March 28, 2024, 06:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413129 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »

When is she released. ? Tomorrow ? I want to make sure I don't have the tv on. I know I will be temped, but I am making a pledge to never listen to any interviews, etc from anyone from her DT, her supporters, like Janie Wientraub, etc on the shows I ususally watch. Or the Anthony family.
I did get an email back from Simon and Shuster  :
Hello,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

SimonandSchuster.com Customer Service.

I know that I am only one member of the public. Businesses remain in business by making money. If there is no market for anything Casey Anthony related where they get media attention and money, then the story goes to the shelf that collects dust. We can make that happen quicker by showing a lack of interest. Emailing companies is a good idea. Showing support for the prosecutors and invetigators postive way is anothe tactic. I really like what I saw of Ashton, Linda and George. Also Yuri and John Allen. And I am making that known on the various FB pages, etc. And I am getting "likes" and positive feedback.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2011, 01:01:16 PM »

Bill Shaeffer YES rocks big time.!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
lilme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »

I believe I would have given up on a wedding after all of this and postponed for a year at least.    I cant imagine who would attend. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2011, 01:08:50 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
The view #CaseyAnthony trial witnesses had from the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse yfrog.com/kic3qqj
4 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2011, 01:12:06 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla — Casey Anthony is scheduled to exit a Florida jail on Sunday and resume the life on the outside interrupted three years ago when she was charged with the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Her release has been planned with the same precision that marked her high-profile murder trial followed by audiences around the world.

::snipping2::

In recognition of the massive media coverage expected of the release, which could occur any time after midnight Saturday, media representatives and jail managers negotiated a plan which, much like modern war coverage, will allow embedded pool reporters and photographers to document her departure from inside the jail facility.

But the plan is for images and eyewitness accounts of her release to be under wraps until corrections officials determine the 25-year-old has traveled far enough down the road to relinquish the jail's responsibility for her safety.The jail then will issue a one-line confirmation Anthony is gone.

Edit to add link per KC Jackie to post. MB
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43116818
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 02:32:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2011, 01:13:04 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43116818

Link for above post - I hit enter too soon.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2011, 01:14:19 PM »

In case you missed it last night - I believe it was Buckeye who found Lee & Mallory's gift registry at BB&B - still nada thing purchased off of it. 

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regGiftRegistry.asp?wrn=%2D1555849225&

One of the items they have listed....   

If I was ever idiotic enough to spend that kind of moolah of a clothes hamper, the friggen thing betta wash my damn clothes too! Omg that's crazy!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2011, 01:17:49 PM »

When is she released. ? Tomorrow ? I want to make sure I don't have the tv on. I know I will be temped, but I am making a pledge to never listen to any interviews, etc from anyone from her DT, her supporters, like Janie Wientraub, etc on the shows I ususally watch. Or the Anthony family.
Hello,

Thank you for contacting SimonandSchuster.com. We appreciate your concern on this matter, but please be aware that Simon & Schuster is not publishing, and has never intended to publish, any book by Casey Anthony, her family, or any member of her team.

Regards,

I know that I am only one member of the public. Businesses remain in business by making money. If there is no market for anything Casey Anthony related where they get media attention and money, then the story goes to the shelf that collects dust. We can make that happen quicker by showing a lack of interest. Emailing companies is a good idea. Showing support for the prosecutors and invetigators postive way is anothe tactic. I really like what I saw of Ashton, Linda and George. Also Yuri and John Allen. And I am making that known on the various FB pages, etc. And I am getting "likes" and positive feedback.

Thank gosh.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2011, 01:18:33 PM »

Hello,

Regards,

I sent Simon and Schuster an email too, but have not gotten any email back yet. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »

I believe I would have given up on a wedding after all of this and postponed for a year at least.    I cant imagine who would attend. 
Their various lawyers ? They will have stalkers from TMZ, Radar on Line peep like Joy Wray, etc  and there will be " issues ".
I think the wedding will be overshadowed by this, peeps trying to see if Casey is there and all that. But, they thrive on this negative attention. Anthony is the last name.
Why couldn't they just go and get married and announce it later.
Mallory is getting married to someone who isn't working and who was accused in a court of law of a pretty horrid act. Good catch Lee is. 
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: July 16, 2011, 01:20:40 PM »

So, how many hours left before she boards that plane to fly down to Geraldo's private island? 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #131 on: July 16, 2011, 01:22:49 PM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

How can she do this with being a felon?

I was talking to my hubs that knows a significant amount about leaving and entering the country.  She would not be able to get a passport with an outstanding debt to the IRS. They do let some debtors get one but normally not. As for leaving the country, as a felon she is welcome to leave - but the country she is entering has the right to refuse her entry. Once she is out, unless she commits another crime abroad , she always has the right to come back to the USA. I wonder if she has a passport already? She does not plan ahead many times so she may not.

boyzmom, T.Y. for information.  God Bless the IRS!  They never looked so good, if they can hold her Tootsies to the fire.  Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #132 on: July 16, 2011, 01:31:24 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Guy from #Cincinnati named @jeffruby placed this half page ad in @orlandosentinel. Comment on #CaseyAnthony case.  http://yfrog.com/ki2hcfij

Good Morning Monks!!  this is priceless!!! thanks Jackie

Jeff Ruby is a (multiple) restaurant owner. When OJ came to his Louisville restaurant he kicked him out, refused to serve him!

I went to Jeff Ruby's site and sent him a thank you email and that at least somebody cared about this travesty of justice and Caylee Marie Anthony. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2011, 01:32:47 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743157
2011-CA-008709-O BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Summons Issued orig. and copy to atty by hand

07/15/2011Civil Cover Sheet

07/15/2011Complaint

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2011, 01:34:10 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

What is this about and who is David Badali?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2011, 01:35:24 PM »

Someone who wants a free meal  dwarf

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »

There is a countdown box on HLN, 10 hours , 28 minutes. I will make sure my TV is off. Or on something else, like a movie.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/july/279785/Last-day-in-jail-for-Casey-Anthony

So how will Casey spend her final hours as an inmate in the county jail?

It's likely her last day in jail will be much like her first.

She will spend the majority of the day alone inside her 12½-foot by 7-foot jail cell.

Casey has been held in protective custody, which means 45 minutes to shower and one hour in the recreation yard, weather permitting, all without being allowed to have any contact with other inmates.

There are no video visitations with Casey's family scheduled on her last day. She hasn't taken any since 2008.

Casey's final meal at the jail will consist of turkey rice casserole, bread, green beans, cake and milk.

Her last day inside the confines of the jail will likely go off with few fireworks.

But once she's out, things could get interesting.

This may be the norm, but since this case has been so high profile and because safety is an issue, none of this is written in stone.

When an inmate is released they have to run them through NCIC to make sure there aren't any other agencies with warrants for them.  They have to get their inmate/commisary account reconciled either by having a check cut or by leaving a forwarding address.  Staff has to make sure the jail file is in order (fingerprints on file or need to have them taken again). The inmate has to return whatever jail property they were issued- 1 top sheet, 1 bottom sheet, 1 wash cloth, 1 towel, 1 mattress, etc... or they are charged for it.

I seriously doubt they are giving her any yard time today due to security issues.

Everything is "Safety First", so, if anything considered "normal" during an inmate release isn't safe for the staff or the inmate, it will be changed to fit the circumstances.

When an officer has to transport an inmate, it is generally NOT KNOWN when, again, "Safety First" as there can be an ambush waitiing threatening the officer's safety. 

Expect there to be much confusion from the public and some created, that LE will take full advantage of.  They may fly her off the property, they may also be using the helicopter as a smoke screen while Casey exists the building hanging onto Mason's arm like he promised. 

Either way, it's done.  Casey is free as a bird and is being released from jail.

But is it?  Casey has a huge Karmic debt that needs to be paid.

Casey will never know peace. Every day she will be looking over her shoulder.  Every time she hears a noise outside, she's going to panic thinking someone's stalking her.

We have to be careful not to interfere with her Karma or wind up with any negative karma ourselves from this case. 

We have been so caught up in this case, we've lost sleep, cried, hoped, prayed, got mad- all of these things affects our families.  Why should our families have to suffer because of this be-yotch?  I know my family means a heck of a lot more to me than this SLORE could ever possibly mean, and I'm very sure that's the same for everyone of my fellow monkeys.

Realistically, if Casey does go to Geraldo's island, she's still a prisoner.  She can't come and go as she pleases.  She's trapped.  And Geraldo will get his own karma for taking her in.

Ok, I'm done ranting!!

Let's honor Caylee by loving our own families~
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2011, 01:37:22 PM »

So, how many hours left before she boards that plane to fly down to Geraldo's private island? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

What is this about and who is David Badali?

He is one of the divers who participated in the search for Caylee in the water, the search that LP organized
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.