March 28, 2024, 07:56:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413137 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2011, 02:04:54 PM »

Thank you, Tamikosmom!

Nice to have a reminder!

I actually like this blender!!

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/regProduct.asp?WRN=-1555849225&sku=17007599&

I'm not getting married, but, um, if anyone wants to send it to me....

(Hahaha!!  j/k!!)

500.00!!!!!!!

My son is getting married the week before Lee and they don't have anything like this on their's except maybe a vacuum which they said they knew they wouldn't get.  They just registered so as of last week nothing had been purchased yet either.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:48 PM »

I believe I would have given up on a wedding after all of this and postponed for a year at least.    I cant imagine who would attend. 
Their various lawyers ? They will have stalkers from TMZ, Radar on Line peep like Joy Wray, etc  and there will be " issues ".
I think the wedding will be overshadowed by this, peeps trying to see if Casey is there and all that. But, they thrive on this negative attention. Anthony is the last name.
Why couldn't they just go and get married and announce it later.
Mallory is getting married to someone who isn't working and who was accused in a court of law of a pretty horrid act. Good catch Lee is. 

Yeah....and they want a $600 clothes hamper....alrighty then...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=7743157
2011-CA-008709-O BADALI, DAVID vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Summons Issued orig. and copy to atty by hand

07/15/2011Civil Cover Sheet

07/15/2011Complaint

ummmmm  that name rings a bell!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

What is this about and who is David Badali?

He is one of the divers who participated in the search for Caylee in the water, the search that LP organized

OK, thanks. It will just never stop, will it?

I hope it doesn't I don't want her to be totally free of worry....I hope she never has a days peace in her wretched friggen life...

Me too.  I think all us monkeys should file civil suits, at least 1 a day for the next 3 years, claiming emotional distress.  She will never get out of court.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

He is one of the divers that searched I believe at Blanchard Park!

yes he is I just checked it out.....

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html#ixzz1SICsfxjT

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2011, 02:08:46 PM »

If you do nothing else..LISTEN TO THIS!!!  Bill Shaffer pulls out all the stops...BULL POOPY and I DON'T CARE!!!!!  I love it!!

Bill says they got 300,000.00 for those pictures.....

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2011, 02:08:48 PM »

I won't be watching her release either as I will  either be on here or in bed.  Since Mason is packing heat I hope something provokes him to use it and he injures KC and Bozo and whatever others are there to help her get away.  I said injured but wanted to say kills KC but then I would have to ask forgiveness. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

Apparently he was head of the dive team, and he is attempting to recover costs.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2011, 02:11:05 PM »

[quote author=SunnyinTX
I will NOT be watching her release....for several days now I have managed not to listen to the verdict or see pictures of her except those that flash in front of me and I quickly move on...looking at her and hearing that verdict read makes me physically sick to my stomach.......I have never ever wished anyone to be killed other than Osama.......and now Casey Anthony....I hope someone blows her brains out and if they happen to take any members of the defense team out as well...oh well...chit happens
[/quote]

Sunny I am so there with you, except I do not want htem to blow her brains out right out of the gate.  I want them to torture her for a while first.  Before I described how I would kill her to my hubby, LOL.  It involved duct tape starting from the feet up, as she was tied up, so she could not get away, and going a little a time, after she was already badly hurt/bleeding. 

God have mercy on me.  I seeth with anger over her.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2011, 02:13:37 PM »

[quote author=SunnyinTX
I will NOT be watching her release....for several days now I have managed not to listen to the verdict or see pictures of her except those that flash in front of me and I quickly move on...looking at her and hearing that verdict read makes me physically sick to my stomach.......I have never ever wished anyone to be killed other than Osama.......and now Casey Anthony....I hope someone blows her brains out and if they happen to take any members of the defense team out as well...oh well...chit happens

Sunny I am so there with you, except I do not want htem to blow her brains out right out of the gate.  I want them to torture her for a while first.  Before I described how I would kill her to my hubby, LOL.  It involved duct tape starting from the feet up, as she was tied up, so she could not get away, and going a little a time, after she was already badly hurt/bleeding. 

[/quote]

I am thinking parapalegic lifestyle would be nice for her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2011, 02:15:36 PM »

[quote author=SunnyinTX

[/quote]
Oh now that would be great!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

Apparently he was head of the dive team, and he is attempting to recover costs.

He's the guy from the Scuba company that came up to Orlando to help Padilla search in Blanchard Park.  IMO, the guy was looking for free publicity.

http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/2.10660/police-divers-find-not-credible-1.1419962
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »

I am not angry any more over this. It went away, how I do not know.
I guess Lee and Mallory just can't have a regular hamper like normal peeps. Unemployed and a $600.00 hamper is on the wish list.  ps that hamper looks like an industrial item, or one that Jeffery Dalhmer would have coveted. Martha Stewart wouldn't have that thing in her house. 
They are all just so " special ".
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2011, 02:23:22 PM »

[quote author=SunnyinTX

Oh now that would be great!!!
[/quote]

Yep...and Cindy could rush to be by her side and nurse her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2011, 02:25:09 PM »

I'm assuming the probation was served in jail waiting trial because her release is unconditional(no probation)

I was almost sure Judge Strickland said when she was released, but I think JP changed that to time served.  I didn't like JP from the first minute I heard him, but I was in hopes I was wrong. When he allowed bozo a whole day for one juror, I knew then the man was not going to follow the rule of law.  I found his behavior appalling during early hearings, then came jury selection and I became very concerned. I never thought she would not be convicted, but I also never thought a judge would enhance a defense team case. I personally think there was jury tampering and just the fact they are all in hiding now tells me there is a lot more to this than we know so far. It will all come out eventually because I don't believe LE is through with their investigations.

Don't worry, KC will screw up again - she has been a screw up her whole life and that will not change no matter how much bozo tries to keep her out of trouble. We will get to see her on trial again in a few years and this time it won't be pretty. I am in hopes she goes to some foreign country and screws up.

Could the silence of ten jurors indicate possible jury tampering ... jury tampering that in less than eleven hours of deliberation had the ability to render not-guilty verdicts in regards to all the prosecution charges against Casey that implicated her in the demise of Caylee?

Could it be that to avoid conflicting stories from emerging ... the foreman was the designated media spokesperson whose task in the controlled Greta exclusive was to further the defence's opening statement and closing arguments while negating the prosecution's case against Casey Anthony and therefore ... justifying the unanimous not-guilty verdicts?

Could it that for her own selfish motives ... Jennifer Ford (Juror #3) deviated and ... chose to take advantage of the timing and accepted media offers that one could only assume reaped her big bucks?

Could it be that Jennifer Ford's words in interviews making a futile attempt to justify the not-guilty verdicts will come to haunt her.  Could it be that her words will be the catalyst to an investigation into possible jury tampering?

Janet

++++++

VIDEOS AND TRANSCRIPTS

Exclusive: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman on Forensic Evidence and Suspicions of George Anthony
Published July 11, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record

Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-casey-anthony-jury-foreman-forensic-evidence-and-suspicions-george-anthony?page=1

Exclusive: 'It Disgusted Us' - Casey Anthony Foreman Reveals What Happened Inside the Deliberation Room
Published July 12, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Casey Anthony Jury Foreman, Juror No. 11

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/exclusive-039it-disgusted-us039-casey-anthony-foreman-reveals-what-happened-inside-delibe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2011, 02:28:20 PM »

If you do nothing else..LISTEN TO THIS!!!  Bill Shaffer pulls out all the stops...BULL POOPY and I DON'T CARE!!!!!  I love it!!

Thanks SunnyinTX, this absolutely MADE MY DAY!   

Bill Sheaffer told everyone how the cow ate the cabbage in no uncertain terms and HE ROCKS!   

And I agree with him completely... I DON'T CARE either!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »

IF the appeal to the jury's guilty verdict regarding Casey's lies fails ... could it be that the civil suits that are emerging will end up in negotiated settlements?

I could be wrong but ... I suspect that Casey's defence will do whatever it takes to avoid desposition.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2011, 02:32:37 PM »

This panel discussion is a keeper!!

_____

Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2011, 02:33:19 PM »

Thanks SunnyinTX, this absolutely MADE MY DAY!   

Bill Sheaffer told everyone how the cow ate the cabbage in no uncertain terms and HE ROCKS!   

And I agree with him completely... I DON'T CARE either!   

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2011, 02:36:42 PM »

Case Type---CA--Other

07/15/2011Complaint

He is one of the divers that searched I believe at Blanchard Park!

yes he is I just checked it out.....

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html#ixzz1SICsfxjT

Also here: http://www.wftv.com/news/28571472/detail.html

Search Diver Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

Badali was recruited by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to assist in the search for Caylee back in November of 2008. He headed the dive team that spent hours in the water searching the Little Econ River in east Orange County.

Badali has filed suit in hopes of recouping the costs of his dive search.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.