March 28, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413166 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2011, 12:22:10 PM »

Why is Cindy Anthony not facing perjury charges?  Where is the outrage?

Janet

+++++

JUSTIFIED OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

The Caylee Marie Anthony Case

Prosecutor Says Cindy Anthony Could Face Perjury Charges
Jul 7, 2011

Part of the state's case against Casey Anthony was that she chloroformed Caylee before placing duct tape over her mouth and nose which killed her. Computer searches done on the family's home computer for information about chloroform were allegedly done by Casey being that she was the only person home at the time.

Cindy Anthony shocked everyone by testifying that she was responsible for the searches. It was an obvious ploy to try and protect her daughter from the death penalty but it was a lie. The state came back with proof that Cindy Anthony was at work at the time.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/8213279/prosecutor_says_cindy_anthony_could.html?cat=17

Will Cindy Anthony Face Perjury Charges?
OCSO Says Decision Was In State Attorney's Hands
POSTED: 4:11 pm EDT July 12, 2011
UPDATED: 4:24 pm EDT July 12, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokeswoman for the District Attorney's Office told WESH 2 News on Tuesday that Cindy Anthony will not face criminal perjury charges.

The word came just hours after top investigators who looked into Caylee Anthony's disappearance and death spoke about their work for the first time since Casey Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder.

<snipped>

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28524511/detail.html#ixzz1RvPkTp3K

The Natalee Holloway Case

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

KARIN JANSSEN, CHIEF PROSECUTOR, ARUBA:  The father and the mother have asked a friend of Joran‘s, the suspect, the minor suspect, to come to their home to tell them what he has explained to the police.  And that is - well, I can say was an obstruction of the investigation.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

'The Abrams Report' for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2011, 12:23:02 PM »

Be very careful with any casey anthony news stories from unknown sites. three warnings out of the last four.
Alagary - I don't understand "three warnings out of the last four"?  Can you explain?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2011, 12:24:27 PM »

Question: I assumed Casey would be a felon. Technically, is she really classified as a felon? The lying to cops & charges surrounding that were misdemeanors. The checks that she took from Amy - did Casey plea? If so, was it classified as a misdemeanor in this case?

I thought the checks charges were felonies, but now I'm not sure! 
Does anyone know when she served time for those or just fines.

She was sentenced to time served and given a years probation that she also apparently served while waiting for her trial.

See , to me that is effed up...how freaking hard is it to be on probation while incarcerated???

That is nuts isn't it? You do probation while you are in jail. Something doesn't seem right with that to me. It is when you are in the outside world that probation should be done.

God I know! It makes me sooo mad!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2011, 12:28:12 PM »

Question: I assumed Casey would be a felon. Technically, is she really classified as a felon? The lying to cops & charges surrounding that were misdemeanors. The checks that she took from Amy - did Casey plea? If so, was it classified as a misdemeanor in this case?

I thought the checks charges were felonies, but now I'm not sure! 

She is a felon with the check charges and pled guilty.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-01-25/news/os-casey-anthony-check-hearing-20100125_1_george-and-cindy-anthony-check-fraud-charges-plead

I forgot about those...
So she can't leave the USA then???

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060914011643AAOCyKx

This line has some interesting answers on felons and passports. Look at "buddhabo" answer which seems very informative.

Thank you 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:22 PM »

I'm assuming the probation was served in jail waiting trial because her release is unconditional(no probation)

I was almost sure Judge Strickland said when she was released, but I think JP changed that to time served.  I didn't like JP from the first minute I heard him, but I was in hopes I was wrong. When he allowed bozo a whole day for one juror, I knew then the man was not going to follow the rule of law.  I found his behavior appalling during early hearings, then came jury selection and I became very concerned. I never thought she would not be convicted, but I also never thought a judge would enhance a defense team case. I personally think there was jury tampering and just the fact they are all in hiding now tells me there is a lot more to this than we know so far. It will all come out eventually because I don't believe LE is through with their investigations.

Don't worry, KC will screw up again - she has been a screw up her whole life and that will not change no matter how much bozo tries to keep her out of trouble. We will get to see her on trial again in a few years and this time it won't be pretty. I am in hopes she goes to some foreign country and screws up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »

See , to me that is effed up...how freaking hard is it to be on probation while incarcerated???

think JP screwed that up...SURPRISE!!!   but I am ALMOST sure Judge Strickland said a year's probation IF she ever got out....

I firmly believe we would have had a different outcome had Judge Strickland stayed on the case...jmo

I don't know...but like you I would like to think so.  I know one thing....mistakes were made and I think one BIG one was granting a chance of venue....she should have been tried in Orange County....Orange County paid the bills and the tax paying public should have been the ones to sit in judgment since they were paying for the trial.  JMO but as I look back I think a lot of mistakes were made to preserve JP's successful appeal counts ..he said they were only going to have this trial one time and he did EVERYTHING to ensure that happened...how sad!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2011, 12:31:38 PM »

Bill Sheaffer rocks in the end of this video!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2011, 12:32:06 PM »

Be very careful with any casey anthony news stories from unknown sites. three warnings out of the last four.
Alagary - I don't understand "three warnings out of the last four"?  Can you explain?
Sorry ,should of explained.I was not posting about links from here, sites that come up from Google. I should have known better . It's just that we maybe should be more careful about using unknown links now because the weirdos know that it is a popular subject .
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2011, 12:34:38 PM »

Once again Bill Schaeffer sums it up beautifully!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2011, 12:36:13 PM »

I'm assuming the probation was served in jail waiting trial because her release is unconditional(no probation)

I was almost sure Judge Strickland said when she was released, but I think JP changed that to time served.  I didn't like JP from the first minute I heard him, but I was in hopes I was wrong. When he allowed bozo a whole day for one juror, I knew then the man was not going to follow the rule of law.  I found his behavior appalling during early hearings, then came jury selection and I became very concerned. I never thought she would not be convicted, but I also never thought a judge would enhance a defense team case. I personally think there was jury tampering and just the fact they are all in hiding now tells me there is a lot more to this than we know so far. It will all come out eventually because I don't believe LE is through with their investigations.

Don't worry, KC will screw up again - she has been a screw up her whole life and that will not change no matter how much bozo tries to keep her out of trouble. We will get to see her on trial again in a few years and this time it won't be pretty. I am in hopes she goes to some foreign country and screws up.

I agree! # 12 didn't just disappear for no good reason!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2011, 12:37:12 PM »

At some point all of the pictures, all of the videos and all of the lies written in print will be used up. The market value will begin to plummet. The dollars earned will be split with lawyers who will no longer work pro bono.
The dollars will have already been spent on cars and homes and clothes and trips. Eventually, they all will be the subject of sad commentaries on the back pages of 'whatever happened to".
They will all be forced to resume their dysfunctional lives in obscurity. A private hell, the same hell that gave the push for kc to kill her first (?) victim. It might be a nicer, more plush hell but it'll be just as ugly.

I can forget about kc but any attempts by any of them to use their Fraudation for extra spending money and out comes the keyboard. The verdict was a huge insult but the Fraudation is wrong and something we can fight. It has no place in legitimate missing/exploited children circles.

Have a good Saturday monkeys.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2011, 12:37:56 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/psychologist-tells-hln-s-dr-drew-that-casey-anthony-did-not-likely-abuse-caylee
dr harry krop
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2011, 12:39:52 PM »

Great discussion. Shaeffer..."I DON'T CARE."  Hilarious. He was more than professional all along through this mess, but in this video he lets it all hang out. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2011, 12:41:08 PM »

Our Little Princess

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2011, 12:43:57 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks KCJackie.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2011, 12:46:03 PM »

an angelic monkey Thanks KCJackie.

YVW - TY for all your posts - they are much appreciated! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »

I agree TURBO

I just hope that when Casey "screws" up again ... another "Caylee" is not a victim.

Janet

+++++

The Natalee Holloway Case

Jun 2, 2010 1:50 pm US/Central
Holloway Suspect Wanted In Peruvian Murder Case

LIMA, Peru (CBS) ― The man considered the prime suspect in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway is wanted in Peru for the suspicion of murder, according to police officials.

Peruvian police say a young Dutchman twice arrested in the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway is now a suspect in the slaying of a Peruvian woman.

<snipped>

http://cbs11tv.com/national/joran.van.der.2.1728648.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2011, 12:50:30 PM »

Maybe she did not abuse her all along...neglect, I feel she for sure did...abuse...ONE FATAL TIME!!! FOR SURE!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2011, 12:52:10 PM »

In case you missed it last night - I believe it was Buckeye who found Lee & Mallory's gift registry at BB&B - still nada thing purchased off of it. 

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=%2D1555849225&

One of the items they have listed....   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2011, 12:57:15 PM »

In case you missed it last night - I believe it was Buckeye who found Lee & Mallory's gift registry at BB&B - still nada thing purchased off of it. 

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=%2D1555849225&

One of the items they have listed....   

Aunt Casey may need that inner washable bag someday...gotta have it onhand..just sayin..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.