - "everybody smokes pot".  I hope not or I'll have to lock my 2 year old up in a dungeon in a few years!!!

But it's true, even the most pristine people have tried weed. No offense to anybody.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2011, 12:14:00 PM »

Be very careful with any casey anthony news stories from unknown sites. three warnings out of the last four.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

The past three years have been full of surprises.
A recent surprise for me is that the jurors have not been outed by family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.
I felt when they tried to run it would only be a matter of days until someone who knew each of them would be contacting media with contact information.
What has kept these people quiet.
Surprise, surprise to me !   

JMO
Bet they are trying to forget they even know them..
Think about it, you want to be known as a friend/family member of the jurors....
Run, don't walk.....

I agree with you...but...for a price $$$ to some news agency you would think they would sell out if they could remain anonymous???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videobeta/5bc1afea-5911-4d01-8e44-0a2a626d52f2/News/Casey-Anthony-trial-discussion-panel
Casey Anthony Trial Panel Discussion

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2011, 12:21:08 PM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

How can she do this with being a felon?

They don't care if you are a felon because you are leaving the US. Many countries won't allow convicted felons to enter their countries.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.