March 28, 2024, 03:46:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413101 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 16, 2011, 03:54:26 PM »

he was paid by BOBO haahahah...it is the only way that his slore will feel a little bit happy hahahhaha
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: July 16, 2011, 03:56:11 PM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

Actually I hope she leaves the USA.
Let some other country have her, period.

How can she do this with being a felon?

I was talking to my hubs that knows a significant amount about leaving and entering the country.  She would not be able to get a passport with an outstanding debt to the IRS. They do let some debtors get one but normally not. As for leaving the country, as a felon she is welcome to leave - but the country she is entering has the right to refuse her entry. Once she is out, unless she commits another crime abroad , she always has the right to come back to the USA. I wonder if she has a passport already? She does not plan ahead many times so she may not.

Just a side note:  Casey already has a passport.  It was discovered in the early days of the investigation by LE..they asked George and Cindy if they knew she had one and they did not...I think she probably got it when she was thinking of going to PR with Amy's group.

I am not sure she is classified as a felon.  The lying charges were misdeanors.  The check felonies were handled in an unusual way because Strickland thought she would go down for the other charges..namely Caylee's murder.  So unless it states on her record the check felonies..she is free as a bird to travel where ever she likes.  The penidng civil cases do not effect her ability to travel abroad.

However I believe passports are only good for 5 years....
Have to google it......

I am in the process of getting my passport renewed.  Hubby and I are taking two grandkids to Disneyland, California in September.  There might be a problem at immigration considering that old lady looking at me from the new photo could not possibly be an image of me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: July 16, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »

is she renew her passport she will get a new one in 3 days...i got for my kids 10 days before their trip and the passports were ready en 2 working days
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: July 16, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »

Deen said Anthony can leave the country with a passport, even with civil lawsuits pending.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28568621/detail.html#ixzz1SHIvdnKG

I was talking to my hubs that knows a significant amount about leaving and entering the country.  She would not be able to get a passport with an outstanding debt to the IRS. They do let some debtors get one but normally not. As for leaving the country, as a felon she is welcome to leave - but the country she is entering has the right to refuse her entry. Once she is out, unless she commits another crime abroad , she always has the right to come back to the USA. I wonder if she has a passport already? She does not plan ahead many times so she may not.

Just a side note:  Casey already has a passport.  It was discovered in the early days of the investigation by LE..they asked George and Cindy if they knew she had one and they did not...I think she probably got it when she was thinking of going to PR with Amy's group.

I am not sure she is classified as a felon.  The lying charges were misdeanors.  The check felonies were handled in an unusual way because Strickland thought she would go down for the other charges..namely Caylee's murder.  So unless it states on her record the check felonies..she is free as a bird to travel where ever she likes.  The penidng civil cases do not effect her ability to travel abroad.

Have to google it......

I am in the process of getting my passport renewed.  Hubby and I are taking two grandkids to Disneyland, California in September.  There might be a problem at immigration considering that old lady looking at me from the new photo could not possibly be an image of me.

Janet

I just renewed my US passport and they are good for 10 years.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: July 16, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Supporters, protesters gather at jail ahead of Casey Anthony's release

he is missing the tape and the heart sticker on his mouth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: July 16, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »

How long is a passport valid and when should I renew my passport? If you were ____ when the passport was issued Then your passport is valid
issued
16 or Older - 10 Years
15 or Younger - 5 Years
Also says a convicted felon can't get a passport.
Kc's in the system which always updates info daily.
So maybe she can't leave.
Anyone know for sure?????

http://www.passportsandvisas.com/homeland/v3/passportfaqv3.asp#

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 16, 2011, 04:02:03 PM »

How long is a passport valid and when should I renew my passport? If you were ____ when the passport was issued Then your passport is valid
issued
16 or Older - 10 Years
15 or Younger - 5 Years

she is not in probation, I believe that she can get a passport now.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #227 on: July 16, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »

The only way I'll watch a video of KC being released isif the good Lord sends a bolt down to greet her.  Smile 

I don't understand the need for Tubesocks & Mallory to register.  They've been living together for years.  Wouldn't theyalready have household items?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: July 16, 2011, 04:05:48 PM »

Have to google it......

Janet

I just renewed my US passport and they are good for 10 years.

You are right.  I just checked ... my new Canadian passport which I am waiting on will expire in ten years.  The five year expiry changed to ten years in April, 2010.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: July 16, 2011, 04:15:41 PM »

The only way I'll watch a video of KC being released isif the good Lord sends a bolt down to greet her.  Smile 

I don't understand the need for Tubesocks & Mallory to register.  They've been living together for years.  Wouldn't theyalready have household items?

Yeah, but they really "need" that $600.00 Jeffrey Dalhmer garbage can.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: July 16, 2011, 04:19:42 PM »

Could this fool move a bit more to the left out into the middle of oncoming traffic?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: July 16, 2011, 04:20:05 PM »

issued
16 or Older - 10 Years
15 or Younger - 5 Years

When the unimaginable not-guilty verdicts that were rendered by twelve jurors in less than eleven hours of deliberation are considered ... not-guilty verdicts the denied Caylee justice and spared Casey from death or LWOP ... I would assume that Murphy's law indicates this young woman who appears to be so entitled will be afforded travel anywhere in the world with a valid passport.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 16, 2011, 04:26:40 PM »

I'll move on but ... I won't get over it.  That would be a betrayal to Caylee.

Janet

_____

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: July 16, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »

issued
16 or Older - 10 Years
15 or Younger - 5 Years

When the unimaginable not-guilty verdicts that were rendered by twelve jurors in less than eleven hours of deliberation are considered ... not-guilty verdicts the denied Caylee justice and spared Casey from death or LWOP ... I would assume that Murphy's law indicates this young woman who appears to be so entitled will be afforded travel anywhere in the world with a valid passport.

Janet

the juros must be hidding somewhere,  I believe that now they realized that they were so selfish!!!....my kids are so confuse with this case like to lie it is ok !! it is so wrong!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 16, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »

Could this fool move a bit more to the left out into the middle of oncoming traffic?
he looks embarrased..like he was paid to do it....
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #235 on: July 16, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »

Janet

Somebody should go stand next to him with a sign that says.

Casey will never sleep with you.

Get over it.

But, then again, she might...

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 16, 2011, 04:32:23 PM »

Janet

Somebody should go stand next to him with a sign that says.

Casey will never sleep with you.

Get over it.

But, then again, she might...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »

...or a little to the upper right on top of the razor wire?

Monkey Devil!

scrappysniffer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: July 16, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »

I had to step back from this when the verdict was read. 

The one to leak out where Casey will be hiding, will be Casey herself or her own defense....they can never keep their mouth shut for any reason.  And yes, Monkey's here are right, they all want to be on TV, see themselves, hear themselves....so it is just a matter of time.

Thanks everyone for keeping the news updated.   
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: July 16, 2011, 04:39:56 PM »

He's probably one of the jurors.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.