March 28, 2024, 04:07:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #6 7/16/2011  (Read 413104 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 16, 2011, 06:02:45 PM »

If you do nothing else..LISTEN TO THIS!!!  Bill Shaffer pulls out all the stops...BULL POOPY and I DON'T CARE!!!!!  I love it!!

loved it too! he said what most of America is feeling..she created this circus, now whatever happens to her, happens to her...

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 16, 2011, 06:03:31 PM »

Wow countdown to Casey walks free!! 

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 16, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »

http://obama.net/where-will-casey-anothony-release-date-coming-3am-july-17th/
 ::snipping2::

Casey Anthony will be released from prison on Sunday, July 17th and word on the street is that it will come between 3 and 4am.  Jail officials have made it clear that upon release from prison, she will not get any special treatment or protection. Just like all released prisoners, Casey Anthony will be on her own to take care of herself and do what she pleases.

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #283 on: July 16, 2011, 06:11:20 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/17/us/17casey.html?_r=4&pagewanted=1
Casey Anthony to Be Released From Florida Jail
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: July 16, 2011

Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

OK...Baez says she is NOT going to Puerto Rico.  That definitely means she IS going to PR.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 16, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »

The object of this " game" that the Ants and her DT are playing is, get as much money from this as possible, delay any further civil court cases in order to keep the money.
I don't think that Cindy and George are victims any more. I never did think that Cindy was interested in finding Caylee, she just wanted to keep this story alive as long as possible and keep the money and sympathy coming their way.
Why hasn't George left ? Becasue he is a pansy and he sees the payday coming their way. Where does he have to go ?  Where did he ever have to go ? The house and everything was in Cindy's name, he worked off and on at never a career, but just some security low paying jobs. We have a company at the complex where I live, pays about $10.00 an hour. Supervisors and managers of course get more. And the guys with this company who do the cash trucks like Brinks, get way more.  But George never seemed to get above the entry level position anywhere.

I so agree. It is all about how much they can scam off people just like when they "claimed" Caylee was missing but they sat on their butts IN THEIR HOUSE never once looking for her. That told me then, they KNEW KC had already killed her

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 16, 2011, 06:19:11 PM »

Baez is such a doosh.  If the slore is going to Puerto Rico, won't she have to pass through the Bermuda Triangle to get there?  OMG, wouldn't it just be so incredibly awesome, just the most wonderful thing ever to happen if Geraldo, Baez and the slore all disappeared in the triangle?  Better yet, J.Lo and Justin Bieber also happen to be on board.  If only.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 16, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »

Any monkeys here in PR?  Start going to the clubs and hot body contests?  She will be a coming attraction...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: July 16, 2011, 06:22:38 PM »

Casey Anthony: Going Into Law?

By Lesley Messer

Saturday July 16, 2011 03:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony

Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov

After being acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony is making plans for her future – and according to one of her lawyers, that may include a career in law.

"She's been exposed to the criminal justice system and I think that might be a pursuit of hers," attorney Ann Finnell says in this week's PEOPLE. "Whether it's a paralegal or an advocate for social justice issues, I don't know."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510089,00.html

Edit to snip post.  We can only post the link and partial articles.

"She has always had a passion for that and hopefully she'll continue with it, because she has an obvious knack for it," says Finnell. "Those two things – she's thinking about now but who knows what the future's going to bring."

How in the heck does Finnell know what she has a knack for...so much BS...and LAW in any form.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!  They really think they are going to change the public opinion of this baby killer?????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: July 16, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »

Question:  If Casey has money in her jail account, can that money be held back and put toward any fines she has to pay yet, such as the one for lying to officers...and any others I am not aware of?  Or being an Anthony does she slide on this one too?

jail will hand it over to her in cash!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 16, 2011, 06:24:01 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

Jose Baez, Ms. Anthony’s criminal lawyer, said he was worried about her safety. But short of giving her some help just after her release, there is little he can do. He did confirm that she was not headed to Puerto Rico.

“I am trying to stay away from that whole thing,” Mr. Baez said about her post-release plans. “I’m her lawyer. I’m not a relative. I am assisting her to a certain extent. There is not much beyond that I can do. As a legal professional, you are always concerned about all of your clients. You want them to go on to live productive lives. I will say that when a person is acquitted in a court of law, that should mean something.”

I bet his wife has said "heck no" to any plans he might have with her. The case is over as far as he is concerned and the appeal would be handled by a court appointed attorney so he is "out of here."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #290 on: July 16, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

OK...Baez says she is NOT going to Puerto Rico.  That definitely means she IS going to PR.

private island "Technically" it is not Puerto Rico, but it is off the coast of PR. Smile

http://cityfile.com/profiles/geraldo-rivera

Habitat
He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/

Supporters, protesters gather at jail ahead of Casey Anthony's release

well he looks like a real winner..NOT...no decent male is going to want to get closer than 10 feet from her.....he looks like the guy who washes dishes at out local homeless center

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 16, 2011, 06:25:36 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

I bet his wife has said "heck no" to any plans he might have with her. The case is over as far as he is concerned and the appeal would be handled by a court appointed attorney so he is "out of here."

Drum roll here.....when the reality of this sets in to Casey is when I see her throwing Jose under the bus...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2011, 06:28:53 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

hmmmm .  The distancing has begun; somewhat sooner than expected.  Interesting.
Jose go blow smoke up someone else's butt cause I'm not buying it.    Just catching up.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2011, 06:28:55 PM »

By Lesley Messer

Saturday July 16, 2011 03:00 PM EDT

Casey Anthony

Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel/Landov

After being acquitted in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, Casey Anthony is making plans for her future – and according to one of her lawyers, that may include a career in law.

"She's been exposed to the criminal justice system and I think that might be a pursuit of hers," attorney Ann Finnell says in this week's PEOPLE. "Whether it's a paralegal or an advocate for social justice issues, I don't know."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20510089,00.html

Edit to snip post.  We can only post the link and partial articles.

"She has always had a passion for that and hopefully she'll continue with it, because she has an obvious knack for it," says Finnell. "Those two things – she's thinking about now but who knows what the future's going to bring."

How in the heck does Finnell know what she has a knack for...so much BS...and LAW in any form.....ROTFLMAO!!!!!  They really think they are going to change the public opinion of this baby killer?????

don't forget the letter that Cindy wrote about Andrea Lyon getting princess into De Paul Law......maybe wolly mammoth will step up to the crazy plate and pull some strings so she can start classes in the fall. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2011, 06:30:53 PM »

FWIW....From the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony Facebook page...

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas, she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?ap=1

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

Drum roll here.....when the reality of this sets in to Casey is when I see her throwing Jose under the bus...

I do too. I think she is going to go after him yet and it won't be pretty when she starts.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2011, 06:32:42 PM »

FWIW....From the Keeping Track of Casey Anthony Facebook page...

Everyone is wondering where casey is going, I heard the defense attorney chaney mason has provided casey with a plane compliments of an ex client he has defended in the past ,casey will go directly to a private home with a private landing strip and taken to a private home in the Bahamas, she will need no passport and be close... enough to Florida to return for court hearings, depositions and other legal matters including interviews she won't need a passport in a private plane and can not fly internationally because of being recognized, by the time the media and orange county announce her release, her feet will be on the sandy beaches in the Bahamas, thats why they're giving her 1/2 hour to forty minutes before hitting the media with the announcement............how clever.....PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG

http://www.facebook.com/groups/216775268360387?ap=1
Why wouldn't she need her passport?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: July 16, 2011, 06:33:40 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

private island "Technically" it is not Puerto Rico, but it is off the coast of PR. Smile

http://cityfile.com/profiles/geraldo-rivera

Habitat
He also owns a federally-protected island off the coast of Puerto Rico. (For environmental purposes, Rivera's residence is a three-story "floating home," powered by generators and docked next to the island.)

Even if that's where she goes....no matter where she goes...she can't hide forever.....and sooner or later someone will offer someone enuf money to tell....don't beleive a world that comes out of the mouth of any of the defense group...we know they ALL are LIE

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 16, 2011, 06:34:22 PM »

By LIZETTE ALVAREZ

I do too. I think she is going to go after him yet and it won't be pretty when she starts.

I agree Turbo...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.